Akademiks needs to be canceled.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

4 weeks ago '17        #1
5144 page views
93 comments

JacobWatch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 47205 47 K  Slaps total: 3207 3 K
Akademiks needs to be canceled.

What does he bring to the table?

When he normally gets asked this question, his answer is his unfiltered & unmonitored opinion.

But the entire industry is speaking in Karen civil and the sh*t she doing but ak doesn’t have one post on his page about it?

Especially at a time when mysonne is currently coming at you for only posting bullsh*t…this could’ve been a chance to warn upcoming artist in his comment section about people like Karen civil.

But he didn’t because either he’s one of them, on her payroll, or they have the same boss.

Instead of posting about current sh*t going on in hip hop, this is what’s on his page.

People are right about this clown, dude is nothing but toxic.

Dude is only accepted by weirdos like 69 and rolling 60 year old wack

Dude really gave out his address on live while calling Meek a bum a*s n*gga.

One minute in and he tells mysonne “I got more money than anyone you ever knew, I will get something done to you!”

What other podcast host could you imagine talking about artists like this?

Last edited by JacobWatch; 09-20-2021 at 02:33 AM..

best
worst
93 comments

4 weeks ago '17        #2
R Shackleford 
Props total: 10876 10 K  Slaps total: 751 751
That video is way over edited it's hard to watch

Am I old?
+27   

4 weeks ago '06        #3
datVAkid 
Props total: 36052 36 K  Slaps total: 5939 5 K
Nothing said is new or hasn't been said im sure
+12   

4 weeks ago '05        #4
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 45561 45 K  Slaps total: 14968 14 K
So he needs to be canceled for not posting what you expect OP? You also just gave the man free promotion.
+55   

4 weeks ago '17        #5
JacobWatch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
 4REAL said
So he needs to be canceled for not posting what you expect OP? You also just gave the man free promotion.
It’s not about what I expect.

The dude constantly says he runs everything on his platform…every hip hop blog not affiliated with the scammer is posting about it.

He obviously been bias and this was just the perfect example to call him out on imo

4 weeks ago '19        #6
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 47890 47 K  Slaps total: 8230 8 K
 4REAL said
I swear i never seen people go so hard at another black man for having his platform, These same mfs. say absolutely nothing about Doggy Diamonds or how about Dj Vlad, Mikey Towers, Adam22 etc. who all stir beef and use their platforms for nothing more than clickbait,
+38   

4 weeks ago '05        #7
halfadash 
Props total: 4600 4 K  Slaps total: 140 140
 GetYaCoinsKing said
I swear i never seen people go so hard at another black man for having his platform, These same mfs. say absolutely nothing about Doggy Diamonds or how about Dj Vlad, Mikey Towers, Adam22 etc. who all stir beef and use their platforms for nothing more than clickbait,
Good point right here....
+9   

4 weeks ago '17        #8
becoolhomie2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 12966 12 K  Slaps total: 4724 4 K
yall done made him rich already
+12   

4 weeks ago '17        #9
JacobWatch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
 GetYaCoinsKing said
There’s a difference between ak and those other people you named and not just skin color.

I fu*k with doggie diamonds and adam22 because they are who they claim to be.

Doggie diamonds will say what he wants and if you want street sh*t it’s verified he’s willing to go that route.

Adam22 is more careful with what he says because he admits he’s not a street dude. If he does say something out of line he apologizes and accepts responsibility.

Ak talks crazy behind the screen but everyone knows he isn’t built like that. It was comedy at first, but I saw a clip of him drunk giving out his address in Jersey city calling meek mill and mysonne by name to pull up.

Both rappers have jackets, ak calls himself a civilian and his best friend is a federal informant.

So yea there’s a lot of snakes in that game, but none of them move the way he does and that’s why I don’t fu*k with it and chose to call him out on this.

Not because he’s black.
+13   

4 weeks ago '18        #10
baddie  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 50406 50 K  Slaps total: 20149 20 K
 R Shackleford said

Am I old?
It’s Adult Swim influenced… I’m pretty sure Muchdank probably edited it

His videos are hilarious tho

+5   

4 weeks ago '16        #11
00010111  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 43124 43 K  Slaps total: 4520 4 K
 GetYaCoinsKing said

Vlad gets (rightfully) called out all the time.
+8   

4 weeks ago '08        #12
YoungRay20  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 17752 17 K  Slaps total: 2535 2 K
Nope. Not cancelling another black man for stupid reasons. Especially NOT a Jamaican one

4 weeks ago '17        #13
R Shackleford 
Props total: 10876 10 K  Slaps total: 751 751
 baddie said
It’s Adult Swim influenced… I’m pretty sure Muchdank probably edited it

His videos are hilarious tho

I figured it was just a rip off. Way overdone in OP's post
+1   

4 weeks ago '13        #14
Flow Mo88  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 8628 8 K  Slaps total: 2137 2 K
That n*gga been made his bread off yall.

If you wanted yo cancel and actually hurt him n teach him a lesson, should of been like 5-8 years ago

Doing it now is stupid. n*gga came up already
+8   

4 weeks ago '21        #15
F12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 7577 7 K  Slaps total: 3593 3 K
 GetYaCoinsKing said
It's like black people feel way more comfortable dissing other black people. I don't care what akademiks says or does, I'd rather he get the check than some blue eyed vulture. Akademiks is actually tempered. He tries to be fair as much as anyone can be fair. If he wanted to he could just say "Drake album is trash." Instead of "is the album a hit or miss?" Or something like that.

If I had his platform I would be brutally honest and sh*t on a lot of motherfukkers
+3   

4 weeks ago '16        #16
JarlesBronson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 25963 25 K  Slaps total: 3171 3 K
 GetYaCoinsKing said
Wtf u talking about

1. All people do on here is talk sh*t about Vlad or Adam 22 when theyre brought up

2. We have to respect Ak because he has his own platform? I'm so done with that dumb a*s take. Just because someone is a black entrepreneur he gets a pass for

-havin TERRIBLE music taste and he DISRESPECTFUL with his sh*tty a*s takes as if his opinion is fact. (it's good to be up on what the younger kids are listening to.. but he doesn't have the knowledge or respect for the veterans that he should be up on, given his age.

-hes delusional and actually thinks hes tough. Couple times a month he'll blackout on Henny And start talkin tough like he ain't a weenie. Then cop pleas when he actually gets pressed
+9   

4 weeks ago '05        #17
darquecinnamon 
Props total: 1644 1 K  Slaps total: 437 437
On gawd nobody gives a fu*k about you fat boy. Go take more shots of Henny so I can see you pass out again.

Didn’t READ
+4   

4 weeks ago '17        #18
Chrispy 
Props total: 3912 3 K  Slaps total: 626 626
 R Shackleford said

Am I old?
Seems like a straight rip off of all gas no brakes
+1   

4 weeks ago '19        #19
aaf192020  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 47574 47 K  Slaps total: 4770 4 K
 JacobWatch said
It’s not about what I expect.

The dude constantly says he runs everything on his platform…every hip hop blog not affiliated with the scammer is posting about it.

He obviously been bias and this was just the perfect example to call him out on imo
You just now realizing this? AK literally gets paid to promote nxggas. He's never not working. You think he really likes 69 that much or do you think 69 been paying AK to promote him ?
+5   

4 weeks ago '04        #20
Mike T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 71387 71 K  Slaps total: 9175 9 K
 Flow Mo88 said
That n*gga been made his bread off yall.

If you wanted yo cancel and actually hurt him n teach him a lesson, should of been like 5-8 years ago

Doing it now is stupid. n*gga came up already
Ak is corny but you can't hate the hustle. He's live action Boxden.
All he did was have the time & dedication to build fans off of boxden threads & ppls interest in gang culture.
+4   

4 weeks ago '13        #21
Hayek  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 14277 14 K  Slaps total: 4912 4 K
2 fat n*ggas really chatted about they onlyfans subscriptions
+7   

4 weeks ago '18        #22
No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 33063 33 K  Slaps total: 2439 2 K
Ak a bi*ch.... Maxon my n*gga though
+1   

4 weeks ago '20        #23
adak31 
Props total: 16814 16 K  Slaps total: 510 510
Let’s keep it a bean cancel culture has worked on like 2 people Harvey Weinstein and r Kelly and even with Kels you still have a bunch of people that still fu*k with Kels. This Karen Civil sh*t will probably blow over in a few months as long as she takes a hiatus for a while and comes back on the low.
+3   

4 weeks ago '16        #24
Boogie1790  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 59488 59 K  Slaps total: 9414 9 K
 JacobWatch said
There’s a difference between ak and those other people you named and not just skin color.

I fu*k with doggie diamonds and adam22 because they are who they claim to be.

Doggie diamonds will say what he wants and if you want street sh*t it’s verified he’s willing to go that route.

Adam22 is more careful with what he says because he admits he’s not a street dude. If he does say something out of line he apologizes and accepts responsibility.

Ak talks crazy behind the screen but everyone knows he isn’t built like that. It was comedy at first, but I saw a clip of him drunk giving out his address in Jersey city calling meek mill and mysonne by name to pull up.

Both rappers have jackets, ak calls himself a civilian and his best friend is a federal informant.

So yea there’s a lot of snakes in that game, but none of them move the way he does and that’s why I don’t fu*k with it and chose to call him out on this.

Not because he’s black.
It's cuz he black. Adam22 do way to much flagrant sh*t for people jus to look the other way
+3   

4 weeks ago '15        #25
Sleezymcman 
Props total: 5525 5 K  Slaps total: 1239 1 K
Stfu op.
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+33online now  21
Y'all Called It, Shuri is Definitely Not Black Panther Now
184 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  19
Article inside Btc 100k++ coming
158 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  16
Wilder the African demigod really lost to this dude 3 times
91 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+16online now  11
Hassan Campbell Responds To FBG Ducks Mother...."Duck Is Burning In Hell Right..
187 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy