Kanye West + Kim Kardashian's Attorney Fires Back At Wack 100 Ray J Sex Tape Claim

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

4 weeks ago '15        #1
1238 page views
19 comments

Top Goon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x185
Props total: 151174 151 K  Slaps total: 18617 18 K
Kanye West + Kim Kardashian's Attorney Fires Back At Wack 100 Ray J s*x Tape Claim

Wack 100 told Bootleg Kev in a recent interview he was in possession of a more “graphic” version of Kim Kardashian’s infamous 2002 s*x tape with ex-boyfriend Ray J.

The longtime music manager also claimed he’d be willing to “gift” it to Kardashian’s estranged husband Kanye West considering he has children with the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star.

But according to a statement from the couple’s attorney Marty Singer, Wack 100 is simply doing whatever he can to get attention.

“The claim that there is an unreleased s*x tape is unequivocally false,” Singer told TMZ. “It is unfortunate that people make these statements to try and get their 15 minutes of fame.”

Filmed in 2002, the Kim Kardashian and Ray J s*x tape was leaked in 2007, taking her from a Calabasas socialite to nationally recognized insta-celebrity. The tape was released right before the Keeping Up With The Kardashians reality show launched, and Kardashian has often credited the leak for the show’s success.

Almost 30 years later, Wack 100 tried to say he had another iteration of the tape that was “more graphic and better than the first one.”

“All I know is Kanye, holla at me, bro,” he said in the clip. “We got part two on the laptop. Ain’t never been seen. We’d love for you to have it. It’d be a great personal, private NFT.”

He also vowed he wouldn’t give it to anyone else and “‘Cause it’s Kanye, I probably would give it to Kanye.”

In November 2018, Kardashian called Ray J a “pathological liar” after he supposedly detailed their s*x life in an interview with The Sun.

“Kim and I had fun times, marathon sessions,” Ray J allegedly said “But she didn’t like getting sweaty and would stop to do her makeup if she did. She liked to look dope during s*x, the right lighting, setting the mood.”

He added she kept a “red Louis Vuitton trunk of s*x toys” and spent roughly $100,000 on thongs, but Kardashian tweeted those were nothing but lies.

After a Twitter user suggested Ray J suffers from low self-esteem, she fired back with, “Or shows he’s a pathological liar. you actually believe this story? It’s too funny to me!” Ray J later a*sured the public the entire interview was made up.

The couple dated for roughly three years before calling it quits. Kardashian is currently on her third marriage but filed for divorce in February.

visit this link https://hiphopdx.com/news .. s*x-tape-claim
+1   

best
worst
19 comments

4 weeks ago '05        #2
judono?  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 6917 6 K  Slaps total: 1922 1 K
I think wack100 and them should take it to court. Make the judge, jurors, and both attorneys watch both versions, then delibrate and come back with their verdicts. Televise the trial on HBO or Showtime so the audience can see the same content what the jury and judge that the jurors and judge seen.

Will be bigger than the OJ trial

Last edited by judono?; 09-19-2021 at 10:09 AM..

4 weeks ago '20        #3
HiClass  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 5950 5 K  Slaps total: 1444 1 K
 judono? said
I think wack100 and them should take it to court. Make the judge, jurors, and both attorneys watch both versions, then delibrate and come back with their verdicts. Televise the trial on HBO or Showtime so the audience can see the same content what the jury and judge that the jurors and judge seen.

Wack 100% is talking about the “Part 2” version that vivid already dropped 15 years ago, that was supposed to have uncut unedited footage but was nothing more of five more minutes of them on their vacation lol

Dude wanna sound like he has an exclusive bad as hell. n*gga corny af
+7   

4 weeks ago '16        #4
MrNobody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18226 18 K  Slaps total: 5645 5 K
 judono? said

cringe.
+2   

4 weeks ago '10        #5
SmoothTay 
Props total: 84312 84 K  Slaps total: 10452 10 K
Let’s take it to war

4 weeks ago '04        #6
7twelve 
Props total: 38431 38 K  Slaps total: 8470 8 K
the fact people still do business with wack is beyond me.

he like the loud mouth idiot that went to your school
+13   

4 weeks ago '08        #7
RokkyRok 
Props total: 3722 3 K  Slaps total: 422 422
 7twelve said
the fact people still do business with wack is beyond me.

he like the loud mouth idiot that went to your school
He's living the story he's gonna tell when he gets locked up on the RICO. He gotta know it's pending no matter who he's paid off.

Maybe that's why he was riding for Karen Civil so hard.
+1   

4 weeks ago '10        #8
Chiyosuke 
Props total: 13975 13 K  Slaps total: 742 742
Didn't this n*gga's wife get smashed by some other n*gga? Cuck 100 is probably the biggest chatty patty in the culture today
+1   

4 weeks ago '15        #9
chiladin708  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 14885 14 K  Slaps total: 2692 2 K
 RokkyRok said
He's living the story he's gonna tell when he gets locked up on the RICO. He gotta know it's pending no matter who he's paid off.

RICO for what? The n*gga is trucking owner/operator and manager, Wack ain't out here selling dope or the head of a CCE! LOL
+1   

4 weeks ago '06        #10
Big Bear 
Props total: 46623 46 K  Slaps total: 9766 9 K
Of course Kim K and her people are going to lie
We believe wack 100

4 weeks ago '10        #11
Bigg_Slime  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x40
Props total: 65339 65 K  Slaps total: 31858 31 K
 Big Bear said
Of course Kim K and her people are going to lie
We believe wack 100
This n*gga^^ on a f*g**t troll-a-thon today

+3   

4 weeks ago '15        #12
He Hate Me 
Props total: 44783 44 K  Slaps total: 4136 4 K
Somebody would have been leaked that sh*t for profit.

Cap on a 1000
+8   

4 weeks ago '04        #13
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 37703 37 K  Slaps total: 2842 2 K
Kim can't even be mad, she got famous off the tape , so why be mad off someone getting famous on something you put out there

4 weeks ago '15        #14
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 58784 58 K  Slaps total: 3354 3 K
Mehhh. Son is completely shameless at this point. Unless that bi*ch showing her birth canal and an anal gape the entire ploy is pointless.

I would have believed him more if he said he had a tape of her and game.
+3   

4 weeks ago '18        #15
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 40881 40 K  Slaps total: 3936 3 K
Kim legal team maybe setting up a defense based on her “not knowing” the second video was filmed because she was high off X that ray j had her on, meaning ray j committed a felony recording her high when she could not consent, meaning ray tells Wack to fall tf back & that tape never sees the light of day other than everybody ray & them showed it to in private…

This was just a creepy move on Wack part, as a 50+ yr old man poking a powerful family with a s*x tape in 2021. Is clout worth those problems?

Note, she put Marty Singer on it, a LA super attorney & mob connected fixer. I think Wack gon get the message and I doubt we hear much more bout this tape moving forward…

Do ngas not understand she’s a heartless narcissist just like they are and also now has kids to protect. I would stop playing w/ this chick tbh…

Last edited by shooter; 09-19-2021 at 01:11 PM..
+1   

4 weeks ago '19        #16
OaklandSmokin 
Props total: 5014 5 K  Slaps total: 311 311
Wack arms are too short...

His war chest isnt big enough.

4 weeks ago '11        #17
Anti  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 54145 54 K  Slaps total: 4106 4 K
The original video was very tame like they could play it after 11pm on national TV tame

4 weeks ago '15        #18
katurner 92  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 15194 15 K  Slaps total: 1672 1 K
 Top Goon said
Wack 100 told Bootleg Kev in a recent interview he was in possession of a more “graphic” version of Kim Kardashian’s infamous 2002 s*x tape with ex-boyfriend Ray J.

The longtime music manager also claimed he’d be willing to “gift” it to Kardashian’s estranged husband Kanye West considering he has children with the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star.

But according to a statement from the couple’s attorney Marty Singer, Wack 100 is simply doing whatever he can to get attention.

“The claim that there is an unreleased s*x tape is unequivocally false,” Singer told TMZ. “It is unfortunate that people make these statements to try and get their 15 minutes of fame.”

Filmed in 2002, the Kim Kardashian and Ray J s*x tape was leaked in 2007, taking her from a Calabasas socialite to nationally recognized insta-celebrity. The tape was released right before the Keeping Up With The Kardashians reality show launched, and Kardashian has often credited the leak for the show’s success.

Almost 30 years later, Wack 100 tried to say he had another iteration of the tape that was “more graphic and better than the first one.”

“All I know is Kanye, holla at me, bro,” he said in the clip. “We got part two on the laptop. Ain’t never been seen. We’d love for you to have it. It’d be a great personal, private NFT.”

He also vowed he wouldn’t give it to anyone else and “‘Cause it’s Kanye, I probably would give it to Kanye.”

In November 2018, Kardashian called Ray J a “pathological liar” after he supposedly detailed their s*x life in an interview with The Sun.

“Kim and I had fun times, marathon sessions,” Ray J allegedly said “But she didn’t like getting sweaty and would stop to do her makeup if she did. She liked to look dope during s*x, the right lighting, setting the mood.”

He added she kept a “red Louis Vuitton trunk of s*x toys” and spent roughly $100,000 on thongs, but Kardashian tweeted those were nothing but lies.

After a Twitter user suggested Ray J suffers from low self-esteem, she fired back with, “Or shows he’s a pathological liar. you actually believe this story? It’s too funny to me!” Ray J later a*sured the public the entire interview was made up.

The couple dated for roughly three years before calling it quits. Kardashian is currently on her third marriage but filed for divorce in February.

lol wack barked up the wrong tree

4 weeks ago '04        #19
7twelve 
Props total: 38431 38 K  Slaps total: 8470 8 K
 RokkyRok said

imagine this n*gga is a business meeting or conference call...smh

4 weeks ago '13        #20
Dodgers 
Props total: 11176 11 K  Slaps total: 2086 2 K
oh i didnt realize she was 22 when she made the tape.

that a*s been fat

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  24
Article inside Btc 100k++ coming
154 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+32online now  16
Y'all Called It, Shuri is Definitely Not Black Panther Now
182 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  10
Hassan Campbell Responds To FBG Ducks Mother...."Duck Is Burning In Hell Right..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
Video inside Honda's first all-electric SUV, 3 new concepts revealed
27 comments
23 hours ago
@rides
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy