Family Guy wants you to get the vax and they made a dope PSA

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

4 weeks ago '16        #1
2084 page views
58 comments

BMC1000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 29048 29 K  Slaps total: 5456 5 K
Family Guy wants you to get the vax and they made a dope PSA

dope PSA basically a family guy short

i aint got the vax and dont want one at the moment but it was funny

+33   

best
worst
58 comments

4 weeks ago '16        #2
BMC1000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8 OP
Props total: 29048 29 K  Slaps total: 5456 5 K

4 weeks ago '15        #3
Black Larry 
Props total: 15644 15 K  Slaps total: 1366 1 K
That was a pretty cool psa. Covid isn't smallpox tho. I don't like that comparison that's constantly told. I'm not comparing Emeka Okafor to Wilt and Russell of the past because they're centers. I really feel like that's what they do whenever I hear it compared to Spanish flu and smallpox
+8   

4 weeks ago '16        #4
144000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28501 28 K  Slaps total: 42531 42 K
You know I used to hate the sh*t out of that show. I don't even remember why, because I like cartoons.

Just everybody wouldn't shut up about it I guess.

Was working part-time at Wal-Mart at one point and they'd have it on in the breakroom. I had nowhere to go & it wore me down. I don't even remember what my deal was but it is funny.

4 weeks ago '16        #5
Anyway not changing my opinion on any vaccine, I stopped this early.

Pretty funny show fine, but I'm not making any life decisions based on it. Forgot the title of the thread.
+1   

4 weeks ago '16        #6
btw Family Guy played in the breakroom at Wal-Mart 24 hours a day for some reason, now that I think about it.

There was never anything else on ever.

4 weeks ago '18        #7
KdenIII 
Props total: 31593 31 K  Slaps total: 4681 4 K
crazy story man
+1   

4 weeks ago '14        #8
The Logical One  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x47
Props total: 176758 176 K  Slaps total: 43755 43 K
Wow, they must think you guys are really fu*king retarded to not pick up on how fu*king retarded they must think of you to do this.

American society In shambles.

+8   

4 weeks ago '17        #9
Speedy ClapSon 
Props total: 24099 24 K  Slaps total: 7968 7 K
This is what you call pushing an agenda
+8   

4 weeks ago '21        #10
BlaqPanfa 
Props total: 7160 7 K  Slaps total: 961 961
 144000 said
You know I used to hate the sh*t out of that show. I don't even remember why, because I like cartoons.

Just everybody wouldn't shut up about it I guess.

Was working part-time at Wal-Mart at one point and they'd have it on in the breakroom. I had nowhere to go & it wore me down. I don't even remember what my deal was but it is funny.
Is Lois a tranny?

4 weeks ago '16        #11
 BlaqPanfa said
Is Lois a tranny?
You know, I'll smash Lois.

I'm gonna surprise you here but I think they might be sneaking real females into cartoon characters.

Like, look at Belle from Beauty and the Beast. That's a girl, point blank.

n*gga play with that, we may have to throw hands. But yeah I think the cartoons may actually be working with v*ginal females oftentimes.

4 weeks ago '16        #12
@banfa

But the Statue of Liberty is a tranny, otoh.

Don't get too comfortable.

4 weeks ago '13        #13
SimpinAintEz 
Props total: 47531 47 K  Slaps total: 9913 9 K
 Black Larry said
That was a pretty cool psa. Covid isn't smallpox tho. I don't like that comparison that's constantly told. I'm not comparing Emeka Okafor to Wilt and Russell of the past because they're centers. I really feel like that's what they do whenever I hear it compared to Spanish flu and smallpox
Timestamp where it was compared to smallpox. I must have missed it.
+1   

4 weeks ago '21        #14
BlaqPanfa 
Props total: 7160 7 K  Slaps total: 961 961
 144000 said
You know, I'll smash Lois.

I'm gonna surprise you here but I think they might be sneaking real females into cartoon characters.

Like, look at Belle from Beauty and the Beast. That's a girl, point blank.

n*gga play with that, we may have to throw hands. But yeah I think the cartoons may actually be working with v*ginal females oftentimes.
You’re not alone there

Good point. Yes, Belle is definitely a girl

144000 said
@banfa

But the Statue of Liberty is a tranny, otoh.

Don't get too comfortable.
Wait…really?
+2   

4 weeks ago '21        #15
freaky culture 
Props total: 997 997  Slaps total: 368 368
glad they did this so i'll know never to support that show again.
+3   

4 weeks ago '15        #16
Black Larry 
Props total: 15644 15 K  Slaps total: 1366 1 K
 SimpinAintEz said
Timestamp where it was compared to smallpox. I must have missed it.
About 35 seconds in when stewie is explaining what vaccines are. Says they eliminated smallpox and planned the same with polio. There's a lot of other viruses it never gets compared to. Maybe it will be around like the flu. And all the 100s of variants of the flu. Or compare it to measles or something. Covid not k*lling at the same rate as the ones they constantly compare it to. It's misleading on purpose.
+4   

4 weeks ago '13        #17
SimpinAintEz 
 Black Larry said
About 35 seconds in when stewie is explaining what vaccines are. Says they eliminated smallpox and planned the same with polio. There's a lot of other viruses it never gets compared to. Maybe it will be around like the flu. And all the 100s of variants of the flu. Or compare it to measles or something. Covid not k*lling at the same rate as the ones they constantly compare it to. It's misleading on purpose.
That was not a comparison of smallpox to Covid. In fact, I’ve never seen anyone of intelligence actually compare the two. That was a history lesson on how vital vaccines have been throughout our history. What seems misleading is you calling it a comparison when it wasn’t.
+1   

4 weeks ago '13        #18
SimpinAintEz 
 The Logical One said
Wow, they must think you guys are really fu*king retarded to not pick up on how fu*king retarded they must think of you to do this.

American society In shambles.

You’d have to be living in a bubble to not know how fu*king retarded the people they’re speaking to are. I mean, we’ve got a guy in this very thread going on and on about secret trannies in cartoons for fu*k sakes.
+1   

4 weeks ago '14        #19
 SimpinAintEz said
You’d have to be living in a bubble to not know how fu*king retarded the people they’re speaking to are. I mean, we’ve got a guy in this very thread going on and on about secret trannies in cartoons for fu*k sakes.
Are you attacking me ? For not just accepting that people are retarded and being kinda disturbed by it ?

The fu*k ?

4 weeks ago '07        #20
OVERLORD 
Props total: 22596 22 K  Slaps total: 6992 6 K
How much did bed wetting biden pay them to make that psa? Because they ain't do it for free.
+4   

4 weeks ago '19        #21
Megaman 
Props total: 5845 5 K  Slaps total: 6358 6 K
 BMC1000 said
dope PSA basically a family guy short

i aint got the vax and dont want one at the moment but it was funny

Damn!. Straight up pop culture propaganda.

Would we expect anything less from FOX though?

4 weeks ago '19        #22
Megaman 
Props total: 5845 5 K  Slaps total: 6358 6 K
 Black Larry said
The video is pure disinformation for the sheer fact that they are stating that mRNA injections are vaccines. They are not..

We have slowly but surely been desensitized to trusting corporate drug manufacturers.

+2   

4 weeks ago '13        #23
SimpinAintEz 
 The Logical One said
Are you attacking me ? For not just accepting that people are retarded and being kinda disturbed by it ?

The fu*k ?
Attack? n*gga if you considered that an attack, you and your brittle spirit don’t belong on this forum.

Your post read as disappointment towards the show for having the audacity to think the people they’re talking to are that retarded.

As for how you feel, you can accept that retarded people objectively exist AND not be fine with it. The two things aren’t mutually exclusive.

4 weeks ago '13        #24
SimpinAintEz 
 Megaman said
The video is pure disinformation for the sheer fact that they are stating that mRNA injections are vaccines. They are not..

We have slowly but surely been desensitized to trusting corporate drug manufacturers.

Timestamp the point in the video where it stated that mRNA injections is a vaccine. mRNA is a SINGLE component of certain Covid vaccines. mRNA on it’s own is not a vaccine, mRNA injections aren’t a thing, and nowhere in this video did it state as such.

Last edited by SimpinAintEz; 09-22-2021 at 07:15 AM..

4 weeks ago '14        #25
 SimpinAintEz said
Attack? n*gga if you considered that an attack, you and your brittle spirit don’t belong on this forum.

Your post read as disappointment towards the show for having the audacity to think the people they’re talking to are that retarded.

As for how you feel, you can accept that retarded people objectively exist AND not be fine with it. The two things aren’t mutually exclusive.
….I’m only gonna ask this, once.

So please help me. Are….Are you being serious ?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+43online now  24
Image(s) inside For the BMF watchers on BX , Apparently "Lamar" Is based on OG Layton ..
56 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+137online now  23
These Historical figures brought so much joy to the black community
335 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside Lmao….26 y/o still living at home trying to manifest a million dollar h..
300 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+214online now  7
Image(s) inside Finished my C8 Corvette Build
87 comments
2 days ago
@rides
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy