Harry-O Was Pardoned By Trump After 23 Years For Being Convicted For 3 Tons Of Coke

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

4 weeks ago '21        #1
2419 page views
67 comments

F12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 7574 7 K  Slaps total: 3593 3 K
Harry-O Was Pardoned By Trump After 23 Years For Being Convicted For 3 Tons Of Coke

Ran a drug trafficking empire with the Cali Cartel.

death Row co founder. Put up 1.5 million dollars.
Rarely ever seen after being a free man for 8 months.

Go look at the death Row release party, Harry-O is in there. @Sucka Repellent made a thread, there's so much to unpack in that video. Go there: visit this link https://boxden.com/showth .. .php?t=3051460

The former drug kingpin and founder of death Row Records shed tears and thanked former President Trump for pardoning him during a recent interview.

Michael ‘Harry O’ Harris had served 30 years of a 25-years-to-life sentence for conspiracy to commit first-degree murder when he learned he was going to be released early from a California prison. His was one of 73 pardons and 70 sentence commutations issued by Trump during his finals days in office last week.

"I appreciate Donald Trump, his children, his son-in-law. Whyever he did it, he did it, when so many others wouldn't do it," Harris said of Trump, his daughter Ivanka Trump and her husband Jared Kushner, during an interview with Daily Mail TV.

Snoop Dogg, who rose to stardom while signed to the infamous rap label, lobbied for Harris' freedom along with other rappers and activists.

"It was an awestruck moment," Harris said. "I'm riding in the car with my folks and we coming back from the prison. I just had a [peace] of mind and I said, 'I don't feel it.' They said 'What?' I said 'I don't feel what I just left.'"

He said he asked for clemency from former President Obama but nothing came of his request.

"I put in for clemency with Obama and it had to go through so many bureaucratic loopholes it never got to him, I don't believe," he said. "But it didn't happen on his watch."

Harris grew up in South Central Los Angeles and eventually took up selling drugs. He expanded and had a distribution network that extended to Florida, Iowa, Illinois, New York and Texas.

He was convicted in 1988 of drug trafficking and attempted murder. Prosecutors said Harris suspected a distant relative and employee of stealing from his drug operation and had his accomplices take the pair to the desert where they were fatally shot.

While in prison, he helped get death Row Records up and running. The label became a major force in 1990s hip-hop that churned out gangsta rap hits from artists like Dr. Dre, Snoop and Tupac.

"I would talk to Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg and the whole family, everybody that was signed to death Row," Harris said. "I had an opportunity to speak with them about the vision and how their words could affect people.

"I had watched how the people in prison, Pelican Bay [correctional facility] and all these notorious yards, when they would hear those songs, the pride they would have when somebody says Compton or L.A. or Long Beach," he added. "They ran for it, they embraced it."

Other pardon recipients by Trump included rappers Lil Wayne and Kodak Black. Harris has pledged to help kids avoid a life of crime.

Last edited by F12; 09-18-2021 at 06:44 PM..
+23   

best
worst
67 comments

4 weeks ago '17        #2
quarter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 17342 17 K  Slaps total: 12475 12 K
wasn't Rick Ross his cell mate at one time?
+11   

4 weeks ago '18        #3
MayneThaTruth2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 16481 16 K  Slaps total: 12832 12 K
 F12 said
Ran a drug trafficking empire with the Cali Cartel. Fukk the real Rick Ross and them Harlem nikkaz that snitched.

death Row co founder. Put up 1.5 million dollars.
Rarely ever seen after being a free man for 8 months.

Where df this n*gga at? Vlad better get on it. He the only one who can do the interview the right way.

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '21        #4
outstanding  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x41
Props total: 20980 20 K  Slaps total: 19839 19 K
Why are cocaine dealers who had impact on the destruction of black men and black families being released back into society?
+18   

4 weeks ago '15        #5
Hellmatic 
Props total: 44931 44 K  Slaps total: 4469 4 K
If vlad does the interview it would be 200 parts. With 150 being suge questions lol

"So I like to talk about suge but won't interview him. How did suge act around you?" "Was he mob piru back then?"
+24   

4 weeks ago '18        #6
 Hellmatic said
If vlad does the interview it would be 200 parts. With 150 being suge questions lol

"So I like to talk about suge but won't interview him. How did suge act around you?" "Was he mob piru back then?"
Vlad gonna do it perfectly. He gonna get every detail of his life story and build it up to the Suge shyt.

Vlad interview people you dont even care about like Andrew Dice, and you get pulled into it.

You end up watching his whole story. Eddie Griffin's was too cool and Idgaf about that n*gga
+2   

4 weeks ago '18        #7
NvrCMiNut 
Props total: 5398 5 K  Slaps total: 1678 1 K
 outstanding said
Why are cocaine dealers who had impact on the destruction of black men and black families being released back into society?
Because everyone knows the war on drugs is a farce and the CIA allows America to be flooded with drugs to meet their geopolitical goals elsewhere. The whole drug game is managed by the same government that will lock you up.
+27   

4 weeks ago '16        #8
BLAZEDACANNONz 
Props total: 163 163  Slaps total: 47 47
 NvrCMiNut said
Because everyone knows the war on drugs is a farce and the CIA allows America to be flooded with drugs to meet their geopolitical goals elsewhere. The whole drug game is managed by the same government that will lock you up.
https://youtu.be/XuxUG8g0jcA

For some strange reason This was the first song I thought of when seen the thread
+2   

4 weeks ago '19        #9
hip  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 20145 20 K  Slaps total: 4287 4 K
3 Tons of Coke

+19   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '17        #10
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 86130 86 K  Slaps total: 25241 25 K
 outstanding said
Why is America, who has lots of blood on their hand, from k*lling the native Americans, to slavery etc praised and worshipped at ball games?
+15   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '17        #11
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 86130 86 K  Slaps total: 25241 25 K
 MayneThaTruth2 said
Vlad gonna do it perfectly. He gonna get every detail of his life story and build it up to the Suge shyt.

Vlad interview people you dont even care about like Andrew Dice, and you get pulled into it.

You end up watching his whole story. Eddie Griffin's was too cool and Idgaf about that n*gga

He gets annoying with the Suge questions tho. n*gga had mob James on his show 200 times just to talk about suge.

And he only asks about violent sh*t. Criminal sh*t. Rumors.
+6   

4 weeks ago '13        #12
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 102537 102 K  Slaps total: 41882 41 K
Goat prez

And it's literally not even close

4 weeks ago '21        #13
nodayzoffatl  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 21370 21 K  Slaps total: 2869 2 K
 THEDONN said
Goat prez

And it's literally not even close

one termer
+11   

4 weeks ago '13        #14
 nodayzoffatl said
one termer
They literally had to steal an election to get him out

Look at u all happy that Biden is taking away ur freedoms

Can't make this up

+2   

4 weeks ago '17        #15
Sucka Repellent  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 96789 96 K  Slaps total: 17721 17 K
good sh*t op.
+3   

4 weeks ago '18        #16
 PackerTrelli3 said
He gets annoying with the Suge questions tho. n*gga had mob James on his show 200 times just to talk about suge.

And he only asks about violent sh*t. Criminal sh*t. Rumors.
Mob James dont have shyt going on for himself. He a bum. Vlad got his life story the first time, moving forward he gonna be doing interviews about relevant topics, similar to Boosie.

Harry O is going to be a one time guest most likely, that is going to be his whole life story.

But half of his life story is the Suge shyt. The rest is him being in prison.
+1   

4 weeks ago '16        #17
Ghostface Killa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27913 27 K  Slaps total: 5004 5 K
 outstanding said
Says the purse snatcher
+9   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '21        #18
 NvrCMiNut said
proof?

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '21        #19
 PackerTrelli3 said
Why is America, who has lots of blood on their hand, from k*lling the native Americans, to slavery etc praised and worshipped at ball games?
you werent alive then

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '21        #20
 Ghostface k*lla said
Says the purse snatcher
youll believe anything stranger tell you. thats why youre a cornball.

4 weeks ago '07        #21
OVERLORD 
Props total: 22584 22 K  Slaps total: 6988 6 K
 Hellmatic said

Suge is a major part of his life wtf.

Let vlad do his thing
+1   

4 weeks ago '16        #22
Ghostface Killa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27913 27 K  Slaps total: 5004 5 K
 outstanding said
youll believe anything stranger tell you. thats why youre a cornball.
+1   

4 weeks ago '21        #23
 THEDONN said
They literally had to steal an election to get him out

Look at u all happy that Biden is taking away ur freedoms

Can't make this up

Obama wasnt a pu**y he damn sure didnt let nobody FINESSE him out his 2nd term

you know what they say - Win big and so you dont leave it in the refs hands on a close call

+2   

4 weeks ago '13        #24
 nodayzoffatl said
so I guess Obama must have extra won his second election because they damn sure couldnt steal it from him

you know what they say - Win big and so you dont leave it in the refs hands on a close call

Obama did what he was told

Trump was literally riding on the whole establishment

Hence why every politician and news outlet sh*t on him for 4 years

Now look where we at

4 weeks ago '21        #25
 THEDONN said
Obama did what he was told

Trump was literally riding on the whole establishment

Hence why every politician and news outlet sh*t on him for 4 years

Now look where we at
I wanna talk about the time Obamaran for President and DIDNt WIN

+4   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+79online now  36
Remember how badly Coral used to put Mike The Miz in check on Real World??
237 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+158online now  27
Image(s) inside Finished my C8 Corvette Build
61 comments
20 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  23
Anyone order the Apple Watch 7?