Sep 20 - Breitbart Writer Blames Libs for ‘Manipulating’ Trump Fans Into Dying of Covid

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
54 replies  @gear

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

4 weeks ago '07        #1
1186 page views
45 comments

Ham Rove  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 50669 50 K  Slaps total: 2743 2 K
Sep 20 - Breitbart Writer Blames Libs for ‘Manipulating’ Trump Fans Into Dying of Covid

Breitbart News writer John Nolte argued Monday that Howard Stern and the left are using reverse psychology to trick Republicans into dying of Covid.

Stern, Nolte argues, has mocked unvaccinated radio hosts who died of Covid because he and the rest of the liberal media are “deliberately looking to manipulate Trump supporters into not getting vaccinated” — so that they die.

The absurd and convoluted a*sertion involves a hierarchy of “owns” that ultimately culminate in large “swathes”(sic) of Trump voters dying of the “China flu.” He eventually arrives at an encouragement for taking the vaccine but seems to suggest that the primary motivation to get inoculated to, of course, own the libs.

The implicit point — buried in the usual MAGA writer bluster about libs and owns and “CNNLOL” — is that the vaccine saves lives and that people should get vaccinated to stay alive. As even Donald Trump himself has seen, even implying a message of “get vaccinated” can, on the right, be a recipe for being booed at least, if not driven right off a stage or out of a Texas restaurant.

So instead Nolte argues that, in fact, they aren’t trying to boss us around to get us to take the vaccine, but to NOT to!
If I wanted to use reverse psychology to convince people not to get a life-saving vaccination, I would do exactly what Stern and the left are doing… I would bully and taunt and mock and ridicule you for not getting vaccinated, knowing the human response would be, Hey, fu*k you, I’m never getting vaccinated!
“No one ever wants to feel like they are being bullied or ridiculed or mocked or pushed into doing anything,” he writes.

That truism sounds compelling, absent any additional context (which is a truism of truisms!), but the oversimplification of a complex psychological phenomenon isn’t exactly evidence of conspiracy.

Nolte goes on to make the absurd case that unvaccinated Americans are in danger of dying because of the media’s manipulation. Nolte writes:
No one wants to cave to a piece of sh*t like that, or a scumbag like Fauci, or any of the scumbags at CNNLOL, so we don’t. And what’s the result? They’re all vaccinated, and we’re not! And when you look at the numbers, the only numbers that matter, which is who’s dying, it’s overwhelmingly the unvaccinated who are dying, and they have just manipulated millions of their political enemies into the unvaccinated camp.
This is a pretty strong argument for vaccines, one that might normally get someone in Nolte’s position drummed out of favor. But his illogical twist of manipulation just saves his neck from MAGA anger. In other words, he is suggesting that Trump supporters can still own the libs, but now they can own them with science!

Nolte repeats several times the point that Stern and the media and Democrats have bullied, mocked, or taunted people on the right, and that people on the right are dying while unvaccinated, drawing a direct cause and effect between the two.

He even puts mandates on a new footing, arguing “the push for mandates is another ploy to get us to dig in and not do what’s best for ourselves because no one wants to feel like they’re caving to a mandate.”

It’s a novel approach but one that obviously invites enormous bullying, mockery, and taunting on social media, ironically.

Nolte’s article ends on a dissonant note. “I could be wrong,” he writes. “Maybe the left isn’t that evil and sly.”

“But when I think of the unvaccinated lying there dying, being told by their doctor, ‘Sorry, there’s nothing more we can do to get enough oxygen to your lungs,’ I don’t laugh. My heart breaks for that person,” says Nolte. It’s a proper reaction, though one that Stern and a lot of other very online people aren’t able to muster, as Nolte noted.

“Imagine lying there dying thinking that all you had to do was get the Trump Vaccine,” says Nolte. “Even if this isn’t the left’s plan, who’s owning who?”

Who is owning who is a question to ask every day of the week and twice on weekends. And one it’s impossible to answer.

But if the paranoid style means fewer Americans dying in an ICU for want of a miraculous medicine they could have easily taken then … well whatever it takes.
visit this link https://www.mediaite.com/ .. ccine-refusal/
+18   

best
worst
45 comments

4 weeks ago '08        #2
el bundy 
Props total: 3983 3 K  Slaps total: 199 199
Multi-level reverse psychology ftw
+26   

4 weeks ago '07        #3
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 57464 57 K  Slaps total: 7304 7 K
It’s not at all trump for manipulating them to believe it’s a hoax
+26   

4 weeks ago '06        #4
Skateboard T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 88864 88 K  Slaps total: 14219 14 K
Wow you wanna talk about 6-D chess?
+28   

4 weeks ago '20        #5
HipHopBible 
Props total: 5835 5 K  Slaps total: 659 659
The level of stupidity in America is astonishing.
+45   

4 weeks ago '16        #6
Homer Pimpson 
Props total: 34861 34 K  Slaps total: 7237 7 K

+10   

4 weeks ago '21        #7
MacJokerJones 
Props total: 1027 1 K  Slaps total: 830 830
So it’s not the fault of their cult leader on tv spouting it will

Disappear in 15 days.

Before Easter.

Before summer.

With bleach and disinfectant.

During summer.

After the election.

Caught covid and got vaccinated himself.

Has rallies and gets booed for promoting vaccine.

But yeah it’s the liberals. Those dumb sheep. ��
+30   

4 weeks ago '18        #8
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 67482 67 K  Slaps total: 5703 5 K
If this is what they need to get vaccinated then so be it, the faster we get this over with the better. Yes we tricked you into not getting the vax we got caught now go...
+26   

4 weeks ago '16        #9
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x50
Props total: 110391 110 K  Slaps total: 21734 21 K

4 weeks ago '18        #10
ChrisPartlowFro 
Props total: 31984 31 K  Slaps total: 3684 3 K
big brain sh*t

This also implies that the MAGAts are alllll sheep

Last edited by ChrisPartlowFro; 09-20-2021 at 02:41 PM..
+21   

4 weeks ago '17        #11
Ifeellikekobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 73877 73 K  Slaps total: 5567 5 K
How all these free thinkers get fooled?

+15   

4 weeks ago '17        #12
Its 
Props total: 22929 22 K  Slaps total: 1892 1 K
 HipHopBible said
The level of stupidity in America is astonishing.
Honestly I'm impressed
+5   

4 weeks ago '17        #13
Its 
Bruh this is hilarious
+4   

4 weeks ago '17        #14
Its 
Plot twist
They gonna call him a shill
+4   

4 weeks ago '15        #15
Mexicanelvis 
Props total: 12956 12 K  Slaps total: 710 710
The left was in on the psyop getting them to take horsedewormer too

+8   

4 weeks ago '08        #16
tdnupe3 
Props total: 40020 40 K  Slaps total: 2775 2 K
 Its said
Plot twist
They gonna call him a shill
That is EXACTLY what will happen. These folks have gotten to the point where they are falling out with family members and friends because said family member or friend got the vaccine (for whatever reason).

When I saw people quitting their job because of this, I knew it was headed into the stratosphere of retardation. Folks quitting full time jobs that they've had for years because the employer asked them to either get the vaccine or take weekly tests (provided by the employer)......

I can't make it make sense in my head. First the virus was a hoax, then it "wasn't that bad", then the vaccine was "fake", then "the vaccine is what's k*lling people, then "the vaccine doesn't work, then "my rights". The entire time, the country has been begging these morons to get the vaccine or to just practice common sense. They've refused and bucked back at every turn.

Now, all of a sudden, "it was a liberal plot the entire time to politicize this so that they would act as ignorant as liberals thought they would and refuse to get vaccinated in order to k*ll them off so that liberals could somehow obtain a majority that they already have?"

Do I have that about right?
+18   

4 weeks ago '04        #17
shadow_boxer 
Props total: 2499 2 K  Slaps total: 258 258
 DUCEDUCE said
If this is what they need to get vaccinated then so be it, the faster we get this over with the better. Yes we tricked you into not getting the vax we got caught now go...
facts

4 weeks ago '20        #18
Abso 
Props total: 18418 18 K  Slaps total: 2241 2 K
 MacJokerJones said
So it’s not the fault of their cult leader on tv spouting it will

Disappear in 15 days.

Before Easter.

Before summer.

With bleach and disinfectant.

During summer.

After the election.

Caught covid and got vaccinated himself.

Has rallies and gets booed for promoting vaccine.

But yeah it’s the liberals. Those dumb sheep. ��
Damn when you write it all out and really think how twisted and fu*kn stupid he and his followers are, my lawd who even lets these ppl keep employment or procreate…l

fu*kn MAGAts the dumbest fan base Eva….
+6   

4 weeks ago '07        #19
240ka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23843 23 K  Slaps total: 6644 6 K
 ChrisPartlowFro said
big brain sh*t

This also implies that the MAGAts are alllll sheep
The level of projection from their side calling people snowflake and sheep - telling people to get over the election on and on haha

Last edited by 240ka; 09-20-2021 at 04:13 PM..
+4   

4 weeks ago '17        #20
R Shackleford 
Props total: 10869 10 K  Slaps total: 750 750
 tdnupe3 said
That is EXACTLY what will happen. These folks have gotten to the point where they are falling out with family members and friends because said family member or friend got the vaccine (for whatever reason).

When I saw people quitting their job because of this, I knew it was headed into the stratosphere of retardation. Folks quitting full time jobs that they've had for years because the employer asked them to either get the vaccine or take weekly tests (provided by the employer)......

I can't make it make sense in my head. First the virus was a hoax, then it "wasn't that bad", then the vaccine was "fake", then "the vaccine is what's k*lling people, then "the vaccine doesn't work, then "my rights". The entire time, the country has been begging these morons to get the vaccine or to just practice common sense. They've refused and bucked back at every turn.

Now, all of a sudden, "it was a liberal plot the entire time to politicize this so that they would act as ignorant as liberals thought they would and refuse to get vaccinated in order to k*ll them off so that liberals could somehow obtain a majority that they already have?"

Do I have that about right?
I think the "MY RIGHTS" default now shows these people have a tremendous inferiority complex. They just cannot handle being told what to do
+9   

4 weeks ago '08        #21
stlcardinals19 
Props total: 17737 17 K  Slaps total: 1357 1 K
I'm sorry. This has GOT to be satire. Ain't no way in hell that Brietbart article is sincere and earnest about it. Ain't no way
+6   

4 weeks ago '04        #22
gh3tto 
Props total: 49136 49 K  Slaps total: 12275 12 K
magats are the most predictable idiots alive

+5   

4 weeks ago '05        #23
Carpe_DM 
Props total: 5731 5 K  Slaps total: 692 692
These idiots are making it hard for people who really don’t want to take sh*t for health or moral reasoning. n*ggas getting thrown in a box right with their ignorant a*ses. If u don’t want to take it then don’t take it! All this political bullsh*t is weakening the argument for who believes the antibodies serves the same purpose the vaccine supposedly does.
+1   

4 weeks ago '16        #24
Eastcoast 
Props total: 9039 9 K  Slaps total: 2472 2 K
+2   

4 weeks ago '18        #25
Lord God  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 68702 68 K  Slaps total: 5748 5 K
It would explain why they went from demanding we give trump credit for operation warp speed, to saying no to the vaccine.
+8   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+33online now  31
Got Kids? Get in here...
95 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  29
Image(s) inside Coronji Calhoun From “Monsters Ball” Passes away at 30.
23 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  21
Anyone order the Apple Watch 7?
82 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  21
Article inside Remains of 2 men found dismembered, chained to cinder blocks in pond
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy