Jun 8 - The Cure For AIDS Discovered In 1997?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Maino Responds to Wack100! Questions his gangsta..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Cancel your plans: Rare black moon could mean end of world
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside WAK100 Calls out " TEEFY " da BUCK TOOF NIG who KNOCKED out BEANS !
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #1
9623 pageviews
119 comments

Da Truth Spitta 
space
space
$1,413 | Props total: 3 3
Jun 8 - The Cure For AIDS Discovered In 1997?

BACKGROUND OF THE INVENTION

The present invention relates to the employment of molecular crystals as anti-AIDS devices, but more particularly to the molecular crystal semiconductor tetrasilver tetroxide Ag.sub.4 O.sub.4 which has two monovalent and two trivalent silver ions per molecule, and which through this structural configuration enables intermolecular electron transfer capable of k!lling viruses and binding them to the resulting silver entity so that a single intravenous injection will completely obliterate acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) in humans. Furthermore, said devices are capable of k!lling pathogens and purging the bloodstream of immune suppressing moieties (ISM) whether or not created by the AIDS virus (HIV); so as to restore the immune system.

The present invention is based on concepts previously elucidated in applicant's U.S. Pat. No. 5,336,499 which discloses the destruction and inhibition of bacteria, algae and the AIDS virus in nutrient life supporting systems by using said silver oxide devices. Example 3 of said patent discloses that 18 PPM of said crystal devices could totally suppress the AIDS virus (page 6, line 5). Subsequent to the filing of the aforementioned patent, further testing revealed complete 100% destruction of the AIDS virus in vitro at 20 PPM, and the fact that said devices were harmless when ingested and inhaled, being non-toxic.

Encouraged by these evaluations and successes, applicant obtained permission to evaluate the crystals in vitro against murine acquired immune deficiency syndrome (MAIDS). Only one facility in the State of Israel is licensed for these evaluations, namely, the Kaplan Hospital in Rehovot, Israel, which is affiliated with the Hebrew University-Hadassah Medical School where said evaluations were done.

The initial evaluations entailed experimenting with various silver moieties cited in applicant's aforementioned patent, concentrations, non-reactive buffers and modes of administration. After about 18 months of judicious efforts and initial failures, success was finally achieved in destroying the MAIDS virus in C57BL mice with a single intravenous injection. The results of this test program comprise Example 5 of U.S. Pat. No. 5,336,499. After success with mice, the inventor was able to test the efficacy of said devices on two select etiological groups of terminal AIDS patients in a clinic in Tegucigalpa, Honduras, Central America.

The AIDS patients comprised the etiological subgroups, Candidiasis and Wasting Syndrome. Current indicator diseases for diagnosing AIDS which have been expanded by the CDC, fall into the following five major categories with the approximate percent distribution among AIDS patients:

19%
3. Candidiasis 13%
4. Kaposi's sarcoma
11%
5. Dementia 6%

This invention concerns itself with the treatment and cure of candidiasis and wasting syndrome AIDS patients with Tetrasil*. These two groups account for approximately one third of AIDS cases.

*Trademark of Holipharm Corporation (of Israel) for Ag.sub.4 O.sub.4

Stedman's Medical Dictionary (Williams & Wilken's 26th Ed., 1995) defines wasting syndrome "as a condition of 10% weight loss in conjunction with diarrhea or fever . . . a.ssociated with AIDS (p. 1744)."

OBJECTS OF THE INVENTION

The main object of the invention is to provide for a molecular scale device of a single tetrasilver tetroxide crystalline molecule capable of restoring the immunity of AIDS afflicted humans of the two AIDS etiological subgroups, candidiasis and wasting syndrome.

Another object of the invention is to provide for immunity restoration in said AIDS afflicted humans through a single injection.

Another object of this invention is to destroy ISM in humans manifesting AIDS diseases of said AIDS etiological subgroups irrespective as to whether said ISM was HIV induced, since it is known that humans may manifest AIDS and still be HIV negative, and thus restore the immune system in said humans.

Another object of this invention is to destroy the AIDS virus when present in the systems of said AIDS afflicted humans.

SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION

This invention relates to a molecular scale device not only capable of destroying the AIDS virus, but of purging the human bloodstream of pathogens and restoring immunity to AIDS patients of the candidiasis and wasting syndrome categories. Said molecular device consists of a single crystal of tetrasilver tetroxide (Ag.sub.4 O.sub.4). The crystal lattice of this molecule has a unique structure since it is a diamagnetic semiconducting crystal containing two mono and two trivalent silver ions, which in effect are capable of "firing" electrons under certain conditions which will destroy AIDS viruses, other pathogens and immune suppressing moieties (ISM), not only through the electrocution mode, but also by a binding process which occurs simultaneously with electron firing, namely, binding and chelation of divalent silver, i.e., the resulting product of the electron transfer redox that occur when the monovalent silver ions are oxidized and the trivalent ions are reduced in the crystal. The binding/chelation effect occurs at active sites of the AIDS virus, pathogens and ISM. Because of the extremely minute size of a single molecule of this crystal, several million of these devices may be employed in concert to destroy a virus colony to purge a life support system of ISM and pathogens with the consumption of only parts per trillion of the crystal devices. Thus an optimum of 40 PPM of the devices by weight of human blood was found to be sufficient to completely obliterate AIDS. This concentration is slightly over double of the optimum concentration recommended in applicant's aforementioned U.S. patent for the destruction of the human AIDS virus in vitro. Other details concerning the structure of the crystal and its mechanism against pathogens, the AIDS virus and ISM would analogously hold here, and have already been further elucidated in said patent.

[pic - click to view]

http://patft.uspto.gov/ne .. &RS=PN/5676977

Last edited by Da Truth Spitta; 06-08-2005 at 03:26 PM..

119 comments for "Jun 8 - The Cure For AIDS Discovered In 1997?"

06-08-2005, 03:27 PM         #2
KandyRedSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well aint that a bi*ch
 06-08-2005, 03:29 PM         #3
PaineBishop 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good read homie....but the funny thing about it, the cure for AIDS has been in existence since it's creation.
 06-08-2005, 04:58 PM         #4
BigSimon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This Is ....................... Welll Um Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
 11 years ago '04        #5
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,244 | Props total: 2 2
 PaineBishop said:
Good read homie....but the funny thing about it, the cure for AIDS has been in existence since it's creation.
true, invited by da white man to destroy all other races
 11 years ago '05        #6
MATIX 
space
space
$7,934 | Props total: 27 27
 KandyRedSS said:
well aint that a bi*ch
ENUFF SAID
 11 years ago '04        #7
1000bluntz 
space
space
$14,631 | Props total: 771 771
 goke11429 said:
true, invited by da white man to destroy all other races
Blah blah blah blah blah blah...we get it, whites invented the disease to destroy all other races, sure thing retard, that's why whites don't get it right? Goddamn some of you f*g**ts are straight up racist fools. I'm sure y'all still wish you never came over here and were still in Africa swatting flies off your faces and trying not to get deadly viruses that still don't have names yet while living on a diet consisting of leaves. Get the fu*k outta here with all this race sh*t, it's getting tired and old.
 06-08-2005, 05:38 PM         #8
rickylm 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
Blah blah blah blah blah blah...we get it, whites invented the disease to destroy all other races, sure thing retard, that's why whites don't get it right? Goddamn some of you f*g**ts are straight up racist fools. I'm sure y'all still wish you never came over here and were still in Africa swatting flies off your faces and trying not to get deadly viruses that still don't have names yet while living on a diet consisting of leaves. Get the fu*k outta here with all this race sh*t, it's getting tired and old.
man i feel the same way you do,like you said,thats why whites dont get it right? ;) props
 11 years ago '04        #9
KURUPTION!!! 525 heat pts525
space
space
$34,204 | Props total: 329 329
 1000bluntz said:
Truth, White people get it just as much as Black get it. sh*t Magic MUST have some cure or Something because he's had HIV since I was in 9th grade and I'm 28 now.
 11 years ago '04        #10
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,273 | Props total: 8 8
i didnt read all that..but whats the cure
 11 years ago '04        #11
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,045 | Props total: 0 0
duh magic been got cured dude got fatter while everyon else with aids got skinny and dead
 11 years ago '04        #12
Kingbee1979 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,426 | Props total: 18 18
if this is true they need to get this out to the people.... WTF they waiting for?
 11 years ago '04        #13
1000bluntz 
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
LOL@this dumbass a.ssuming the person who said this is black. You seem like the real racist person in this thread...STFU you fu*king hypocrite
Based on his statement anybody who would think he was anything other than black would be the retard so that's on you homie.
 11 years ago '05        #14
Iceman01 
space
space
$549 | Props total: 0 0
 Kingbee1979 said:
if this is true they need to get this out to the people.... WTF they waiting for?
They want money or they are not sure of what it will do to a person who has full blown aids. and for the people dicussing magic he caught it before hiv turn to aids

Last edited by Iceman01; 06-08-2005 at 05:55 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #15
1000bluntz 
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Wow..I guess black people are the only people who don't like whites? I guess we forget about Native Americans, Hispanics, Arabs, and pretty much any other nationality or race out there. You're just stupid..Point blank.
I'm stupid because I a.ssumed the dude was black? I admit I may have made a misjudgement as I really have no clue what race that cat is but that damn sure doesn't make me stupid. My comments still ring true though, anybody who says sh*t like that is just an idiot because how in the fu*k does he know that the virus is man made or that if it was it was made by a white man? That's a lot worse than anything I've said in this thread, the sh*t could have been made by his daddy for all he knows.
 11 years ago '05        #16
FR33YAY0 
space
space
space
$334 | Props total: 0 0
lol @ "thats why the whites dont get it!!!"
 11 years ago '05        #17
PCP MC 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,347 | Props total: 0 0
 1000bluntz said:
I agree about up until you mentioned Africa, that was some real edgy sh*t to say about flies and leaves and sh*t..but yeah..I could never figure out why the gov't would work together for the first time since its creation, jus to create a deadly disease that would k!ll blacks and save the white race--by also k!lling whites-- :thefu*k:
 11 years ago '04        #18
cwxc818 
space
space
space
$584 | Props total: 0 0
that article isnt really a cure for AIDS that hasnt been disclosed yet, it is more like a research paper about a possible cure for AIDS. i'm sure there is plenty of stuff like this out there and it has been tested and proven not to work. all this is, is a hypothesis w/ some research to try to back it up so experiments can conducted. its doubtful that this is the long lost cure for AIDS.
 11 years ago '04        #19
THuG LYFe 198 heat pts198
space
space
$2,844 | Props total: 266 266
 1000bluntz said:
exactly, that's just like the same mutha fu*kaz that think Suge k!lled 2 Pac. Ya don't put out a hit in the form of a drive by shooting on someone who your going to be sitting right next to, just like you don't make a virus to get rid of other races that has the potential to spread back to your race.

Just like Edward Norton said in 25th hour, slavery ended 200 years ago, get over it. The white man is not the source of everybodies problems and it is not that hard to become a fu*king Canadian.

Last edited by THuG LYFe; 06-08-2005 at 06:50 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #20
BklynKid718 
space
space
$2,185 | Props total: 9 9
 Kingbee1979 said:
chances are they wont..they making TOO much money of "treatments". They know you wanna live out your life so U gonna come back for more of it instead of just a one time treatment which equals alot less $
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That's the most beautiful ass I've ever seen
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside OFFFICAL: Dom Kennedy "Los Angeles Not For Sale Vol. 1 (Anticipation/Di..
84 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Mary J Blige Just Topped Her Legendary Fried Chicken Jingle....
105 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
61 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kid Cudi - Passion, Pain & Demon Slayin (Tracklist)
120 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Grand Theft Auto: Vice City w/ Ultra 4K Graphic Card Mod
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hov x Gucci
108 comments
1 day ago