Sep 22 - NY Gov tells health care workers get vaccinated will be replaced.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+25  52
18 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '05        #1
718 page views
22 comments

bobbysteels18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 11175 11 K  Slaps total: 3096 3 K
Sep 22 - NY Gov tells health care workers get vaccinated will be replaced.

NY officials come out against temporary injunction of vaccine mandate for healthcare workers

ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WHEC) ó The state is responding to a motion to block the vaccine mandate for some healthcare workers.

A federal judge in Utica extended a temporary restraining order until at least Oct. 12, for those who claim a religious exemption to getting the COVID-19 vaccine.

New York Gov. Kathy Hochul, Health Commissioner Dr. Howard Zucker, and Attorney General Letitia James filed a memorandum of law Wednesday voicing opposition to the temporary injunction.

Hochul is holding firm on the vaccine mandate, Wednesday saying that healthcare workers who don't get vaccinated will be replaced.

She said she will announce a plan shortly to supplement healthcare facilities that are losing staff.

The hours are ticking down now," Hochul said. "Please do this because I cannot imagine the guilt someone would have if a healthcare worker who will not get vaccinated and because of that someone that's entrusted in their care becomes sick. Especially with the reinfections. We need to do everything we can to get out of this."

The mandate was set to go into effect on Sept. 27 and would have required all healthcare workers in state-operated facilities to get the vaccine, without exemptions.

Wednesday members of Strong Memorial Hospital spoke about what they've been dealing with non-stop since the pandemic hit in March of 2020, saying they want to see the vaccination numbers continue to climb

"We have been going full tilt for 18 months now, more than 18 months,Ē said Director of Surgical Intensive Care, Highly Infectious Disease Unit Dr. Paritosh Prasad. ďAnd the honest truth is, we are exhausted, mentally, physically, emotionally."

"This takes us here in the hospital working with those of you in the community to overcome this,Ē said Medical Intensive Care Unit Nurse Manager Chris Burleigh. ďBecause this isn't something we can do alone."

visit this link https://www.whec.com/news .. rkers/6246089/

best
worst
22 comments

1 month ago '06        #2
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30421 30 K  Slaps total: 8791 8 K
by who? with a shortage of nurses and doctors...who is going to replace them?
+20   

1 month ago '18        #3
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 64910 64 K  Slaps total: 15296 15 K
Covid rationality strikes again

Been on the front line 18 months..........fu*k THAT.....get this vaccine that way you can treat Covid patient's safely for your own safety...even though we didn't give 2 sh*ts about your safety when we mandated you to over work yourself to help the overflow of Covid patients for pennies on the dollar for the last year and half.

Don't want it.........well fu*k YOU.....we will just replace you and you will have to find another job you selfish son of a bi*ch. The public needs to you to care about their safety.

12 Months ago these people's were superhero's standing next the likes of Superman, and now the average American who only got the jab cause he couldn't wait to moterboat some strippers glitter covered t*tties is being held as the true patriot of America.

Got to LOVE this fu*king country and just the pure asinine audacity of its gov and the American people in general

Last edited by Proffesor X; 09-23-2021 at 04:21 AM..
+18   

1 month ago '10        #4
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 88687 88 K  Slaps total: 19468 19 K
If you’re under the age of 65 there’s no reason for there to be forced mandates to get the vaccine

They haven’t released any information in the past month about unvaccinated vs vaccinated deaths. I wonder why

The group most affected by coronavirus is those aged 65 and over. If most of the deaths are coming from that age group and most of the people dying are unvaccinated, it would seem as though you would target that group for vaccination.

It doesn’t make any sense to mandate vaccination for groups of people who aren’t dying from coronavirus
+3   

1 month ago '04        #5
Dj KraZ 
Props total: 3096 3 K  Slaps total: 308 308
Ive been working since the first lockdown/quarantine mandates in NY. My wife and I have been good. Wonder why?

Take a lil something called VITAMIN C, D and Zinc. If you can take those simple steps to save yourself than you can start saving others.

Last edited by Dj KraZ; 09-23-2021 at 09:52 AM..
+10   

1 month ago '18        #6
Killakaine2525 
Props total: 2863 2 K  Slaps total: 757 757
They mad the judge didn’t make his decision like he did with the school teachers
They will keep weekly testing for the healthcare workers cuz they can’t afford that kinda of fu*k up right now the city would be a real sh*t show

1 month ago '05        #7
POSITIVITY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x59
Props total: 101105 101 K  Slaps total: 60969 60 K

Take the vax or hit the road jack

1 month ago '08        #8
ralo 
Props total: 10517 10 K  Slaps total: 1540 1 K
So the people that worked thru the whole pandemic risking their lives to help people who were sick , while at the same time lacking basic materials such as masks in the beginning. Are being forced to take a vaccine to keep their jobs ?? These people literally sometimes stayed in hotels for weeks to not risk their families getting sick all for their regular pay. While the average person was able to stay home collect $1,000 a week and play video games..

If this don’t show you how much they don’t give a fu*k about you then I don’t know what to tell you. All of those workers should have gotten huge bonuses and should be heralded but nah let’s tell them we gonna replace them

fu*k this place....
+19   

4 weeks ago '19        #9
Johnnydash20 
Props total: 780 780  Slaps total: 77 77
 ralo said
So the people that worked thru the whole pandemic risking their lives to help people who were sick , while at the same time lacking basic materials such as masks in the beginning. Are being forced to take a vaccine to keep their jobs ?? These people literally sometimes stayed in hotels for weeks to not risk their families getting sick all for their regular pay. While the average person was able to stay home collect $1,000 a week and play video games..

If this donít show you how much they donít give a fu*k about you then I donít know what to tell you. All of those workers should have gotten huge bonuses and should be heralded but nah letís tell them we gonna replace them

fu*k this place....
This lol
+3   

4 weeks ago '20        #10
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 23160 23 K  Slaps total: 1833 1 K
 ralo said

If this donít show you how much they donít give a fu*k about you then I donít know what to tell you. All of those workers should have gotten huge bonuses and should be heralded but nah letís tell them we gonna replace them

fu*k this place....
Last I heard the hospital where it touched down first in the US, montefiore new rochelle, got the workers on duty with no contract.

Spoke to a nurse there in may

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '05        #11
bobbysteels18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20 OP
Props total: 11175 11 K  Slaps total: 3096 3 K
 imthatinfamous said
Foreign workers could replace NYís unvaccinated hospital, nursing home staffers: Hochul

4 weeks ago '06        #12
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30421 30 K  Slaps total: 8791 8 K
 bobbysteels18 said
Foreign workers could replace NYís unvaccinated hospital, nursing home staffers: Hochul

Foreign nurses need to obtain a H1B visa, screening program, approval from homeland security, visa screening, USA based employer to petition your visa, records of accredited nursing program, pass a licensure exam in the usa, english proficiency test, and a credential evaluation...before working in the USA...the visa and screen can take up to 1 year...

yeah, not a viable option...unless you want your healthcare institutions very understaffed for a year or two
+3   

4 weeks ago '15        #13
Spawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 75076 75 K  Slaps total: 6913 6 K
 ralo said

fu*k this place....
And this is the reason most stayed home and collected a free check. Can't imagine slaving through a pandemic then being fired after the vaccine hits. fu*k America and everyone who not in ya circle dog eat dog
+2   

4 weeks ago '18        #14
Capodecina  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 33622 33 K  Slaps total: 2482 2 K

+9   

4 weeks ago '15        #15
Belief 
Props total: 6233 6 K  Slaps total: 827 827
If you’re not suspicious about this sh*t then your eyes wide shut
+8   

4 weeks ago '12        #16
kej718 
Props total: 10418 10 K  Slaps total: 678 678
Why don't these people try this during an election year, and let the people really decide how they feel about mandates?

You don't need to be vaccinated to get Healthcare, and the people that treat you can't sue you if you make them sick. You can still get Covid with the vaccine and spread it. I know a few people that got Covid after being vaccinated.

This Governor got put there because Cuomo had to resign. No one voted for her. De Blasio won't be here after November so he doesn't have to deal with the consequences of a mandate.

These Healthcare workers were testing for Covid every week, and could not come to work if they tested positive. Now they can get Covid and not have any symptoms and you wouldn't even know it.

For a party that claims to be pro choice they sure seem to have an issue respecting people's boundaries (s*xual harassment, mandates, etc.), but if you want an abortion it's your body your choice. By that same logic if Texas bans abortion it should be OK then right? The government should be able to tell you what to do with your body as long as it doesn't affect thier donors.

They won't make Healthcare more accessible (those places, and people hit hardest had the least Healthcare, and were already the unhealthiest). They won't make the medicine people need to keep them alive more affordable (insulin for example).

Lastly you give these pharmaceutical companies that are making billions of dollars off these vaccines immunity from being sued for any side effects until 2024. , and wonder why people don't trust it.

As far as schools go think about this. When those kids go to eat lunch how close are they sitting together with thier mask off? Most of them aren't vaccinated.

Last edited by kej718; 09-25-2021 at 07:54 AM..
+2   

4 weeks ago '21        #17
Fras 
Props total: 4409 4 K  Slaps total: 4182 4 K
 imthatinfamous said
Theyíre bringing in foreigners to replace them.

4 weeks ago '05        #18
POSITIVITY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x59
Props total: 101105 101 K  Slaps total: 60969 60 K
 Fras said
Theyíre bringing in foreigners to replace them.
They should fire your bum a*s too

4 weeks ago '19        #19
Understandin360 
Props total: 3 3  Slaps total: 1 1
I work for a nursing home in ny been working thru the whole pandemic. I Never got COVID or sick. I haven’t gotten sick with the flu for many years. I play sports work out very active. At work We weren’t allowed to take days off. Most of my peers were afraid of the shot but took it just to save there jobs. Most are against it. Me and a few other coworkers have filed for legitimate religious exemptions and so far it’s on hold awaiting the decision of judge Hurd in ny. My job is already short staff as is so if we lose our jobs I don’t know how they are gonna replace us so the residents suffer. I don’t want to lose my job but I stand on my square I will not give in so I’m willing to lose my job of 19 years. I leave it in the hands of the most high. I’ve done so much research on this COVID vaccine and there are to many unknowns and serious side effects that the media doesn’t talk about. The vaccine also doesn’t stop u from getting COVID and spreading it. There have been huge protests in the city over this and the media is silent! I hope y’all understand where I’m coming from. In America we should have freedom of Choice especially when it comes to your body the temple of the soul.
+1   

4 weeks ago '16        #20
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x50
Props total: 111767 111 K  Slaps total: 21892 21 K
stop trying to mandatory vax or you will be replaced
+2   

4 weeks ago '17        #21
Higher 
Props total: 1392 1 K  Slaps total: 183 183
 Proffesor X said
Covid rationality strikes again

Been on the front line 18 months..........fu*k THAT.....get this vaccine that way you can treat Covid patient's safely for your own safety...even though we didn't give 2 sh*ts about your safety when we mandated you to over work yourself to help the overflow of Covid patients for pennies on the dollar for the last year and half.

Don't want it.........well fu*k YOU.....we will just replace you and you will have to find another job you selfish son of a bi*ch. The public needs to you to care about their safety.

12 Months ago these people's were superhero's standing next the likes of Superman, and now the average American who only got the jab cause he couldn't wait to moterboat some strippers glitter covered t*tties is being held as the true patriot of America.

Got to LOVE this fu*king country and just the pure asinine audacity of its gov and the American people in general
+1   

4 weeks ago '20        #22
GingerBreadMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 17678 17 K  Slaps total: 9227 9 K
Anyone who supports this is an absolute piece of sh*t. No exceptions.

4 weeks ago '20        #23
GingerBreadMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 17678 17 K  Slaps total: 9227 9 K
And before the looney leftist covid cult says something like "good fu*k them conspiracy theorist white trumpers" take a good look at how many black and brown people this will affect.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+17online now  18
Video inside Bill Maher pushes back on criticism of Chappelle: 'What the f--- was th..
76 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-23online now  10
Video inside 2 School Teachers Charged with Murd3r After Drunkenly Walking into Wron..
70 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  10
Article inside "BIG BOY PACKAGE" 20K Price tag for 800 credit score & more
203 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+17online now  9
Starfield leak claims every planet is bigger than the entire Skyrim map