The Game scammed local artist out of $1000

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
122 replies  @guap

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

4 weeks ago '20        #1
4750 page views
79 comments

HiClass  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 5950 5 K  Slaps total: 1444 1 K
The Game scammed local artist out of $1000

+18   

best
worst
79 comments

4 weeks ago '19        #2
Okka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12227 12 K  Slaps total: 646 646
Other people have talked about this too. I think the mixtape was actually released, but it was never promoted etc. Nobody heard it.
+22   

4 weeks ago '18        #3
dacoolestg 
Props total: 13730 13 K  Slaps total: 1884 1 K
yall dont remember the tag a local artist scam lol
+45   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '21        #4
Still2Highh 
Props total: 10996 10 K  Slaps total: 2123 2 K
I woulda been more surprised if he didnt do this sh*t

+54   

4 weeks ago '19        #5
Mike Mann  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 10029 10 K  Slaps total: 4241 4 K
He been doing this since the pandemic
+46   

4 weeks ago '04        #6
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x63
Props total: 133977 133 K  Slaps total: 19004 19 K
all those artists with that mixtape sh*t was scamming during the pandemic. Can't believe n*ggas really paid for some bullsh*t that nobody will listen to, all them ppl in the same position
+34   

4 weeks ago '04        #7
skillahmang 
Props total: 58777 58 K  Slaps total: 11946 11 K
Yeah i gotta homie who paid him a stack to be on a 50 track mixtape.

He must of really wanted 50K

Lmao
+26   

4 weeks ago '19        #8
Punch Out 
Props total: 15802 15 K  Slaps total: 3874 3 K
$7,000,000 to stick his fingers in a bi*ch pu**y
stupid n*gga
+55   

4 weeks ago '20        #9
Lebrown james 
Props total: 2374 2 K  Slaps total: 153 153
Lol a friend of mine got caught up in his scam. My mans had songs on soundcloud that never got more 300 plays... He hits me saying Game gotta mixtape and gotta pay 500 for placement. I asked asked him to send me a screenshot of the message. First line was "I see you working" .. Told my mans it was a scam ... He goes "how is it a scam if it's from his official ig"... I just let him do him ... Find out it was 7 "mixtapes" with 30 songs on each ... On soundcloud ... Man's aint speak to me since lmaooooooo
+82   

4 weeks ago '04        #10
Duntaz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 48523 48 K  Slaps total: 3009 3 K
He tryin to do like Boosie but he ain't doin it right.
+13   

4 weeks ago '18        #11
Seymour Witty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 14699 14 K  Slaps total: 2230 2 K
 Lebrown james said
Lol a friend of mine got caught up in his scam. My mans had songs on soundcloud that never got more 300 plays... He hits me saying Game gotta mixtape and gotta pay 500 for placement. I asked asked him to send me a screenshot of the message. First line was "I see you working" .. Told my mans it was a scam ... He goes "how is it a scam if it's from his official ig"... I just let him do him ... Find out it was 7 "mixtapes" with 30 songs on each ... On soundcloud ... Man's aint speak to me since lmaooooooo
sometimes you just gotta let fools play wit fire
they ainít gon learn til they get burned
+26   

4 weeks ago '20        #12
Lebrown james 
Props total: 2374 2 K  Slaps total: 153 153
 Seymour Witty said
Fam the song he sent wasn't even mixed down... They just took it and put it on soundcloud... I was like "his pride won't let him tell me I was right" ... 500 lmaoo for soundcloud
+13   

4 weeks ago '16        #13
Hoggystyle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 81851 81 K  Slaps total: 8991 8 K
He gotta do what he gotta to pay that bi*ch back I wouldn’t be surprised if he reverts to pole dancing again
+13   

4 weeks ago '14        #14
Ipodmann 
Props total: 2819 2 K  Slaps total: 131 131
 Lebrown james said
I see you working
+19   

4 weeks ago '13        #15
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 102593 102 K  Slaps total: 41888 41 K
Man going out sad

+10   

4 weeks ago '04        #16
D1nOnlyMrM@  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 23752 23 K  Slaps total: 3400 3 K
 Adwerdz said
all those artists with that mixtape sh*t was scamming during the pandemic. Can't believe n*ggas really paid for some bullsh*t that nobody will listen to, all them ppl in the same position
They always fall for it
+3   

4 weeks ago '13        #17
PyrexVisionary  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 36826 36 K  Slaps total: 4284 4 K
Rappers who post those discounted features for all upcoming & independent artists posts on IG are scamming artists by not clearing the feature with their label after they record it because they know it dilutes their brand to continuously do songs with unknown artists but if their label doesn’t clear the feature to be used the public wont hear it since it can’t be posted on YouTube and DSP’s but they’ve already been paid by the upcoming artist. And because of they’ll often use the same verses over and over again because again the public won’t hear it so no one is the wiser.
+36   

4 weeks ago '09        #18
whodatb1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 32581 32 K  Slaps total: 3968 3 K
 Okka said
Other people have talked about this too. I think the mixtape was actually released, but it was never promoted etc. Nobody heard it.
There was a ton of mixtapes released.....

Game promotes them in his stories.... he also reposts the tracks that made the mixtapes... in addition to the many thank yous from artists that increased their streams (some artists even posted proof of increase in traffic and streams)....

Boxden picks and chooses who they don't like... I get it... but snoop been doing EXACTLY this for years..... interms of hopping om tracks with local artists (not the scamming part)...

But some of these artists getting more attention from yall by throwing the word "scam" around than they would on a 30 track mixtape with sub par music....

Also... yall gotta stop with da whole "the game broke" narrative... I just watched yall talking about how rich dame was living out of a rented house with rental cars.... talking about "dame got a house in malibu"...

Game lives down the street from drake and kanye and Kevin hart...

4 weeks ago '09        #19
whodatb1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 32581 32 K  Slaps total: 3968 3 K
Oh... btw...

New game mixtape AND album coming in 2021....

So get all your recycled posts ready....

"He namedrops too much"

"His music is good... but I don't like his antics"

"Hes corny"

"50 made all his hits"

4 weeks ago '21        #20
JugBeats 
Props total: 2638 2 K  Slaps total: 134 134
 dacoolestg said
yall dont remember the tag a local artist scam lol
this.
+3   

4 weeks ago '05        #21
bqstudios 
Props total: 19066 19 K  Slaps total: 3040 3 K
 Lebrown james said
Same exact sh*t happened to my man, except it was supposedly Fat joe that DM'd him. I told him why the fu*k would Fat joe hit up random rappers on the gram, sh*t makes no sense. all dm's from his official gram too. Basically its not these artist thats actully scammin people. its a shady organization.

Redman, The Game, Fat Joe & more accused of working with fraudulent promo company called DaBlock365

Read this article it breaks evrything down.

Last edited by bqstudios; 09-22-2021 at 07:23 PM..
+6   

4 weeks ago '17        #22
Willy Boban  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 60159 60 K  Slaps total: 14455 14 K
 PyrexVisionary said
Rappers who post those discounted features for all upcoming & independent artists posts on IG are scamming artists by not clearing the feature with their label after they record it because they know it dilutes their brand to continuously do songs with unknown artists but if their label doesnít clear the feature to be used the public wont hear it since it canít be posted on YouTube and DSPís but theyíve already been paid by the upcoming artist. And because of theyíll often use the same verses over and over again because again the public wonít hear it so no one is the wiser.
It depends if you already have a following. Because the sh*t may not be released on anything mainstream. But if your followers see that you and the Game or whatever rapper has a hot track together. Then it can build some steam. So the 1k is worth it if you already have a hood cult following and your followers help it go viral. Just saying fam.

+1   

4 weeks ago '07        #23
varun313 
Props total: 4252 4 K  Slaps total: 524 524
 Seymour Witty said
Fact of life. Some fools be so stubborn they think they just know it all smh
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '11        #24
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 54132 54 K  Slaps total: 39545 39 K
sh*t wasnt a scam, he did what he said he would do put your track on his mixtape plain and simple, another dumb a*s person mad about payola. he put them on the mixtape!!!!! how it that a scamDj kayslay used to do that sh*t back in the day. i saw so many people being happy about being on those tapes. buyers remorse just because you aint blow up for doing payola you breaking the law right then and there doing that
+2   

4 weeks ago '08        #25
Solitary Genius 
Props total: 14164 14 K  Slaps total: 2753 2 K
Prlly gave her that red rose white ceiling verse
+7   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+138online now  21
These Historical figures brought so much joy to the black community
336 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+24online now  16
Video inside J Prince sends out another threat, I mean message again....
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+44online now  14
Image(s) inside For the BMF watchers on BX , Apparently "Lamar" Is based on OG Layton ..
56 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+22online now  8
Image(s) inside Oct 15 - "Mixing" Covid-19 Vaccines Raises Antibodies, Study Finds
62 comments
2 days ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy