RAPPER WATCHED HIS GIRLFRIEND GET KIDNAPPED, SHE WAS FOUND DEAD 5 HOURS LATER :blunt:

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

1 month ago '14        #1
6610 page views
122 comments

consigliereA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 57752 57 K  Slaps total: 3323 3 K
RAPPER WATCHED HIS GIRLFRIEND GET KIDNAPPED, SHE WAS FOUND DEAD 5 HOURS LATER :blunt:

+14   

best
worst
122 comments

1 month ago '14        #2
consigliereA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
Props total: 57752 57 K  Slaps total: 3323 3 K
ATLANTA (CBS46) — The Atlanta Police Department has released the 911 calls from the boyfriend of Mariam Abdulrab, just seconds after she was kidnapped outside his home.

On Friday, Aug. 13, Abdulrab was reported missing around 5 a.m., at 501 Burroughs St. SE in the Chosewood Park neighborhood, after leaving her bartending shift at Revery Bar. About five hours later, Abdulrab was found dead near 1907 Lakewood Ave.

Demarcus Brinkley, 27, was arrested and faces a slew of charges in Abdulrab's death, including murder.

Abdulrab's boyfriend was the one who called police seconds after she was abducted. He said he watched her get taken right outside his home. He said the suspect took her at gunpoint and forced her into a car. You can listen to his full 911 call below.

The second 911 call came in from a man who found Abdulrab's body. The caller said the woman was not breathing and appeared to be beyond help when he arrived. You can listen to his full 911 call below.
+4   

1 month ago '18        #3
STUNT101 
Props total: 4259 4 K  Slaps total: 439 439
That just got me fu*king mad....kill this piece of sh*t already
+28   

1 month ago '19        #4
Kiwi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 5052 5 K  Slaps total: 2359 2 K
drop that bag, i will get that bastard

+5   

1 month ago '16        #5
Qbofficial  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 2898 2 K  Slaps total: 435 435
Do we have a motive?
Why did he pick her?
Lot of details missing from this article.
+27   

1 month ago '13        #6
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 56204 56 K  Slaps total: 10593 10 K
need details
doubt that was random
+8   

1 month ago '05        #7
bi0  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 29542 29 K  Slaps total: 2557 2 K
 Qbofficial said
Do we have a motive?
Why did he pick her?
Lot of details missing from this article.
This story was posted on about a month or so ago.. Dude watched his girl get kidnapped by a serial attempted rapist from the window and called 12 giving a recount. Not once did he go outside, grab a pistol, get in his car, make a bigger scene… he just called 12 and waited.. people flamed him cause he got guns on IG flexing but when some shyt with the supposed “love of his life” went down he wasn’t bout any action.
+115   

1 month ago '11        #8
Rotza 
Props total: 903 903  Slaps total: 170 170
This was posted on here about a month ago
+37   

1 month ago '13        #9
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 56204 56 K  Slaps total: 10593 10 K
 bi0 said
This story was posted on about a month or so ago.. Dude watched his girl get kidnapped by a serial attempted rapist from the window and called 12 giving a recount. Not once did he go outside, grab a pistol, get in his car, make a bigger scene… he just called 12 and waited.. people flamed him cause he got guns on IG flexing but when some shyt with the supposed “love of his life” went down he wasn’t bout any action.
what could i search to find a link to the thread
+1   

1 month ago '17        #10
ImIHM 
Props total: 17462 17 K  Slaps total: 5488 5 K
 bi0 said
Yeah that was weird. But he didn’t even shout out his window to scare him off. I would have at least done that and ran down stairs to go see this dude before I k*ll him with my bare hands. But when a gun is involved different people react differently. Maybe dude thought they would just try to ransom her.

IMPORTANT THOUGH: y’all should tell your daughters, wives, girlfriends, moms, sons, nephews, whoever, if a person tries to kidnap them or holds them at gunpoint telling them to go anywhere with them, whatever you do, DO NOT GO WITH THEM. If you’re going to die, die right there. Because whatever they do with you later, you’re going to wish they had just k*lled you. And they will most likely k*ll you anyway.

Last edited by ImIHM; 09-24-2021 at 08:08 AM..
+84   

1 month ago '20        #11
Oldbrooklyn718 
Props total: 18165 18 K  Slaps total: 1391 1 K
 bi0 said
This is the part I didn't get..
Why didn't you get to flaming at this n*gga?!!

Better to risk her in rescue than her last thoughts being "Damn steps from where my n*gga got guns tho"...

Her spirit is calling him all sorts of f*g**ts right now if it heard the whole story smmfh

RIP
+27   

1 month ago '15        #12
redcodeinesyrup 
Props total: 8929 8 K  Slaps total: 3822 3 K
old

1 month ago '16        #13
PolygodJr 
Props total: 12861 12 K  Slaps total: 1976 1 K
this was unfortunate and I don't blame dude for what happened the youtuber made a good point. all the guns in the world can't save you when there's one to u or ur loved ones head.
+4   

1 month ago '17        #14
ImIHM 
Props total: 17462 17 K  Slaps total: 5488 5 K
 Oldbrooklyn718 said

Better to risk her in rescue than her last thoughts being "Damn steps from where my n*gga got guns tho"...

Her spirit is calling him all sorts of f*g**ts right now if it heard the whole story smmfh

RIP
A YouTube comment said he had no hammers because he was f*ghting a gun charge but I don’t know if that’s true
+3   

1 month ago '17        #15
screwplus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2871 2 K  Slaps total: 526 526
 Oldbrooklyn718 said

RIP

Din make sense but also he is talking about his car is closed in..
So i guess he thought it was for a ransom and wanted to follow dudes and serve em up to 12
I guess as a black dude sh*t really is just in the air for us.. dude tried to use the law and he gets clowned, if he shot back and hit some kid or was found had priors another problem..

Yet a white boy can k*ll a girl go home on live tv and duck the police ...
+10   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '18        #16
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 41313 41 K  Slaps total: 3974 3 K
Bf mighta had her k*lled
+7   

1 month ago '06        #17
louielou 
Props total: 4780 4 K  Slaps total: 404 404
Hopefully they k*ll this fu*king animal

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '18        #18
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 41313 41 K  Slaps total: 3974 3 K

1 month ago '16        #19
Freddy Highmore 
Props total: 4285 4 K  Slaps total: 365 365
 bi0 said
n*gga could have gone outside with a hammer and still been on the phone with police if he wanted to run it official.
+5   

1 month ago '16        #20
Teknicks 
Props total: 35367 35 K  Slaps total: 6323 6 K
 bi0 said
I mean when the kidnapper had ya girl at gunpoint that's kind of checkmate. There's nothing he could have done to save her at that point. This nicca ain't getting head shots in high stress situations.

I would have ran outside to make scene. But it happened so fast dude would have been gone by then anyway.

There's nothing homie could have done.
+14   

1 month ago '04        #21
jaynat603  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9059 9 K  Slaps total: 1029 1 K
 shooter said
Bf mighta had her k*lled
This!
+3   

1 month ago '18        #22
djphil 
Props total: 713 713  Slaps total: 56 56
If someone got a gun on you and tells you to get in a vehicle dont fu*kin do it.. let them k*ll you right there...
+28   

1 month ago '16        #23
Southpaw  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 62927 62 K  Slaps total: 23324 23 K
 screwplus said
Din make sense but also he is talking about his car is closed in..
So i guess he thought it was for a ransom and wanted to follow dudes and serve em up to 12
I guess as a black dude sh*t really is just in the air for us.. dude tried to use the law and he gets clowned, if he shot back and hit some kid or was found had priors another problem..

Yet a white boy can k*ll a girl go home on live tv and duck the police ...

Nothing to do with race yet you clowns find a way to bring it up
+3   

1 month ago '18        #24
dogfood2 
Props total: 11021 11 K  Slaps total: 7723 7 K
Old story but the main point is most atlanta n*ggas are fatherless f*g**t a*s n*ggas with no heart. For every real n*gga like Gucci mane there's a 1,000 f*g**t n*ggas like young thug over there.

1 month ago '18        #25
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 58822 58 K  Slaps total: 20114 20 K
Repost..old
+4   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+53online now  31
Image(s) inside Shiba Inu new All Time High
335 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  31
Video inside Bill Maher pushes back on criticism of Chappelle: 'What the f--- was th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+27online now  23
On-Foot Looks // KAWS x sacai x Nike Blazer Low
33 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+50online now  21
Image(s) inside Popeyes Sat night eating