Nicki's husband victim goes on the Real talk show...scary hours for the barbz

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

4 weeks ago '20        #1
6510 page views
185 comments

HTownRealtor  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 2317 2 K  Slaps total: 222 222
Nicki's husband victim goes on the Real talk show...scary hours for the barbz

That's why Nicki was coming out with all those vaccine claims and all that sh*t last week, she was trying to sway the news cycle and blogs in her favor or turn their attention away from this...her dude is getting jammed up for not registering as a s*x offender in cali and looking at 10 years plus there's accusations of the r*pe victim being bullied by her team

we just saw how karen civil was her pitbull for a few years and would always attack anyone that she was mad at..all the meek stuff, remy ma stuff and lastly cardi b....

nicki was defending her brother who r*ped a 12 year old step daughter, paid for the lawyer and wrote a letter to the judge in support and now this...keep the same energy for akrican bambataa and give it nicki

Last edited by HTownRealtor; 09-22-2021 at 03:00 PM..
+95   

best
worst
185 comments

4 weeks ago '13        #2
DiegoRivera  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 70980 70 K  Slaps total: 5435 5 K
Nicki sounds like a scumbag smh
+124   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '21        #3
outstanding  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x43
Props total: 21473 21 K  Slaps total: 20078 20 K
 DiegoRivera said
The real got some scumbag cancel culture sh*t going on
+24   

4 weeks ago '06        #4
RAZAH CUTS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x83
Props total: 66731 66 K  Slaps total: 9328 9 K
 DiegoRivera said
Yeah, she is.. really suspect person..
+42   

4 weeks ago '04        #5
SiqkWidaPen|M 
Props total: 1094 1 K  Slaps total: 259 259
Devils advocate… What if they go to court and the charges and everything get dropped?

4 weeks ago '05        #6
Fauby  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 35024 35 K  Slaps total: 3833 3 K
Birds of a feather flock together....
+36   

4 weeks ago '04        #7
zone3cp 
Props total: 140469 140 K  Slaps total: 15013 15 K
As a man being accused of anything s*xually violent I would have to speak out about it if I’m innocent.

No way I’m sitting back knowing I’m innocent of that’s being said about me.
+91   

4 weeks ago '10        #8
t from the 617 
Props total: 25769 25 K  Slaps total: 812 812
 SiqkWidaPen said
Devils advocateÖ What if they go to court and the charges and everything get dropped?
it's not a criminal case, it's a lawsuit. if she loses she might have to pay nicki and her husbands attorney fees. but at this point the question is of the harassment and whether or not nicki has been trying to force her to change her story, but nicki's husband already did time for raping her back in the 90's.
+26   

4 weeks ago '20        #9
nyctoneworleans  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 18042 18 K  Slaps total: 1422 1 K
Didn't son just plead guilty to fail to registering as a s*xual offender last week
+50   

4 weeks ago '12        #10
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 183336 183 K  Slaps total: 10701 10 K
 t from the 617 said
it's not a criminal case, it's a lawsuit. if she loses she might have to pay nicki and her husbands attorney fees. but at this point the question is of the harassment and whether or not nicki has been trying to force her to change her story, but nicki's husband already did time for raping her back in the 90's.
 SiqkWidaPen said
Devils advocateÖ What if they go to court and the charges and everything get dropped?
Statements she made in the past include her saying she just tried hiding from dude, didn't want any of his money and that he continued threatening her. The whole thing blew up cause Nicki's husband didn't wanna register as a s*x offender because of wanting to be there for the birth of their child and/or traveling and such. They needed her to flip more than anything and she just tried to play it lowkey/avoid them.

And like homie said he already was convicted and served time for it
+23   

4 weeks ago '07        #11
strongthetruth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 30304 30 K  Slaps total: 7454 7 K
I don’t have a dog in this f*ght but this happened when she was 15 and she’s now old enough to have grey hair and this is news? If dude wasn’t married to Nicki there wouldn’t be a lawsuit nor would this be news. Shawty really exploiting her supposed tragedy for a few dollars which is sad. Deep down she just mad he’s doing better than her in life.

4 weeks ago '20        #12
HTownRealtor  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
Props total: 2317 2 K  Slaps total: 222 222
Lawsuit is because Nicki team keep trying to bully her and keep her quiet when people research her husband back ground and found the victim of the crime. Nicki trying to silence people and it’s getting sad…you try to silence her and now she’s everywhere clowning Nicki
+32   

4 weeks ago '10        #13
t from the 617 
 strongthetruth said
I donít have a dog in this f*ght but this happened when she was 15 and sheís now old enough to have grey hair and this is news? If dude wasnít married to Nicki there wouldnít be a lawsuit nor would this be news. Shawty really exploiting her supposed tragedy for a few dollars which is sad. Deep down she just mad heís doing better than her in life.
no offense but you need to read the whole story bro. nicki's husband was already convicted and served time for raping this woman, the issue now is that since he's become married to nicki they have been harassing her and trying to get her to recant her story so she filed a lawsuit against him.
+53   

4 weeks ago '06        #14
dagrimest  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 652 652  Slaps total: 56 56
Damn did Nikki's ppl Have youtube take the video down?
+30   

4 weeks ago '07        #15
strongthetruth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 30304 30 K  Slaps total: 7454 7 K
 t from the 617 said
no offense but you need to read the whole story bro. nicki's husband was already convicted and served time for raping this woman, the issue now is that since he's become married to nicki they have been harassing her and trying to get her to recant her story so she filed a lawsuit against him.
I know most of the details and I can guarantee you a lot of details have been left out. There would be no reason for Nicki and dude to threaten her over an almost 30 year old case unless she in some form threatened to go public with her story after all these years later to spite dude after he came up. Rich people donít go around picking on broke people. Iíve seen what this lady is doing over and over again. She want a bag.

4 weeks ago '16        #16
YKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 51043 51 K  Slaps total: 3394 3 K
wheres the vid gone??

+23   

4 weeks ago '20        #17
one2remember3 
Props total: 6458 6 K  Slaps total: 764 764
them barbs dont be playing when it comes to the news being out lol
+10   

4 weeks ago '21        #18
Marrero 
Props total: 2752 2 K  Slaps total: 1232 1 K
Nicki didn't do anything but tweet about her not going to Met Gala. MTO took over the way people use social media. Nobody cares about the facts anymore. Just hits and clout.

4 weeks ago '10        #19
t from the 617 
 strongthetruth said
I know most of the details and I can guarantee you a lot of details have been left out. There would be no reason for Nicki and dude to threaten her over an almost 30 year old case unless she in some form threatened to go public with her story after all these years later to spite dude after he came up. Rich people donít go around picking on broke people. Iíve seen what this lady is doing over and over again. She want a bag.
they have been harassing her and trying to make her recant her story. imo if she was really just out to get paid she would have came out with this story right when nicki got together with her husband, but she didn't until people found out he was a s*x offender and learned about the case and who she was.

and rich people definitely pick on poor people man get real nicki was trying to use her wealth and status to bully this chick into basically calling herself a liar about a man who r*ped her... sh*t seems like bully behavior to me.
+31   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '11        #20
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 54136 54 K  Slaps total: 39553 39 K
why do people care? this sh*t aint got nothing to do with my life, damn always clout chasing foreal. im sure they bi*ch tried to extort them for some bread and nikki said fu*k off. so now she coming forward, no one knows about the case but the people involved people annoy me always tryna live through celebs. live your own life make your own money bruh

4 weeks ago '16        #21
Negusis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 33007 33 K  Slaps total: 3868 3 K
Again, her marrying dude and having a kid with him is the dumbest thing I've ever seen a celebrity do.
+39   

4 weeks ago '15        #22
Spawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 74540 74 K  Slaps total: 6835 6 K
 awww said
why do people care? this sh*t aint got nothing to do with my life, damn always clout chasing foreal. im sure they bi*ch tried to extort them for some bread and nikki said fu*k off. so now she coming forward, no one knows about the case but the people involved people annoy me always tryna live through celebs. live your own life make your own money bruh
Same reason you care that people smoke weed. Now stfu.
+36   

4 weeks ago '14        #23
Nemohoes95 
Props total: 20216 20 K  Slaps total: 2346 2 K
 strongthetruth said
Kenneth we know thatís you bruh u did that sh*t.
+25   

4 weeks ago '18        #24
SFamilyRep  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 113700 113 K  Slaps total: 14151 14 K
 strongthetruth said
I don’t have a dog in this f*ght but this happened when she was 15 and she’s now old enough to have grey hair and this is news? If dude wasn’t married to Nicki there wouldn’t be a lawsuit nor would this be news. Shawty really exploiting her supposed tragedy for a few dollars which is sad. Deep down she just mad he’s doing better than her in life.
She was minding her business until Nicki and her “mean girls” starting hitting her up to retract decades old court statements in order to help her pedo husband. She wasn’t bothering a soul. That’s why she’s suing her. I would be getting to the bag too, if im getting harassed by Nicki Minaj.

Last edited by SFamilyRep; 09-22-2021 at 12:14 PM..
+28   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '11        #25
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 54136 54 K  Slaps total: 39553 39 K
 Spawn said
Same reason you care that people smoke weed. Now stfu.
n*gga watch your fu*king mouth i do sh*t for a cause for the human race, dont you ever in your life mention me again of it will be some problems, i promise you that im for certain there will be. now gone on bout your business because im not the one to play with my n*gga heed my warning do i make myself clear?
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+45online now  17
Image(s) inside For the BMF watchers on BX , Apparently "Lamar" Is based on OG Layton ..
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-17online now  11
Image(s) inside Did Rikers do this to Bobby Shmurda?
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+141online now  8
These Historical figures brought so much joy to the black community
338 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+22online now  4
Not DK Metcalf tryna son a GOAT Tight End Shannon Sharpe