Lil nas x projected to do 140k FIRST WEEK

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '21        #1
550 page views
17 comments

Real Maverick  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2059 2 K  Slaps total: 267 267
Lil nas x projected to do 140k FIRST WEEK

Now everybody complain like this makes a difference in your bum a*s life image don't hate on the f*g, do better than him...you cant? Sounds like your problem image

best
worst
17 comments

1 month ago '18        #2
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 65137 65 K  Slaps total: 15318 15 K
Just cause I am open to all forms of entertainment I tried to listen to it last night.

The second track was cool........

.the rest is gay palooza .....if your gay then that album is right up your alley......if you not.......then its go be a tough listen...though I would just say to pass.........Elton John was gay but still made good quality music........was hoping to hear the same from dude ........but its one long album of I'm gay yall, and I'm gay yall, and I'm gayer then gay yes I am gay yall.......and I am giggty ga ga ga...

Last edited by Proffesor X; 09-20-2021 at 05:57 AM..
+9   

1 month ago '18        #3
SFamilyRep  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 114324 114 K  Slaps total: 14220 14 K
Yea I don’t care to hear gay carols hymns and sh*t

Last edited by SFamilyRep; 09-21-2021 at 07:14 AM..
+3   

1 month ago '07        #4
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 57740 57 K  Slaps total: 7329 7 K
Better is subjective.. if I don’t really care how is that hating.. sounds like you hate peoples criticism of him. Needless to say say there is clearly a market for him that not everyone will appeal to popularity and people like you promoting him doesn’t mean he is doing better than someone else
+1   

1 month ago '05        #5
JohnnyCage202  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 83321 83 K  Slaps total: 3624 3 K
Trans-numbers...

...he only did bout 3k, but they identify as 140.
+6   

1 month ago '14        #6
echion911  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 18318 18 K  Slaps total: 36456 36 K
He tripling the sales of the real Nas last album

+2   

1 month ago '04        #7
nicoled985 
Props total: 10542 10 K  Slaps total: 929 929
 Proffesor X said
Just cause I am open to all forms of entertainment I tried to listen to it last night.

The second track was cool........

.the rest is gay palooza .....if your gay then that album is right up your alley......if you not.......then its go be a tough listen...though I would just say to pass.........Elton John was gay but still made good quality music........was hoping to hear the same from dude ........but its one long album of I'm gay yall, and I'm gay yall, and I'm gayer then gay yes I am gay yall.......and I am giggty ga ga ga...

His music is not bad at all, in fact, he has very catchy songs. He's better than a lot of these gang artist who, like someone said on here, sound like they're underwater.

1 month ago '20        #8
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 41446 41 K  Slaps total: 13841 13 K
With all the antics, the gimmicks and huge push by the media....these numbers are iffy....

He isn't going to outsell drakes 3rd week numbers
+1   

1 month ago '11        #9
JGunnaWP 
Props total: 3600 3 K  Slaps total: 970 970
Lol. What a thread. Said do better and don’t hate . So I’m not allowed to hate on a video full of n*ggaz twerking? Or him wearing see thru clothes twerking on the devil for my kids to see
The things n*ggaz post for attention
I didn’t have a father either bro. Get over it and man the fu*k up
+4   

1 month ago '20        #10
ripyoungcurt 
Props total: 1241 1 K  Slaps total: 196 196
Imagine jumping on here to cape for this guy. So edgy
+3   

1 month ago '20        #11
ripyoungcurt 
Props total: 1241 1 K  Slaps total: 196 196
 JGunnaWP said
Lol. What a thread. Said do better and donít hate . So Iím not allowed to hate on a video full of n*ggaz twerking? Or him wearing see thru clothes twerking on the devil for my kids to see
The things n*ggaz post for attention
I didnít have a father either bro. Get over it and man the fu*k up
Most these cats don't have kids, thank God. They're part of the acceptance crowd. Type to tell me I should suffocate my kids with masks and let em make decisions for themselves.
+3   

1 month ago '11        #12
JGunnaWP 
 ripyoungcurt said
Most these cats don't have kids, thank God. They're part of the acceptance crowd. Type to tell me I should suffocate my kids with masks and let em make decisions for themselves.
Yea thatís a blessing. I couldnít imagine how this guys kids would turn out
+1   

1 month ago '18        #13
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 65137 65 K  Slaps total: 15318 15 K
 JGunnaWP said
Yea thatís a blessing. I couldnít imagine how this guys kids would turn out
My little nieces and nephews dont even see it...they just like the music....but I also notice the girls are a little on the suspect side...but sh*t that's life...I just found out mu moms had a little female cutty buddy back in day...and nobody cares....my family actually jokes about it

I went back home to KC over the summer and weed is legal there...the city has changed so much...its like "prestigious" now..old fuddy duddys who used to be after us for getting high....giving me directions to the smoke shop and sh*t

It's a brave new world out here yall....you can either accept that fact or continue to try to make the world how you want ot

1 month ago '15        #14
Belief 
Props total: 6241 6 K  Slaps total: 827 827
His producers “take a daytrip” might have some heat on there but the gay promoting is cringe

Who else knew Kanye did some writing/producing on “Industry Baby” track ?

1 month ago '11        #15
JGunnaWP 
 Proffesor X said
My little nieces and nephews dont even see it...they just like the music....but I also notice the girls are a little on the suspect side...but sh*t that's life...I just found out mu moms had a little female cutty buddy back in day...and nobody cares....my family actually jokes about it

I went back home to KC over the summer and weed is legal there...the city has changed so much...its like "prestigious" now..old fuddy duddys who used to be after us for getting high....giving me directions to the smoke shop and sh*t

It's a brave new world out here yall....you can either accept that fact or continue to try to make the world how you want ot
The world is mine papa. No room for lil goof x. His time is coming to an end and everyone who accepts that shjt is going to

1 month ago '18        #16
Dehone 
Props total: 64473 64 K  Slaps total: 2865 2 K
The one hit wonder label was proven to be bullsh*t so now nikkas steaming mad

+1   

1 month ago '20        #17
MrDarkCloud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 22476 22 K  Slaps total: 4324 4 K
 Dehone said
The one hit wonder label was proven to be bullsh*t so now nikkas steaming mad

This site is obsessed with Lil Nas X.

I'm not even gonna lie - the ONLY time I hear about this dude is when I'm logged into BX. Dead a*s serious.

But I said this sh*t weeks ago - n*ggas talk sh*t about him like they can't stand him BUT would be the first ones talking about the album and giving him nothing but press.
+1   

1 month ago '05        #18
HARBINGER  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25825 25 K  Slaps total: 8554 8 K
 SFamilyRep said
Yea I donít care to hear gay carols hymns and sh*t
not bad but outside of pushing the gay agenda nothing about dude musically excites me like when I bought and listened to music as a kid. Kendrick is impressive tho
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+30online now  30
So animals can walk on water?
53 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-27online now  20
Article inside 21 year old single mother of 2 commits suicide
108 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-46online now  18
DK Metcalf Needed That Milk Of Magnesia. But Found 4 More H0es And Didnt W..
124 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside BX father figure Kevin Samuels finally comes out and says it?
273 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy