ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+57  91
107 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
+27  71
139 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

4 weeks ago '21        #1
2342 page views
65 comments

Ippo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 1833 1 K  Slaps total: 560 560
I have no friends or a girlfriend.

Just felt like speaking some truth hopefully no one else in my situation.

This is my first year being single since like 2012. I had friends who I never felt were true friends so I always spent my time with my Gfs or alone. I've had people give me their number told me hit them up but I always felt it was just one of those nice gestures so I never did or I often declined hang outs with friends.

Besides visiting family I spend everyday alone. I don't have that energy to go and talk to girls and do all that get to know each other.

I feel washed up...like that charm I use to have is dead I feel ugly at times especially since my once beautiful long hair is falling out now and I lost all my gains and got fat.

I've had some beautiful girlfriends..the thought of settling for some girl I don't really like is awful.

I'm not just here to whine. I been back in the gym and eating good but I can do better. I walk the lake alone, shoot hoops alone go to the gym alone. Sometimes it takes a toll on me.

It feels like anyone who cared about me don't give a ounce of sh*t about me. I look back and I didn't appreciate all I had.

As much as it hurts and it makes me sad at times I appreciate what I had even more now. I don't wish for more gfs and friends. I just wish I could go back and always show my appreciation everyday for the people who actually cared about me.

I'm okay being alone for the rest of my life. I just hope it doesn't destroy me from the inside out.
+67   

best
worst
65 comments

4 weeks ago '14        #2
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 151927 151 K  Slaps total: 34958 34 K
@ @

+52   

4 weeks ago '16        #3
psouthwell1 
Props total: 142 142  Slaps total: 60 60
Spend more time with family. Continue with the self improvement going to the gym and eating right. You said you can do better with that aspect.
+15   

4 weeks ago '13        #4
JakePD 
Props total: 8979 8 K  Slaps total: 828 828
You gotta change your mind set. Think fearlessly. Don’t be afraid to put yourself out there and when people invite you out put pressure on them to live up to what they say. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and understand as long as you’re still taking air into your lungs you can reverse any situation. Don’t let this be too big that you can’t overcome it because you can. If you tell yourself any different you’re lying bro
+28   

4 weeks ago '21        #5
pikadadon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 5766 5 K  Slaps total: 2223 2 K
@ look at this cracker

4 weeks ago '19        #6
aaf192020  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 47595 47 K  Slaps total: 4772 4 K
A change of scenery could help. Going somewhere new allows you start fresh.
+12   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '21        #7
Still2Highh 
Props total: 11510 11 K  Slaps total: 2199 2 K

Born alone die alone...
+55   

4 weeks ago '16        #8
VinDelNegus 
Props total: 810 810  Slaps total: 40 40
Friendships are tricky because sometimes it takes a while to truly understand what each party's interpretation of the friendship is. Makes it a little tougher to realize the extent to which these people actually value you and your contributions. Harsh reality is that not every friend cares about you the way you would expect them to, the way you would for them, or at all. As some have said above, continue improving and don't get down on yourself. Let those you truly love and appreciate know how much you love and appreciate em. Friends and partners come and go.
+15   

4 weeks ago '04        #9
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x63
Props total: 134499 134 K  Slaps total: 19017 19 K
Get on your purpose, exercise and transform your looks into what you want. Focus on some important goals. The confidence and self esteem will build itself. Go out, dress up and socialize at a bar with beautiful women. Treat yourself to the lifestyle that makes you feel great even if it means that you have to do it by yourself. You have to enjoy your own company before you can enjoy others.
+18   

4 weeks ago '19        #10
Mental Illness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 42774 42 K  Slaps total: 29674 29 K
Have an abundance lifestyle, things will get better

You can send me a private message on here if you need someone to speak to
+14   

4 weeks ago '20        #11
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 21167 21 K  Slaps total: 1396 1 K
Bro, like Mike Epps said on that Netflix standup special he did a while back, there are some people out there who would love to be in your shoes and have your problems.

You know me; I identify with some of the stuff you posted here, especially the sh*t with the chicks. But you gotta give yourself more props. You been bustin' your a*s to maintain and stay afloat. You've got good luck, whether you realize that or not. People are more shiesty than ever but fu*k them for now and just keep holding it down. You don't want life giving you more sh*t to complain about.

You may be alone now but as long as you don't go astray on this steady path of working on yourself, you will draw in more positive friends and females (just watch out for red flags and keep boundaries set). One thing for sure is you gotta train your mind to change negative thoughts around while not speaking them into existence.

Like the band War said, "Don't let no one get you down" bro.

Have a good day and peace.

Last edited by LordGimmeASign; 09-22-2021 at 08:39 AM..
+20   

4 weeks ago '06        #12
damn_ryght 
Props total: 22833 22 K  Slaps total: 2913 2 K
I feel you in more ways than one.

Seek out a meaningful purpose. Something you’re passionate about and tie your happiness to it.

Never ever tie your happiness to someone or something. That is a death sentence. Remember most people are in relationships not because they like each other its because they dont have the guts to be alone, just facts. Or they follow society’s plan and dont want to be the odd one out.

Keep working out and eating clean. Thats non-negotiable.

Once you’re physically, mentally and financially fit then go out there again and see whats available. Trust me you dont have to, they’ll go out of their way to find you
+16   

4 weeks ago '07        #13
God alone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 34423 34 K  Slaps total: 8439 8 K
Be alone, build your faith and confidence back.

It’s not about you op. Let it go.
+8   

4 weeks ago '04        #14
Essentials72 
Props total: 1972 1 K  Slaps total: 636 636
Do what you always done, get what you always get
+6   

4 weeks ago '21        #15
Ippo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
Props total: 1833 1 K  Slaps total: 560 560
Appreciate yall. To me this the best site on the internet. fu*k a Google this is the Google before there was a Google before there was a reddit
+15   

4 weeks ago '05        #16
OG T Gutta N  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8988 8 K  Slaps total: 2417 2 K
if you wanna transcend to the next the state of matter go handle ur biz king , i aint judging
+2   

4 weeks ago '18        #17
HoopLife88 
Props total: 40115 40 K  Slaps total: 5236 5 K
Keep your head up mane. Stay as positive as you can.
+8   

4 weeks ago '05        #18
OG T Gutta N  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8988 8 K  Slaps total: 2417 2 K
the idea of suicide being wrong is due to the a*sumption its an irrational thought to not wanna live , but if this place serves you no function , do you

maybe its rational , idk , just sayin for anyone who feel bein here aint what it is , do your thing

me personally , mortality kinda stresses me out

4 weeks ago '06        #19
kpdawg2006 
Props total: 1139 1 K  Slaps total: 90 90
I feel you on this one. Dont wish to go back in time, learn from the past and apply to the present. Its not all on you OP, but being lonely can get dangerous at times. Look for small meaningful experiences, and dont forget to tell people you love them. Time is the most important resource you have. Use it wisely!
Blessings
+8   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '18        #20
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 64652 64 K  Slaps total: 15253 15 K
 OG T Gutta N said
the idea of suicide being wrong is due to the a*sumption its an irrational thought to not wanna live , but if this place serves you no function , do you

maybe its rational , idk , just sayin for anyone who feel bein here aint what it is , do your thing

me personally , mortality kinda stresses me out
Anything that intentionally hurts other people is universally wrong. Its an incredibly selfish act, simply because it leaves the people that loved you behind with any explanation and for some an intense feeling of guilt thinking they could have prevented it had they known or done better.
+7   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '18        #21
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 64652 64 K  Slaps total: 15253 15 K
 kpdawg2006 said
I feel you on this one. Dont wish to go back in time, learn from the past and apply to the present. Its not all on you OP, but being lonely can get dangerous at times. Look for small meaningful experiences, and dont forget to tell people you love them. Time is the most important resource you have. Use it wisely!
Blessings
Your direct past is just what it is...the past...you want to live better now, then start living for tomorrow. Your future will consistently become your now, so what measures are you putting in place now to see the representation of the "now" you seek in the future.
+5   

4 weeks ago '16        #22
ImChillin2Hard 
Props total: 10183 10 K  Slaps total: 737 737
Being alone and being lonely are 2 different things. You said yourself that you don’t mind being alone, but you do seem lonely. Reach out to some of those people you said actually cared for you and check in on them. They still care.
+8   

4 weeks ago '05        #23
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 45643 45 K  Slaps total: 14989 14 K
@ The world is lonely and there are industries catering to that. You can watch movies at home by yourself via Netflix or Hulu, you can order from any restaurant straight to your door and eat by yourself, you can order anything online without talking to a clerk, and you can even stay home and work from home without interacting with others in a physical workplace. It's a lonesome economy because the world is lonesome and you're not alone in your loneliness if that makes sense.

Many people are alone in this day and age. It's how the world is crumbling in this covid era. Even before that, people were spending more time to themselves or had smaller circles than how people have had in the past decades due to the social media era. This is a solitude, introvert era we're living in. There are many people alone in the world. You aren't the only one. Make the best of it.

Another thing is that you may be physically alone but you're not really alone either. Even though the people here on this site are anonymous and we don't know you and will walk by you on the streets, you're still here with us learning, engaging, and receiving advice from us. So in a sense, you're part of a community.
+5   

4 weeks ago '06        #24
kpdawg2006 
Props total: 1139 1 K  Slaps total: 90 90
 Proffesor X said
Your direct past is just what it is...the past...you want to live better now, then start living for tomorrow. Your future will consistently become your now, so what measures are you putting in place now to see the representation of the "now" you seek in the future.
thats deep man
+5   

4 weeks ago '21        #25
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 15444 15 K  Slaps total: 3781 3 K
Same here breh I lost my gf a few years ago it’s still kinda stings
+7   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-45online now  19
Durk Scared AF right now… Sad to See
120 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  18
Mam grooms God daughter then marries her once she turns legal
236 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
MKBHD: Pixel 6/6 Pro Unboxing & First Look!
38 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+44online now  12
Zion shocked his organization by showing up over 300 lbs
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy