Birdman says lil Wayne asked for $30 million so he paid an extra $20 milly on top of the 3

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

1 month ago '06        #1
4905 page views
85 comments

livekomik  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x51
Props total: 10912 10 K  Slaps total: 2417 2 K
Birdman says lil Wayne asked for $30 million so he paid an extra $20 milly on top of the 3

+15   

best
worst
85 comments

1 month ago '18        #2
SFamilyRep  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 114131 114 K  Slaps total: 14208 14 K
No n*gga you paid what you got sued for, which was 51 million. I hate rappers! Talking like he did Wayne a solid. n*gga please.

+137   

1 month ago '07        #3
strongthetruth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 30506 30 K  Slaps total: 7498 7 K
 SFamilyRep said
No n*gga you paid what you got sued for, which was 51 million. I hate rappers! Talking like he did Wayne a solid. n*gga please.

I see you really don't understand how lawsuits work. The asking amount is always higher than the amount the plaintiff really wants and is willing to settle for. Birdman could have easily settled for a lot less.

1 month ago '13        #4
EZ Green  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 70753 70 K  Slaps total: 9344 9 K
 strongthetruth said
I see you really don't understand how lawsuits work. The asking amount is always higher than the amount the plaintiff really wants and is willing to settle for. Birdman could have easily settled for a lot less.
I could be wrong but i think his point is that it shouldn't have even come to a lawsuit situation with wayne. If birdman was as solid and fair as he claims to be he woulda just gave wayne the money he earned up front
+79   

1 month ago '06        #5
alchemy187 
Props total: 18325 18 K  Slaps total: 4757 4 K
No one wins when the family feud
+73   

1 month ago '04        #6
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 14978 14 K  Slaps total: 3313 3 K
I respect dudes that dont owe somebody n pay whats due even before they arms get twisted to cough it up

Hes basically sayin his default mode is to not pay, then if someone can be bothered to make the weird man order him to pay, then he will cough it up n since he got long bread, he might toss a couple more dollars (the veracity of which is highly dubious coming from someone like beatrice) just to have something to say in a positive light about the situation that shouldnt have even manifested in the first place

That is clearly not how i handle my debt/profit sharing let alone something i'd expect from my confidants

Last edited by xbossxplayax; 09-22-2021 at 08:51 AM..
+38   

1 month ago '18        #7
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 64912 64 K  Slaps total: 15297 15 K
"I aint never took from no n*ggas"

But why n*ggas keep saying that sh*t

I had some incidents when I was younger...

Breh you directly contradicted yourself in the first minute.......bozo a*s dudes breh

Only thing he said that was factual was in regards to Wayne

"I'm nothing without this dude" and he is absolutely right.......don't bite the hand that feeds you.
+39   

1 month ago '20        #8
Slymm  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 15620 15 K  Slaps total: 650 650
Major Cap
+7   

1 month ago '17        #9
CELE91 
Props total: 16625 16 K  Slaps total: 1377 1 K
 livekomik said

Birdman is lying. Just two years ago, tyga claimed he owed him some money for unpaid royalties. He also owed a company he loaned money from and they sent him to court for defaulting on that loan. Even his lawyers dropped him from the case. Smh..this dude owe everybody.
+9   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '20        #10
Presidents  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 10776 10 K  Slaps total: 2616 2 K
Birdnan did give wayne a big contract in 2012.. birdman pays his more valued artists he didn't pay tyga because tyga didnt sell

1 month ago '18        #11
antisocial100 
Props total: 18378 18 K  Slaps total: 5138 5 K
The amount Wayne was owed was wayy less than 50ms if you actually looked at the suit which most of y’all here didn’t but when you file lawsuits you always aim big. Now watch a dumb BX lame slap me
+3   

1 month ago '04        #12
Hardkore  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12974 12 K  Slaps total: 1072 1 K
birdman need to stop saying what age he was when he did things.

"i'm 20 years old, so a lot of this sh*t happened early on."

you were a little older than that, stunna.

+25   

1 month ago '04        #13
ROD 
Props total: 42905 42 K  Slaps total: 782 782
Knowing the way Birdman does business; $51 M’s isn’t even close to what he really owes Wayne
+22   

1 month ago '07        #14
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x116
Props total: 244650 244 K  Slaps total: 21843 21 K
The sad part about this is that these rapper's will see and hear about sh*t like this and still sign their "soul's" away on these janky a*s contract's to this day...

+17   

1 month ago '16        #15
Chosenjuan 
Props total: 289 289  Slaps total: 275 275
 antisocial100 said
The amount Wayne was owed was wayy less than 50ms if you actually looked at the suit which most of y’all here didn’t but when you file lawsuits you always aim big. Now watch a dumb BX lame slap me
I slapped just for the title
+3   

1 month ago '15        #16
Shifty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 16977 16 K  Slaps total: 3330 3 K
MTV deleted this interview, but Wayne was asking for $30 million before they stopped C5 from coming out. This was back in 2014

"Tunechi confirmed that C5 will be the last album in his Tha Carter series, but also mentioned that if he was to do another solo album after he releases C5, he would need to be paid around $25 to $35 million. He discussed how much work he is putting into this album too!

However, even if Weezy F Baby does not make another solo project after Tha Carter V, he promised that he will still help out with guest features on his YMCMB label-mates’ records

“25 to 35 million would get me to do another solo album after this. I didn’t smile when I said it.”

“I personally plan on this being my final solo album, yes and it’s definitely the final Carter album. It’s the final Carter album. It’s stopping at five.”

“I plan on it being my final solo album. Whenever I have to pitch in for a Young Money album, a Like Father, Like Son album and something like that and maybe something out the blue.”

“It seems like it will be impossible for me to work this hard again for anything else.”

Last edited by Shifty; 09-22-2021 at 03:00 PM..
+8   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '21        #17
Still2Highh 
Props total: 12294 12 K  Slaps total: 2300 2 K
So u could kiss him in his mouth everytime u walked out the door just incase it was the last time u see him..

But when it came to paying what u owe him he had to get lawyers n the court involved..

Birdman a fu*kin weirdo
+10   

1 month ago '16        #18
BLAZEDACANNONz 
Props total: 165 165  Slaps total: 47 47
 Chosenjuan said

You are missing the point…why do your artist have to sue for the contract you presented to them with, you had your lawyers print up contracts and you still have the audacity to renege on your own paperwork…this fool is aloof (speaking about bird man, no one else)
+1   

1 month ago '16        #19
BLAZEDACANNONz 
Props total: 165 165  Slaps total: 47 47
 Chosenjuan said
My bad I didn’t mean to quote you, it was for the other post
+1   

1 month ago '20        #20
one2remember3 
Props total: 6557 6 K  Slaps total: 768 768
i cant unsee wayne dodgin his kiss
+4   

1 month ago '16        #21
Killa 
Props total: 1175 1 K  Slaps total: 767 767
 Proffesor X said
"I aint never took from no n*ggas"

But why n*ggas keep saying that sh*t

I had some incidents when I was younger...

Breh you directly contradicted yourself in the first minute.......bozo a*s dudes breh

Only thing he said that was factual was in regards to Wayne

"I'm nothing without this dude" and he is absolutely right.......don't bite the hand that feeds you.
He’s being kind of modest Bc he made millions off music with the early cash money including juive before he signed the big deal but Wayne did take it to a new level and probably made him 100 million
+1   

1 month ago '04        #22
qutaboi225  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 49065 49 K  Slaps total: 5957 5 K
ANY n*gga from South Louisiana know what it is. Them NOLA n*ggas been cut throat since inception and Baby an OLD New Orleans 80s/90s Magnolia n*gga. He's DEFINITELY lying Them n*ggas cant help themselves
+9   

1 month ago '04        #23
ins109 
Props total: 1166 1 K  Slaps total: 156 156
This was just a few years ago……

+15   

1 month ago '11        #24
Joseph  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 39333 39 K  Slaps total: 9059 9 K
Birdman Sandusky don't play bout that paper.
+7   

1 month ago '05        #25
slim_d20  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 15362 15 K  Slaps total: 4702 4 K
 xbossxplayax said
I respect dudes that dont owe somebody n pay whats due even before they arms get twisted to cough it up

Hes basically sayin his default mode is to not pay, then if someone can be bothered to make the weird man order him to pay, then he will cough it up n since he got long bread, he might toss a couple more dollars (the veracity of which is highly dubious coming from someone like beatrice) just to have something to say in a positive light about the situation that shouldnt have even manifested in the first place

That is clearly not how i handle my debt/profit sharing let alone something i'd expect from my confidants
Man you summed it up perfectly. This is exactly how peice of sh*t black scammers operate. Props.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+19online now  27
Video inside Bill Maher pushes back on criticism of Chappelle: 'What the f--- was th..
76 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-24online now  18
Video inside 2 School Teachers Charged with Murd3r After Drunkenly Walking into Wron..
71 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  7
Starfield leak claims every planet is bigger than the entire Skyrim map
29 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+19online now  5
Oct 24 - Alec Baldwin ignored the No. 1 rule of gun safety: Hollywood weapons ..
145 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy