Jun 8 - The Cure For AIDS Discovered In 1997?

most viewed right now
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Today's world summed up in one picture
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
126 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 06-29-2005, 02:26 PM         #101
crzy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im not sure but i think the 1st case of aids was a white guy
seen it in a movie
 06-29-2005, 09:14 PM         #102
2 sik widd it 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
White people will beat black people at a debate about slavery, they will beat them in a debate about anything.
Black people will whoop white people's a.ss's in any and all sports, besides hockey, which the Canadians will whoop everyones a.ss's.
Asians will get better grades then everyone, and get a better job then everyone.
Hindu's will do even better with grades, and jobs. (Just watch the spelling bee on ESPN)

OK oK dats not tru ... 1st off i kno some dumb a.sss white kids nd some smart black kids nd even dumber hindu nd asain kids nd i kno some black kids who cant play sports can yall juz fuk up aboout the racises shyt

nd iam frum NYC.... pretty mixd around here...... bsides jamica queenz, queenz bridge , brooklyn nd bronxe nd sum otha neiborhoods da rest iz pretty mixed oo nd diz article iz kinda old lolz

Last edited by 2 sik widd it; 06-29-2005 at 09:16 PM..
 07-01-2005, 01:40 AM         #103
HBClick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the cure would have been nice in 97, considering how many people have died since then
 11 years ago '04        #104
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,232 | Props total: 650 650
this is pretty old, but its still a good look
 11 years ago '05        #105
tchurston 
space
space
$412 | Props total: 0 0
 1000bluntz said:
Yeah I guess what I said was kind of fu*ked up but it's kind of true, if blacks wanna bi*ch and moan about how bad life is over here and being oppressed by the white man they should look at where they could have been and feel pretty lucky about where they're at now, I didn't really mean anything detrimental by it though, sorry if that's how it seemed.
what kind of statement is that the 1st found to come from Africa homie... u only see the poor areas of Africa all the natural resources come from Africa, i'm sure without the invasion of the Europeans we would be fine...
 07-01-2005, 06:39 AM         #106
ljboy13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i bet u gotta have a whole bunch of chesse to get the cure
 11 years ago '05        #107
Quddus 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,563 | Props total: 2026 2026
If white people wanted to k!ll black ppl they would have just poisoned the chickens. Why create a disease that will k!ll their own family. While not just flood the black community with poisoned chickens?

Last edited by Quddus; 07-01-2005 at 09:27 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #108
RatedQue 49 heat pts49
space
space
$2,831 | Props total: 281 281
 kuruption81 said:
Truth, White people get it just as much as Black get it. sh*t Magic MUST have some cure or Something because he's had HIV since I was in 9th grade and I'm 28 now.

I honestly feel like it was designed that way, as a biological weapon to wipe off Africans without destroying any of the resources or raising alarms. And somehow it made its way out of Africa. Think about where the majority of the people are they die from AIDS. Now it effects all races and nationalities.
 07-01-2005, 12:18 PM         #109
DeLoraye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goke11429 said:
true, invited by da white man to destroy all other races

^^^someone is pay attention other than me......its a fu*king conspiracy and people dont see that sh*t....who has the most cases of it.......no other than African Americans and Africans.....

.....case closed
 11 years ago '04        #110
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,675 | Props total: 0 0
wow, the BX is full of about a million idiots and maybe 20 decent humans
 11 years ago '04        #111
CrazyAzzBoi 
space
space
space
$705 | Props total: 0 0
 Quddus said:
If white people wanted to k!ll black ppl they would have just poisoned the chickens. Why create a disease that will k!ll their own family. While not just flood the black community with poisoned chickens?
white ppl eat chicken 2 u racist fuk
 11 years ago '05        #112
SupremeG56 
space
space
space
$790 | Props total: 7 7
Magic is still alive cuz hez got the million dollars a year to pay to stay alive....you think those little pills the insurance company pays your hospital to give you is gonna extend your already destroyed life....white people get it to but not to the extent of the other races because it was originally created to destroy them....

those are my thoughts rite there lol
 11 years ago '04        #113
ndesent 
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 11 11
Truth, White people get it just as much as Black get it. sh*t Magic MUST have some cure or Something because he's had HIV since I was in 9th grade and I'm 28 now
LMAO n*gga was like 18 in the 9th grade
 07-06-2005, 10:27 AM         #114
westkoastsoulja 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that makes me sik bcuz they should help ppl out in AFRICA wer the most percent of aids is at and to prevent spreading it!
 07-07-2005, 11:20 PM         #115
SuMmOnEdWaRLoRd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But yo check it.... they aint letting it out to da people becuz not a lot of people have the money.... I mean people dat don't have money are on healthcare and shyt... I'm guessing the price for that cure is probably high... and I dont think healthcare providers have the doe to cover everybody dat have aids.... and they wanna make money out of it but they wanna stay in a tight budget..... that could be a reason nah mean they dont wanna let it.. unless i'm wrong or sumthing
 07-07-2005, 11:21 PM         #116
SuMmOnEdWaRLoRd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and plus the Country is in debt... they owe madd money too... of course is plus man....
 07-07-2005, 11:24 PM         #117
SuMmOnEdWaRLoRd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the U.S is getting fu*ked up... they need money.... soon they gonna draft us catz... ( i dont know maybe)...... if dat does happen....I better start doing push-ups right now
 07-08-2005, 02:00 AM         #118
y_do_u_even_try 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alot of white people on this thread tryna defend the fu*kin government but for what i dont know. The government created AIDS but nobody can prove it. Why do you think most cases of AIDS is in Africa? They tryna k!ll off all fu*kin black people and why wont they give the cure? Because it keeps the number of other races in America at a steady rate. Yeah whites got it but it so many white people in the country its not gonna hit their population as hard as blacks. Wtf black people was the majority in this country but now Spanish people are, thats bullsh*t.....Whats going on? Black people dont reproduce? Thats bullsh*t they be poppin babies out like a muthafu*ka but the govt holdin blacks back wit drugs, diseases and "crime"! They know they already in dept so y dont they use more money for cops in black areas but hey what can u do? Right?

We all know blacks are stronger and smarter than what they teach us to be we just gotta realize that, thats y we all know when there is a black/white kid the kid always look black, so holla at ya boy ole pu**y a.ss racists muthafu*kas!!

But if u aint already know "IM BLACK"!
 11 years ago '04        #119
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 0 0
 Quddus said:

SMH at this fuccing HOMO
 07-08-2005, 03:25 AM         #120
keg_70 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 y_do_u_even_try said:
Why do you think most cases of AIDS is in Africa? They tryna k!ll off all fu*kin black people and why wont they give the cure?
Because they don't use condoms. First case of AIDS was discovered in New York and San Francisco. A couple of homo's had it, so i don't see how white people are trying to k!ll black people. Why would they want to k!ll off the black race?
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Faith Evan breaking the internet
107 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
99 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
175 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
105 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
46 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
55 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy