When a mf blow the horn at you and the light just turned green😂😂

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

4 weeks ago '21        #1
5750 page views
165 comments

SammySoSuh  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 2393 2 K  Slaps total: 205 205
When a mf blow the horn at you and the light just turned green😂😂

Dude clearly had nowhere to go and I ain't mad at it image mf's be quick to honk and I hate that sh*t...

On another note that mf got some big a*s shoes lmaooo

Last edited by SammySoSuh; 09-17-2021 at 10:23 PM..
+167   

best
worst
165 comments

4 weeks ago '20        #2
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 20211 20 K  Slaps total: 1359 1 K
You know the truck driver's tight that this unsung Jabbawockee's fu*king up his route...

Usual sh*t on the roads of the city nonetheless lol.
+58   

4 weeks ago '20        #3
MrDarkCloud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 21781 21 K  Slaps total: 4147 4 K
I HATE that sh*t. OMG.

This just happened to me literally last night. Just left the gym and was on my way home. Stupid motherfu*ker didn't even give me time to put my foot on the gas before he blew at me. Light hadn't even been green 0.5 nanoseconds before the idiot was on one.

I blow right back, though. And then I'm gonna roll my window down, turn around, and be like "fu*k you" and flip you the bird. And DARE you to do something. My road rage be on one and I want ALLLLLLLL the smoke. I already hate driving as is.

I gotta chill out lol.
+95   

4 weeks ago '21        #4
SammySoSuh  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13 OP
Props total: 2393 2 K  Slaps total: 205 205
 MrDarkCloud said
I HATE that sh*t. OMG.

This just happened to me literally last night. Just left the gym and was on my way home. Stupid motherfu*ker didn't even give me time to put my foot on the gas before he blew at me. Light hadn't even been green 0.5 nanoseconds before the idiot was on one.

I blow right back, though. And then I'm gonna roll my window down, turn around, and be like "fu*k you" and flip you the bird. And DARE you to do something. My road rage be on one and I want ALLLLLLLL the smoke. I already hate driving as is.

I gotta chill out lol.
Lmao I'm fu*king dead. Especially when the light JUST changed. Like damn Wtf u got going on speed racer
+41   

4 weeks ago '12        #5
daman729 
Props total: 73630 73 K  Slaps total: 3087 3 K
I wouldnt do all that dancin and sh*t lol. But I definitely know what its like. I can understand blowing the horn after 4 seconds. But some of them mothafu*kas blow the sh*t soon as it turns green. You cant really do that road rage sh*t down south though. Its a gamble because a lot of people carry guns there.
+66   

4 weeks ago '04        #6
collegeboy58 
Props total: 20829 20 K  Slaps total: 1048 1 K
 MrDarkCloud said
I HATE that sh*t. OMG.

I gotta chill out lol.
This is the main reason I don’t own a gun. I’ll have a bad day, make it worst, and end up doing 20-life over some dumb sh*t
+36   

4 weeks ago '06        #7
Badnewz100  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 105304 105 K  Slaps total: 1544 1 K
I hate when people be riding your bumper in traffic. I'm like "we in traffic, where you gone go?!!"
+97   

4 weeks ago '17        #8
FroBE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 14464 14 K  Slaps total: 1619 1 K
I always tell people close to me, don't honk the horn unless it's absolutely necessary. You never know who's behind the wheel.
+78   

4 weeks ago '20        #9
OhSoCalbo 
Props total: 7446 7 K  Slaps total: 4467 4 K
That wouldn’t happen here in Houston. AEBODY got whistlers …. And ready to blow (no homo)
+16   

4 weeks ago '15        #10
Belief 
Props total: 6182 6 K  Slaps total: 819 819
Nah fu*k that

Get back in your car and drive you dancin bi*ch

We ain’t got time to waste
+22   

4 weeks ago '16        #11
mallavetti 
Props total: 410 410  Slaps total: 52 52
Ha

4 weeks ago '18        #12
iTrap  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7543 7 K  Slaps total: 1166 1 K
would’ve got carjacked here in newark

+64   

4 weeks ago '21        #13
Still2Highh 
Props total: 10746 10 K  Slaps total: 2103 2 K
Good way to get shot ..
+24   

4 weeks ago '09        #14
Zao 
Props total: 23524 23 K  Slaps total: 5625 5 K
I never experienced this til I moved to Chicago it's a big city thing I think mfers will honk if you don't press that gas pedal in 0.55 seconds of the light turning green.

Last edited by Zao; 09-17-2021 at 09:06 PM..
+17   

4 weeks ago '10        #15
jbn2233 
Props total: 2022 2 K  Slaps total: 495 495
 MrDarkCloud said
I HATE that sh*t. OMG.

I gotta chill out lol.
I feel the same fu*king way...but I won't change lol.
+5   

4 weeks ago '21        #16
Still2Highh 
Props total: 10746 10 K  Slaps total: 2103 2 K
 MrDarkCloud said

I gotta chill out lol.
U got a gun on u when u indulge in this type behavior?
+11   

4 weeks ago '20        #17
MrDarkCloud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 21781 21 K  Slaps total: 4147 4 K
 Still2Highh said
U got a gun on u when u indulge in this type behavior?
Nah.

That's exactly why I gotta chill lol.
+23   

4 weeks ago '04        #18
jaynat603  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8795 8 K  Slaps total: 1023 1 K
 SammySoSuh said

Dude clearly had nowhere to go and I ain't mad at it mf's be quick to honk and I hate that sh*t
All good until the police shows up and put his dumb a*s in a choke hold smdh. People are getting more and more stupid these days
+2   

4 weeks ago '21        #19
King Am I 
Props total: 4850 4 K  Slaps total: 1838 1 K
 MrDarkCloud said
I HATE that sh*t. OMG.

I gotta chill out lol.
Safety first and foremost. I've seen so many accidents of people running a red light. You should wait a few seconds after the green unless it's clear for you to go.

+32   

4 weeks ago '18        #20
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 58581 58 K  Slaps total: 20068 20 K
sh*t so staged nowadays he probably knew the n*gga recording from the window and knew the truck driver. All 3 probably wanted to make sh*t go viral.
+21   

4 weeks ago '04        #21
CentsCuZ  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9300 9 K  Slaps total: 2403 2 K
I was mildly surprised the truck driver didn't just push the dancer's entire vehicle into the intersection.
+15   

4 weeks ago '04        #22
Hardkore  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12941 12 K  Slaps total: 1071 1 K
 MrDarkCloud said
I HATE that sh*t. OMG.

I gotta chill out lol.
i be feelin the same way. it ain't worth it.

i was stopped at a stop sign making a left once and the person behind me was blowin his horn the whole time.

i rolled my window down, stuck my head out, looked back at him and smile... while he was cussing me out.

it just ain't worth it. road roage is real.
+18   

4 weeks ago '20        #23
OhSoCalbo 
Props total: 7446 7 K  Slaps total: 4467 4 K
 iTrap said
would’ve got carjacked here in newark

I’ve never been but all I ever hear is that them cats be taking cars like crazy? Is the recovery rate high too?
+3   

4 weeks ago '20        #24
fremontitic 
Props total: 2625 2 K  Slaps total: 257 257
That light is quick and the trucker knows it.
Probably crossing 1st 2nd or 3rd avenue.
You will be waiting another 5 minutes to cross
NYC thats how it is
+11   

4 weeks ago '15        #25
thirssty58  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 45849 45 K  Slaps total: 6015 6 K
Rough estimate 80% of this country are mentally ill,high strung af, and or on that narcotic...yes these are the people you have to trust your life w on the daily on road
+28   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+31online now  24
Article inside Men Are Now More Likely to Be Single Than Women.
192 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  20
Video inside HALLOWEEN k*llS (2021) | US Premiere
79 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+309online now  14
Video inside My Man Can't Be a Security Guard No More After This....
181 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  9
Ted Sarandos: Dave Chappelle 'Content Doesn’t Directly Translate to Real-World..
64 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy