Scalpers are getting 30% less for ps5, XSX still holding strong 💪

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+26  62
20 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

1 month ago '18        #1
1136 page views
28 comments

Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 58822 58 K  Slaps total: 20114 20 K
Scalpers are getting 30% less for ps5, XSX still holding strong 💪

Don't shoot the messenger this is coming from a even unbias source... people have woken up and realized the ps5 is a over hyped dud.image The series x resell prices are almost still the same as months ago.. round of applause.

best
worst
28 comments

1 month ago '16        #2
Novii  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 11019 11 K  Slaps total: 1939 1 K
Maybe, JUST MAYBE it might have to do with more Ps5’s hitting shelves because of the redesign you goofies clowned, so people don’t have to buy off them as much?

Would that make sense??

1 month ago '20        #3
D1dnt read  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25158 25 K  Slaps total: 6159 6 K

more PS5 stock hit the shelves and the lead grew by another 1.5 million in only a month
+6   

1 month ago '04        #4
KURUPTION!!! 
Props total: 5369 5 K  Slaps total: 365 365
 Novii said
Maybe, JUST MAYBE it might have to do with more Ps5’s hitting shelves because of the redesign you goofies clowned, so people don’t have to buy off them as much?

Would that make sense??
No since it's still sold out everywhere. This story is bullsh*t though.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 09-18-2021 at 01:10 PM..
+1   

1 month ago '15        #5
jay mula 
Props total: 14658 14 K  Slaps total: 1308 1 K
Lies, prices shooting up especially by Christmas
+3   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '05        #6
Krazie 
Props total: 43140 43 K  Slaps total: 6693 6 K
What about the sculpers though?
+9   

1 month ago '15        #7
POPQUiZ  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12188 12 K  Slaps total: 1712 1 K
Where are supposed cheap or retail ps5’s at
+3   

1 month ago '21        #8
CrookByTheBook 
Props total: 1342 1 K  Slaps total: 173 173
 D1dnt read said

more PS5 stock hit the shelves and the lead grew by another 1.5 million in only a month
Serious question. Why do people celebrate sony selling more units than Microsoft? Do y’all own stock in the company or something? Do you directly benefit from it? I just find it odd how jolly in the behind y’all get over it. Similar to how when a DC movie underperforms Disney fans cream their pants with excitement. It just seems very bizarre
+15   

1 month ago '19        #9
Airtight 
Props total: 14059 14 K  Slaps total: 1830 1 K
 CrookByTheBook said
Serious question. Why do people celebrate sony selling more units than Microsoft? Do yíall own stock in the company or something? Do you directly benefit from it? I just find it odd how jolly in the behind yíall get over it. Similar to how when a DC movie underperforms Disney fans cream their pants with excitement. It just seems very bizarre
It's more like no one wants to hear from Xbox or DC fans that X property is obviously better because they sold X number of units. Like I've really argued with retards that think CoD is the best game ever and when asked in what world is that true they point to sales.

If the Justice League had somehow out grossed Marvel (lol) we'd have to hear about it forever. It's less brand rivalry and more "please shut the fu*k up now" about how great your clearly mediocre stanning target is.
+1   

1 month ago '21        #10
CrookByTheBook 
Props total: 1342 1 K  Slaps total: 173 173
 Airtight said
It's more like no one wants to hear from Xbox or DC fans that X property is obviously better because they sold X number of units. Like I've really argued with retards that think CoD is the best game ever and when asked in what world is that true they point to sales.

If the Justice League had somehow out grossed Marvel (lol) we'd have to hear about it forever. It's less brand rivalry and more "please shut the fu*k up now" about how great your clearly mediocre stanning target is.
Thanks for your input bro. With all due respect i gotta point something out. Whenever i watch a DC clip on youtube is see countless comments about how Disney is better. Every once in a while I’ll see DC fans talk crap but nowhere near as much as i see Disney fans do it. Maybe I’m just on the wrong websites but i see ps5 and Disney fans doing most of the antagonizing. And i just don’t understand it because you don’t own Disney or Sony. You have no horse in the race. Similar to how people celebrated when Kanye west was announced as a billionaire. That’s his money, not yours. So why are you so happy? People aren’t even that happy when their friends and family memebers accomplish something
+6   

1 month ago '17        #11
KingBud 
Props total: 12058 12 K  Slaps total: 1024 1 K
Not true...

1 month ago '18        #12
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8 OP
Props total: 58822 58 K  Slaps total: 20114 20 K
 Krazie said
What about the sculpers though?

Let them tell it
+1   

1 month ago '20        #13
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x148
Props total: 81517 81 K  Slaps total: 17127 17 K
 D1dnt read said

How much you get bro?
+2   

1 month ago '17        #14
LurkinSince2012 
Props total: 7917 7 K  Slaps total: 482 482
 jay mula said
Lies, prices shooting up especially by Christmas
Christmas gonna be boomin
+1   

1 month ago '04        #15
KURUPTION!!! 
Props total: 5369 5 K  Slaps total: 365 365
 D1dnt read said

So Xbox is a little under 4 million behind. Feels like a wash when Xbox has their games on Steam and Windows 10. Software and services are where the money is. Time will tell I guess.
+1   

1 month ago '20        #16
 5ive04our said
How much you get bro?

since release? 3

1 month ago '04        #17
cuzjuan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7480 7 K  Slaps total: 3135 3 K
 D1dnt read said
since release? 3
making 3k off of sony stock portfolio ain't bad bruh...

oh u meant consoles?

how lame

+3   

1 month ago '20        #18

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '05        #19
Krazie 
 D1dnt read said

You didn't strike me as the type to get emotional over slaps. Good to know
+2   

1 month ago '20        #20
 Krazie said
You didn't strike me as the type to get emotional over slaps. Good to know

I predicted which bums would gets jealous and slap a post about buying a PS5 and found it funny that I was right

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '05        #21
Krazie 
 D1dnt read said
I predicted which bums would gets jealous and slap a post about buying a PS5 and found it funny that I was right

You responded to his question with something completely irrelevant. No one even knew what you meant by "3" because it was nonsensical even for you.

+1   

1 month ago '13        #22
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 56210 56 K  Slaps total: 10594 10 K
i mean ... its still a good profit lol

1 month ago '20        #23
 Krazie said
You responded to his question with something completely irrelevant. No one even knew what you meant by "3" because it was nonsensical even for you.

u mean 3 people didn't understand and it was u 3 retards

surprise surprise

+1   

1 month ago '04        #24
Marcus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 11799 11 K  Slaps total: 1429 1 K
 CrookByTheBook said
Serious question. Why do people celebrate sony selling more units than Microsoft? Do y’all own stock in the company or something? Do you directly benefit from it? I just find it odd how jolly in the behind y’all get over it. Similar to how when a DC movie underperforms Disney fans cream their pants with excitement. It just seems very bizarre
grown-ass men with multiple BX accounts acting like this too smh

1 month ago '17        #25
Mperfection 
Props total: 12165 12 K  Slaps total: 1173 1 K
 CrookByTheBook said
Thanks for your input bro. With all due respect i gotta point something out. Whenever i watch a DC clip on youtube is see countless comments about how Disney is better. Every once in a while Iíll see DC fans talk crap but nowhere near as much as i see Disney fans do it. Maybe Iím just on the wrong websites but i see ps5 and Disney fans doing most of the antagonizing. And i just donít understand it because you donít own Disney or Sony. You have no horse in the race. Similar to how people celebrated when Kanye west was announced as a billionaire. Thatís his money, not yours. So why are you so happy? People arenít even that happy when their friends and family memebers accomplish something
Because humans need someone to feel like they are better than, smarter than, more handsome than, etc. "I support this thing that appears to be 'winning', thus I am wise!" Honestly, I don't kniw.
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  17
Video inside Bill Maher pushes back on criticism of Chappelle: 'What the f--- was th..
76 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-23online now  10
Video inside 2 School Teachers Charged with Murd3r After Drunkenly Walking into Wron..
70 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  6
Starfield leak claims every planet is bigger than the entire Skyrim map
29 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  6
Article inside "BIG BOY PACKAGE" 20K Price tag for 800 credit score & more