Sep 19 - AOC introduces amendment to halt US arms sale to Israel

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+31  85
51 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

4 weeks ago '15        #1
1128 page views
51 comments

Top Goon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x185
Props total: 151068 151 K  Slaps total: 18610 18 K
Sep 19 - AOC introduces amendment to halt US arms sale to Israel

US Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez last week introduced an amendment to the US defense budget bill which would suspend the transfer of $735 million worth of Boeing Joint Direct Attack Munitions (JDAM) to Israel. JDAMs are kits that convert unguided bombs into precision-guided munitions.

The amendment was introduced alongside six others, including one to block arms sales to the Saudi unit allegedly involved in the k*lling of journalist Jamal Khashoggi and an amendment concerning the US’s relationship with Colombia.
Ocasio-Cortez’s office announced that the amendment concerning the sale of weapons to Israel was meant to “block the transfer of the same kind of Boeing weaponry that the Israeli government used to k*ll 44 Palestinians in one night in al-Rimal,” referencing an Israeli airstrike on the Hamas underground network that may have inadvertently led to a building collapse that k*lled 44 Gazans.

Ambassador to the US and the UN Gilad Erdan criticized Ocasio-Cortez for her new amendment on Sunday, stating he would “expect a Congressperson to understand that Israel is defending its citizens against Hamas.”

Source
visit this link https://m.jpost.com/ameri .. -israel-679763
+19   

best
worst
51 comments

4 weeks ago '17        #2
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x47
Props total: 103142 103 K  Slaps total: 30872 30 K
Once again, on the right side.
+15   

4 weeks ago '20        #3
LuxG1 
Props total: 6120 6 K  Slaps total: 1482 1 K
She does allot of talking but what has she passed???

4 weeks ago '08        #4
Solitary Genius 
Props total: 14159 14 K  Slaps total: 2753 2 K
 LuxG1 said
Do you agree with the issue or not? Too much ad hominem, do you support the sale of arms to Israel or not?
+8   

4 weeks ago '06        #5
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30023 30 K  Slaps total: 8755 8 K
 LuxG1 said
She doesn't have the pull to get anything passed
+10   

4 weeks ago '21        #6
OG Sean 
Props total: 707 707  Slaps total: 419 419
 LuxG1 said
what has anybody gotten passed you filthy russian monkey?

name me all the significant bills that were passed into law in the last 5 years, you dirty russian f*g**t, i'll wait
+10   

4 weeks ago '20        #7
LuxG1 
 Solitary Genius said
Do you agree with the issue or not? Too much ad hominem, do you support the sale of arms to Israel or not?
I don’t care, I’m in Texas & we have a border crisis…focus on america first.

4 weeks ago '20        #8
LuxG1 
 OG Sean said
what has anybody gotten passed you filthy russian monkey?

name me all the significant bills that were passed into law in the last 5 years, you dirty russian f*g**t, i'll wait
So nothing, she just talks allot.

4 weeks ago '21        #9
OG Sean 
Props total: 707 707  Slaps total: 419 419
 LuxG1 said
So nothing, she just talks allot.
don't change the subject, russian monkey

tell me what anybody has gotten passed into law in these last 5 years

unlike in your backwards sh*thole of a "country" some of our politicians actually stand for something
+5   

4 weeks ago '17        #10
lucifershammer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 66860 66 K  Slaps total: 6602 6 K
She wants to be leader of the dem left or at least the face of it. She wants to be leader of her little corner

4 weeks ago '19        #11
Zack Bible 
Props total: 1445 1 K  Slaps total: 973 973
not down with zionism or bolshevism, gotta sit this one out

4 weeks ago '04        #12
young_fletch 
Props total: 3704 3 K  Slaps total: 623 623
see write bills for headlines

4 weeks ago '16        #13
postemupndunkit 
Props total: 69969 69 K  Slaps total: 8401 8 K
 LuxG1 said
Lmao bro you live in a democracy, it ain't just one person that's in charge of getting sh*t passed through
+7   

4 weeks ago '06        #14
philly337  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 51358 51 K  Slaps total: 14788 14 K
I liked her at first but she seems like a smart dumb mufu*ka...like she'll take a basic thing and make an entire move on it but if you ask her details I dont think she'd have a clue

Israel our ally not Palestine and her reason is bonbon civilianswhen we do that sh*t ourselves

4 weeks ago '15        #15
Top Goon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x185 OP
Props total: 151068 151 K  Slaps total: 18610 18 K
 philly337 said
I liked her at first but she seems like a smart dumb mufu*ka...like she'll take a basic thing and make an entire move on it but if you ask her details I dont think she'd have a clue

Israel our ally not Palestine and her reason is bonbon civilianswhen we do that sh*t ourselves
#change
Gotta start now or never

4 weeks ago '06        #16
 Top Goon said
#change
Gotta start now or never
And thats how we'll fall. You dont change whats not broke. We've been the top super power for as long as you can think of. All these changes and trying to play politically correct is losing our grip and China will take over.

And as evil as people try and make us let China have nobody to keep them at bay and see what happens

We can't make our top allies enemies

4 weeks ago '17        #17
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x47
Props total: 103142 103 K  Slaps total: 30872 30 K
 philly337 said

So if hitler is our ally, we should support hitler no matter what they do

4 weeks ago '06        #18
 LostTenets said
So if hitler is our ally, we should support hitler no matter what they do
Hitler was our ally...

They had parades in our street flying the nazi flags.

There's obviously a crossing point and its not all about doing what's right but what they felt served our best interest which is when we made them an enemy.

Now none of that really matter...and not going to get into it with atheists but we've supported Israel based on this being Christian nation and supporting them. Dont want to turn it into a religion thing but I know God is real...turn your back on God and the nation of Israel and you'll fall...anybody replying back on this im not going back and forth because we're not changing each other's opinion.

4 weeks ago '07        #19
biff 
Props total: 555 555  Slaps total: 530 530
I use to bone her. She wanted to be an actress we ended up getting her into politics. Talk to Emilio rojas videographer she’s the same.

4 weeks ago '11        #20
SomeOnesoN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 16598 16 K  Slaps total: 2184 2 K
 philly337 said
Hitler was our ally...

They had parades in our street flying the nazi flags.

There's obviously a crossing point and its not all about doing what's right but what they felt served our best interest which is when we made them an enemy.

Now none of that really matter...and not going to get into it with atheists but we've supported Israel based on this being Christian nation and supporting them. Dont want to turn it into a religion thing but I know God is real...turn your back on God and the nation of Israel and you'll fall...anybody replying back on this im not going back and forth because we're not changing each other's opinion.
fu*k Israel.. the Zionists don't even believe in Jesus Christ like that, they are still waiting on a messiah. It sounds like they're waiting for the Anti-Christ.

The Bible says a lot of foul sh*t about Israel, one that they are a den of vipers. Another that they are the synogogues of Satan (Revelations). Back to the Jews/Zionists: those who follow the Talmud believe that Jesus' mother Mary was a wh*re, and that Jesus himself learned black magick from Egypt. fu*k that god forsaken place. Israel must burn to be cleansed.
+2   

4 weeks ago '09        #21
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x72
Props total: 239406 239 K  Slaps total: 26771 26 K
 biff said
I use to bone her. She wanted to be an actress we ended up getting her into politics. Talk to Emilio rojas videographer she’s the same.

check into rehab. and throw whatever your consuming away....you claimed to have fu*ked everybody from beyonce to oprah
+1   

4 weeks ago '07        #22
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 57490 57 K  Slaps total: 7304 7 K
 LuxG1 said
Cause some people do a lot of blocking
+5   

4 weeks ago '06        #23
 SomeOnesoN said
fu*k Israel.. the Zionists don't even believe in Jesus Christ like that, they are still waiting on a messiah. It sounds like they're waiting for the Anti-Christ.

The Bible says a lot of foul sh*t about Israel, one that they are a den of vipers. Another that they are the synogogues of Satan (Revelations). Back to the Jews/Zionists: those who follow the Talmud believe that Jesus' mother Mary was a wh*re, and that Jesus himself learned black magick from Egypt. fu*k that god forsaken place. Israel must burn to be cleansed.
Don't want to get into religion talk on here but no...Bible is very clear anybody against Israel is cursed and we may not have to agree with everything they do but we should support her existence (aka make sure they're not taken over)

4 weeks ago '20        #24
LuxG1 
 OG Sean said
don't change the subject, russian monkey

tell me what anybody has gotten passed into law in these last 5 years

unlike in your backwards sh*thole of a "country" some of our politicians actually stand for something
Where are you typing from???

4 weeks ago '20        #25
LuxG1 
 postemupndunkit said
Lmao bro you live in a democracy, it ain't just one person that's in charge of getting sh*t passed through
I know but all i do is she her talk. I was in Michigan politics even jewell Jones got sh*t done for his part of the city.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+165online now  32
Image(s) inside Finished my C8 Corvette Build
63 comments
21 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+79online now  27
Remember how badly Coral used to put Mike The Miz in check on Real World??
244 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  27
Anyone order the Apple Watch 7?
103 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  15
Somebody Gotta Stop Virgil