ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+18  84
61 replies  @games

most viewed right now
+22  71
28 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

4 weeks ago '21        #1
2595 page views
67 comments

F12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 7570 7 K  Slaps total: 3588 3 K
Nas Fans, Don't Think He's Some Super Humble Approachable Person

He knows he's the GOAT. Jayz has more fans but Nas has more super obsessed fan boys. His rich, c*cky, and hates groupie boys. Don't believe all that hotep sh*t. He's from the most notorious protects in the world. No disrespect but nikkaz from the projects always got that grimey in them.

Nas is somewhat a recluse but the dude clearly has social anxiety and is very conscious of his how his reputation is interpreted. Sometimes the most quiet person in the room becomes the loudest when you realize how quiet they are.

You young cats probably won't understand this but my era only had magazine articles to read about Pac and Nas. The radio station interviews were of course in play but there was no way to find the schedule unless you were glued to the channel.

When I first heard Nas speak and then I first heard 2pac speak it was a COMPLETE MINDFUKK.

The illest lyricist ever sounded slow, low key remedial and the loud mouth nikka with simple lyrics sounded like a genius.

The interviews completely changed how I look at both those dudes.

Let me throw this in there too: I think it's fair to say Nas won the battle with Jay Z and he won the war. The word "Ether" by name alone has aged into superior legendary status. Arguably considered the best diss ever. Takeover didnt age well because those rappers he mentioned "Chris and Neff" etc no one knows about and Nas only got one verse. I don't why Jay thought he could k*ll Nas off one verse but he actually did until Ether came out 6 months later. Nas was quiet for 6 months. Unseen. Jayz struck at his strongest point and Nas' weakest point.

Money is no longer really a barrier between the two. Actually, Nas aged way better and women still think he's not a camel. He got his Grammy, dropped 2 dope albums in 2 years.

Nas definitely won the battle and the war against Jay. Jay-Z songs are not aging well, I'm sorry.

best
worst
67 comments

4 weeks ago '13        #2
EZ Green  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 70554 70 K  Slaps total: 9329 9 K

+56   

4 weeks ago '15        #3
Black Larry 
Props total: 15598 15 K  Slaps total: 1363 1 K
OP what's your point of this thread. I'm lost
+77   

4 weeks ago '17        #4
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x47
Props total: 103135 103 K  Slaps total: 30871 30 K

+28   

4 weeks ago '13        #5
Beatorious 
Props total: 19530 19 K  Slaps total: 1385 1 K

+47   

4 weeks ago '20        #6
SC2 
Props total: 1887 1 K  Slaps total: 736 736
 F12 said
He knows he's the GOAT. Jayz has more fans but Nas has more super obsessed fan boys. His rich, c*cky, and hates groupie boys. Don't believe all that hotep sh*t. He's from the most notorious protects in the world. No disrespect but nikkaz from the projects always got that grimey in them.

Nas is somewhat a recluse but the dude clearly has social anxiety and is very conscious of his how his reputation is interpreted. Sometimes the most quiet person in the room becomes the loudest when you realize how quiet they are.

You young cats probably won't understand this but my era only had magazine articles to read about Pac and Nas. The radio station interviews were of course in play but there was no way to find the schedule unless you were glued to the channel.

When I first heard Nas speak and then I first heard 2pac speak it was a COMPLETE MINDFUKK.

The illest lyricist ever sounded slow, low key remedial and the loud mouth nikka with simple lyrics sounded like a genius.

Let me throw this in there too: I think it's fair to say Nas won the battle with Jay Z and he won the war. The word "Ether" by name alone has aged into superior legendary status. Arguably considered the best diss ever. Takeover didnt age well because those rappers he mentioned "Chris and Neff" etc no one knows about and Nas only got one verse. I don't why Jay thought he could k*ll Nas off one verse but he actually did until Ether came out 6 months later. Nas was quiet for 6 months. Unseen. Jayz struck at his strongest point and Nas' weakest point.

Money is no longer really a barrier between the two. Actually, Nas aged way better and women still think he's not a camel. He got his Grammy, dropped 2 dope albums in 2 years.

Nas definitely won the battle and the war against Jay. Jay-Z songs are not aging well, I'm sorry.

Thank you Sir! Props, days, pat on the shoulder & hand shakes.

Jayz waved the white flag ever since he let Nas appear on his tour hence Jay surrendered in "war".

NAS is light years ahead of jay talent wise and maturity wise. That's why Jay admires Nas.

Nas just does him naturally. BUT everything Nas does, Jay likes to appear out of the blue connected to Nas in one way shape or form; and it's fully evident.

4 weeks ago '19        #7
Free my soul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 26331 26 K  Slaps total: 8752 8 K
Who the fu*k gives a fu*k in 2021
+9   

4 weeks ago '11        #8
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 53063 53 K  Slaps total: 5359 5 K
Lol, you were swayed by personality then... Both them n*ggas are humans, relax, its ok to enjoy both of their music...

Its not ok to go in-depth as if you know these n*ggas beyond song lyrics and what they want to give the world via an interview...
+13   

4 weeks ago '21        #9
F12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9 OP
 Black Larry said
OP what's your point of this thread. I'm lost
Ta kick that sh*t you need to learn though

Last edited by F12; 09-20-2021 at 09:14 AM..
+3   

4 weeks ago '21        #10
 Sinamatik CFR said
Lol, you were swayed by personality then... Both them n*ggas are humans, relax, its ok to enjoy both of their music...

Its not ok to go in-depth as if you know these n*ggas beyond song lyrics and what they want to give the world via an interview...
I got friends in the industry

4 weeks ago '21        #11
 Free my soul said
Who the fu*k gives a fu*k in 2021
Well, okay, let's go back to talking about Karen Civil f*g**t

4 weeks ago '21        #12
 SC2 said
Thank you Sir! Props, days, pat on the shoulder & hand shakes.

Jayz waved the white flag ever since he let Nas appear on his tour hence Jay surrendered in "war".

NAS is light years ahead of jay talent wise and maturity wise. That's why Jay admires Nas.

Nas just does him naturally. BUT everything Nas does, Jay likes to appear out of the blue connected to Nas in one way shape or form; and it's fully evident.
Let's just take something simple.
Nas does New York State of Mind
Jay does Empire State of Mind.

What's with this obsessed nikka?
+3   

4 weeks ago '19        #13
 F12 said
Well, okay, let's go back to talking about Karen Civil f*g**t
Stop being a f*g**t and making stupid threads
+2   

4 weeks ago '21        #14
 Free my soul said
Stop being a f*g**t and making stupid threads
Says the nikka in a thread with a double amputee video. Shut your bi*ch azz up you little twerp.

4 weeks ago '19        #15
 F12 said
Let's just take something simple.
Nas does New York State of Mind
Jay does Empire State of Mind.

What's with this obsessed nikka?
Nas wrote what other people lived like Cormega and his brother Jungle stupid n*gga
+1   

4 weeks ago '20        #16
The corrector  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8599 8 K  Slaps total: 2002 2 K
 F12 said

Ugh ether was 3 months after the completed takeover with the nas diss verse. It was 6 months after the summer Jam 2 verse version with only a single line about Nas.

Also that nas diss verse was 32 bars at that
+1   

4 weeks ago '14        #17
NYSTATEOFMIND 
Props total: 11017 11 K  Slaps total: 724 724
 EZ Green said

Side note- every time I see this cat..i swear Cormega is his real father

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '17        #18
Speedy ClapSon 
Props total: 23209 23 K  Slaps total: 7473 7 K
Y'all be emotionally attached to these rappers

I wouldn't even approach Nas if I seen him because I don't really care about him
+5   

4 weeks ago '04        #19
Thangstah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3092 3 K  Slaps total: 455 455
Who worships rappers anymore?

We appreciate the music and move on
+3   

4 weeks ago '20        #20
 Speedy ClapSon said
Y'all be emotionally attached to these rappers

I wouldn't even approach Nas if I seen him because I don't really care about him
I don't think you understand what people get out of music and watching others.

I personally know that making role models out of anyone is stupid and people are MENTALLY ILL on here obsessed with these people and living vicariously through them. I however think there's nothing wrong with respecting and admiring someone or forming opinions as so long as they are reasonable.

Nas is a hip hop legend and cultural icon that means a lot to many for obvious reasons and I think you're playing stupid about it.

Nas himself has that same kind of respect and reverence for other rappers as well.
+3   

4 weeks ago '04        #21
Veno da Don 
Props total: 23394 23 K  Slaps total: 2449 2 K

+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '11        #22
Anti  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 53978 53 K  Slaps total: 4102 4 K
First off... You Don't Know that n*gga!!!
Parasocial relationships aren't healthy it's 1 sided.

people are layered what you see in the interviews and music is only a small percentage of how they are in real life keep in mind these are controlled events if i were to base my opinion on a n*gga I know from the music and 30 min interviews You know how many times I could be wrong?
+6   

4 weeks ago '13        #23
DiegoRivera  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 70979 70 K  Slaps total: 5435 5 K
OP packed 5 different topics into this
+3   

4 weeks ago '20        #24
 Anti said
First off... You Don't Know that n*gga!!!
Parasocial relationships aren't healthy it's 1 sided.

people are layered what you see in the interviews and music is only a small percentage of how they are in real life keep in mind these are controlled events if i were to base my opinion on a n*gga I know from the music and 30 min interviews You know how many times I could be wrong?
IMAGINE

"you don't know that person" every time you recognize someone is a junkie, or has a condition like cerebral palsy, or is of a certain race, or is blind.

Some things REALLY ARE observable and obvious. Also there are things WE know about the artists simply because they were told or recorded by that artists themselves or someone close to them that we can find out in 5 seconds that someone who knew them for personally years may never have known.
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '11        #25
Anti  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 53978 53 K  Slaps total: 4102 4 K
 The corrector said
IMAGINE

"you don't know that person" every time you recognize someone is a junkie, or has a condition like cerebral palsy, or is of a certain race, or is blind.

Some things REALLY ARE observable and obvious. Also there are things WE know about the artists simply because they were told or recorded by that artists themselves or someone close to them that we can find out in 5 seconds that someone who knew them for personally years may never have known.
Iím gonna disagree within controlled things like music and interviews people display what they want you to know. You might have a clue but you really donít know. As for junkies and people who are Iíll you know the surface of whatís going on not the multilayers of that person, what you see if much different than a personal relationship.
+4   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+304online now  31
Video inside My Man Can't Be a Security Guard No More After This....
178 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+35online now  27
[Fat Loss] The 10 most Underrated foods for fat loss (and staying lean)
47 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+99online now  19
Video inside When y'all both notice red flags!!
77 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside HALLOWEEN k*llS (2021) | US Premiere
56 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy