Sep 18 - WAR: Howard Stern calls Joe Rogan an idiot. Says Anti Vaxxers should just

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '07        #1
5564 page views
195 comments

1LynguisticMind  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 2968 2 K  Slaps total: 2164 2 K
Sep 18 - WAR: Howard Stern calls Joe Rogan an idiot. Says Anti Vaxxers should just

Talk show host Howard Stern has had it with people who refuse to get vaccinations and who are instead taking anti-parasite medications that have nothing to do with treating a viral infection.

He referred specifically to UFC color commentator and podcast host Joe Rogan, who claims he had COVID-19 and cured it with random medications — but somehow credits mainly ivermectin and a diet of raw Elk Meat. Joe made a point that mixing Elk Meat with Ivermectin could have caused a chemical reaction that led to a cure. Ivermectin is a paste that’s given to horses in order to combat internal parasites. Because it’s used to combat worms, not viral infections, the FDA has not authorized or approved ivermectin for use in preventing or treating COVID-19 in humans or animals. In fact, according to the FDA website, they have “received multiple reports of patients who have required medical attention, including hospitalization, after self-medicating with ivermectin intended for livestock.”

Howard Stern said on Monday’s SiriusXM broadcast, “I heard Joe Rogan saying, ‘What are you busting my balls for? I took horse dewormer and a doctor gave it to me.’ Well, a doctor would also give you a vaccine, so why take horse-dewormer? You bloated bald c*nt. Make it all mandatory. Can you imagine in this country if like when Polio was out, we had these idiots who would not take the Polio vaccine?”

He added, “We have no time for idiots in this country anymore. We don’t want you… stay home, die there with your COVID. Don’t take the cure, but don’t clog up our hospitals with your COVID when you finally get it. Stay home, don’t bother with science, it’s too late. fu*king retards will take any snake oil 'cure' online, but will reject science. Your children should be aborted. Can we legalize post birth abortion Robin?”

Five radio talk show hosts who had urged listeners not to get the COVID-19 vaccine have died in the past six weeks after contracting the coronavirus.

The most recent was Bob Enyart, 62, a Denver radio host and pastor who died earlier this week after he and his wife were hospitalized with severe cases of COVID-19.

Marc Bernier, 65, was a Florida talk show host who called himself “Mr. Anti-Vax.” In his final tweet in July, Bernier, who died August 27, 2021, compared the U.S. government to Nazis and the LGBTQ community because it was recommending that all people get vaccinated.

On August 11, Tod Tucker, a pro-Trump radio programmer, died “following the onset of viral pneumonia as the result of COVID-19,” according to his employer. Tucker had written on Facebook in March: “Please stop bragging that you got your COVID vaccine. What do you want us to say f*g**ts? God protects me from Covid and butt pirates. What do you want us to say? ‘Congratulations lab rat?!’”

Jimmy DeYoung, 81, was a Chattanooga-based host who published an interview promoting conspiracy theories that the Pfizer vaccine would make women sterile and have random hotel s*x with black men, and said that world governments were using the vaccine to control people. He was hospitalized with COVID-19 on August 8 and died August 15, 2021.

On August 4, Newsmax fill-in host d*ck Farrel died of “severe damage” from COVID-19. He previously referred to the pandemic as a “SCAMDEMIC” and wrote in a July 3 Facebook post: “Why take a vax promoted by people who lied all along about masks, where the virus came from and the death toll? We know the Jews and gays are probably up to something.” Just before he died, one of his close friends, Amy Falardeau, claimed he encouraged her to get the shot, saying COVID-19 “is no joke and then he said: ‘I wish I had gotten [vaccinated]!’”

Phil Valentine, 61, was a Nashville talk show host who recorded a parody song, “Vaxman,” that mocked the vaccine. Last December he claimed on air that he believed his personal odds of dying from COVID-19 were “probably way less than one percent.” He died August 21, 2021 after spending one month in the hospital f*ghting for his life. His family released a statement asking people to: “PLEASE GO GET VACCINATED!” ~Alexandra Heilbron

When we reached out to Stern for comment, we received nothing but an email that said "Joe Rogan likes elk meat. How cool. RIP Eric the Midget"

Last edited by 1LynguisticMind; 09-18-2021 at 06:13 PM..
+12   

best
worst
195 comments

1 month ago '19        #2
Free my soul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 26343 26 K  Slaps total: 8759 8 K

Ivermectin is a paste that’s given to horses in order to combat internal parasites.

Notice how they don't mention that you can get ones MADE FOR HUMANS
+48   

1 month ago '11        #3
BaseWhitaker 
Props total: 28245 28 K  Slaps total: 4108 4 K
Did Joe Rogan ever reveal if he is actually vaccinated or not? I don’t listen to his show to be able to tell
+12   

1 month ago '07        #4
1LynguisticMind  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8 OP
For the people too impatient to read whole thing

Howard Stern said on Monday’s SiriusXM broadcast, “I heard Joe Rogan saying, ‘What are you busting my balls for? I took horse dewormer and a doctor gave it to me.’ Well, a doctor would also give you a vaccine, so why take horse-dewormer? You bloated bald c*nt. Make it all mandatory. Can you imagine in this country if like when Polio was out, we had these idiots who would not take the Polio vaccine?”

He added, “We have no time for idiots in this country anymore. We don’t want you… stay home, die there with your COVID. Don’t take the cure, but don’t clog up our hospitals with your COVID when you finally get it. Stay home, don’t bother with science, it’s too late. fu*king retards will take any snake oil 'cure' online, but will reject science. Your children should be aborted. Can we legalize post birth abortion Robin?”
+24   

1 month ago '07        #5
Conservative idols

Jimmy DeYoung, 81, was a Chattanooga-based host who published an interview promoting conspiracy theories that the Pfizer vaccine would make women sterile and have random hotel s*x with black men, and said that world governments were using the vaccine to control people. He was hospitalized with COVID-19 on August 8 and died August 15, 2021.

On August 4, Newsmax fill-in host d*ck Farrel died of “severe damage” from COVID-19. He previously referred to the pandemic as a “SCAMDEMIC” and wrote in a July 3 Facebook post: “Why take a vax promoted by people who lied all along about masks, where the virus came from and the death toll? We know the Jews and gays are probably up to something.” Just before he died, one of his close friends, Amy Falardeau, claimed he encouraged her to get the shot, saying COVID-19 “is no joke and then he said: ‘I wish I had gotten [vaccinated]!’”

+14   

1 month ago '11        #6
PotheadFocker  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 31051 31 K  Slaps total: 3601 3 K
 BaseWhitaker said
Did Joe Rogan ever reveal if he is actually vaccinated or not? I donít listen to his show to be able to tell
I'd be willing to bet Joe Rogan, Dana White, Elon Musk, even Tucker Carlson all vaccinated. Gotta protect your rich a*s.

When they asked Jerry Jones about it on Hard Knocks he said he "Has had more shots than a labrador"
+27   

1 month ago '08        #7
el bundy 
Props total: 4032 4 K  Slaps total: 200 200
Howard Stern >>>>

1 month ago '15        #8
PineappleOG 
Props total: 42964 42 K  Slaps total: 8223 8 K
Irony of joe rogan talking about beating things natural ways while having those monoclonal antibody treatments, never believe in one person too much, we're all hypocrites in one way or another
+29   

1 month ago '07        #9
 PineappleOG said
Irony of joe rogan talking about beating things natural ways while having those monoclonal antibody treatments, never believe in one person too much, we're all hypocrites in one way or another
He is so full of sh*t. I can't believe this guy is saying his consumption of Elk Meet also helped with his Covid.
+13   

1 month ago '07        #10
Joe Rogan fans going nuts on FB over this article. Saying sh*t like "Howard Stern at anytime in his career was nowhere near as famous as big body Joe Rogan"

1 month ago '20        #11
cutedrakestan 
Props total: 3300 3 K  Slaps total: 4442 4 K
the horse stuff has one for humans. and people are antivaxxer just anti mandate
+3   

1 month ago '06        #12
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30748 30 K  Slaps total: 8841 8 K
I believe this thread was already done earlier this week.... maybe even last week
+14   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '18        #13
S-Class  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 92902 92 K  Slaps total: 9298 9 K
This vax vs anti vax sh*t is so played out

We need some new sh*t to argue about
+43   

1 month ago '14        #14
PokerFace06  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2330 2 K  Slaps total: 241 241
This sh*t is dumb and the agenda is real.

There's ivermectin made specifically for humans, and it comes specifically in tablets, not paste. And the HUMAN kind is definitely not a horse dewormer.

The fact that these dumb a*s articles all try to paint this picture that it is solely some kind of horse treatment, that humans are willing to take, is very telling. And that the information put out to the masses, isn't necessarily what's fact, but rather, what the agenda wants people to believe.

Last edited by PokerFace06; 09-20-2021 at 01:45 AM..
+36   

1 month ago '05        #15
SquirrelXss 
Props total: 9274 9 K  Slaps total: 2752 2 K
 PokerFace06 said

There's ivermectin made specifically for humans, and it comes specifically in tablets, not paste. And the HUMAN kind is definitely not a horse dewormer.

The fact that these dumb a*s articles all try to paint this picture that it is solely some kind of horse treatment, that humans are willing to take, is very telling, and that the information put out to the masses, isn't necessarily what's fact, but rather, what the agenda wants people to believe.

They never reply to that pic
+16   

1 month ago '06        #16
yumflip  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 15167 15 K  Slaps total: 1544 1 K
 PokerFace06 said

The fact that these dumb a*s articles all try to paint this picture that it is solely some kind of horse treatment, that humans are willing to take, is very telling, and that the information put out to the masses, isn't necessarily what's fact, but rather, what the agenda wants people to believe.
Ivermectin isn't an antiviral treatment either. It has SOME anti viral properties. But if it hasn't historically been prescribed for human consumption specifically as an anti viral treatment before COVID, why would it be the most effective treatment now?
+4   

1 month ago '11        #17
Rishi P 
Props total: 177 177  Slaps total: 64 64
I feel anti vaxxers would legit take a bullet to the dome instead of getting the vax

By far the most stubborn people to walk Earth

Just my thoughts tho, I know it's touchy subject lol
+4   

1 month ago '06        #18
Storchaveli  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 28754 28 K  Slaps total: 6969 6 K

Howard Stern > Joe Rogan

Antivaxxers are the village idiots. Everyone with a brain knows this at this point.
+17   

1 month ago '19        #19
Shenanagans  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6458 6 K  Slaps total: 642 642
 PotheadFocker said
I'd be willing to bet Joe Rogan, Dana White, Elon Musk, even Tucker Carlson all vaccinated. Gotta protect your rich a*s.

When they asked Jerry Jones about it on Hard Knocks he said he "Has had more shots than a labrador"
They know their audience
+4   

1 month ago '17        #20
TROY 
Props total: 14282 14 K  Slaps total: 1025 1 K
 Storchaveli said

Howard Stern > Joe Rogan

Antivaxxers are the village idiots. Everyone with a brain knows this at this point.
Chill young

Don’t say this in boxden

n*ggaz will call you sheep
+8   

1 month ago '18        #21
set117  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 20072 20 K  Slaps total: 2409 2 K
 Free my soul said

Ivermectin is a paste thatís given to horses in order to combat internal parasites.

They have ones made for humans. Still stupid to take it for covid though.

1 month ago '07        #22
 Storchaveli said

Howard Stern > Joe Rogan

There's only 23% of the population over 18 that hasn't received the shot.

The confidence these anti vaccine professional online researches spout makes you think like 50% of the population believes in their anti science bullsh*t...they are so delusional they have no idea they are a shrinking minority.

Last edited by 1LynguisticMind; 09-18-2021 at 08:30 PM..

1 month ago '05        #23
SquirrelXss 
Props total: 9274 9 K  Slaps total: 2752 2 K
 PokerFace06 said

set117 said
They have ones made for humans. Still stupid to take it for covid though.
Stupid to take? When the only symptom I had was fatigue. After I took that a Z pack and Dexamethasone I was up and back to 90% after 2 days.

Your entitled to your opinion but dont tell other ppl how to seek treatment for themselves
+8   

1 month ago '06        #24
vinceisallin 
Props total: 6323 6 K  Slaps total: 1425 1 K
 Free my soul said

Ivermectin is a paste that’s given to horses in order to combat internal parasites.

Right when I seen that sh*t I knew this article was bullsh*t! Stern is a fu*king clown nowadays

He’s bi*ching about the hospital narrative, which Joe didn’t have to go to the hospital and was sick of a day or two and felt better!

This whole “if you don’t take the vax, you can take any other meds” argument is dumb as fu*k! If you want people to die because they didn’t take a covid vax you are a POS! Especially if they live through it and you get mad they didn’t!

Last edited by vinceisallin; 09-18-2021 at 08:41 PM..
+3   

1 month ago '07        #25
 SquirrelXss said
Stupid to take? When the only symptom I had was fatigue. After I took that a Z pack and Dexamethasone I was up and back to 90% after 2 days.

Your entitled to your opinion but dont tell other ppl how to seek treatment for themselves
I think drinking and injecting disinfectant was a good treatment along with the horse dewormer.

following Trump’s comments, the increase was 121% compared to April of 2019. In the first ten days of May, things settled down some, with poisonings up 69% over the same 10-day period in 2019.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+22online now  28
You rocking these sneakers?
33 comments
21 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+25online now  16
Adam silver has done a great job with rule changes Ö no more flops!!!!!
45 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-26online now  16
Article inside 21 year old single mother of 2 commits suicide
100 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+28online now  14
So animals can walk on water?