lebron gets annoyed when he sees players work on stuff they never use in games

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+32  39
27 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 month ago '10        #1
3611 page views
58 comments

trill jackson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x35
Props total: 114625 114 K  Slaps total: 12488 12 K
lebron gets annoyed when he sees players work on stuff they never use in games

sixer fan here tell me about it image

+31   

best
worst
58 comments

1 month ago '12        #2
BrooklynSwag 
Props total: 10110 10 K  Slaps total: 2278 2 K
Inb4 all the weird a*s Bron haters come in here and say dumb sh*t about the tweet and or act mad.
+14   

1 month ago '05        #3
youngt22 
Props total: 5462 5 K  Slaps total: 668 668
Bron is right! I swear I've been thinking this for years since the summer workout videos became a thing. I would only work on sh*t that I knew I was going to use in a game or was trying to add to my toolbox.
+32   

1 month ago '16        #4
BMC1000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 29285 29 K  Slaps total: 5515 5 K
facts

you need to be practicing your NBA game

not just hoopin it up fu*kin around
+14   

1 month ago '15        #5
kami  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 49309 49 K  Slaps total: 22828 22 K
 trill jackson said

sixer fan here tell me about it

You went off on a tangent. Brons talking about role players working on 1 vs 1 drills or guys who play off the ball working on pick and roll skills. That stuff takes up reps during their summer that could go towards their actual role on their team.
+7   

1 month ago '10        #6
trill jackson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x35 OP
Props total: 114625 114 K  Slaps total: 12488 12 K
 kami said
You went off on a tangent. Brons talking about role players working on 1 vs 1 drills or guys who play off the ball working on pick and roll skills. That stuff takes up reps during their summer that could go towards their actual role on their team.
Ben applies that n*ggas ridiculous, puts up videos every summer draining threes then doesnt look at the rim especially in playoff games. Whats he practicing for? The next pick up game? The point u making is right and exact tho
+8   

1 month ago '09        #7
ahmadou1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 84788 84 K  Slaps total: 5923 5 K
Yea, i see all these n*ggas who not allowed to shoot in games, working on all them side step backs n sh*t... Like bruh, if you just worked on catch n shoot corner 3's, you could be getting the bag. But instead you wanna be harden
+21   

1 month ago '15        #8
Thatdude28 
Props total: 4878 4 K  Slaps total: 651 651
Although I like Bron, I have to slightly disagree. While he’s not lying, he also should practice what he preaches. Them n*ggas be shooting half court 3s and all types of trick shots as well.

I understand them Hail Mary 3s might come in handy once in a blue moon, but still come on now, bron pushing it.

1 month ago '13        #9
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 102822 102 K  Slaps total: 41953 41 K
his 1st funny tweet
+2   

1 month ago '05        #10
cbsepts 
Props total: 6886 6 K  Slaps total: 1133 1 K
 Thatdude28 said
Although I like Bron, I have to slightly disagree. While hes not lying, he also should practice what he preaches. Them n*ggas be shooting half court 3s and all types of trick shots as well.

I understand them Hail Mary 3s might come in handy once in a blue moon, but still come on now, bron pushing it.
breh bron shoots deep 3s all the time

....you just hating simple as that

+19   

1 month ago '12        #11
Ricky Retardo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 40671 40 K  Slaps total: 3737 3 K
Not ISO-GANG

LeBron loves to gas sh*t up until revs in his face. He gonna learn today. Scary Hours.
+3   

1 month ago '20        #12
oR2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4462 4 K  Slaps total: 395 395
Has LeBron ever used his unstoppable move in game?

+6   

1 month ago '04        #13
bibbyboi 
Props total: 17637 17 K  Slaps total: 2518 2 K
I agree somewhat. When you're younger you should practice everything. Once you hit your Junior/Senior year in high school you should be narrowing what you are going to have to do at the next level and focus on that and what weaknesses need to be fixed to get playing time.

Also on a more meta level, a lot of things that people said you'd never use in game are now fundamentals. So I don't know how you distinguish between the two.

And lastly

+2   

1 month ago '14        #14
The Logical One  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x48
Props total: 177485 177 K  Slaps total: 43850 43 K
SB .560 #22 (-3)
 BrooklynSwag said
Inb4 all the weird a*s Bron haters come in here and say dumb sh*t about the tweet and or act mad.
sh*t. I was too late before all the weirdo Bron stans safeguard the feelings of a 36 year old millionaire with a family who doesn't know they exist and still for some reason think people hate Lebron.

fu*k.

On the weekend AND the offseason.

It's CRUCIAL that we need this said for grown a*s men not to feel hurt FOR the feelings of a stranger who just plays a sport.

WOW. How out of touch you gotta be to get that of-OH sh*t @ I didn't see you there.

How is hanging from lebron's nuts these days ? Is the weather great this time of year ?
+5   

1 month ago '10        #15
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 88691 88 K  Slaps total: 19470 19 K

Unattached said
It's a footwork drill that's why he was going slow and moving deliberately and carrying the ball. Obviously in a game it will be faster and he won't carry the ball.

Yall never trained for a sport in yall lives
 Nautilus O said
Why would you practice moves you cant use in a game

+1   

1 month ago '04        #16
bibbyboi 
 Nautilus O said

To be fair, Harden does that move in game. Actually a lot of people use that move in game now.
+1   

1 month ago '20        #17
Trueballer718 
Props total: 4222 4 K  Slaps total: 855 855
 Thatdude28 said
Although I like Bron, I have to slightly disagree. While hes not lying, he also should practice what he preaches. Them n*ggas be shooting half court 3s and all types of trick shots as well.

But he lights n*ggas up from beyond the three point line , so what are you saying ?He practices the shots he takes . Bron shoots Hail Marys all the time and drains them bi*ches
+1   

1 month ago '04        #18
bibbyboi 
 Trueballer718 said
But he lights n*ggas up from beyond the three point line , so what are you saying ?He practices the shots he takes . Bron shoots Hail Marys all the time and drains them bi*ches
I think he's talking about all the videos of Bron shooting from out of bounds and stuff like that.

I don't agree with that take btw, just trying to explain it a little better.

1 month ago '21        #19
2Pac Cares  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 3137 3 K  Slaps total: 2634 2 K
 bibbyboi said
I agree somewhat. When you're younger you should practice everything. Once you hit your Junior/Senior year in high school you should be narrowing what you are going to have to do at the next level and focus on that and what weaknesses need to be fixed to get playing time.

Also on a more meta level, a lot of things that people said you'd never use in game are now fundamentals. So I don't know how you distinguish between the two.

And lastly

Bruh nobody reading allat

1 month ago '19        #20
SuperPawgHunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 31478 31 K  Slaps total: 22467 22 K
God k*lled Kobe, but won't even paralyze this n*gga, but let him live.

Prayer don't work.

1 month ago '20        #21
Trueballer718 
Props total: 4222 4 K  Slaps total: 855 855
 bibbyboi said
I think he's talking about all the videos of Bron shooting from out of bounds and stuff like that.

I don't agree with that take btw, just trying to explain it a little better.
How many players do that though , he just nitpicking , the greatest shooters of all time shot the ball from outta bounds in practice , cant take that shot in the game at all . Lebrons work ethic is unmatched how could u disagree
+4   

1 month ago '12        #22
BrooklynSwag 
Props total: 10110 10 K  Slaps total: 2278 2 K
 The Logical One said
sh*t. I was too late before all the weirdo Bron stans safeguard the feelings of a 36 year old millionaire with a family who doesn't know they exist and still for some reason think people hate Lebron.

fu*k.

On the weekend AND the offseason.

It's CRUCIAL that we need this said for grown a*s men not to feel hurt FOR the feelings of a stranger who just plays a sport.

WOW. How out of touch you gotta be to get that of-OH sh*t @ I didn't see you there.

How is hanging from lebron's nuts these days ? Is the weather great this time of year ?
Didnt read
+2   

1 month ago '10        #23
lboog1423  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 39169 39 K  Slaps total: 3114 3 K
 Nautilus O said

First thing i thought of, was hoping someone would post this sh*t here.

Cant wait for the debut
+1   

1 month ago '14        #24
Cuttysark 
Props total: 39474 39 K  Slaps total: 2606 2 K
This n*gga said "a tad"
+2   

1 month ago '14        #25
The Logical One  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x48
Props total: 177485 177 K  Slaps total: 43850 43 K
SB .560 #22 (-3)
 BrooklynSwag said
Didnt read

You give a sh*t, that's worse.

The ole emotional chokehold.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  21
Video inside Bill Maher pushes back on criticism of Chappelle: 'What the f--- was th..
76 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-23online now  12
Video inside 2 School Teachers Charged with Murd3r After Drunkenly Walking into Wron..
70 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  9
Starfield leak claims every planet is bigger than the entire Skyrim map
29 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+19online now  8
Oct 24 - Alec Baldwin ignored the No. 1 rule of gun safety: Hollywood weapons ..
145 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy