Why Didn't Lebron and Melo Win Co-Rookie Of The Year?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 month ago '19        #1
776 page views
30 comments

SuperPawgHunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 31574 31 K  Slaps total: 22492 22 K
Why Didn't Lebron and Melo Win Co-Rookie Of The Year?

Melo averaged more points - by a hair - was more efficient and averaged more rebounds.

Lebron averaged more a*sist, steals, and blocks, even though neither were close to exceptional in the steal and block category.

This is the sh*t I've been saying for the longest. The NBA and the media had anointed Lebron, and all he had to do was give them enough to work with, and they'd overlook anybody necessary to make sure he remained 'King'.

You can't with a straight face say Lebron had a better rookie season. I will accept their rookie seasons were equal. But for Lebron to win ROY by himself, like he was the clear cut favorite is bullsh*t, and one of the main reasons I go so hard against Bronze. I know the media got all the blind witnesses brainwashed.

best
worst
30 comments

1 month ago '07        #2
TH35 
Props total: 39142 39 K  Slaps total: 4234 4 K
Man who cares
+14   

1 month ago '04        #3
Sir_Burn_Alot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 26822 26 K  Slaps total: 1758 1 K
 SuperPawgHunter said
Melo averaged more points - by a hair - was more efficient and averaged more rebounds.

Lebron averaged more a*sist, steals, and blocks, even though neither were close to exceptional in the steal and block category.

+5   

1 month ago '21        #4
Linas Kleiza 
Props total: 6669 6 K  Slaps total: 3408 3 K
All part of the NBA's marketing. You can't hype LeBron as the next great player and he can't even win rookie of the year.

And even though Carmelo is one of the biggest losers of all time. He definitely should have won it over LeBron.
+1   

1 month ago '11        #5
KING JAYY 
Props total: 38475 38 K  Slaps total: 14307 14 K
Nba dont like doing the co sh*t
+1   

1 month ago '13        #6
EZ Green  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 70774 70 K  Slaps total: 9345 9 K
"They annointed lebron"...

They werent wrong
+2   

1 month ago '13        #7
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 103228 103 K  Slaps total: 41984 41 K
 TH35 said
Man who cares
Faxxx
+1   

1 month ago '06        #8
DonYBE 
Props total: 20157 20 K  Slaps total: 1907 1 K
It’s been 17 years, get over it…..
+4   

1 month ago '18        #9
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 58868 58 K  Slaps total: 20127 20 K
Why is the industry designed to keep the arrtist in debt?
+11   

1 month ago '15        #10
Mista7 
Props total: 6014 6 K  Slaps total: 373 373
Bron stans yelling get over it but always complaining that Marc stole The king’s Dpoy

1 month ago '13        #11
Hayek  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 14490 14 K  Slaps total: 4974 4 K
 Mista7 said
Bron stans yelling get over it but always complaining that Marc stole The king’s Dpoy

Because dpoy and roty are the same thing
+3   

1 month ago '15        #12
Mista7 
Props total: 6014 6 K  Slaps total: 373 373
 Hayek said
Because dpoy and roty are the same thing
Gtfoh

1 month ago '21        #13
FleshAxe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 5888 5 K  Slaps total: 4722 4 K
OP is a Kyrie nuthugger
+1   

1 month ago '10        #14
SandmanNyC 
Props total: 5094 5 K  Slaps total: 1622 1 K
 Linas Kleiza said
All part of the NBA's marketing. You can't hype LeBron as the next great player and he can't even win rookie of the year.

And even though Carmelo is one of the biggest losers of all time. He definitely should have won it over LeBron.
Lol u don't know sh*t...calling him the biggest lover ...of all time? LMAO. You must've started watching basketball a years ago. Melo has won at every level from college to Olympics. Only thing missing is an NBA title which is one of the hardest things to achieve. I'm sure if he teamed up with dwade and bosh he would have multiple titles.

You little babies need to out some respect on his name.

On an unrelated note, I need to get off BX, so many ignorant fools in here. It wasn't like this back in the day. Now everybody thinks they have something g worthy to say just bc they got the internet.
+2   

1 month ago '12        #15
1bastard3 
Props total: 6281 6 K  Slaps total: 4811 4 K
 SandmanNyC said
Lol u don't know sh*t...calling him the biggest lover ...of all time? LMAO. You must've started watching basketball a years ago. Melo has won at every level from college to Olympics. Only thing missing is an NBA title which is one of the hardest things to achieve. I'm sure if he teamed up with dwade and bosh he would have multiple titles.

You little babies need to out some respect on his name.

On an unrelated note, I need to get off BX, so many ignorant fools in here. It wasn't like this back in the day. Now everybody thinks they have something g worthy to say just bc they got the internet.
At one point melo had the worst winning percentage in the playoffs as a 'star' player so yea he was/is the biggest loser
+1   

1 month ago '11        #16
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x40
Props total: 163832 163 K  Slaps total: 22898 22 K
Melo lead his team to the playoffs in the west as a rookie

no co rookie of the year

Melo should have won

1 month ago '16        #17
CashBlack1234 
Props total: 3685 3 K  Slaps total: 4538 4 K
 SuperPawgHunter said

This is the sh*t I've been saying for the longest. The NBA and the media had anointed Lebron, and all he had to do was give them enough to work with, and they'd overlook anybody necessary to make sure he remained 'King'.

You can't with a straight face say Lebron had a better rookie season. I will accept their rookie seasons were equal. But for Lebron to win ROY by himself, like he was the clear cut favorite is bullsh*t, and one of the main reasons I go so hard against Bronze. I know the media got all the blind witnesses brainwashed.
Because everyone including media is on lebrons c*ck from day 1

1 month ago '04        #18
VASlum 
Props total: 313 313  Slaps total: 18 18
 1bastard3 said
At one point melo had the worst winning percentage in the playoffs as a 'star' player so yea he was/is the biggest loser

Y’all k*ll me with your mentality..he makes a the playoffs but he’s a loser…what about a player such as KAT? All Star player but his team is always in the lottery. GTFOH…

1 month ago '12        #19
1bastard3 
Props total: 6281 6 K  Slaps total: 4811 4 K
 VASlum said
Y’all k*ll me with your mentality..he makes a the playoffs but he’s a loser…what about a player such as KAT? All Star player but his team is always in the lottery. GTFOH…
Its not a mentality its litterly a stat

1 month ago '20        #20
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 21955 21 K  Slaps total: 1443 1 K
 EZ Green said
"They annointed lebron"...

They werent wrong
'Bron definitely showed and proved and did his thing but I could only imagine the pressure playing with such a prima donna player... This dude LeBron could have like 5 turnovers in a crucial game and have a bad field-goal percentage, etc. but he found a way to have people make all these excuses for him and blame the refs, role players, coaches, mascots, Laker Girls, etc. instead. But he is a goat that kinda took the torch when Kobe was falling back from his prime but I gotta be careful because although I actually respect 'Bron as a ball player, he's like the Drake of NBA so you gotta watch it saying anything constructive or remotely negative about dude lol.

Yeah prime Jordan (and Wizards Jordan) was a ball-hog and kind of an a*s hole but he actually was a k*ller on the court sans all these excuses needing to be made for dude lol.

1 month ago '04        #21
fame614  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2609 2 K  Slaps total: 453 453
Because it was rookie Bron

1 month ago '20        #22
Abso 
Props total: 18511 18 K  Slaps total: 2254 2 K
JKidd
GHill

Iykyk
+1   

1 month ago '07        #23
Sincere730  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 64126 64 K  Slaps total: 6895 6 K
melo shoula won outright

1 month ago '21        #24
Linas Kleiza 
Props total: 6669 6 K  Slaps total: 3408 3 K
Sophomore Boozer>Rookie Lebron

1 month ago '20        #25
Chozen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 26084 26 K  Slaps total: 4257 4 K
Why did Bush knock down the towers?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  21
Image(s) inside Baby Bitcoin approved by Techrate up 2,700% 7d
174 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+36online now  15
Image(s) inside Jay Z put the brakes on LaMelo Ball at the Nets game
95 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+65online now  13
Richard Jefferson exposes former nba ball boy for serial glizzy glancing
129 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-78online now  9
Lmaoooooo Jordan stans is this your king??
120 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy