Jun 8 - The Cure For AIDS Discovered In 1997?

most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
185 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - POLL OF POLLS: The people say Trump won it easily
47 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Warriors media day pics and debut of new "Crossover" jersey
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Taxstone on twitter begging for a beatdown from Game
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-10-2005, 02:40 PM         #61
Money Mack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
Based on his statement anybody who would think he was anything other than black would be the retard so that's on you homie.
Closet racist.

If someone drops a statement thats racist, and your respond with a racist remark, you are the equivalent or lower than that person.

Check yourself..
 06-10-2005, 02:41 PM         #62
ROC da MIC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i have the cure for aids

dont fu*k nobody
dont share needles
have a blood transfusion

then you should be good
 06-10-2005, 03:31 PM         #63
deeeillest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im not racist blame whitey
 06-10-2005, 04:18 PM         #64
rdhartman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wish i had the cure for aids...sh*t id be fu*kin without ANY worries
 06-10-2005, 04:20 PM         #65
AceCity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AIDS is a man made disease designed and created for the sole purpose of k!lling off Africans, African Americans, Latinos and Homos3xuals and everyone else is a "casualty"
 11 years ago '05        #66
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
 1000bluntz said:
Blah blah blah blah blah blah...we get it, whites invented the disease to destroy all other races, sure thing retard, that's why whites don't get it right? Goddamn some of you f*g**ts are straight up racist fools. I'm sure y'all still wish you never came over here and were still in Africa swatting flies off your faces and trying not to get deadly viruses that still don't have names yet while living on a diet consisting of leaves. Get the fu*k outta here with all this race sh*t, it's getting tired and old.

lol u must b white
 11 years ago '04        #67
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,559 | Props total: 110 110
Well aint dat some shyt..i been hearin rumours n old tales like people found the cure n got murdered n shyt, houses burned down n shyt...somebody got a reason y they dont want people wit it to get rid of it
 06-11-2005, 02:15 AM         #68
hearmeout 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hmmm.....
 11 years ago '04        #69
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$973 | Props total: 3 3
Money is the root of all evil. Aids was probably created by some mad scientist who wanted to get rich off of it. Aids is making mad money on research and treatment. If a cure comes out then no ones going to make any money. Its kinda like legalizing drugs, if they do, then there wont be a need for DEA and other law enforcement agencies who get crazy cash for f!ghting the drug "problem"
 11 years ago '04        #70
THuG LYFe 198 heat pts198
space
space
$2,844 | Props total: 266 266
 DontPushMe said:
of coarse they have a cure for it, but its only for rich people, thats how magic johnson got cured
Magic Johnson never got AIDS, he has HIV and he still does have it. It still has the possibility, and will most likely develop into AIDs one day.

As for curring this disease, it really doesn't matter. We cure AIDs, and AIDs 2 comes along. We cure AIDs 2, and RAIDs comes along, we cure RAIDs and RAIDs 2 comes along. Its a never ending loop. Diseases are to control the population and we will someday be struck with a disease that will wipe out 1/3 of the population just like the bubonic plague. There's nothing we can do about it, just expose yourself to weaker viruses and diseases to help build your immune system up.
 06-11-2005, 08:14 PM         #71
GEO1378 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
Blah blah blah blah blah blah...we get it, whites invented the disease to destroy all other races, sure thing retard, that's why whites don't get it right? Goddamn some of you f*g**ts are straight up racist fools. I'm sure y'all still wish you never came over here and were still in Africa swatting flies off your faces and trying not to get deadly viruses that still don't have names yet while living on a diet consisting of leaves. Get the fu*k outta here with all this race sh*t, it's getting tired and old.
Good point, i know a guy who has it and guess what, he is white!! Its a std and any man in his right mind would not jeopordize the chances of having s3x with someone they dont know. woman are getting it, blacks are getting it, whites are getting it! Blacks are the highest risk but other races are getting it at a similar rate as well. what YOU need to do is stop blaming an entire race for your problems. blacks are getting it more because it came from africa. every disease originates from some place and the racist people say blacks had s3x with monkeys. i dont believe that just like i dont believe that chinese food stores serve cats. i think its a sterotype and some of the racist stuff a person can say. however they do say it came from africa and that would explain why blacks are the #1 risk!.
 06-12-2005, 07:55 PM         #72
sym007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they shoulda never gave you nigggaaaass monaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy
 11 years ago '04        #73
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,032 | Props total: 0 0
 1000bluntz said:

You're an ignorant little fu*k. To say that it is not possible for the govt/white man to have created the aids virus in effort to destroy other racist soley because other white people are acquiring the disease is the stupidest sh*t I've heard in my life. Any mother fu*kers evil enough to mastermind such a plague is undoubtedly aware of the fact that the disease has the potential to infect other races other than its primary target.

U think Bin Laden was aware of the fact that there would be other muslim in the World Trade Center? Hell he had members of his network flying the planes. . . . U think Bush wasnt aware that 1000's of U.S. soldiers would be lost in Iraq. . . . those people are what u call sacrifical lambs. U have to sacrafice a few to obtain the ultimate goal. Go back and research The Tuskegee experiment. The U.S. govt. has created several disease and its well documented. I could go on an explain to u the importance of diseases that center around s3x and blood, but hell i'd be wasting my time
 06-13-2005, 11:34 AM         #74
deeeillest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bush invented aids
 11 years ago '04        #75
BangEmSmurf 
space
space
$1,398 | Props total: 0 0
cure for AIDS = dont have s3x unless uve both been tested
 11 years ago '04        #76
LitO 
space
space
$3,914 | Props total: 81 81
 Kingbee1979 said:
if this is true they need to get this out to the people.... WTF they waiting for?
Its the governments way to keep the population on 'earth'.. balanced.
Once bush gets it, the cure will be out in ur local CVS/Genovese Pharmacy in days.
 06-13-2005, 03:00 PM         #77
Stringer Bell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Haha.. all I can say is only a fu*king idiot would believe this

Any of you kids who think there's ANY bit of truth in this have some fu*kin brain problems...
 11 years ago '04        #78
LitO 
space
space
$3,914 | Props total: 81 81
^... Hard To believe right.

There was a point in history where people didnt think Germany had concentration camps.
 06-17-2005, 09:15 AM         #79
Stringer Bell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LitO said:
^... Hard To believe right.

There was a point in history where people didnt think Germany had concentration camps.
My god... are you actually comparing this BS conspiracy theory to the Holocaust? You have no sense of perception..
 06-17-2005, 01:15 PM         #80
savion_218 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm actually doing research on HIV/AIDS treatment. Couple of stats:

66% of people living with HIV/AIDS are from Sub-Saharan Africa
54% of new American infections in 2004 were Black
72% of newly infected women in America were Black

So whites are not infected at the same rate as Blacks or other marginalized groups. There are many factors: poor education, poor resources, etc. The mortality rate is higher in people of color due to poor treatment and late diagnosis. HIV/AIDS drugs are manufactured in the US where less than 1 million of the 40 million infected people live. But the greed of these companies are providing limited drugs to the people who need it the most.

For instance, transmission from mother to child during birth or via brea$t feeding is virtually eradicated in America. however, it is still the highest rate of infection in the world. This is because the treatment is too expensive for poorer countries, and the less expensive alternative has yet to provide the same results.

Magic may be one of the few people who are HIV+ but doesn't develop AIDS, or he could be following his treatment and taking care of himself prolonging the process. he is by far not the only person to live a "healthy" life after being diagnosed HIV+.

The chances of a cure for HIV/AIDS are slim to none. HIV is a virus; the only hope is the discovery of a vaccine. There isn't even a cure for the common cold or the flu, which are caused by viruses. So why would it be so easy to cure HIV/AIDS, a much more virulent virus. Chicken pox is caused by a virus, you may recover from it but the virus remains in your spine, sometimes returning in the form of shingles. Curing AIDS is not as simple as you may think.

As far as AIDS being man made. It's possible, however it may have been accidental. HIV has a viral "cousin" SIV (Simian Immunodeficiency VIrus) which infects monkeys. Most scientists believe that there was a viral transfer between monkeys and humans, this is called zoonosis.

Some think this occured because of monkey meat butchering and consumption. While this process was going on long before the discovery of HIV, it is thought that there were many years of viral evolution. In the late 1950's a polio vaccine was given to over 1 million Africans. Some think that kidney cells from infected monkeys were used to produce the vaccine thus infecting humans with SIV which underwent zoonosis. Other theories include variations of the monkey meat theory: cross contamination and further viral mutation from contaminated needles and poor living conditions which allowed easier viral mutation.

Last but not least, the conspiracy theory which is improbable, since recent tests of older samples have dated HIV as far back as the 1950's when the genetic engineering necessary for HIV's creation was not available.

While the White man may not have created HIV, he is in control of the industry that treats it and educates for prevention. There has not been enough done to reduce the number of people of color who are infected or provide them with proper treatment. Greed and racism are the sources of the dilemna.

Bush rather spend an a.ssload of money on this bullsh*t war than to give a decent amount of money to the Global Fund. The war is costing more than 20 times what he was willing to give. I saw Condi Rice on the news bragging about the Bush administration helping to treat 200,000 HIV+ Africans. I was like "bi*ch, there are over 25 million people in Sub-Saharan Africa with HIV/AIDS."

Those idiots in the Catholic church who still condemn the practice of using condoms to prevent the spread of HIV in Africa, The Carribean, Central America and South America. Four of the fastest growing HIV+ populations.

The least we can do is keep ourselves, family and friends HIV-.

ONE
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx One gotta go for good
75 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
129 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Grand Theft Auto: Vice City w/ Ultra 4K Graphic Card Mod
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
76 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot PS4 exclusive, 20min Gameplay
26 comments
2 days ago