Jun 8 - The Cure For AIDS Discovered In 1997?

most viewed right now
Video inside DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME [FILM ANTICIPATION / DISCUSSION THREAD] :owlc..
198 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey has some choice words for Stevie Smith Sr.
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
93 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #81
tru1 
space
space
space
$1,160 | Props total: 0 0
 J-Flexxx said:
I've always said that if a cure for HIV/AIDS was to be found, some other kind of disease would evolve from something. I mean look at the bird flu and sh*t like that, it evolves, its a micro organism, like we used to be, sh*t evolves over time.

I always believed things happen for a reason, i'm not too religious, but God or whoever you believe in has placed diseases, etc. in this world for a sort of population control. I don't think god chooses the person that he/she inflicts these measures of "population control" on, but they're just here and someone just unluckily meets his or her's demise. I mean think about it, if there wasn't death, how would we live? We'd be on top of each other as we speak!
thats basicly how i feel i guess....i basicly belive they neva gonna cure aids...point blank...ppl are payin to much for treatments and the world is too money hungrey to give a fu*k about the well being of othas...think about it...

y settle for maybe a lets say(tho my prices may b way off)....a 1 time fee of 500,000 for a cure of aids when u can get a repetitive payin of maybe 100,000 from those same ppl who live 50 years...THAT ADDS UP!!...honeslty..if i get aids i aint gonna go for the treatment...cause i feel thats what sumone(who's eva gettin the money)wants me to do....if god lets aids exist..he does it for a reason...plain n simple...if he gives it to u....deal wit it..dont f!ght it....its pointless...plus the world population would b bananaz without it....africa would b kinda hectic without it..cause i remember readin...tribes n sh*t were bumpin heads with eachother rite before the aids factor started blowin up....but thats just my 2 cents....`1

Last edited by tru1; 06-17-2005 at 02:36 PM..
 06-18-2005, 07:52 PM         #82
itzmurda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 exxxplicit said:
You're an ignorant little fu*k. To say that it is not possible for the govt/white man to have created the aids virus in effort to destroy other racist soley because other white people are acquiring the disease is the stupidest sh*t I've heard in my life. Any mother fu*kers evil enough to mastermind such a plague is undoubtedly aware of the fact that the disease has the potential to infect other races other than its primary target.

U think Bin Laden was aware of the fact that there would be other muslim in the World Trade Center? Hell he had members of his network flying the planes. . . . U think Bush wasnt aware that 1000's of U.S. soldiers would be lost in Iraq. . . . those people are what u call sacrifical lambs. U have to sacrafice a few to obtain the ultimate goal. Go back and research The Tuskegee experiment. The U.S. govt. has created several disease and its well documented. I could go on an explain to u the importance of diseases that center around s3x and blood, but hell i'd be wasting my time
HAHAHA you really are a moron. aids got started in humans because blacks were eating monkey puss
 06-18-2005, 10:01 PM         #83
frozenice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont know sounds crazy .. especially there doin test on orphans and foster children
 11 years ago '04        #84
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,828 | Props total: 21 21
like chris rock said.. money is in the medicine not the cure... plus if we didnt have sh*t like this the poplution wouldnt be as balanced. as sad as that sounds
 11 years ago '04        #85
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,717 | Props total: 295 295
 kuruption81 said:
Truth, White people get it just as much as Black get it. sh*t Magic MUST have some cure or Something because he's had HIV since I was in 9th grade and I'm 28 now.
Magic has hiv and he's taking medicine to stop it turning into aids or he did
 11 years ago '04        #86
cwxc818 
space
space
space
$584 | Props total: 0 0
 GEO1378 said:
Good point, i know a guy who has it and guess what, he is white!! Its a std and any man in his right mind would not jeopordize the chances of having s3x with someone they dont know. woman are getting it, blacks are getting it, whites are getting it! Blacks are the highest risk but other races are getting it at a similar rate as well. what YOU need to do is stop blaming an entire race for your problems. blacks are getting it more because it came from africa. every disease originates from some place and the racist people say blacks had s3x with monkeys. i dont believe that just like i dont believe that chinese food stores serve cats. i think its a sterotype and some of the racist stuff a person can say. however they do say it came from africa and that would explain why blacks are the #1 risk!.
blacks are at higher risk, but not b/c it came from Africa. theres is simply less education about HIV/AIDS given to black people in school, etc. HIV is almost 100% preventable if you make the right choices. you get HIV/AIDS from something you choose to do (unprotected s3x, sharing needles and whatnot). very rarely does someone get the disease unknowingly.
 11 years ago '04        #87
cwxc818 
space
space
space
$584 | Props total: 0 0
 MegaTON said:
whites get it as much as blacks?
thats why europes doing bad as africa?
fu*k outta here
thats cuz most of Europe is more modernized than most of Africa. We're talking about major nations w/ better education and prevention programs vs. some third world countries where high risk activities for HIV goes on all the time.
 11 years ago '04        #88
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,244 | Props total: 2 2
 tru1 said:
thats basicly how i feel i guess....i basicly belive they neva gonna cure aids...point blank...ppl are payin to much for treatments and the world is too money hungrey to give a fu*k about the well being of othas...think about it...

y settle for maybe a lets say(tho my prices may b way off)....a 1 time fee of 500,000 for a cure of aids when u can get a repetitive payin of maybe 100,000 from those same ppl who live 50 years...THAT ADDS UP!!...honeslty..if i get aids i aint gonna go for the treatment...cause i feel thats what sumone(who's eva gettin the money)wants me to do....if god lets aids exist..he does it for a reason...plain n simple...if he gives it to u....deal wit it..dont f!ght it....its pointless...plus the world population would b bananaz without it....africa would b kinda hectic without it..cause i remember readin...tribes n sh*t were bumpin heads with eachother rite before the aids factor started blowin up....but thats just my 2 cents....`1

true story kid
 06-19-2005, 09:58 AM         #89
Thugthizzle2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if this is true,,,,its sum fff up ishh
 06-19-2005, 12:25 PM         #90
legecy2k6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
plain and simple cure of aids was shot-down cause of 1) the side effects u could lose your kidney 2) world population why would we wanna save all these gays and these child molesters with aids 3) doctors get more money through treatments 4) people would just go s3x crazy if they knew next day i could get cured

if u want the real deal this cure is only like $5 tru story ive done my research long long time ago ... :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #91
nublet 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,344 | Props total: 13 13
you conspiracy theorists are full of sh*t... noone would hide the cure for aids... there's too much money to be made off of it
 06-19-2005, 02:15 PM         #92
legecy2k6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some people can be so stupid :banghead: look on the us patent site and search yourself
 11 years ago '04        #93
LYRICALDETOX 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$2,004 | Props total: 0 0
yo someone explain tha Magic Johnson situation
 11 years ago '05        #94
Tattered_Hoody 
space
space
$3,325 | Props total: 0 0
This is from:

Earvin “Magic” Johnson, Jr. announced that he had contracted HIV, the
virus that often (but not always) leads to the disease known as AIDS,
on November 7, 1991 and retired from professional basketball. He later
attempted some brief professional comebacks (1992-93 and 1995-96
seasons) and even did a stint as the Lakers head coach in 1994 and
tried his hand at hosting a talk show, both of which failed miserably.

In 2001, some ten years after his initial announcement, Johnson
reported he was doing remarkably well. While he shared everyone else’s
sentiment this HIV was a death sentence (and many thought it was back
then) he and his doctors are quite pleased with his state of health
thus far.

MAGIC, 10 YEAR LATER

The world was in shock that day as one of our national sports icons
tendered the sobering news while his long-time friend, basketball
great Larry Bird, stood just off camera by his side and openly and
inconsolably wept. Such a devastating announcement on national
television at the height of one’s glorious career – equivalent to
saying he’d be dead in a very short time - is not consistent with any
marketing hoax of modern times. In fact, at the time, it would have
also been equivalent to announcing he was a leper, as a vast majority
of the world tended to treat HIV positive people. Of course, we don’t
have access to his medical records or a blood test, but suffice it to
say that the stigma a.ssociated with this disease alone in those early
years would undoubtedly have prevented even the most desperate of
people (much less a superstar like Johnson) from confessing that he
contracted HIV if it weren’t true. Furthermore, it goes beyond reason
to fall for a conspiracy theory that would even comes close to
suggesting the any man would give up hundreds of millions of dollars,
his career, his fame, his reputation, and yes, even his friends to
some degree, for the sake of a marketing hoax related to AIDS or any
other cause. It seems clear that Johnson’s motivation must be genuine.

In 1997 Johnson's physicians, Dr. David Ho and Dr. Michael Mellman,
said in a statement that due to a strict treatment regimen HIV was
virtually undetectable in Magic’s body at that time:

“Earvin is doing very well. However, we must emphasize that
`undetectable' doesn't equal ‘absent’.”

“''My concern is that people are going to think that Magic Johnson is
the only person this is happening to, that he's cured, that there's a
cure for AIDS, therefore, I don't have to worry about being
infected,'' said Lee Klosinski, director of education at AIDS Project
Los Angeles. ''I hope people get the message about how important
treatment is.''

DOCTORS: MAGIC'S HIV IS AT UNDETECTABLE LEVELS, BUT HE'S NOT VIRUS-FREE

The truth is, Magic Johnson is clearly NOT the only person who has
experienced this phenomenon:

“Nearly 90 percent of the people who take the powerful drugs within a
few months of being diagnosed HIV-positive have undetectable levels
similar to Johnson's condition, said Dr. Jeffrey Laurence, an AIDS
researcher at Cornell Medical Center and a consultant to the American
Foundation for AIDS Research.”

Magic Johnson could arguably be one of the wealthiest Americans on
record, but he has voluntarily forsaken his own career and has since
raised hundreds of millions of dollars for his MAGIC JOHNSON
FOUNDATION (and other organizations) in it’s ongoing f!ght for a cure
for AIDS in an effort to help those who suffer from the disease. By
all accounts, although there may be some disbelievers, Johnson is
indeed HIV positive. By helping others with his fame and fortune, he
might, in the process, find a cure for himself too.

MAGIC JOHNSON FOUNDATION
 11 years ago '05        #95
Tattered_Hoody 
space
space
$3,325 | Props total: 0 0
Dudes -> keep your d!cks out of dirty pussies and a.sses
Girls -> Keep dirty d!cks away from you.
People -> Be wary of blood transfusions, don't share needles

It's sad that in Africa the population consists mostly of grandparents and grandchildren. It's almost as if a whole generation has been wiped out. You should all be fortunate to live in a country where you can be educated and learn preventative measures. Some places are not so lucky. There are very few countries in the world left that are not "Third World".

Here is a good website to visit:
 11 years ago '04        #96
Thuggy C 
space
space
$1,566 | Props total: 28 28
ddeeeep
 11 years ago '05        #97
dipsetmob 1 heat pts
space
space
$264 | Props total: 0 0
thats some sh*t
 06-29-2005, 11:21 AM         #98
MAJ15_P 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MegaTON said:
whites get it as much as blacks?
thats why europes doing bad as africa?
fu*k outta here
You are a fu*king idiot...europe has it as bad as Africa....what planet are you living in? Is there a genocide going on in Europe? Are people dying at the rate they are dying in Africa from starvation and AIDS in Europe...NO..Get your facts straight before you blurt some dumb sh*t like that.
 11 years ago '04        #99
durdysoufpleya 
space
space
$4,017 | Props total: 0 0
thats... interesting... i really dont know what to think...
 11 years ago '04        #100
kotep 
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 0 0
it was created as population control.......by white people because they basically control the planet directly or indirectly....but it wasnt made to specifically take out other races.....it was and is meant to take out everyone....

population control.....not a new thing

fu*ked up thou how it was falsely said that it originated in Africa.......now thats racist
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
84 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
192 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
41 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cartoons That End So Unexpectedly It Will Make You Laugh
69 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Fūck a hooters!
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
180 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 24 - Trump threatens to bring Bill's past sidepiece to the debate ..
39 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy