Imagine being off the scene for 18 years, coming back and getting called a crackhead bi-ch

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
25 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

4 weeks ago '20        #1
6563 page views
118 comments

Laron Isley  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
Props total: 14786 14 K  Slaps total: 5038 5 K
Imagine being off the scene for 18 years, coming back and getting called a crackhead bi-ch

Imagine how Vita must feel. You're going to perform at a Verzuz. Sometime on your way there you have to think about doing your own verzuz. Then you realize you don't have enough songs to compete in one because your career failed. Then you say fu*k it, at least I get to feel this love and glory tonight. You get there and a n*gga calls you a dusty crack head bi*ch and say you're starving and need to eat, in front of a million people. That sh*t has to be devastating. I used to love Vita too. That who that chick be, and Burn hook were legendary
+83   

best
worst
118 comments

4 weeks ago '06        #2
Big Bear 
Props total: 46326 46 K  Slaps total: 9761 9 K

+67   

4 weeks ago '05        #3
bqstudios 
Props total: 19013 19 K  Slaps total: 2999 2 K
 Laron Isley said
Imagine how Vita must feel. You're going to perform at a Verzuz. Sometime on your way there you have to think about doing your own verzuz. Then you realize you don't have enough songs to compete in one because your career failed. Then you say fu*k it, at least I get to feel this love and glory tonight. You get there and a n*gga calls you a dusty crack head bi*ch and say you're starving and need to eat, in front of a million people. That sh*t has to be devastating. I used to love Vita too. That who that chick be, and Burn hook were legendary
THIS WAS A HIP HOP BATTLE! When did we become so dam soft lol. People take shots in battles , thats a part of it, now dudes is butt hurt. But you know why it hurts, cause theres some truth to it. Vita looked like she hasnt ate a decent meal in a while.

Joe told ja first he need to feed them chicks lol
+31   

4 weeks ago '21        #4
Aztec King 
Props total: 3589 3 K  Slaps total: 1047 1 K
fu*k a hoe's feelings.
+45   

4 weeks ago '13        #5
MGz09 
Props total: 3994 3 K  Slaps total: 378 378
At first I thought that sh*t was foul but then I found it hilarious
+24   

4 weeks ago '20        #6
The corrector  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8607 8 K  Slaps total: 2008 2 K
 bqstudios said
THIS WAS A HIP HOP BATTLE! When did we become so dam soft lol. People take shots in battles , thats a part of it, now dudes is butt hurt. But you know why it hurts, cause theres some truth to it. Vita looked like she hasnt ate a decent meal in a while.

No it was a verzuz between friends. It was supposed to be friendly competition, respectful and celebratory.

Imagine if Red would have said ODB was a crackhead in verzuz with meth or Snoop would have said X was crackhead in their verzuz

If this was Gucci vs Jeezy or Beenie man vs bounty hunter I understand the energy but it was totally out of line here
+83   

4 weeks ago '05        #7
bqstudios 
 The corrector said
No it was a verzuz between friends. It was supposed to be friendly competition, respectful and celebratory.

Imagine if Red would have said ODB was a crackhead in verzuz with meth or Snoop would have said X was crackhead in their verzuz

If this was Gucci vs Jeezy or Beenie man vs bounty hunter I understand the energy but it was totally out of line here
Cmon man, Dipset and the lox were calling each other pu**y and all types of sh*t, they were respectfully Disrespecting each other lol. Them chicks just got in the line of fire, im sure if Dipset would have brung out Hell rell and jr writer like some fans wanted, Jada would have said some similar slick sh*t.

Shiet, Gucci said some way more disrespectful sh*t to jeezy about his man that got k*lled, that has to cut deeper than someone calling someone a crackhead.

Last edited by bqstudios; 09-17-2021 at 04:09 PM..

4 weeks ago '10        #8
Bigg_Slime  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x40
Props total: 65267 65 K  Slaps total: 31731 31 K
 bqstudios said

Vita been dat size her whole damn career

And lil mo looked good
+57   

4 weeks ago '18        #9
S-Class  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 91390 91 K  Slaps total: 9073 9 K
fu*k what these women hating incel virgins say

That sh*t was uncalled for , Joe was sensitive cause he was losing
+74   

4 weeks ago '04        #10
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 37594 37 K  Slaps total: 2824 2 K
If you look at her legs you can tell she did not miss leg day plus she always been slim
+41   

4 weeks ago '05        #11
bqstudios 
 Bigg_Slime said

And lil mo looked good
Yeah and joes point was she looked like she hasnt been eating good, like she starving lol. sh*t was funny to me, obviously evryone has a different opinion. Its just funny to see people catchin feelings.

4 weeks ago '04        #12
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x63
Props total: 133415 133 K  Slaps total: 18968 18 K
 Aztec King said
fu*k a hoe's feelings.
I live by this till this day
+16   

4 weeks ago '20        #13
nyctoneworleans  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 17635 17 K  Slaps total: 1391 1 K
 bqstudios said

I don't think it has nothing to do with rap competition, because the event was Fat joe vs Ja rule. Not Fat joe vs Lil mo & Vita

If Fat Joe is as nice a lyricist as he proclaim he should been able to take the W, without "getting caught up" in the moment.

A cheap shot is a cheap shot
+13   

4 weeks ago '14        #14
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 151559 151 K  Slaps total: 34906 34 K
whats worse is that fat jo admitted during his fake apology, that he saw lil mo and im a*suming vita as well back stage, he knew they were going to perform, so he didn't say it out of thin air, on some "i dont know who you bringing out, but whoever it is , they are crackhead bi*ches"

more so, he apologized if he offended someone, but not for his actual words, hes basically apologizing that they took offense about it...

remy ma & ashanti getting hermes bags , and not lil mo or vita didn't sit right with me either, lord knows they would have appreciated it more, but maybe thats not on joe ...because lil mo & vita were part of ja's set....ja rule should them a gift to make things right
+14   

4 weeks ago '07        #15
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x115
Props total: 243016 243 K  Slaps total: 21713 21 K
 Bigg_Slime said

And lil mo looked good
^ This

+3   

4 weeks ago '21        #16
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 15202 15 K  Slaps total: 3755 3 K
fu*k them grandmas

4 weeks ago '07        #17
Mr.Green E.U.I. 
Props total: 2305 2 K  Slaps total: 367 367
PC culture the fu*king worst

U kno the world soft when everyone is afraid of a virus wit a 90 something percent survival rate

I purposely tease n bully my kids daily jus so they go out in the world and take it out on this soft a*s culture

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '17        #18
Speedy ClapSon 
Props total: 23314 23 K  Slaps total: 7575 7 K
What's sad is how a 50 year old was acting

Old heads been looking like clowns since verzuz started
+7   

4 weeks ago '17        #19
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 85998 85 K  Slaps total: 25199 25 K
 bqstudios said

It’s not THAT kind of battle…. It gives artists their flowers. It’s supposed to be about nostalgia and who had the hits

Fat Joe was doing too much, I guess cuz he lost the crowd. Lox did it perfectly…. They were talking sideways but nothing disrespectful u can’t walk away from

Fat Joe calling them bi*ches/not eating
“MY bi*ches RICH”…. Type sh*t. This wasn’t a rap battle. It was a battle of the songs

I’m sure vita and mo didn’t come there for that.

Last edited by PackerTrelli3; 09-17-2021 at 07:14 PM..
+24   

4 weeks ago '05        #20
nigelmes1 
Props total: 5480 5 K  Slaps total: 860 860
Only incel weirdos defend this bullsh*t. sh*t was out of line, n*ggas not even beefing. That’s why Joe apologized. He knew he was wrong for that and responded immediately.
+10   

4 weeks ago '19        #21
Mental Illness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 42592 42 K  Slaps total: 29608 29 K
Incels going wild in this thread

Turn you laptop off, take a shower and put on some cologne and go get some fresh air, you may get some attention from women
+2   

4 weeks ago '20        #22
Ninjahood 
Props total: 5217 5 K  Slaps total: 697 697
Vita during Belly era.. >>>

I may be in da minority but I'll take a slim broad long-term to wife....harder for em to get washed up.
+44   

4 weeks ago '06        #23
new2hiphop 
Props total: 63130 63 K  Slaps total: 4266 4 K
Vita fcked it up for lil no to be honest vita has always been slim but she looked washed with that torn skirt naaah that ain’t it. She looked like a gas station bi*ch.
+2   

4 weeks ago '04        #24
erickonasis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 86481 86 K  Slaps total: 9380 9 K
 Ninjahood said
Vita during Belly era.. >>>

I may be in da minority but I'll take a slim broad long-term to wife....harder for em to get washed up.
This sh*t was actually banging back in the day. Rather hear her than some Megan yada yada bullsh*t

+23   

4 weeks ago '12        #25
Geepoppa 
Props total: 46 46  Slaps total: 10 10
But Vita has always been thin.
+8   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+309online now  15
Video inside My Man Can't Be a Security Guard No More After This....
181 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+31online now  13
Article inside Men Are Now More Likely to Be Single Than Women.
192 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside HALLOWEEN k*llS (2021) | US Premiere
80 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+33online now  8
Ted Sarandos: Dave Chappelle 'Content Doesn’t Directly Translate to Real-World..
64 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy