Manny Pacquiao To Run For Philippines Presidency

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+19  66
89 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

4 weeks ago '15        #1
417 page views
23 comments

Top Goon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x185
Props total: 151011 151 K  Slaps total: 18609 18 K
Manny Pacquiao To Run For Philippines Presidency

Manny Pacquiao's name will be on the ballot in May when the Philippines elect a new president.
Manny Pacquiao is one of the most legendary boxers of all time, and when he isn't f*ghting, he can be seen f*ghting political battles on the floors of the Filipino senate. Back in 2010, Pacquiao was elected as a Senator in his home country, and by 2016, he was upgraded to a Senator of the republic. His political profile has risen over these past few years, especially during the Presidency of Rodrigo Duterte who has been described as a tyrant of sorts.

Next year, the Philippines will be holding an election to determine their next President, and recently, it was announced that Pacquiao would be one of the key candidates looking for the job. According to ESPN, the PDP-Laban-Pacquiao faction revealed that Pacquiao would be their candidate in May, which means Pacquiao will go head to head with Duterte who will be running for Vice President this time around. At this time, it is unknown who from Duterte's faction will be running for President.

"I am a f*ghter and I will always be a f*ghter inside and outside the ring. In my whole life, I have not backed out of a f*ght. Because in the name of principle, the nation's pride, I stand reaffirmed and strong," Pacquiao said in a speech. He also went on to call out Duterte's regime for corruption.

It remains to be seen whether or not Pacquiao will be able to win, although his name is enough to get residents of the country excited.

visit this link https://www.hotnewhiphop. .. ws.139460.html
+6   

best
worst
23 comments

4 weeks ago '21        #2
Mr Wendal  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 8206 8 K  Slaps total: 4962 4 K
Hell never win. That sh*t is so rigged in the philiphines theyll k*ll u just for running against the president lol.
I wish he wouod manny has strong religious beliefs. And he dont drink or do drugs i remember i read his family is real big on karaoeke lol

Last edited by Mr Wendal; 09-19-2021 at 10:09 AM..
+6   

4 weeks ago '14        #3
TrillbertArenas 
Props total: 15819 15 K  Slaps total: 713 713
 Mr Wendal said
Hell never win. That sh*t is so rigged in the philiphines theyll k*ll u just for running against the president lol
I was just thinking this. I hope has has enough bread to have his own well trained militia to protect him
+1   

4 weeks ago '21        #4
 TrillbertArenas said
I was just thinking this. I hope has has enough bread to have his own well trained militia to protect him
Manny is probably one of the richest philiphines person ever. U know how poor that country is and he would f*ght here for 30 million lol. He prolly already has to have his own militia
+6   

4 weeks ago '15        #5
Top Goon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x185 OP
Props total: 151011 151 K  Slaps total: 18609 18 K
 Mr Wendal said
Hell never win. That sh*t is so rigged in the philiphines theyll k*ll u just for running against the president lol.
I wish he wouod manny has strong religious beliefs. And he dont drink or do drugs i remember i read his family is real big on karaoeke lol
Frfr
+1   

4 weeks ago '06        #6
damn_ryght 
Props total: 22760 22 K  Slaps total: 2905 2 K
Philippines crazy

They do daylight driveby shootings in bikes crowded streets and all, no fu*ks given
+1   

4 weeks ago '12        #7
BIGMARS 
Props total: 13145 13 K  Slaps total: 1901 1 K

+2   

4 weeks ago '05        #8
Truth33  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3726 3 K  Slaps total: 2165 2 K
Pacquiao about to run for president, meanwhile Floyd still tying to learn the alphabet

4 weeks ago '08        #9
RokkyRok 
Props total: 3721 3 K  Slaps total: 422 422
"He also went on to call out Duterte's regime for corruption."

He's said "Imma win or die trying"
+3   

4 weeks ago '18        #10
Sandyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 58201 58 K  Slaps total: 11425 11 K
Duterte would k*ll him if he beat his daughter out for the presidency
+3   

4 weeks ago '11        #11
Anti  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 54006 54 K  Slaps total: 4102 4 K
 Mr Wendal said
The entire country loves karaoeke lol
karaoeke And drinks is the move
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '20        #12
Blafy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 59669 59 K  Slaps total: 4538 4 K

+2   

4 weeks ago '04        #13
VictoryThagr8 
Props total: 8841 8 K  Slaps total: 1672 1 K
 TrillbertArenas said
He actually does have a well trained militia to protect him.
+2   

4 weeks ago '13        #14
boobalo1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 16331 16 K  Slaps total: 1818 1 K
Playa.. Manny bouta win the nastiest landslide in monsoon history.. That whole country love dude.. he put them on his back for years..
+1   

4 weeks ago '20        #15
Slymm  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 15347 15 K  Slaps total: 645 645
 Anti said
The entire country loves karaoeke lol
karaoeke And drinks is the move
Why y'all spelling it like that
+1   

4 weeks ago '10        #16
Walmart 
Props total: 24942 24 K  Slaps total: 2620 2 K
 Mr Wendal said
Same thing Shannon Sharpe said on Undisputed a couple weeks ago after Pac lost to Ugas.

He said Manny might run for President of the Philippines if Duarte doesn't "get rid of him".

He said that in jest, but we all know there's some truth behind that statement.

The same President that allegedly said it was ok for citizens to k*ll drug dealers in the Philippines.
+1   

4 weeks ago '06        #17
soso24  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 69146 69 K  Slaps total: 8268 8 K
 Truth33 said
Pacquiao about to run for president, meanwhile Floyd still tying to learn the alphabet
Floyd can buy half of the Philippines... fu*k outta here...

4 weeks ago '21        #18
 Walmart said
Same thing Shannon Sharpe said on Undisputed a couple weeks ago after Pac lost to Ugas.

He said Manny might run for President of the Philippines if Duarte doesn't "get rid of him".

He said that in jest, but we all know there's some truth behind that statement.

The same President that allegedly said it was ok for citizens to k*ll drug dealers in the Philippines.
He threw a alleged drug dealer from a helicopter
+1   

4 weeks ago '05        #19
Truth33  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3726 3 K  Slaps total: 2165 2 K
 soso24 said
Floyd can buy half of the Philippines... fu*k outta here...
He’ll be broke in 5 years and still struggling to read Cat in the Hat

4 weeks ago '11        #20
Anti  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 54006 54 K  Slaps total: 4102 4 K
 Slymm said
Why y'all spelling it like that
i copied and pasted how he spelled it

4 weeks ago '19        #21
aaf192020  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 47202 47 K  Slaps total: 4716 4 K
 Mr Wendal said
You crazy! Manny is the most beloved Filipino alive! You must not know any Filipino people to make this statement. Maybe a random politician would lose but not Manny fxcking Pacquiao!!!

4 weeks ago '05        #22
ElQueHablaSucio 
Props total: 15254 15 K  Slaps total: 4131 4 K
 aaf192020 said
You crazy! Manny is the most beloved Filipino alive! You must not know any Filipino people to make this statement. Maybe a random politician would lose but not Manny fxcking Pacquiao!!!
You think Duterte gives a fu*k about manny...Manny about to get

4 weeks ago '05        #23
POSITIVITY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x59
Props total: 100784 100 K  Slaps total: 60482 60 K
The Jackie Chan of governmant

@

4 weeks ago '19        #24
aaf192020  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 47202 47 K  Slaps total: 4716 4 K
 ElQueHablaSucio said
You think Duterte gives a fu*k about manny...Manny about to get

You giving Duterte too much neck right now. If the Filipino people gotta pick a president and Manny is running they're picking Manny. Duterte is their version of Trump. They're over that fool already. I'm not talking out the side of my neck neither. I live on an island with 300k Filipino people and have older Filipino a*sociates that I talk to regularly.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+33online now  34
Got Kids? Get in here...
89 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  21
Article inside Remains of 2 men found dismembered, chained to cinder blocks in pond
65 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  19
Anyone order the Apple Watch 7?
81 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside HALLOWEEN k*llS (2021) | US Premiere