Birdman says Drake will be the richest rapper but NBA Youngboy will be the biggest

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
51 replies  @games

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

3 weeks ago '16        #1
2226 page views
90 comments

GLOIN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x55
Props total: 78774 78 K  Slaps total: 11068 11 K
Birdman says Drake will be the richest rapper but NBA Youngboy will be the biggest

NBA Youngboy definitely got star power
+10   

best
worst
90 comments

3 weeks ago '13        #2
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 102302 102 K  Slaps total: 41833 41 K
Sadly with being a pathological liar

The man is going delusional as well

+15   

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 weeks ago '16        #3
nik3 
Props total: 9007 9 K  Slaps total: 5172 5 K
No hating sh*t, but what's the hype for NBA YB? Where was this love affair for Gates and other artist that's actually better rappers and everything? I don't understand it, Lil Baby a better artist than him, Roddy Rich is aswell...what's the deal with YB? Why the fu*kin hype he get? He's not the best rapper/singer...don't get it

And I'm from Louisiana
+14   

3 weeks ago '13        #4
 nik3 said
No hating sh*t, but what's the hype for NBA YB? Where was this love affair for Gates and other artist that's actually better rappers and everything? I don't understand it, Lil Baby a better artist than him, Roddy Rich is aswell...what's the deal with YB? Why the fu*kin hype he get? He's not the best rapper/singer...don't get it

And I'm from Louisiana
It's literally in his name fam, He's young

Kids love him in this streaming era

Boi is Dookie to us regular folk

+12   

3 weeks ago '15        #5
TrapGod 
Props total: 5967 5 K  Slaps total: 840 840
 THEDONN said
It's literally in his name fam, He's young

Kids love him in this streaming era

Boi is Dookie to us regular folk

YB got heat bro I used to not like dude until I listened to him one day now the lil n*gga in rotation everyday I’m 24 too it’s not just lil kids that listen to him that’s all I hear foreal
+11   

3 weeks ago '06        #6
marcusaka50 
Props total: 31228 31 K  Slaps total: 5031 5 K
 nik3 said

And I'm from Louisiana
Energy
+2   

3 weeks ago '13        #7
 TrapGod said
YB got heat bro I used to not like dude until I listened to him one day now the lil n*gga in rotation everyday Iím 24 too itís not just lil kids that listen to him thatís all I hear foreal
I'm 41

What I look like listening to a teenager for anything

+21   

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 weeks ago '16        #8
nik3 
 TrapGod said
YB got heat bro I used to not like dude until I listened to him one day now the lil n*gga in rotation everyday Iím 24 too itís not just lil kids that listen to him thatís all I hear foreal
Heat bro? Come on now, alot of them dudes making the same type of music, I have every last YB song on my phone, I jam him so I won't say I don't, but the hype dude gets on social media, Ud swear he's T.I. or Wayne circa 2006 in terms of skill, I don't see it, I look at him as a dime a dozen and Lil Baby deserve more praise than YB

3 weeks ago '15        #9
TrapGod 
 nik3 said
Heat bro? Come on now, alot of them dudes making the same type of music, I have every last YB song on my phone, I jam him so I won't say I don't, but the hype dude gets on social media, Ud swear he's T.I. or Wayne circa 2006 in terms of skill, I don't see it, I look at him as a dime a dozen and Lil Baby deserve more praise than YB
Yea that n*gga got some burners Bx the only place say he donít and and all these n*ggas rap about the same sh*t idk what more yíall be wanting to hear from rappers and him and Lil baby two different rappers. Some days I wanna hear Lil Baby more, some days I feel Yb more
+2   

3 weeks ago '15        #10
TrapGod 
 THEDONN said
I'm 41

What I look like listening to a teenager for anything

Exactly. None but old a*s n*ggas on here
+7   

3 weeks ago '13        #11
 TrapGod said
Exactly. None but old a*s n*ggas on here
Old heads who grew up to classic timeless music

Your generation literally listens to microwave music

Hot 4 the moment a*s rappers

+8   

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 weeks ago '16        #12
nik3 
 TrapGod said
Yea that n*gga got some burners Bx the only place say he donít and and all these n*ggas rap about the same sh*t idk what more yíall be wanting to hear from rappers and him and Lil baby two different rappers. Some days I wanna hear Lil Baby more, some days I feel Yb more
I'm from Louisiana and I don't hear what u n*ggaz listening too, I don't like that depress sh*t, I like skillset, he makes Nice decent melodic sh*t but most of his sh*t is annoying, his music been mostly trash since "Until death Call My Name"

3 weeks ago '15        #13
Shifty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 16900 16 K  Slaps total: 3324 3 K
 nik3 said

And I'm from Louisiana
Roddy Rich is not as good as any of those dudes, and Lil Baby does not make the same type of music as NBA YB.

Lil Baby can rap, but he doesn't bring the same type of energy that NBA YB does.
+5   

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 weeks ago '16        #14
nik3 
 Shifty said
Roddy Rich is not as good as any of those dudes, and Lil Baby does not make the same type of music as NBA YB.

Lil Baby can rap, but he doesn't bring the same type of energy that NBA YB does.
Lmao Roddy and Lil Baby are better rappers with better energy than YB, YB music is more Rod Wave than actual wordplay and skillset and Gates burped both them lil n*ggaz and a overall better rapper, why that n*gga YB hyped on social media needs to be investigated, sh*t seems forced and fake like a bi*ch

3 weeks ago '15        #15
TrapGod 
 THEDONN said

Lol ok you had wack rappers back in the day

Of course you ainít gonna be a big fan of these young n*ggas, you 41 n*gga sh*t ainít even for you right now
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 weeks ago '20        #16
BuiltForThis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 17347 17 K  Slaps total: 30300 30 K
Drake is more marketable and safe.

That’s what he must mean by “richest rapper”.
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 weeks ago '20        #17
 THEDONN said

How many years do you count as ďhot for the moment a*s rapperĒ?
+1   

3 weeks ago '15        #18
Shifty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 16900 16 K  Slaps total: 3324 3 K
 nik3 said
Lmao Roddy and Lil Baby are better rappers with better energy than YB, YB music is more Rod Wave than actual wordplay and skillset and Gates burped both them lil n*ggaz and a overall better rapper, why that n*gga YB hyped on social media needs to be investigated, sh*t seems forced and fake like a bi*ch
Rod Wave is trash, and he's only copying what everyone before him did.

I was talking about energy, charisma.

Kevin Gates is a better rapper than them all, because he can actually rap and he's been rapping for a very long time. The things that YB does, that he did take from Gates, he does it well.

I never even mentioned Gates though, YB is better than Roddy...I don't know why you even mentioned that dude when he falls into that RodWave category....lowkey corny rappers. Lil Baby can rap too, but he doesn't bring energy to a song like YB does. I'm very aware of how ignorant YB music is, but Lil Baby can't hop on the beats he does, scream like YB and make it sound just as good.

I've made plenty of posts dissing YB, he isn't lyrical at all but he does have his own style now.

Edit: What seems fake to me is how people think Lil Durk is good. Nobody has been able to fill that space YB left ever since he got locked up.

Last edited by Shifty; 09-22-2021 at 10:07 PM..
+3   

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 weeks ago '20        #19
 Shifty said

Kevin Gates is a better rapper than them all, because he can actually rap and he's been rapping for a very long time. The things that YB does, that he did take from Gates, he does it well.

I never even mentioned Gates though, YB is better than Roddy...I don't know why you even mentioned that dude when he falls into that Rod category. Lil Baby can rap too, but he doesn't bring energy to a song like YB does. I'm very aware of how ignorant YB music is, but Lil Baby can't hop on the beats he does, scream like YB and make it sound just as well.

I've made plenty of posts dissing YB, he isn't lyrical at all but he does have his own style now.

And itís like if ďaccoladesď were brought up they gone hate on that as well.

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 weeks ago '16        #20
nik3 
 Shifty said

I never even mentioned Gates though, YB is better than Roddy...I don't know why you even mentioned that dude when he falls into that RodWave category....lowkey corny rappers. Lil Baby can rap too, but he doesn't bring energy to a song like YB does. I'm very aware of how ignorant YB music is, but Lil Baby can't hop on the beats he does, scream like YB and make it sound just as well.

I appreciate ability, wordplay, lyricism,I miss that, I don't understand this cult YB have

3 weeks ago '15        #21
TrapGod 
 nik3 said
Yb don’t sound like Rod Wave. We got different tastes I see or grew up in different areas or some cause I actually don’t like Roddy Rich and I don’t hear his sh*t foreal, bi*ches don’t even play that sh*t in my car I only hear him on the radio. n*ggas bumpin Yb and Lil baby Durk Moneybagg type sh*t and Rod Wave get play around here fasho but I don’t cause I don’t like hearing n*ggas do all that singing n crying and sh*t. I don’t even hear Roddy in the club. You acting like Lil Baby came out with his own style or some and Roddy sounded like Thug when I first heard him

Last edited by TrapGod; 09-22-2021 at 10:30 PM..

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 weeks ago '20        #22
 nik3 said
I appreciate ability, wordplay, lyricism,I miss that, I don't understand this cult YB have

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 weeks ago '20        #23
 nik3 said
Here’s one you can cry about who you need him to sound like. :lol

3 weeks ago '15        #24
TrapGod 
 nik3 said
I'm from Louisiana and I don't hear what u n*ggaz listening too, I don't like that depress sh*t, I like skillset, he makes Nice decent melodic sh*t but most of his sh*t is annoying, his music been mostly trash since "Until death Call My Name"
What u hearing cause all his music ainít depressing tho lol I ainít even trying to sound like a super fan that n*gga got songs for whatever mood you in

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 weeks ago '20        #25
 TrapGod said
What u hearing cause all his music ain’t depressing tho lol I ain’t even trying to sound like a super fan that n*gga got songs for whatever mood you in
@ has always been a jealous envious bitter hater.

He one of them dude Boosie be talking about.

Hearing YB’s music everywhere got him heated.

sh*t might have even taken out someone he cares for with his dedication.

There’s a few of em on this site just like him.

Gates , Fredo nor Yoshi nor anyone he rock bout 2 drop a #1 album while sittin

Last edited by BuiltForThis; 09-22-2021 at 10:21 PM..

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+301online now  42
Video inside My Man Can't Be a Security Guard No More After This....
177 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+99online now  32
Video inside When y'all both notice red flags!!
77 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+34online now  26
[Fat Loss] The 10 most Underrated foods for fat loss (and staying lean)
47 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-17online now  13
Video inside Didnt Know Rawls from The Wire was gay
103 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy