Jun 8 - The Cure For AIDS Discovered In 1997?

most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
444 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Big Fase 100 (Games Brother) Has Warning For Meek Mill on Siccness.net ..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is Meek Mill Canceling His West Coast Shows?
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 28 - Breaking: Possible shooting at S.C. elementary school
45 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
1000bluntz 
space
space
$14,636 | Props total: 774 774
 PCP MC said:
I agree about up until you mentioned Africa, that was some real edgy sh*t to say about flies and leaves and sh*t..but yeah..I could never figure out why the gov't would work together for the first time since its creation, jus to create a deadly disease that would k!ll blacks and save the white race--by also k!lling whites-- :thefu*k:
Yeah I guess what I said was kind of fu*ked up but it's kind of true, if blacks wanna bi*ch and moan about how bad life is over here and being oppressed by the white man they should look at where they could have been and feel pretty lucky about where they're at now, I didn't really mean anything detrimental by it though, sorry if that's how it seemed.
 06-08-2005, 09:03 PM         #22
Saltine_Escobar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, It's Been Around For Awhile...But It Would Cost The Medical Industry Money, So Therefore It Aint Gonna Be Passed...Damn The White Man
 06-08-2005, 09:04 PM         #23
CaptainMushKing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats fu*ked up/ retarded.........

lies, rumors, rumors, lies
 11 years ago '04        #24
Screwhead|m 186 heat pts186
space
space
$14,930 | Props total: 70 70
The things some people do to make a buck is fu*king disgusting.

I'm suprised more people don't at least think about the possibility of AIDS being a man-made virus.

When AIDS began to spread in the 80's (the Reagan era), the majority of the people infected with the disease were gays, and we all know that gay folks are "evil" according to the Jesus-freaks in this country.

Let's run down a list of who contracted the disease as it began to spread, shall we?

1. Gays
2. Poor whites
3. Blacks (mostly in Africa)

I know I see a little bit of a pattern.

If the next group of people to contract this disease are Native Americans, I won't be suprised.
 06-08-2005, 09:44 PM         #25
MAJ15_P 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just like Edward Norton said in 25th hour, slavery ended 200 years ago, get over it. The white man is not the source of everybodies problems and it is not that hard to become a fu*king Canadian.[/QUOTE]

First off the sh*t ended only 40 years ago...Jim Crow was a part of slavery, and second have any of you heard of the Tuskegee Experiment.......I bet the government really did not do that either.

The idea that the government made AIDS and they currently has a cure is real. The US tried to make AIDS an African disease by saying it came from "monkeys in Africa"...maybe more like a monkey in DC
 11 years ago '04        #26
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,746 | Props total: 808 808
Its very possible that the government created AIDS. Just because the thought of it is fu*king HORRIBLE, and terrible, and some might use the reasoning "WTF WHITES CAN GET IT TOO", yeah just because its like that doesn't mean that it was meant to be that way. The government doesn't give a sh*t about the people, and you see its more prominent in minorities.

But thats just speculation. For the record, I, nor does any other civilian know what the fu*k is really going on.
 11 years ago '04        #27
draday51 
space
space
space
$163 | Props total: 0 0
Damn, that was my Inorganic Chemistry class all over again. I really learned something in college!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #28
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,081 | Props total: 235 235
whites get it as much as blacks?
thats why europes doing bad as africa?
fu*k outta here
 11 years ago '04        #29
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,746 | Props total: 808 808
LOL WHO SAID WHITES GET IT JUST AS BAD AS BLACKS? I wanna shake that mans hand.

Right before I punch him in his jaw for being so fu*king oblivious to the truth.
 06-08-2005, 10:16 PM         #30
MAJ15_P 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rashad69 said:
LOL WHO SAID WHITES GET IT JUST AS BAD AS BLACKS? I wanna shake that mans hand.

Right before I punch him in his jaw for being so fu*king oblivious to the truth.

That's Funny as fu*k......
 11 years ago '04        #31
A-money 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,171 | Props total: 0 0
 kuruption81 said:
Truth, White people get it just as much as Black get it.
Uhh...more black Africans contract the AIDs virus the all races combined in the United States & Europe. I find it impossible to believe that whites get it just as much as blacks get it...

Last edited by A-money; 06-08-2005 at 10:45 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #32
THuG LYFe 198 heat pts198
space
space
$2,844 | Props total: 266 266
 A-money said:
Uhh...more black Africans contract the AIDs virus the all races combined in the United States & Europe. I find it impossible to believe that whites get it just as much as blacks get it...
Talking worldwide, your right, but in the US there is no race that carries or gets the disease more. People who use needles make up 40 % of the people who contract HIV. Striaght people are just as likely to get it is gay people

The reason why Africans carry the disease is because of lack of contraceptives and lack of knowledge of the disease. I heard that in some African tribes, it is TRADITION for an uncle or brother to r*pe a child (i forget how old) to cleanse them of evil spirits (ironic isn't it)
 11 years ago '04        #33
jj_143 
space
space
$528 | Props total: 0 0
 Supa Mario 910 said:
LOL@this dumbass a.ssuming the person who said this is black. You seem like the real racist person in this thread...STFU you fu*king hypocrite
Well you know some people just know black people, I bet he won the grand prize on I Know Black People
 11 years ago '04        #34
1000bluntz 
space
space
$14,636 | Props total: 774 774
 jj_143 said:
Well you know some people just know black people, I bet he won the grand prize on I Know Black People
Actually I came in second, :finger: that motherfu*ker who chimed in at the last second with that final answer.
 06-09-2005, 11:21 AM         #35
Whyte_Pac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goke11429 said:
true, invited by da white man to destroy all other races
THEY DONT NEED THE WHITE MAN'S HELP

THEY DO THAT THEMSELVES :applause:

Last edited by Whyte_Pac; 06-09-2005 at 11:21 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #36
BaLLa4LiFe 
space
space
space
$1,412 | Props total: 4 4
as soon as i hear it on the news i'll believe it. and u guys dont go fu*king any bi*ch just cause u heard there's a cure. magic still has it. he just has the money to prolonge it from turning into full blown aids
 06-09-2005, 12:20 PM         #37
dex1can 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who the fu*k said magic caught hiv before it turned to AIDS?????

aids is just the name of the conditiion when HIV has basically destroyed ur immune system. its not a separate disease, its a condition caused by a disease. HIV did not mutate into AIDS
 11 years ago '04        #38
Jumpoff21 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,658 | Props total: 646 646
wow this thread got ............heated
I still think aids is a man made disease.....
besides you people should know that people in power arent above k!lling a few of the lower classes to get a perfect weapon.
 11 years ago '04        #39
refuze 178 heat pts178
space
space
$17,242 | Props total: 3772 3772
smh @ these racist fu*kers

ya'll say whites are racist, then you go out and make a racist comment and YOU'RE not racist?

wow
 11 years ago '05        #40
FEDEXKINKO 
space
space
space
$485 | Props total: 1 1
In The Words Of Chris Rock Aint No Money In The Cure.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
182 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
212 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - POLL OF POLLS: The people say Trump won it easily
222 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
77 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey Wonít Stop Talking: Meet the NFLís next shutdown corner
70 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside DJ Envy Argues Stop-And-Frisk Took Guns Off The Streets
213 comments
1 day ago