Sep 22 - In another case of road rage - DMV woman shaken up after being shot at.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

4 weeks ago '20        #1
464 page views
3 comments

MrDarkCloud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 22253 22 K  Slaps total: 4194 4 K
Sep 22 - In another case of road rage - DMV woman shaken up after being shot at.

SEAT PLEASANT, Md. (7News) — The survivor sits in her car in tears. She is shaking. Her emotions are still very raw.

“I wouldn’t want nobody to go through this,” she says, “The feeling I’m feeling right now. I wouldn’t put this on nobody.”

She speaks to 7News minutes after surviving a shooting. She’s a victim so we won’t identify her. There are three bullet holes in the back of her SUV. Those bullets were intended for her but deflected by tools behind her rear seat.

She is uninjured physically but scarred nonetheless.

It was most likely a case of road rage. The shooting happening in the 6300 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.

Something happened in traffic and somebody took offense. The next thing the woman knows those people pull out a rifle, start firing as she runs for her life.

She doesn’t stop until she finds the safety of a firehouse. Police respond to take her statement but the shooters are long gone. The damage done.

In Prince George’s County so far this year, there have been 93 murders, most involving guns. There have also been 227 shootings where the victims have survived and 182 shootings where nobody was hit.

The victim of today’s road rage shooting will go down as one of those stats.

“You can’t do nothing nowadays without worrying about whether you’re gonna live or you’re gonna die,” she says while sobbing, “Can’t go outside in peace. You can’t! Children can’t play outside in peace! You can’t have a normal life because you got to watch your back because you don’t know who or what the hell is going on in somebody else’s head and they’re going to take their anger out on you, that’s what I’m feeling.”

My BX brothas - y'all be safe out in these streets. Leaving and making it back home safely is such an underrated blessing.

Last edited by MrDarkCloud; 09-22-2021 at 07:22 PM..
+9   

best
worst
3 comments

4 weeks ago '15        #2
ThatGuy247 
Props total: 2521 2 K  Slaps total: 334 334
It’s gonna be more……..The DMV area has got to have some of the WORST drivers…….
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '06        #3
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 89016 89 K  Slaps total: 14343 14 K
 ThatGuy247 said
It’s gonna be more……..The DMV area has got to have some of the WORST drivers…….
Absolute TRASH drivers bro I swear to god. I never road rage, and I got rid of my car but even on my motorcycle and walking I've been close to f*ghting some of these mfs out here because of how stupid they drive.

4 weeks ago '18        #4
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 45690 45 K  Slaps total: 2533 2 K
Just like Houston

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  24
Article inside Btc 100k++ coming
154 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+32online now  16
Y'all Called It, Shuri is Definitely Not Black Panther Now
182 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  10
Hassan Campbell Responds To FBG Ducks Mother...."Duck Is Burning In Hell Right..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
Video inside Honda's first all-electric SUV, 3 new concepts revealed
27 comments
23 hours ago
@rides
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy