Female Rikers guards stripped me naked and grabbed my giant fake bre@sts

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

1 month ago '20        #1
7686 page views
113 comments

WillyWanka00  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 15810 15 K  Slaps total: 8620 8 K
Female Rikers guards stripped me nekkid and grabbed my giant fake bre@sts

A young woman’s new brea*t implants were so irresistible to two female Rikers guards that they pulled her off the visitation line for an up-close examination, she charges in new court papers.

Jeanette Reynoso says the jailers ordered her to strip nekkid during a recent visit to see her husband — and it wasn’t because they were looking for contraband.

“I don’t know why this was happening. Then I realized they wanted to see my body,” Reynoso told The Post.

“I got operated on in May; I got a liposuction and brea*t implants,” she added.

“I knew they wanted to see what was under my clothes because, at the end of the process, they had the nerve to ask me who operated on me, how much my operation cost and whether it hurt.”

Reynoso, 26, had been going to Rikers three times a week since her husband, Lewis Espinal, was locked up on multiple charges, including reckless endangerment.

He is charged with striking a pedestrian with his Mercedes while fleeing cops on the Upper West Side in July.

Reynoso says that on prior visits, she had never been subjected to more than a pat-down and being asked to walk through a metal detector.

But when she showed up to the George Motchan Detention Center on Oct. 2, the guard who normally screened her was not there, leaving her in the hands of two guards who just couldn’t help but cop a feel, court papers allege.

After passing through two metal detectors, Reynoso was taken into a visitors search room, where the two women ordered her to strip and subjected her to an “extreme full-body cavity search,” papers allege.

When Reynoso protested, the two guards threatened to take away her visitation privileges for 45 days, she claims.

Reynoso says she was forced to stand nekkid and crying, with her hands against the wall, as one of the women performed the intrusive search.

The two guards then took turns squeezing her brea*ts and grilling her about her recent surgery, she alleges.

“I had my hands on the wall and they were touching my brea*ts, shaking them,” Reynoso said. “They were curious about my body.”

The court papers filed by the Bronx mother of two adds, “As claimant sat there crying, she was questioned by the officers in regard to her recent cosmetic surgery.”

The $10 million notice of claim against the city was filed Thursday by Reynoso’s attorney, Alan Figman, who said his client suffered post-traumatic stress disorder and depression.

The Department of Correction does not permit strip searches of visitors and only allows pat downs with a person’s signed consent.

“While we do not comment on pending litigation, DOC has a zero tolerance policy with regard to the mistreatment of visitors,” said a DOC spokesman.

visit this link https://www.google.com/am .. e-brea*ts/amp/
+23   

best
worst
113 comments

1 month ago '20        #2
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 20722 20 K  Slaps total: 1391 1 K
This is fu*ked up. I hope they give her the money. As I said in prior threads, C.O.'s are some of the most grimiest people out there.
+119   

1 month ago '20        #3
WillyWanka00  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18 OP
 LordGimmeASign said
This is fu*ked up. I hope they give her the money. As I said in prior threads, C.O.'s are some of the most grimiest people out there.
story kind of made me hard tbh

Last edited by WillyWanka00; 09-17-2021 at 09:01 PM..
+78   

1 month ago '20        #4
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 20722 20 K  Slaps total: 1391 1 K
 WillyWanka00 said
Lol this guy. Yeah the visual probably looked like a hot intro for an amateur pr0n but those guards wilded out violating shorty like that. I could only imagine how her husband is feeling. He landed himself on the 'Island with his wife having to end up going through that while trying to visit him.

Man I just hope justice is served at the end of the day.

Last edited by LordGimmeASign; 09-17-2021 at 10:36 PM..
+77   

1 month ago '20        #5
 LordGimmeASign said
Lol this guy. Yeah the visual probably looked like a hot intro for an amateur pr0n but those guards wilded out violating shorty like that. I could only imagine how her husband is feeling. He landed himself on the 'Island and his wife have to end up going through that trying to visit him.

Man I just hope justice is served at the end of the day.
i mean def fu*ked up but id lie to sat if i wouldnt watch

1 month ago '06        #6
whammy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 20474 20 K  Slaps total: 1308 1 K
What if they were looking for contraband since ol'girl didn't have DDs the last time they saw her and the previous guards who were men were not trying to deal with the headache of a possible s*xual harassment claim.
+6   

1 month ago '06        #7
Imagine if your 26 year old wife goes and gets brea*t implants and lipo like she's getting ready to look for a new husband.

Last edited by whammy; 09-17-2021 at 09:55 PM..
+59   

1 month ago '16        #8
Pyschic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 35184 35 K  Slaps total: 1746 1 K

+18   

1 month ago '17        #9
El Rey Cuervo 
Props total: 985 985  Slaps total: 280 280
Ig?
+19   

1 month ago '11        #10
DRAGONFLY JONES 
Props total: 8939 8 K  Slaps total: 414 414
I be happy as mf if i was her husband ..fu*kit it was some bi*ches that felt her up and im coming home to some $$$
+11   

1 month ago '10        #11
Big Louie Guwop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 46964 46 K  Slaps total: 6552 6 K
 WillyWanka00 said
My n*gga

Lowkey, you might have a problem my friend

Edit: I see n*ggas already slapping lol
You sick Muthafu*kas clearly be watching too much pr0n
This chick got violated and literally s*xually harassed and you goofy n*ggas talking bout

“i GoT hArD”

Seek help you fu*kin dirtbags

You n*ggas ain’t got no moms or sister, aunties y’all care about??? Imagine this sh*t happening to them just because they want to visit their loved ones. y’all minds literally polluted if you can’t see the problem here.
God help you n*ggas lol

Last edited by Big Louie Guwop; 09-17-2021 at 11:12 PM..
+56   

1 month ago '21        #12
nocomment  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7468 7 K  Slaps total: 1299 1 K
 whammy said
What if they were looking for contraband since ol'girl didn't have DDs the last time they saw her and the previous guards who were men were not trying to deal with the headache of a possible s*xual harassment claim.
this is all bullsh*t, I got strip searched, turns out I wasn't supposed to be and I got payment in a class action lawsuit, and I was an inmate, she was a visitor, she bout to get paid
+20   

1 month ago '04        #13
collegeboy58 
Props total: 21039 21 K  Slaps total: 1052 1 K
 whammy said
The Department of Correction does not permit strip searches of visitors and only allows pat downs with a person’s signed consent.
Doesn’t matter
+15   

1 month ago '20        #14
 Big Louie Guwop said
My n*gga

called high test

1 month ago '14        #15
OCT DION 
Props total: 30353 30 K  Slaps total: 2985 2 K
Being a man is tiring. I could barely even sympathize with this sh*t because I'm visualizing the whole thing going down.
+15   

1 month ago '18        #16
Arroz con Toto 
Props total: 3947 3 K  Slaps total: 651 651
Realease the Video need to see that evidence!

+23   

1 month ago '20        #17
MrDarkCloud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 22197 22 K  Slaps total: 4183 4 K
 WillyWanka00 said
Of course it does. Freak.

1 month ago '06        #18
 nocomment said
this is all bullsh*t, I got strip searched, turns out I wasn't supposed to be and I got payment in a class action lawsuit, and I was an inmate, she was a visitor, she bout to get paid
You're right.

Sorry I triggered you.
+2   

1 month ago '13        #19
Kay Kuttah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 36450 36 K  Slaps total: 2263 2 K
Girls like girls where I’m from
+13   

1 month ago '16        #20
GLOIN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x55
Props total: 78880 78 K  Slaps total: 11077 11 K
That lady looks good. She Beautiful
+8   

1 month ago '19        #21
aaf192020  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 47528 47 K  Slaps total: 4759 4 K
And this is why you try your best to stay on the outside. CO's are some of the worst people. That power trip be affecting their home life too! I got mad wild stories of shxt that happened on the outside that's just fxcked up.
+16   

1 month ago '06        #22
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30064 30 K  Slaps total: 8762 8 K
so....where the nud*s at?

1 month ago '05        #23
tokinjohn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 117816 117 K  Slaps total: 14450 14 K
They been violating, keep seeing Hocus speaking up about it

+2   

1 month ago '17        #24
ImIHM 
Props total: 17012 17 K  Slaps total: 5391 5 K
 Big Louie Guwop said
My n*gga

Yeah it’s called not being a feeehg

1 month ago '04        #25
collegeboy58 
Props total: 21039 21 K  Slaps total: 1052 1 K
 nocomment said
How long were you there? I’ve been to county in a few places and got strip searched when you get dressed out
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+43online now  25
Image(s) inside For the BMF watchers on BX , Apparently "Lamar" Is based on OG Layton ..
56 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+137online now  22
These Historical figures brought so much joy to the black community
335 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside Lmao….26 y/o still living at home trying to manifest a million dollar h..
300 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+214online now  7
Image(s) inside Finished my C8 Corvette Build
87 comments
2 days ago
@rides
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy