Jun 8 - The Cure For AIDS Discovered In 1997?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside wack100 calls out Maino
282 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
110 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
20 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Cam Newton's Girlfriend Shows Off Baby Bump
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #41
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,334 | Props total: 16 16
crazy sh*t to me
 11 years ago '05        #42
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$51,027 | Props total: 2470 2470
RASCIST BASTARDS.

My race will remain unknown.

Here is the case.

White people will beat black people at a debate about slavery, they will beat them in a debate about anything.
Black people will whoop white people's a.ss's in any and all sports, besides hockey, which the Canadians will whoop everyones a.ss's.
Asians will get better grades then everyone, and get a better job then everyone.
Hindu's will do even better with grades, and jobs. (Just watch the spelling bee on ESPN)

Every race has something they dominate in.
If their werent people like all of you guys (just the racist cats who've been posting), the human race could combine all these races, and this thread wouldnt exist, becasue the cure for AIDs would already be known, along with massive amounts of other things..

Racist bastards..
 06-09-2005, 01:27 PM         #43
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
Truth, White people get it just as much as Black get it.
You've got to be fu*kin insane to think that.
 06-09-2005, 06:05 PM         #44
cairo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall think they ever gonna go public wit the cure, if there is one?
 11 years ago '04        #45
Khazano 
space
space
$2,348 | Props total: 2 2
 pissin-on-game said:
duh magic been got cured dude got fatter while everyon else with aids got skinny and dead

Magic had HIV...NOT aids...a huge difference there. And besdies Magic had enough money to go to enough various treatments to basically have like .01% of the disease in his body. BUT his HIV is still there and possibly could still come back to haunt him.

Last edited by Khazano; 06-09-2005 at 06:49 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #46
Ironik 1 heat pts
space
space
$348 | Props total: 1 1
a post about aids turns into a racial issue...

ok, tell me if this makes sense... the black man is mad at the white man because if the cure is available he wont market it? so by saying this, it must also be the white man's fault that teh black man was having unprotected s3x in which he caugth the disease in the first place. get the fu*k outta here with that talk.

yah, its totally the white mans fault why most aids infected people are african-american. listen to yourselves, it dont matter wut color u are, u can be broke, u can have aids, u can live in a fu*kin box. if its the white mans fault for everything... then the white man must have no problems at all...

sh*t gets all twisted in every thread... it can be about makin brownies and someone will bring up race. fu*k im sick of this sh*t

who signed pac?
 06-09-2005, 07:05 PM         #47
TheDon300 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Magic Johnson is possibly a vector to the aids virus meaning he can have it and pass it but it wont k!ll him...3: any agent (person or animal or microorganism) that carries and transmits a disease; "mosquitos are vectors of malaria and yellow fever"; "fleas are vectors of the plague"; "aphids are transmitters of plant diseases"; "when medical scientists talk about vectors they are usually talking about insects
 06-09-2005, 09:08 PM         #48
JOEKILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aids= Tool To Controls The Population
 06-09-2005, 09:15 PM         #49
IcE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Iceman01 said:
They want money or they are not sure of what it will do to a person who has full blown aids. and for the people dicussing magic he caught it before hiv turn to aids
man they alwayz wantin money i hope it workz though..man it'z crazy in health class we watchin how the band played some sh*t like that how aidz all started an they blamed tha gay population crazy sh*t how it started an stuff man an how they handled tha situation
 06-09-2005, 09:27 PM         #50
Ca$ino86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t they should just release this cure before more people die from the sh*t but the world is full of money hungry motherfu*kers
 06-09-2005, 09:32 PM         #51
JOEKILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^THEY WON'T, they need to control the population.
 11 years ago '04        #52
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,745 | Props total: 83 83
 Ironik said:
a post about aids turns into a racial issue...
ok, tell me if this makes sense... the black man is mad at the white man because if the cure is available he wont market it? so by saying this, it must also be the white man's fault that teh black man was having unprotected s3x in which he caugth the disease in the first place. get the fu*k outta here with that talk.

yah, its totally the white mans fault why most aids infected people are african-american. listen to yourselves, it dont matter wut color u are, u can be broke, u can have aids, u can live in a fu*kin box. if its the white mans fault for everything... then the white man must have no problems at all...

sh*t gets all twisted in every thread... it can be about makin brownies and someone will bring up race. fu*k im sick of this sh*t

who signed pac?
The thread could be about walking across the fu*king street or what someones favorite color is or making brownies like you said and some immature jackass will turn it into a race issue. Then someome will agree with that jackass and so on. That's one main problem with the people on this fu*king board.
 11 years ago '04        #53
master_mind_jg 
space
space
$1,611 | Props total: 0 0
crazy man
 11 years ago '04        #54
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,164 | Props total: 190 190
Good thread post it a while back on old boxden, only thing is the patten got withdrawn from the creator so sh*t must not worked that good.
 11 years ago '04        #55
J-Flexxx 
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
 JOEKILLA said:
Aids= Tool To Controls The Population
I've always said that if a cure for HIV/AIDS was to be found, some other kind of disease would evolve from something. I mean look at the bird flu and sh*t like that, it evolves, its a micro organism, like we used to be, sh*t evolves over time.

I always believed things happen for a reason, i'm not too religious, but God or whoever you believe in has placed diseases, etc. in this world for a sort of population control. I don't think god chooses the person that he/she inflicts these measures of "population control" on, but they're just here and someone just unluckily meets his or her's demise. I mean think about it, if there wasn't death, how would we live? We'd be on top of each other as we speak!
 06-09-2005, 11:30 PM         #56
DJthePimp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ill take Some Brownies
 06-09-2005, 11:35 PM         #57
DontPushMe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
of coarse they have a cure for it, but its only for rich people, thats how magic johnson got cured
 11 years ago '04        #58
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 265 265
u think they want all these people livin when they kno they got the cure, the gov may never release the cure and thats fu*ked cause a lottttttttt of people in africa can use that sh*t goes to show u how fu*ked up sh*t really is, we "have" a cure to save people from dying but do we give them it no

WTF
 06-10-2005, 05:42 AM         #59
BIZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm Black And People Get On My Nerves Acting Like All On This Planet Is Just Blk And White, 911 Still Didn't Wake Yall Muthfu*kas Up?
 06-10-2005, 10:53 AM         #60
deeeillest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
theee white man is to blame, the white man wants to k!ll all other races, k!ll whitey k!ll him now lmao damn magic might be the healthiest aids ridden human i have ever seen, if u look at him u would think aids aint bad , oh did i forget to mention k!ll whitey cus if it wasnt for the white man magic wouldnt have aids and eazye would still be alive.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
133 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
37 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
462 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To smash your girl's best friend or nah. WWYD?
196 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside When your co-worker dumb as fu-k
43 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
52 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - Virginia Police Department Popping The Hoods On Cop Cars To Block Das..
62 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Cockroach Giving Birth While Being Devoured By Fire Ants!
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy