Throwback kevin durant chokes against curry

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

4 weeks ago '20        #1
627 page views
22 comments

Presidents  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 10386 10 K  Slaps total: 2560 2 K
Throwback kevin durant chokes against curry

+8   

best
worst
22 comments

4 weeks ago '16        #2
BXoldestgoon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 27544 27 K  Slaps total: 5163 5 K
Then KD joins that team. What a sucka move and people really act like you supposed to respect it. Most worthless rings ever.
+22   

4 weeks ago '20        #3
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 40596 40 K  Slaps total: 13614 13 K
 BXoldestgoon said
Then KD joins that team. What a sucka move and people really act like you supposed to respect it. Most worthless rings ever.
Biggest bi*ch move in sports history..

I still can't believe he did that weak a*s sh*t
+13   

4 weeks ago '16        #4
Soo Special OG  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 40376 40 K  Slaps total: 7507 7 K
Bro went 20-50 the last 2 games. 4-15 from 3

If he did his part and joined then "maybe" it wouldn't have been so sucker-ish

4 weeks ago '17        #5
Speedy ClapSon 
Props total: 23752 23 K  Slaps total: 7877 7 K
Curry choked right after

Went from greatest team ever to nobody mentioning that team anymore

+8   

4 weeks ago '04        #6
slimboyballer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 37685 37 K  Slaps total: 8176 8 K
 Tweezy12 said

shut up pu**y! bi*ch move is Dabo calling osu 11th best offense and turning around getting their a*s whipped

4 weeks ago '20        #7
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 40596 40 K  Slaps total: 13614 13 K
 slimboyballer said
shut up pu**y! bi*ch move is Dabo calling osu 11th best offense and turning around getting their a*s whipped
There's 50 college football threads....go there with this

Stay on topic skippy

4 weeks ago '21        #8
Linas Kleiza 
Props total: 5563 5 K  Slaps total: 2849 2 K
A true GOAT would want a rematch the next season and look for revenge. Kevin basically offered the Warriors to run a train on his mama just as long as they let him join the cool kids club
+11   

4 weeks ago '04        #9
slimboyballer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 37685 37 K  Slaps total: 8176 8 K
 Tweezy12 said
There's 50 college football threads....go there with this

Stay on topic skippy
17 points in 2 weeks from Dabo none coaching a*s..tell Dabo learn offense Tyler dabo lmao sorry a*s offense from clemson and "dj da bum....trevor lawrence another bust dabo qb

4 weeks ago '13        #10
Dodgers 
Props total: 11170 11 K  Slaps total: 2086 2 K
Curry said i'll lose to Lebron.

But theres no fu*king way im about to lose/get eliminated by fu*king Durant.
+3   

4 weeks ago '18        #11
FlexRegum 
Props total: 3732 3 K  Slaps total: 171 171
Bro I lost ALL respect for KD after that sh*t they had a legit shot at closing that series and he gave it away man really got there and threw it all away to go play with them dudes that sh*t was weak af
+7   

4 weeks ago '20        #12
Presidents  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6 OP
 FlexRegum said
Bro I lost ALL respect for KD after that sh*t they had a legit shot at closing that series and he gave it away man really got there and threw it all away to go play with them dudes that sh*t was weak af
Crazy he should have run it back against them.. he would be more respected
+5   

4 weeks ago '20        #13
 BXoldestgoon said
His rings are not respected unless he wins with the nets

4 weeks ago '20        #14
 Tweezy12 said

Joining a team that embarrassed you lol... curry and klay probably thinking this guy is weak beta male
+3   

4 weeks ago '12        #15
Excel 
Props total: 7629 7 K  Slaps total: 1359 1 K
 Presidents said
His rings are not respected unless he wins with the nets
I still wouldn't respect that sh*t
+4   

4 weeks ago '04        #16
Young Fab 
Props total: 29771 29 K  Slaps total: 9134 9 K
This definitely doesn’t get talked about enough. Pussiest superstar in the history of sports.

Plus why we don’t never hear the narrative that Steph taught KD how to win? Y’all know I hate when n*ggas bring up this name in threads that have nothing to do wit him but I think it’s warranted. I think it’s a legit question,, why n*ggas love to say D-Wade taught Lebron how to win but we never hear Steph taught KD how to win? I mean Steph already won before without him, beat his a*s in the process of almost winning another one without him plus was gon win again without him if Klay didn’t get hurt in them 2019 Finals vs TOR. However when n*ggas talk about them Kevin Durant/Warrior rings you wouldn’t even think Steph Curry was even on the team

Why do y’all think that is? Serious answers please.

Trolls, please ignore this.

Last edited by Young Fab; 09-18-2021 at 11:51 PM..
+6   

4 weeks ago '14        #17
Totheface 
Props total: 4679 4 K  Slaps total: 669 669
Klay da catch and shoot goat
+2   

4 weeks ago '18        #18
FlexRegum 
Props total: 3732 3 K  Slaps total: 171 171
 Presidents said
Crazy he should have run it back against them.. he would be more respected
Dude couldíve went to any other team in the NBA but choose the n*ggas who just walked him and his team down
+3   

4 weeks ago '09        #19
dadon85 
Props total: 48317 48 K  Slaps total: 4901 4 K
If the warriors didn't beat kd and probably were bounced in the 1st or 2nd round. And didn't win 73 games. It wouldn't look bad if kd joined.

He went running for help to the best team , team that beat him
+1   

4 weeks ago '19        #20
jordanair45 
Props total: 7330 7 K  Slaps total: 1598 1 K
 BXoldestgoon said
I donít agree with that. If anything it exposed Lebron on how phony his career been.

KD made a Lebron move and dominated. Lebron makes those moves. The self proclaimed king. And can only get 4-5 rings in 20 years?

Great series. Still pisses me off that they didnít get the championship that year. Mainly cause I went to the game thinking no way in hell warriors lose at home. And they lost !

4 weeks ago '15        #21
chiladin708  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 14839 14 K  Slaps total: 2690 2 K
 Presidents said

KD and others love to blame Westbrook but played like trash in that series. He shot 42% from the field and 28% from the 3p line. I saw HUGE flaws in his game in that series. If KD would've gone into the post and used his 7'5 wingspan and soft sooting touch to simply shoot over Klay, Dray, Iggy, and Shaun, they could've won the series. He was making the game a lot harder by trying to prove that his perimeter game would catch on fire and that he could shoot his way out of the series. Westbrook put up enough bricks to build Cabrini-Green but KD put up enough bricks to build Marcy too! LOL
+3   

4 weeks ago '15        #22
chiladin708  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 14839 14 K  Slaps total: 2690 2 K
 Young Fab said
This definitely doesnít get talked about enough. Pussiest superstar in the history of sports.

Plus why we donít never hear the narrative that Steph taught KD how to win? Yíall know I hate when n*ggas bring up this name in threads that have nothing to do wit him but I think itís warranted. I think itís a legit question,, why n*ggas love to say D-Wade taught Lebron how to win but we never hear Steph taught KD how to win? I mean Steph already won before without him, beat his a*s in the process of almost winning another one without him plus was gon win again without him if Klay didnít get hurt in them 2019 Finals vs TOR. However when n*ggas talk about them Kevin Durant/Warrior rings you wouldnít even think Steph Curry was even on the team

Why do yíall think that is? Serious answers please.

Trolls, please ignore this.
What's kind of crazy is that a series of unfortunate events has stopped Curry from being a 5X champ! LOL Steph doesn't get the respect that he deserves even when we are talking about the greatest scorers of all time. Nobody that averages over 20 points has his overall efficiency combined on shooting percentages (FG-3P-FT) and he along with Kareem, Wilt, Jordan, Dr.J, Pistol Pete, and AI is one of ONLY several players that can truly say that they revolutionized the game of basketball. On my mama, I was frustrated with my shooting ability so one day I said I'm going to study EVERYTHING about Steph's shooting motion. I boke out 2K18, and some footage I had of him on Youtube.

I even looked at his mod cap jumper on 2k to compare it to his real life. I studied his shot mechanics for hours and the main thing I learned is that his off-hand thumb when he c*cks his shot back before he releases it's always resting in the middle of his forehead, and when he releases his off-hand palm is almost touching his forearm. But to get into his shot motion he usually goes into a hop step and his head is usually c*cked to the side where his dominant ear is usually touching his deltoid. I went out to the park by myself and just started practicing what I learned, it was sloppy at first but I was out there for about 4 hours and completely re-worked my shot and had the best shooting session of my life. The fact his handles are just as elite as his shooting and he can finish with either hand and has an elite level IQ is just mesmerizing. That dude is a living legend. Lebron may be the King but the prince is Steph, not KD.
+2   

4 weeks ago '09        #23
dadon85 
Props total: 48317 48 K  Slaps total: 4901 4 K
 jordanair45 said
I donít agree with that. If anything it exposed Lebron on how phony his career been.

KD made a Lebron move and dominated. Lebron makes those moves. The self proclaimed king. And can only get 4-5 rings in 20 years?

Great series. Still pisses me off that they didnít get the championship that year. Mainly cause I went to the game thinking no way in hell warriors lose at home. And they lost !
Bron joined Miami. Team bounced in the 1st round. A team that didn't beat him

Joined a losing cavs squad

Joined a losing laker squad

If bron Joined Orlando or Boston. Different story. If he Joined warriors , spurs, mavs, definitely
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+160online now  31
Image(s) inside Finished my C8 Corvette Build
61 comments
20 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+79online now  31
Remember how badly Coral used to put Mike The Miz in check on Real World??
243 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  25
Anyone order the Apple Watch 7?
102 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  18
Somebody Gotta Stop Virgil