Jun 8 - The Cure For AIDS Discovered In 1997?

most viewed right now
36 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

14 years ago '04        #26
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,763 | Props total: 4172 4172
Its very possible that the government created AIDS. Just because the thought of it is fu*king HORRIBLE, and terrible, and some might use the reasoning "WTF WHITES CAN GET IT TOO", yeah just because its like that doesn't mean that it was meant to be that way. The government doesn't give a sh*t about the people, and you see its more prominent in minorities.

But thats just speculation. For the record, I, nor does any other civilian know what the fu*k is really going on.

14 years ago '04        #27
draday51 
space
space
space
$164 | Props total: 0 0
Damn, that was my Inorganic Chemistry class all over again. I really learned something in college!!!!

14 years ago '04        #28
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,112 | Props total: 295 295
whites get it as much as blacks?
thats why europes doing bad as africa?
fu*k outta here

14 years ago '04        #29
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,763 | Props total: 4172 4172
LOL WHO SAID WHITES GET IT JUST AS BAD AS BLACKS? I wanna shake that mans hand.

Right before I punch him in his jaw for being so fu*king oblivious to the truth.

06-08-2005, 11:16 PM         #30
MAJ15_P 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rashad69 said
LOL WHO SAID WHITES GET IT JUST AS BAD AS BLACKS? I wanna shake that mans hand.

Right before I punch him in his jaw for being so fu*king oblivious to the truth.

That's Funny as fu*k......

14 years ago '04        #31
A-money 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,171 | Props total: 0 0
 kuruption81 said
Truth, White people get it just as much as Black get it.
Uhh...more black Africans contract the AIDs virus the all races combined in the United States & Europe. I find it impossible to believe that whites get it just as much as blacks get it...

Last edited by A-money; 06-08-2005 at 11:45 PM..

14 years ago '04        #32
THuG LYFe 198 heat pts198
space
space
$2,846 | Props total: 267 267
 A-money said
Uhh...more black Africans contract the AIDs virus the all races combined in the United States & Europe. I find it impossible to believe that whites get it just as much as blacks get it...
Talking worldwide, your right, but in the US there is no race that carries or gets the disease more. People who use needles make up 40 % of the people who contract HIV. Striaght people are just as likely to get it is gay people

The reason why Africans carry the disease is because of lack of contraceptives and lack of knowledge of the disease. I heard that in some African tribes, it is TRADITION for an uncle or brother to r*pe a child (i forget how old) to cleanse them of evil spirits (ironic isn't it)

14 years ago '04        #33
jj_143 
space
space
$533 | Props total: 28 28
 Supa Mario 910 said
LOL@this dumbass a.ssuming the person who said this is black. You seem like the real racist person in this thread...STFU you fu*king hypocrite
Well you know some people just know black people, I bet he won the grand prize on I Know Black People

14 years ago '04        #34
1000bluntz 
space
space
$19,485 | Props total: 19899 19899
 jj_143 said
Well you know some people just know black people, I bet he won the grand prize on I Know Black People
Actually I came in second, :finger: that motherfu*ker who chimed in at the last second with that final answer.

06-09-2005, 12:21 PM         #35
Whyte_Pac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goke11429 said
true, invited by da white man to destroy all other races
THEY DONT NEED THE WHITE MAN'S HELP

THEY DO THAT THEMSELVES :applause:

Last edited by Whyte_Pac; 06-09-2005 at 12:21 PM..

14 years ago '05        #36
BaLLa4LiFe 
space
space
space
$1,454 | Props total: 27 27
as soon as i hear it on the news i'll believe it. and u guys dont go fu*king any bi*ch just cause u heard there's a cure. magic still has it. he just has the money to prolonge it from turning into full blown aids

06-09-2005, 01:20 PM         #37
dex1can 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who the fu*k said magic caught hiv before it turned to AIDS?????

aids is just the name of the conditiion when HIV has basically destroyed ur immune system. its not a separate disease, its a condition caused by a disease. HIV did not mutate into AIDS

14 years ago '04        #38
Jumpoff21 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,128 | Props total: 1804 1804
wow this thread got ............heated
I still think aids is a man made disease.....
besides you people should know that people in power arent above k!lling a few of the lower classes to get a perfect weapon.

14 years ago '04        #39
refuze 381 heat pts381
space
space
$19,916 | Props total: 25456 25456
smh @ these racist fu*kers

ya'll say whites are racist, then you go out and make a racist comment and YOU'RE not racist?

wow

14 years ago '05        #40
FEDEXKINKO 
space
space
space
$496 | Props total: 6 6
In The Words Of Chris Rock Aint No Money In The Cure.

14 years ago '05        #41
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,435 | Props total: 271 271
crazy sh*t to me

14 years ago '05        #42
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$54,188 | Props total: 8746 8746
RASCIST BASTARDS.

My race will remain unknown.

Here is the case.

White people will beat black people at a debate about slavery, they will beat them in a debate about anything.
Black people will whoop white people's a.ss's in any and all sports, besides hockey, which the Canadians will whoop everyones a.ss's.
Asians will get better grades then everyone, and get a better job then everyone.
Hindu's will do even better with grades, and jobs. (Just watch the spelling bee on ESPN)

Every race has something they dominate in.
If their werent people like all of you guys (just the racist cats who've been posting), the human race could combine all these races, and this thread wouldnt exist, becasue the cure for AIDs would already be known, along with massive amounts of other things..

Racist bastards..

06-09-2005, 02:27 PM         #43
chuckster409 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said
Truth, White people get it just as much as Black get it.
You've got to be fu*kin insane to think that.

06-09-2005, 07:05 PM         #44
cairo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall think they ever gonna go public wit the cure, if there is one?

14 years ago '04        #45
Khazano 
space
space
$2,480 | Props total: 322 322
 pissin-on-game said
duh magic been got cured dude got fatter while everyon else with aids got skinny and dead

Magic had HIV...NOT aids...a huge difference there. And besdies Magic had enough money to go to enough various treatments to basically have like .01% of the disease in his body. BUT his HIV is still there and possibly could still come back to haunt him.

Last edited by Khazano; 06-09-2005 at 07:49 PM..

14 years ago '04        #46
Ironik 8 heat pts
space
space
$612 | Props total: 620 620
a post about aids turns into a racial issue...

ok, tell me if this makes sense... the black man is mad at the white man because if the cure is available he wont market it? so by saying this, it must also be the white man's fault that teh black man was having unprotected s3x in which he caugth the disease in the first place. get the fu*k outta here with that talk.

yah, its totally the white mans fault why most aids infected people are african-american. listen to yourselves, it dont matter wut color u are, u can be broke, u can have aids, u can live in a fu*kin box. if its the white mans fault for everything... then the white man must have no problems at all...

sh*t gets all twisted in every thread... it can be about makin brownies and someone will bring up race. fu*k im sick of this sh*t

who signed pac?

06-09-2005, 08:05 PM         #47
TheDon300 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Magic Johnson is possibly a vector to the aids virus meaning he can have it and pass it but it wont k!ll him...3: any agent (person or animal or microorganism) that carries and transmits a disease; "mosquitos are vectors of malaria and yellow fever"; "fleas are vectors of the plague"; "aphids are transmitters of plant diseases"; "when medical scientists talk about vectors they are usually talking about insects

06-09-2005, 10:08 PM         #48
JOEKILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aids= Tool To Controls The Population

06-09-2005, 10:15 PM         #49
IcE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Iceman01 said
They want money or they are not sure of what it will do to a person who has full blown aids. and for the people dicussing magic he caught it before hiv turn to aids
man they alwayz wantin money i hope it workz though..man it'z crazy in health class we watchin how the band played some sh*t like that how aidz all started an they blamed tha gay population crazy sh*t how it started an stuff man an how they handled tha situation

06-09-2005, 10:27 PM         #50
Ca$ino86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t they should just release this cure before more people die from the sh*t but the world is full of money hungry motherfu*kers

Home      

most viewed right now
-17online now  77
Hoodrich Pablo Juan robbed again left naked in the streets in Atlanta
351 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+183online now  50
Image(s) inside Pretty Girl Issues Is TOP Heavy!
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+64online now  38
Soooo we not go talk about this Trip Drill 2019 video
199 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  18
Image(s) inside Jan 16 - Unpaid TSA agents, no longer giving a f***, play uncensored r..
138 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-35online now  12
NFL Some heat on "Speak For Yourself" in the direction of Colin Kap. Some just..
117 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+73online now  12
I'm gonna bust inside of her
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside Cars with worst resale value