New 'Venom 2' Character Posters Tease the Return of She-Venom

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

4 weeks ago '18        #1
858 page views
16 comments

Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x108
Props total: 133809 133 K  Slaps total: 5899 5 K
New 'Venom 2' Character Posters Tease the Return of She-Venom

"Venom: Let There Be Carnage’s new character posters might have spoiled the return of She-Venom, a character introduced in 2018’s Venom when the symbiote bonded with Anne Weying (Michelle Williams).

The new set of posters present each of the four main characters’ faces, while a small silhouette of their super-counterparts can be seen at the bottom. While Eddie Brock’s Venom (Tom Hardy), Cletus Kasady’s Carnage (Woody Harrelson), and Frances Louise Barrison’s Spider-Man sonic villain Shriek (Naomie Harris) were already announced, while Anne’s She-Venom silhouette indicates either Venom is once again bonding with her or that Anne will get a symbiote of her own.

She-Venom showed up during Venom in a scene where Eddie Brock got separated from his symbiote. To return to his original host, Venom bonds with Anne and gets transferred by a French kiss where, technically, Venom and Eddie were making out too. If She-Venom is returning, we can get more confusing scenes we are uncomfortable to admit are a little bit s*xy, which would definitely improve the sequel.

The highly-anticipated sequel of 2018’s Venom will explore how Eddie Brock and Venom keep their symbiotic relationship while trying to hold their life together. The movie will also bring back an upgraded Cletus Kasady as the main villain after the k*ller fuses with his own superpowered symbiote, Carnage. Although Carnage is known as one of the most visceral Marvel villains, Venom: Let There Be Carnage will stick with the first film PG-13 to sell as many movie tickets as it can.

Venom: Let There Be Carnage is directed by Andy Serkis. Hardy got a “story by” credit on the upcoming sequel after working closely with screenwriter Kelly Marcel. After Venom: Let There Be Carnage, Hardy is reportedly coming back to Morbius, where he’ll join Michael Keaton. Keaton played the Vulture on Spider-Man: Homecoming, and while nothing is officially confirmed, his appearance in Morbius might indicate future partnerships between Sony and Disney’s MCU. Now that the trailer of Spider-Man: No Way Home confirmed Alfred Molina returns as Doc Ock and Willem Dafoe as Green Goblin, there’s no longer a separation between Sony's Spider-Man Universe and the MCU, so anything is possible."

visit this link https://collider.com/veno .. ers-she-venom/
+4   

best
worst
16 comments

4 weeks ago '14        #2
DavidAames  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28970 28 K  Slaps total: 1247 1 K
I’m sure we are all sick of the whole “ratings” debate specific to this film however seeing “PG-13” listed for Carnage is fu*kin disgusting…
+7   

4 weeks ago '14        #3
iamlegend24 
Props total: 17224 17 K  Slaps total: 1672 1 K
 DavidAames said
I’m sure we are all sick of the whole “ratings” debate specific to this film however seeing “PG-13” listed for Carnage is fu*kin disgusting…
It was rated g back on the spiderman cartoons
+2   

4 weeks ago '20        #4
Blafy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 60105 60 K  Slaps total: 4545 4 K
I’m mad it’s not rated R but I’ll still watch
+1   

4 weeks ago '14        #5
iamlegend24 
I'm guessing she venom is in the movie again judging by the poster

4 weeks ago '17        #6
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 182553 182 K  Slaps total: 13227 13 K
Looks like they're fleshing out the Klyntar.

Scream, one of Venom's offspring.

Not sure but the other woman looks like Payback, symbiote from an evolved race of the Klyntar

I hope they show Anti Venom and Toxin for an upcoming film.

Last edited by Naga Sadow; 09-21-2021 at 08:20 PM..
+1   

4 weeks ago '16        #7
BMC1000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 29020 29 K  Slaps total: 5451 5 K
 iamlegend24 said
great point

and it was the sh*t too

4 weeks ago '04        #8
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 37643 37 K  Slaps total: 2826 2 K
I hope this is good but I have doubts.

4 weeks ago '14        #9
 iamlegend24 said
Of course it was lol

Made for tv and a cartoon?

And it was good too!

This is a movie though bro, where we could see Carnage in all its Glory and not watered down…

4 weeks ago '14        #10
iamlegend24 
 DavidAames said
Of course it was lol

Made for tv and a cartoon?

And it was good too!

This is a movie though bro, where we could see Carnage in all its Glory and not watered down…
They could still make it pretty violent with a pg 13 rating nobody complain about joker being pg 13 in the dark knight
+1   

4 weeks ago '14        #11
 iamlegend24 said
They could still make it pretty violent with a pg 13 rating nobody complain about joker being pg 13 in the dark knight
Nah that’s facts.

I have Faith in Woody and Andy so I’m hoping for the best!
+1   

4 weeks ago '19        #12
ZigZag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 35544 35 K  Slaps total: 9019 9 K
 Eclectic said

"Venom: Let There Be Carnage’s new character posters might have spoiled the return of She-Venom, a character introduced in 2018’s Venom when the symbiote bonded with Anne Weying (Michelle Williams).

The new set of posters present each of the four main characters’ faces, while a small silhouette of their super-counterparts can be seen at the bottom. While Eddie Brock’s Venom (Tom Hardy), Cletus Kasady’s Carnage (Woody Harrelson), and Frances Louise Barrison’s Spider-Man sonic villain Shriek (Naomie Harris) were already announced, while Anne’s She-Venom silhouette indicates either Venom is once again bonding with her or that Anne will get a symbiote of her own.

She-Venom showed up during Venom in a scene where Eddie Brock got separated from his symbiote. To return to his original host, Venom bonds with Anne and gets transferred by a French kiss where, technically, Venom and Eddie were making out too. If She-Venom is returning, we can get more confusing scenes we are uncomfortable to admit are a little bit s*xy, which would definitely improve the sequel.

The highly-anticipated sequel of 2018’s Venom will explore how Eddie Brock and Venom keep their symbiotic relationship while trying to hold their life together. The movie will also bring back an upgraded Cletus Kasady as the main villain after the k*ller fuses with his own superpowered symbiote, Carnage. Although Carnage is known as one of the most visceral Marvel villains, Venom: Let There Be Carnage will stick with the first film PG-13 to sell as many movie tickets as it can.

Venom: Let There Be Carnage is directed by Andy Serkis. Hardy got a “story by” credit on the upcoming sequel after working closely with screenwriter Kelly Marcel. After Venom: Let There Be Carnage, Hardy is reportedly coming back to Morbius, where he’ll join Michael Keaton. Keaton played the Vulture on Spider-Man: Homecoming, and while nothing is officially confirmed, his appearance in Morbius might indicate future partnerships between Sony and Disney’s MCU. Now that the trailer of Spider-Man: No Way Home confirmed Alfred Molina returns as Doc Ock and Willem Dafoe as Green Goblin, there’s no longer a separation between Sony's Spider-Man Universe and the MCU, so anything is possible."

Why would she venom & not a Spiderman Cameo make me happy?

4 weeks ago '20        #13
Ball Man  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6867 6 K  Slaps total: 544 544
 iamlegend24 said
They weren't even allowed to throw punches in the cartoon playa...

Spidermayn and his foes were always just throwing and wrestling each other in the 90's series... apparently to make it more kid friendly...
+1   

4 weeks ago '13        #14
SimpinAintEz 
Props total: 47351 47 K  Slaps total: 9892 9 K
They’re moving waaaaay too fast with all the character introductions. We’ve only had a single film prior to this.

n*ggas is barely warmed up to the main character and now we’ve got 3 more to somehow get attached to/ invested in within a single film. My gut says this is not going to be good.

4 weeks ago '13        #15
SimpinAintEz 
Props total: 47351 47 K  Slaps total: 9892 9 K
 BMC1000 said
great point

and it was the sh*t too
You’re looking at the cartoon with grown eyes and in a much different era. For it’s time and intended audience (children) that cartoon was fu*kin fire.

I don’t know a single child of the 90s that didn’t get excited to sit and watch Spider-Man and X-Men on Saturday mornings.

Hell, grown a*s men used to tune in because these were the best representation to date of the comics they read as kids.
+2   

4 weeks ago '21        #16
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 15273 15 K  Slaps total: 3761 3 K
 SimpinAintEz said
They’re moving waaaaay too fast with all the character introductions. We’ve only had a single film prior to this.

n*ggas is barely warmed up to the main character and now we’ve got 3 more to somehow get attached to/ invested in within a single film. My gut says this is not going to be good.
It’s gonna be a*s breh

4 weeks ago '16        #17
BMC1000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 29020 29 K  Slaps total: 5451 5 K
 SimpinAintEz said
You’re looking at the cartoon with grown eyes and in a much different era. For it’s time and intended audience (children) that cartoon was fu*kin fire.

I don’t know a single child of the 90s that didn’t get excited to sit and watch Spider-Man and X-Men on Saturday mornings.

Hell, grown a*s men used to tune in because these were the best representation to date of the comics they read as kids.
yup

i still watch those old cartoon too on the firestick

spiderman and xmen cartoons still better then the movies
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+165online now  35
Image(s) inside Finished my C8 Corvette Build
64 comments
21 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+79online now  28
Remember how badly Coral used to put Mike The Miz in check on Real World??
244 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  27
Anyone order the Apple Watch 7?
103 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+260online now  11
Can’t believe Floyd actually did this to Canelo. 😵😵&#..
220 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy