Tariq Nasheed says letís BUILD THE WALL! Supports NO immigration to US

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
122 replies  @guap

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Interesting ...

4 weeks ago '18        #1
2365 page views
104 comments

Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x63
Props total: 64583 64 K  Slaps total: 14708 14 K
Tariq Nasheed says letís BUILD THE WALL! Supports NO immigration to US

And the alt-right love him for it

+9   

best
worst
104 comments

4 weeks ago '18        #2
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x63 OP
He made lots of money selling documentaries about Haiti, I wonder why he hates them so much now

Last edited by Kodack sixnine; 09-23-2021 at 12:27 AM..
+24   

4 weeks ago '15        #3
TheCompanyMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 17932 17 K  Slaps total: 1600 1 K
He ain’t wrong.

+29   

4 weeks ago '17        #4
Iduzdis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 15066 15 K  Slaps total: 3335 3 K
uh oh. he ate off them Zoe's history. they might see him.

but it's Tariq talking like he has influence on the border's decisions. lol
+22   

4 weeks ago '18        #5
CurryDaGoat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 27584 27 K  Slaps total: 15431 15 K
 TheCompanyMan said
He ainít wrong.

Explain in your own words how immigrants undermine the progress of black Americans.
+19   

4 weeks ago '11        #6
bonez79  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 37981 37 K  Slaps total: 8559 8 K
Listening to his livestream right now.

+5   

4 weeks ago '21        #7
BigChiefLA 
Props total: 3514 3 K  Slaps total: 947 947
 Iduzdis said

What he saying is true though.
Haitians are fleeing their own country. Black Americans have no choice but to stay in USA.
First off Haitians don’t even consider themselves black, Jamaicans don’t either. I know plenty of them. They rep they sh*t tuff
Let me add Belizians a*s well. I fu*k wit one and she’s clueless about Black culture. Her and her mom and don’t care other than the tabloids and having more opportunities than back home. I could type some sh*t but it’s a waste of my time. But basically “ we ain’t black” is said a lot. sh*t is sad cuz she dark skin but play the role when necessary

No disrespect

Last edited by BigChiefLA; 09-23-2021 at 03:11 PM..
+5   

4 weeks ago '21        #8
Holycity21 
Props total: 65 65  Slaps total: 4 4
Buck broke... God damn
+14   

4 weeks ago '07        #9
young mad 
Props total: 25362 25 K  Slaps total: 1370 1 K
 Holycity21 said
Buck broke... God damn
nasty work
+5   

4 weeks ago '17        #10
GodBody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x53
Props total: 56549 56 K  Slaps total: 7615 7 K
 BigChiefLA said
Him eating off Haitian people and now sh*tting on them is also true though. Both things can be true at the same time.
+11   

4 weeks ago '17        #11
Speedy ClapSon 
Props total: 24103 24 K  Slaps total: 7973 7 K
It wasn't cool to say it when trump was president because it would've fu*ked up his donations from foundational black americans

+18   

4 weeks ago '04        #12
bingiedred 
Props total: 4904 4 K  Slaps total: 1029 1 K
Don't he got a museum or something to build with that money he raised in a month or something? n*gga better focus..

Everybody wanna respect the Haitians until it's time to actually show them respect.. Stop using their story for slave rebellion, convenient a*s n*ggas..

Last edited by bingiedred; 09-23-2021 at 12:41 AM..
+24   

4 weeks ago '21        #13
pikadadon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 5688 5 K  Slaps total: 2186 2 K
 Kodack sixnine said

4 weeks ago '18        #14
Sick Flair 
Props total: 18500 18 K  Slaps total: 1345 1 K
 Holycity21 said
Buck broke... God damn
sh*t doesn't sound right.
+4   

4 weeks ago '14        #15
Oceans 
Props total: 10163 10 K  Slaps total: 1987 1 K
 Kodack sixnine said
He made lots of money selling documentaries about Haiti, I wonder why he hates them so much now
What do you expect from a dude that hate white people
And basically hate black women for interracial dating yet has a white mother IN LAW
+10   

4 weeks ago '17        #16
bully 
Props total: 43 43  Slaps total: 10 10
 BigChiefLA said
Haitians are fleeing their own country. Black Americans have no choice but to stay in USA.
First off Haitians donít even consider themselves black or Jamaicans. I know plenty of them. They rep they sh*t tuff
Let me add Belizians a*s well. I fu*k wit one and sheís clueless about Black culture. Her and her mom and donít care other than the tabloids and having more opportunities than back home. I could type some sh*t but itís a waste of my time. But basically ď we ainít blackĒ is said a lot. sh*t is sad cuz she dark skin but play the role when necessary
black people from mostly black populated countries consider themselves that nationality first then their racial designation second (tends to be the case when most people in your location looks like you)..they celebrate their culture why should they celebrate ours as long as they don't diss us live and let live ..in the eyes of every other race they are black and they will be treated accordingly they have the same prejudices and biases to colorism as we here do...they're more like black Americans in mindset than you think

curiously if a white person said a blanket statement about blacks from "knowing plenty of them" would you accept those statements if they were critical?
+13   

4 weeks ago '20        #17
B Dotel 
Props total: 3968 3 K  Slaps total: 3526 3 K
 bully said
black people from mostly black populated countries consider themselves that nationality first then their racial designation second (tends to be the case when most people in your location looks like you)..they celebrate their culture why should they celebrate ours as long as they don't diss us live and let live ..in the eyes of every other race they are black and they will be treated accordingly they have the same prejudices and biases to colorism as we here do...they're more like black Americans in mindset than you think

curiously if a white person said a blanket statement about blacks from "knowing plenty of them" would you accept those statements if they were critical?
I've heard Nigerian immigrants say stuff about black Americans that would get anyone else cancelled
+8   

4 weeks ago '20        #18
confidential1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 59848 59 K  Slaps total: 3202 3 K
Does it sound/read like people are commenting in a racist Asian accent??

+1   

4 weeks ago '21        #19
BigChiefLA 
Props total: 3514 3 K  Slaps total: 947 947
 bully said

The reason why I donít make too many comments about race because they can be twisted and hypocritical. And blanket statements sucks so Iíll fall back I donít have the energy to break it down. I will just say we are not one just cause our skin is dark.
+4   

4 weeks ago '13        #20
The Originator 
Props total: 11631 11 K  Slaps total: 708 708

+5   

4 weeks ago '17        #21
bully 
 BigChiefLA said
The reason why I donít make too many comments about race because they can be twisted and hypocritical. And blanket statements sucks so Iíll fall back I donít have the energy to break it down. I will just say we are not one just cause our skin is dark.
as we are not the only ones suffering because we were born with dark skin.. some of them are escaping their countries by night to come here on a little rubber raft through shark infested waters ..

i just don't think xenophobic race hustling is the answer...I respectfully leave that to the cave ppl
+9   

4 weeks ago '17        #22
bully 
 B Dotel said
I've heard Nigerian immigrants say stuff about black Americans that would get anyone else cancelled
see they more like us than we think..sh*t talking

personally no one that ate like timon and pumba before they moved here can even hurt my feelings..you came to me..im better than you

said that to a congolese chick once that tried to slick talk...ruined her summer

4 weeks ago '18        #23
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 64368 64 K  Slaps total: 15214 15 K
 Iduzdis said

Or the black community.

4 weeks ago '17        #24
Iduzdis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 15066 15 K  Slaps total: 3335 3 K
 BigChiefLA said
First off Haitians donít even consider themselves black or Jamaicans. I know plenty of them. They rep they sh*t tuff
Let me add Belizians a*s well. I fu*k wit one and sheís clueless about Black culture. Her and her mom and donít care other than the tabloids and having more opportunities than back home. I could type some sh*t but itís a waste of my time. But basically ď we ainít blackĒ is said a lot. sh*t is sad cuz she dark skin but play the role when necessary

No disrespect
I donít see how this connect to U.S. black people A at all.
Not getting into the division and false narratives spread by Tariq. Waste. Just agent sh*t.

Tariq has no influence on the sh*t.
The people he speak against (white supremacyís) could careless about his opinion on the border.
Lol
+7   

4 weeks ago '18        #25
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x63 OP
 pikadadon said

Damn everyone in the comments are disowning her

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+138online now  21
These Historical figures brought so much joy to the black community
336 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+24online now  16
Video inside J Prince sends out another threat, I mean message again....
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+44online now  14
Image(s) inside For the BMF watchers on BX , Apparently "Lamar" Is based on OG Layton ..
56 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+22online now  8
Image(s) inside Oct 15 - "Mixing" Covid-19 Vaccines Raises Antibodies, Study Finds
62 comments
2 days ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy