Shaqtin a Hurt Feelings

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

4 weeks ago '20        #1
2340 page views
43 comments

randomguy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 18771 18 K  Slaps total: 2909 2 K
Shaqtin a Hurt Feelings

+15   

best
worst
43 comments

4 weeks ago '11        #2
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 53063 53 K  Slaps total: 5359 5 K
Shaq was putting extra unfair emphasis on J-Mac's fu*k-ups though and clowning him a bit more than others who made that segment... i think it was more of a "tough love" thing for motivational purposes, that obviously backfired via J-Mac's quote above.

dudes a decent player, his physicality should've gave him an extra advantage somewhere down the line, but when utilized right, he produces.
+43   

4 weeks ago '09        #3
Puppet Master  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 73222 73 K  Slaps total: 20414 20 K

+11   

4 weeks ago '18        #4
MayneThaTruth2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 16470 16 K  Slaps total: 12829 12 K
 Sinamatik CFR said
Shaq was putting extra unfair emphasis on J-Mac's fu*k-ups though and clowning him a bit more than others who made that segment... i think it was more of a "tough love" thing for motivational purposes, that obviously backfired via J-Mac's quote above.

dudes a decent player, his physicality should've gave him an extra advantage somewhere down the line, but when utilized right, he produces.
Javelle was more clumsy than everyone.

He earned those highlight reels, my thing is that once he took it personal Shaq should've let it go.

Shaq started acting bitter, and making it into a beef.

Update; I know Im the realest on the site, but please no more props. Hard to keep track!!

Last edited by MayneThaTruth2; 09-18-2021 at 09:52 AM..
+37   

4 weeks ago '11        #5
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 53063 53 K  Slaps total: 5359 5 K
 MayneThaTruth2 said
Javelle was more clumsy than everyone.

He earned those highlight reels, my thing is that once he took it personal Shaq should've let it go.

Shaq started acting bitter, and making it into a beef.
Thats all i was saying his sh*t was extra-emphasized... the n*gga been uncoordinated before he got to the league, lol.
+11   

4 weeks ago '04        #6
slimboyballer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 37593 37 K  Slaps total: 8165 8 K
Meanwhile
Shareef O'Neal
UCLA- 2ppg 2rbs
LSU- 2ppg 2rbs
+31   

4 weeks ago '13        #7
EZ Green  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 70556 70 K  Slaps total: 9329 9 K
Shaq ruined that man's rep. You can't think of javale without thinking of him being clumsy and goofy
+20   

4 weeks ago '18        #8
back1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 10810 10 K  Slaps total: 4341 4 K
Javale wasn’t being a target for no reason. He was fu*king up in the court in hilarious ways. If you don’t want to be a clown don’t do clown sh*t.

Soft a*s mf. And it wasn’t like he was airballing or dribbling off his foot. He was throwing ally’s to himself from like 30 ft out and making ridiculous flashy passes that sailed out of bounds. That’s on him. I never seen MJ have mental mistakes of that variety.
+26   

4 weeks ago '16        #9
144000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28456 28 K  Slaps total: 42525 42 K
Don't blame McGee at all.

You don't turn a man's career into a running joke. But he came out on top.

4 weeks ago '18        #10
illicit lee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 6372 6 K  Slaps total: 742 742
3 time Nba champ …

Shaq as much as I love dude .. right up there with Mj and 50 when it comes to petty all time champions lol
+8   

4 weeks ago '04        #11
KidKingGoD 
Props total: 2707 2 K  Slaps total: 501 501
Shaq alot of these n*ggas heroes imagine hearing your hero sh*t on you... it'd make you second guess yourself. I can see that. This isnt a toughen up thing if your role model or guy you looked upto dissed you it'd affect you.
+9   

4 weeks ago '20        #12
Trueballer718 
Props total: 4188 4 K  Slaps total: 852 852
 back1 said
Javale wasnt being a target for no reason. He was fu*king up in the court in hilarious ways. If you dont want to be a clown dont do clown sh*t.

Soft a*s mf. And it wasnt like he was airballing or dribbling off his foot. He was throwing allys to himself from like 30 ft out and making ridiculous flashy passes that sailed out of bounds. Thats on him. I never seen MJ have mental mistakes of that variety.
Every body not MJ lol too many people compare how it was back in the day to Mj standards . Weird sh*t man . A lot of people had fu*k ups before and after . Javale he still ended up with 3 rings . You gotta call him a 3 time NBA champion if he doesnt win any more when its all said and done
+5   

4 weeks ago '04        #13
B-Moore 
Props total: 1410 1 K  Slaps total: 488 488
 illicit lee said
3 time Nba champ

Shaq as much as I love dude .. right up there with Mj and 50 when it comes to petty all time champions lol
The fu*k is 50 a champion of?? Eating bullets?

4 weeks ago '06        #14
Big Bear 
Props total: 46326 46 K  Slaps total: 9761 9 K
JaVale McGee is a Shaqtin a fool legend
+7   

4 weeks ago '04        #15
thegod 
Props total: 8634 8 K  Slaps total: 342 342
Dude should have just said that you could make lowlights of almost any player and they would appear to be a horrible player if you haven’t seen them play or seen their highlights.

Saying MJ, whose highlights and career are light years ahead of yours and whose lowlights def ain’t gonna have the dumb sh*t he was doing like trying to dunk from damn near the top of the key, just ain’t make sense to say lol.
+5   

4 weeks ago '21        #16
Tinfoil Kufi 
Props total: 3394 3 K  Slaps total: 1145 1 K
When shaq sees your potential as a big he attacks you.

Javale Mcgee on the nuggets had so much potential to be one of the great bigs with his length and athleticism.

Luckily he came out a 3x nba champion and also his friend nick Young got a ring.

You can't stop what's meant to be.

Shaq most def was a great player but he's a terrible person.

4 weeks ago '21        #17
Tinfoil Kufi 
Props total: 3394 3 K  Slaps total: 1145 1 K
 thegod said
Dude should have just said that you could make lowlights of almost any player and they would appear to be a horrible player if you havent seen them play or seen their highlights.

Saying MJ, whose highlights and career are light years ahead of yours and whose lowlights def aint gonna have the dumb sh*t he was doing like trying to dunk from damn near the top of the key, just aint make sense to say lol.
I been watching mj since the early 90s and I can't really remember him doing dumb sh*t especially in critical games.

But I get what he was saying but I also think shaq is jealous of Any big man with potential

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '17        #18
Speedy ClapSon 
Props total: 23293 23 K  Slaps total: 7564 7 K
Javale was always doing too much with a limited skillset, his confidence got him clowned
+2   

4 weeks ago '21        #19
AdmRu 
Props total: 3426 3 K  Slaps total: 936 936
Yeah Shaq went Bully Mode on the kids name for Years and of course America Let Him Do It To A Black Man with not one eye blinking about it...

Shaq has Never had room to talk with his free throw shooting... But yeah, Let's ignore His Career Long Lack Of and just chuckle along with what they tell us to laugh at...
+5   

4 weeks ago '08        #20
Solitary Genius 
Props total: 14158 14 K  Slaps total: 2753 2 K
n*gga stop crying .. sh*t was jokes n*ggas too sensitive, that didn't cause sh*t to your career.

YOU determine your career, and you made the NBA so be proud of your accomplishments or put more work in!
+7   

4 weeks ago '20        #21
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x144
Props total: 80567 80 K  Slaps total: 16984 16 K
Stop doing all that dumb as shxt on the court and he wouldn’t have been clowned.
+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #22
DeadendBoy 
Props total: 14515 14 K  Slaps total: 1602 1 K
 EZ Green said
Shaq ruined that man's rep. You can't think of javale without thinking of him being clumsy and goofy
When you think of shaqtin a fool JV the first person you think of

When you think of JV the first you think about is shaqtin a fool

Even they stop beefing its never going away
+1   

4 weeks ago '04        #23
x Tha Arkitek x  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 20067 20 K  Slaps total: 2811 2 K
 slimboyballer said
Meanwhile
Shareef O'Neal
UCLA- 2ppg 2rbs
LSU- 2ppg 2rbs
The kid had to medical redshirt his freshman year due to a whole HEART issue and to have surgery for it.

4 weeks ago '15        #24
thirssty58  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 45849 45 K  Slaps total: 6015 6 K
Downward spiral its fu*k shaq and everything he stands for if that's how he's treating it basically Kwame but brave enough to do it while still active
+1   

4 weeks ago '06        #25
WigzBeenSplit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 8377 8 K  Slaps total: 3594 3 K
 slimboyballer said
Meanwhile
Shareef O'Neal
UCLA- 2ppg 2rbs
LSU- 2ppg 2rbs
Shaq said hed be in the nba lmao
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+31online now  22
Article inside Men Are Now More Likely to Be Single Than Women.
192 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  21
Video inside HALLOWEEN k*llS (2021) | US Premiere
77 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+309online now  16
Video inside My Man Can't Be a Security Guard No More After This....
181 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  6
Ted Sarandos: Dave Chappelle 'Content Doesnt Directly Translate to Real-World..
64 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy