Former Hawaii QB Colt Brennan died of fentanyl overdose, autopsy reveals

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
39 replies  @games

most viewed right now
17 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

4 weeks ago '07        #1
5840 page views
172 comments

theFREAK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x187
Props total: 165054 165 K  Slaps total: 29989 29 K
Former Hawaii QB Colt Brennan died of fentanyl overdose, autopsy reveals

+19   

best
worst
172 comments

4 weeks ago '20        #2
Keep God First 
Props total: 12419 12 K  Slaps total: 11228 11 K
Stay off the weeeeeeduh!

Rip to that fella

Edit: how the fu*k do I have 60 more slaps than the person two below me who called him a junkie

Last edited by Keep God First; 09-18-2021 at 08:09 AM..

4 weeks ago '17        #3
Coffee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 47039 47 K  Slaps total: 9709 9 K
What does BX know about Fent?
+18   

4 weeks ago '09        #4
The Bully  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x44
Props total: 161622 161 K  Slaps total: 33968 33 K
He was a junkie who was ignorant to the effects of Fent

4 weeks ago '05        #5
StateProperty88 
Props total: 23511 23 K  Slaps total: 2561 2 K
someone needs to explain this fentanyl thing to me like im a fu*king 3 year old. it makes no sense for these dealers to cut the drugs with this stuff knowing that an overdose could put heat on them.
+70   

4 weeks ago '18        #6
dogfood2 
Props total: 10594 10 K  Slaps total: 7245 7 K
The trap booming right now. Pandemic got people ready to sniff whatever to escape reality. Get money broke boys.
+24   

4 weeks ago '20        #7
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x144
Props total: 80561 80 K  Slaps total: 16983 16 K
 StateProperty88 said
someone needs to explain this fentanyl thing to me like im a fu*king 3 year old. it makes no sense for these dealers to cut the drugs with this stuff knowing that an overdose could put heat on them.
Dealers being cheap
+49   

4 weeks ago '14        #8
Lurker 
Props total: 118255 118 K  Slaps total: 13888 13 K
 Coffee said
What does BX know about Fent?
I know all about thaaaaaat
+30   

4 weeks ago '11        #9
Wes10 
Props total: 1110 1 K  Slaps total: 124 124
 StateProperty88 said

1000x or more, more potent than morphine. combine that w a country w high opiod consumption, and bada bing, bad boom...
+33   

4 weeks ago '05        #10
StateProperty88 
Props total: 23511 23 K  Slaps total: 2561 2 K
 Wes10 said
1000x or more, more potent than morphine. combine that w a country w high opiod consumption, and bada bing, bad boom...
yeah but that doesnt explain why its getting cut with other drugs. i get it originally with the thought that the product being so good your customers will come back but now you see these ODs happening the risk of doing that skyrockets

but i maybe giving these dealers too much credit it terms of thinking that much
+18   

4 weeks ago '06        #11
jccd5. 
Props total: 3334 3 K  Slaps total: 309 309
 StateProperty88 said
yeah but that doesnt explain why its getting cut with other drugs. i get it originally with the thought that the product being so good your customers will come back but now you see these ODs happening the risk of doing that skyrockets

Has probably gotten to the source...by design

Ain't sh*t pure anymore
+14   

4 weeks ago '10        #12
tallulahmademe 
Props total: 37756 37 K  Slaps total: 6044 6 K
Damn. The numbers he put up, i just knew he had next
+14   

4 weeks ago '15        #13
TheCompanyMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 17926 17 K  Slaps total: 1600 1 K
 StateProperty88 said
Fentanyl is a manufactured opioid created by china to use in place of oxycodone, etc. Hospitals use it to treat extreme pain in place of a number of opioids due to the opioid crackdown in America and especially as we were gearing up to exit Afghanistan, which is the opium capital of the world.

COVID disrupted shipping lines all over the world. One of the challenges in getting PS5s in stores, for example, is the global microchip shortage. Along with that, drug shipping lines have been disrupted as well, making it more difficult to get product into the states.

Cartel members and drug dealers have adjusted to the shortage of supply by stepping on packs even more than normal. And in many cases, in order to increase potency of stepped on product, they've started lacing various drugs with Fentanyl.

Fentanyl was initially used recreationally to increase heroin potency. And now has been found increasingly in cocaine, meth, and even marijuana, leading to accidental ODs because the average meth, coke, or weed head isn't going into the party thinking it might be laced with fent.

Bottom line: If you can't get a PS5, stay away from drugs because everything's stepped on right now.

And if you can't stay away from drugs, order some fentanyl test strips and check your sh*t before you use it.
+79   

4 weeks ago '10        #14
6.Yrs 
Props total: 24093 24 K  Slaps total: 1399 1 K
 StateProperty88 said

Not only that but why would you give your high profile clients the same sh*t you serve Joe Schmo.

Mac Miller for example.

Why go cheap and try to stretch it..

Just charge them a convenience fee or something.

Hustling backwards is at an all time high. No pun intended.
+25   

4 weeks ago '04        #15
justinjones 
Props total: 41859 41 K  Slaps total: 2200 2 K
 StateProperty88 said

because of covid they had to make shortcuts for their supplies that they already shortcut on.

Also more times than not drug dealers are not that bright they just want the money
+14   

4 weeks ago '11        #16
Joseph  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 39040 39 K  Slaps total: 9049 9 K
This drug era getting crazy... I wonder if it was worse in the 80's.
+13   

4 weeks ago '16        #17
BXoldestgoon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 27473 27 K  Slaps total: 5158 5 K
 TheCompanyMan said
Fentanyl is a manufactured opioid created by china to use in place of oxycodone, etc. Hospitals use it to treat extreme pain in place of a number of opioids due to the opioid crackdown in America and especially as we were gearing up to exit Afghanistan, which is the opium capital of the world.

COVID disrupted shipping lines all over the world. One of the challenges in getting PS5s in stores, for example, is the global microchip shortage. Along with that, drug shipping lines have been disrupted as well, making it more difficult to get product into the states.

Cartel members and drug dealers have adjusted to the shortage of supply by stepping on packs even more than normal. And in many cases, in order to increase potency of stepped on product, they've started lacing various drugs with Fentanyl.

Fentanyl was initially used recreationally to increase heroin potency. And now has been found increasingly in cocaine, meth, and even marijuana, leading to accidental ODs because the average meth, coke, or weed head isn't going into the party thinking it might be laced with fent.

Bottom line: If you can't get a PS5, stay away from drugs because everything's stepped on right now.

And if you can't stay away from drugs, order some fentanyl test strips and check your sh*t before you use it.
Damn what if you buy the Weed from a dispensary?
+3   

4 weeks ago '15        #18
TheCompanyMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 17926 17 K  Slaps total: 1600 1 K
 BXoldestgoon said
Damn what if you buy the Weed from a dispensary?
That's probably the safest weed in America. At least there are some quality checks in the marijuana industry... at least out here in California.
+32   

4 weeks ago '10        #19
Billy Hoyle 
Props total: 4452 4 K  Slaps total: 629 629
I keep saying this sh*t man, stay away from drugs right now. sh*t is getting stepped on crazy, my homie who sells sh*t hasn’t been selling for months cause all the sh*t just keeps being stepped on. If you want to continue doing it then get the fentanyl test strips. sh*t is sad right now.
+16   

4 weeks ago '17        #20
DonC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 32022 32 K  Slaps total: 17170 17 K
 StateProperty88 said
...partly because they keep chasing higher n more potent sh*t not knowing what your their threshold is...and then one day you get the one that knocks you out!
+3   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '19        #21
SuperPawgHunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 31168 31 K  Slaps total: 22301 22 K
STAY OFF THE DOPE!!!!!11111

+6   

4 weeks ago '04        #22
dblock187s 
Props total: 8288 8 K  Slaps total: 1360 1 K
Are they adding this to every drug now?
+6   

4 weeks ago '15        #23
RunupaCheck  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 8310 8 K  Slaps total: 4113 4 K
I barley survived 3 years ago. I'm never fu*king with coke again.
+32   

4 weeks ago '20        #24
Bighempin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8980 8 K  Slaps total: 1273 1 K
When the crowd stops cheering some can't adjust!
+8   

4 weeks ago '18        #25
Txheat 
Props total: 35720 35 K  Slaps total: 2691 2 K
 StateProperty88 said
This is just my theory but I think this sh*t is intentional and just like the crack pandemic this might be getting put on the streets by people beyond who we think
+17   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+33online now  30
[Fat Loss] The 10 most Underrated foods for fat loss (and staying lean)
47 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+297online now  25
Video inside My Man Can't Be a Security Guard No More After This....
172 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-17online now  19
Video inside Didnt Know Rawls from The Wire was gay
102 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+98online now  16
Video inside When y'all both notice red flags!!
75 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
 Closes in 1 hr -  Cleveland at Indiana - 7:00 PM
 Closes in 2 hrs -  Memphis at Chicago - 8:00 PM
 Closes in 2 hrs -  Dallas at Milwaukee - 8:00 PM
 Closes in 2 hrs -  Houston at San Antonio - 8:30 PM
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy