Jun 8 - The Cure For AIDS Discovered In 1997?

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

06-09-2005, 10:32 PM         #51
JOEKILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^THEY WON'T, they need to control the population.

14 years ago '04        #52
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,048 | Props total: 588 588
 Ironik said
a post about aids turns into a racial issue...
ok, tell me if this makes sense... the black man is mad at the white man because if the cure is available he wont market it? so by saying this, it must also be the white man's fault that teh black man was having unprotected s3x in which he caugth the disease in the first place. get the fu*k outta here with that talk.

yah, its totally the white mans fault why most aids infected people are african-american. listen to yourselves, it dont matter wut color u are, u can be broke, u can have aids, u can live in a fu*kin box. if its the white mans fault for everything... then the white man must have no problems at all...

sh*t gets all twisted in every thread... it can be about makin brownies and someone will bring up race. fu*k im sick of this sh*t

who signed pac?
The thread could be about walking across the fu*king street or what someones favorite color is or making brownies like you said and some immature jackass will turn it into a race issue. Then someome will agree with that jackass and so on. That's one main problem with the people on this fu*king board.

06-09-2005, 11:21 PM         #53
master_mind_jg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
crazy man

14 years ago '04        #54
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,964 | Props total: 1851 1851
Good thread post it a while back on old boxden, only thing is the patten got withdrawn from the creator so sh*t must not worked that good.

14 years ago '04        #55
J-Flexxx 
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
 JOEKILLA said
Aids= Tool To Controls The Population
I've always said that if a cure for HIV/AIDS was to be found, some other kind of disease would evolve from something. I mean look at the bird flu and sh*t like that, it evolves, its a micro organism, like we used to be, sh*t evolves over time.

I always believed things happen for a reason, i'm not too religious, but God or whoever you believe in has placed diseases, etc. in this world for a sort of population control. I don't think god chooses the person that he/she inflicts these measures of "population control" on, but they're just here and someone just unluckily meets his or her's demise. I mean think about it, if there wasn't death, how would we live? We'd be on top of each other as we speak!

06-10-2005, 12:30 AM         #56
DJthePimp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ill take Some Brownies

06-10-2005, 12:35 AM         #57
DontPushMe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
of coarse they have a cure for it, but its only for rich people, thats how magic johnson got cured

14 years ago '04        #58
Raziel 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,998 | Props total: 2530 2530
u think they want all these people livin when they kno they got the cure, the gov may never release the cure and thats fu*ked cause a lottttttttt of people in africa can use that sh*t goes to show u how fu*ked up sh*t really is, we "have" a cure to save people from dying but do we give them it no

WTF

06-10-2005, 06:42 AM         #59
BIZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm Black And People Get On My Nerves Acting Like All On This Planet Is Just Blk And White, 911 Still Didn't Wake Yall Muthfu*kas Up?

06-10-2005, 11:53 AM         #60
deeeillest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
theee white man is to blame, the white man wants to k!ll all other races, k!ll whitey k!ll him now lmao damn magic might be the healthiest aids ridden human i have ever seen, if u look at him u would think aids aint bad , oh did i forget to mention k!ll whitey cus if it wasnt for the white man magic wouldnt have aids and eazye would still be alive.

06-10-2005, 03:40 PM         #61
Money Mack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said
Based on his statement anybody who would think he was anything other than black would be the retard so that's on you homie.
Closet racist.

If someone drops a statement thats racist, and your respond with a racist remark, you are the equivalent or lower than that person.

Check yourself..

06-10-2005, 03:41 PM         #62
ROC da MIC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i have the cure for aids

dont fu*k nobody
dont share needles
have a blood transfusion

then you should be good

06-10-2005, 04:31 PM         #63
deeeillest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im not racist blame whitey

06-10-2005, 05:18 PM         #64
rdhartman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wish i had the cure for aids...sh*t id be fu*kin without ANY worries

06-10-2005, 05:20 PM         #65
AceCity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AIDS is a man made disease designed and created for the sole purpose of k!lling off Africans, African Americans, Latinos and Homos3xuals and everyone else is a "casualty"

14 years ago '05        #66
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,785 | Props total: 5 5
 1000bluntz said
Blah blah blah blah blah blah...we get it, whites invented the disease to destroy all other races, sure thing retard, that's why whites don't get it right? Goddamn some of you f*g**ts are straight up racist fools. I'm sure y'all still wish you never came over here and were still in Africa swatting flies off your faces and trying not to get deadly viruses that still don't have names yet while living on a diet consisting of leaves. Get the fu*k outta here with all this race sh*t, it's getting tired and old.

lol u must b white

14 years ago '04        #67
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,800 | Props total: 437 437
Well aint dat some shyt..i been hearin rumours n old tales like people found the cure n got murdered n shyt, houses burned down n shyt...somebody got a reason y they dont want people wit it to get rid of it

06-11-2005, 03:15 AM         #68
hearmeout 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hmmm.....

14 years ago '04        #69
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$992 | Props total: 57 57
Money is the root of all evil. Aids was probably created by some mad scientist who wanted to get rich off of it. Aids is making mad money on research and treatment. If a cure comes out then no ones going to make any money. Its kinda like legalizing drugs, if they do, then there wont be a need for DEA and other law enforcement agencies who get crazy cash for f!ghting the drug "problem"

14 years ago '04        #70
THuG LYFe 198 heat pts198
space
space
$2,846 | Props total: 267 267
 DontPushMe said
of coarse they have a cure for it, but its only for rich people, thats how magic johnson got cured
Magic Johnson never got AIDS, he has HIV and he still does have it. It still has the possibility, and will most likely develop into AIDs one day.

As for curring this disease, it really doesn't matter. We cure AIDs, and AIDs 2 comes along. We cure AIDs 2, and RAIDs comes along, we cure RAIDs and RAIDs 2 comes along. Its a never ending loop. Diseases are to control the population and we will someday be struck with a disease that will wipe out 1/3 of the population just like the bubonic plague. There's nothing we can do about it, just expose yourself to weaker viruses and diseases to help build your immune system up.

06-11-2005, 09:14 PM         #71
GEO1378 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said
Blah blah blah blah blah blah...we get it, whites invented the disease to destroy all other races, sure thing retard, that's why whites don't get it right? Goddamn some of you f*g**ts are straight up racist fools. I'm sure y'all still wish you never came over here and were still in Africa swatting flies off your faces and trying not to get deadly viruses that still don't have names yet while living on a diet consisting of leaves. Get the fu*k outta here with all this race sh*t, it's getting tired and old.
Good point, i know a guy who has it and guess what, he is white!! Its a std and any man in his right mind would not jeopordize the chances of having s3x with someone they dont know. woman are getting it, blacks are getting it, whites are getting it! Blacks are the highest risk but other races are getting it at a similar rate as well. what YOU need to do is stop blaming an entire race for your problems. blacks are getting it more because it came from africa. every disease originates from some place and the racist people say blacks had s3x with monkeys. i dont believe that just like i dont believe that chinese food stores serve cats. i think its a sterotype and some of the racist stuff a person can say. however they do say it came from africa and that would explain why blacks are the #1 risk!.

06-12-2005, 08:55 PM         #72
sym007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they shoulda never gave you nigggaaaass monaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy

14 years ago '04        #73
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,037 | Props total: 1 1
 1000bluntz said

You're an ignorant little fu*k. To say that it is not possible for the govt/white man to have created the aids virus in effort to destroy other racist soley because other white people are acquiring the disease is the stupidest sh*t I've heard in my life. Any mother fu*kers evil enough to mastermind such a plague is undoubtedly aware of the fact that the disease has the potential to infect other races other than its primary target.

U think Bin Laden was aware of the fact that there would be other muslim in the World Trade Center? Hell he had members of his network flying the planes. . . . U think Bush wasnt aware that 1000's of U.S. soldiers would be lost in Iraq. . . . those people are what u call sacrifical lambs. U have to sacrafice a few to obtain the ultimate goal. Go back and research The Tuskegee experiment. The U.S. govt. has created several disease and its well documented. I could go on an explain to u the importance of diseases that center around s3x and blood, but hell i'd be wasting my time

06-13-2005, 12:34 PM         #74
deeeillest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bush invented aids

06-13-2005, 01:05 PM         #75
BangEmSmurf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cure for AIDS = dont have s3x unless uve both been tested

Home      

most viewed right now
+16online now  13
Video inside Heather Rose says she likes skinny, ugly and unattractive guys
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+68online now  11
Image(s) inside Singer/Dancer Qui Qui Tzu 😍🍑
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+165online now  9
NBA Biggest Misconception about Michael Jordan
144 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+201online now  6
Image(s) inside This art chick has the best body i've seen all year, Damn!
165 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  6
Article inside Galaxy S10'X' could cost between $1,425 to $1,600
73 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  5
Coldest line you've heard in a film
160 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside Jan 15 - Meanwhile in Florida..Police bust a woman w/ 4 ROLEX WATCHES ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  3
Image(s) inside Underground BX Heads: Hus Kingpin and CrimeApple get into it on Twitter
31 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy