Sep 17 - Texas Anti-vaxxers Jump NYC Hostess after being asked for proof of vaccination

top in section
   I Just Watched Life  @movies
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
125 replies  @guap

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '06        #1
1972 page views
109 comments

illathruz 
Props total: 11162 11 K  Slaps total: 2248 2 K
Sep 17 - Texas Anti-vaxxers Jump NYC Hostess after being asked for proof of vaccination

Link to full video: visit this link https://www.nbcnewyork.co .. mpression=true

A hostess at a well-known New York City restaurant was attacked just for asking to see a group's proof of COVID vaccination, a requirement to dine inside in the city.

Exclusive cellphone video obtained by NBC New York shows the Thursday evening attack outside Carmine's Restaurant on the Upper West Side. Around 5 p.m., tempers flared and the hostess stand is nearly tipped over in the mayhem, with a waiter at one point helping carry someone away from the scene.

The 22-year-old hostess asked the group of Texans to show proof of getting the COVID vaccine in order to dine in the restaurant, part of NYC's executive order that went into effect this week. Law enforcement sources said that the hostess was then repeatedly punched in the face and body, and sent to the hospital.

In a statement, a spokesperson for Carmine's said in part that "it's a shocking and tragic situation when one of our valued employees is a*saulted for doing their job — as required by city policies — and trying to make a living."

The Hospitality Alliance is calling on the city and the state to increase penalties for a*saulting restaurant workers who are trying to enforce the new COVID rules.

Police said three people are now facing charges.

----

These sisters got the black community and Texas looking bad up in here

I don't know about you, but I had a specific profile of who I thought did this sh*t, and then I saw their names and I was like

And then I saw the video and I was like

Old rachet a*s, what the ghetto a*s, mothafu*kin a*s. And at Carmine's too? Carmine's? My n*gga, Carmines?!?!?

----

It's been brought to my attention by @jlandryst that they might not really be antivax. They for example may have just been violent people that actually had a vaccine but didn't have the paperwork. There are a bunch of other possible scenarios too.

I think it's likely they are antivax, but in the spirit of truth, I gotta admit that I don't know if they're antivax.

Mods, please feel free to retitle my post to something like "Texas idiots Jump NYC Hostess after being asked for proof of vaccination" or something of that nature

Last edited by illathruz; 09-17-2021 at 08:37 PM.. Reason: I don't know if these idiots are actually antivax
+6   

best
worst
109 comments

1 month ago '04        #2
ItAlY2BkLyN 
Props total: 32547 32 K  Slaps total: 8015 8 K
 illathruz said
I don't know about you, but I had a specific profile of who I thought did this sh*t, and then I saw their names and I was like

Old rachet a*s, what the ghetto a*s, mothafu*kin a*s. And at Carmine's too? Carmine's? My n*gga, Carmines?!?!?
That lets you know the conditioning and division that's being sowed in this country is having an effect. Media pushes these images to make us think a certain way.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #3
Lazy 
Props total: 26833 26 K  Slaps total: 3518 3 K
These are the people calling for unity right now and saying “We’re all in this together”

Yes, let’s join hands with the psychos

Keep y’all dirty a*ses in your poor states

Texas lost

Last edited by Lazy; 09-17-2021 at 12:11 PM..
+8   

1 month ago '15        #4
Smuuve 
Props total: 19238 19 K  Slaps total: 1705 1 K
Out of state charges now you gotta fly back to NY and you can’t even enjoy it cause you gon be worried bout court

That 45 seconds cost y’all thousands of dollars
+25   

1 month ago '21        #5
Aztec King 
Props total: 3660 3 K  Slaps total: 1064 1 K
smh
+1   

1 month ago '20        #6
GingerBreadMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 17678 17 K  Slaps total: 9227 9 K
Funniest part is they most certainly vote for the same people who are now mandating rules causing their segregation

1 month ago '20        #7
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 22794 22 K  Slaps total: 1812 1 K
Why these stupid hicks in NYC if they’re against the mandates?

Go eat in Westchester or Jersey if u don’t wanna get carded
+11   

1 month ago '06        #8
illathruz  OP
 GingerBreadMan said
Funniest part is they most certainly vote for the same people who are now mandating rules causing their segregation
They probably don't vote because of all of the propaganda that's targeted toward blacks.

The Mueller report explains how blacks are under attack by foreign powers. Here's just some examples:

+7   

1 month ago '04        #9
jlandryst  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x49
Props total: 18589 18 K  Slaps total: 1978 1 K
 illathruz said
Link to full video:

A hostess at a well-known New York City restaurant was attacked just for asking to see a group's proof of COVID vaccination, a requirement to dine inside in the city.

Exclusive cellphone video obtained by NBC New York shows the Thursday evening attack outside Carmine's Restaurant on the Upper West Side. Around 5 p.m., tempers flared and the hostess stand is nearly tipped over in the mayhem, with a waiter at one point helping carry someone away from the scene.

The 22-year-old hostess asked the group of Texans to show proof of getting the COVID vaccine in order to dine in the restaurant, part of NYC's executive order that went into effect this week. Law enforcement sources said that the hostess was then repeatedly punched in the face and body, and sent to the hospital.

In a statement, a spokesperson for Carmine's said in part that "it's a shocking and tragic situation when one of our valued employees is a*saulted for doing their job as required by city policies and trying to make a living."

The Hospitality Alliance is calling on the city and the state to increase penalties for a*saulting restaurant workers who are trying to enforce the new COVID rules.

Police said three people are now facing charges.

----

These sisters got the black community and Texas looking bad up in here

Why would you call them anti-vaxxers thats not stated anywhere in the story or video or any of the other coverage of this situation. All it says is they attacked her because of confusion over the vaccine cards. Click bait titles gonna be the death of this site/forum.
+1   

1 month ago '05        #10
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 45479 45 K  Slaps total: 14925 14 K
It's so funny how "conspiracy theorist" remain undefeated. A year ago if you were to tell people that proof of vaccination status would be needed to eat at a restaurant, you'd be labeled as a conspiracy theorist. In fact, it was only months ago where I made a thread about digital passports, only for the walking dead "vaccinists" like @ @ @ tried to laugh at the idea of passports for basic things.

After paper vaccine papers, what's next? Digital passports? After digital passports, do you know what's next? Human Microchips. When people say this entire covid charade is a link to micro-chipping, you better think through and believe it and stop all the "conspiracy theorists" labeling that you sleeping dead zombies always resort to.

Last edited by 4REAL; 09-17-2021 at 01:29 PM..
+5   

1 month ago '16        #11
Toast2the  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 51074 51 K  Slaps total: 7938 7 K
 Smuuve said
Out of state charges now you gotta fly back to NY and you cant even enjoy it cause you gon be worried bout court

That 45 seconds cost yall thousands of dollars
They wont be able to enjoy it regardless because they arent vaccinated and you cant do shot here if you aint take the shot

Seems very ignorant that they would plan a trip to nyc after the mandate went into effect if they arent vaxxed

1 month ago '06        #12
illathruz  OP
 jlandryst said
Why would you call them anti-vaxxers thats not stated anywhere in the story or video or any of the other coverage of this situation. All it says is they attacked her because of confusion over the vaccine cards. Click bait titles gonna be the death of this site/forum.
Bro, they literally attacked a woman for asking for a vaccine card and got arrested.

If that's not anti-vaccine, I don't know what is
+4   

1 month ago '20        #13
GingerBreadMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 17678 17 K  Slaps total: 9227 9 K
this thread would be a lot more active if the women were a different color

1 month ago '06        #14
illathruz  OP
 GingerBreadMan said
this thread would be a lot more active if the women were a different color
Maybe. Might not be active for the right reasons though.

But I think this is a great opportunity for we as the black community to have a little introspection honestly.
+3   

1 month ago '06        #15
Storchaveli  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 28235 28 K  Slaps total: 6805 6 K
 Storchaveli said

Now do what you always do and come up with an imaginary scenario then freak out about it and blame vaccines.
Called it just a few days ago.

4REAL said

After paper vaccine papers, what's next? Digital passports? After digital passports, do you know what's next? Human Microchips. When people say this entire covid charade is a link to micro-chipping, you better think through and believe it and stop all the "conspiracy theorists" labeling that you sleeping dead zombies always resort to.
Tinfoils always trying to stoke fear and panic about vaccines like

fu*k outta here.
+3   

1 month ago '09        #16
Puppet Master  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 73284 73 K  Slaps total: 20439 20 K
We don't claim these mammoths in Houston.
+1   

1 month ago '20        #17
Bateman 
Props total: 18174 18 K  Slaps total: 1598 1 K
 illathruz said
Maybe. Might not be active for the right reasons though.

But I think this is a great opportunity for we as the black community to have a little introspection honestly.
It's gon take a lot more than some hoodrats making fools of themselves at a restaurant for that to happen

I feel you tho
+2   

1 month ago '05        #18
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 45479 45 K  Slaps total: 14925 14 K
 Storchaveli said
Called it just a few days ago.

Tinfoils always trying to stoke fear and panic about vaccines like

fu*k outta here.
You're going to be among the first peoples to be experimentally chipped. That's a spoiler alert.

All your fetishes of being controlled by the state is coming true.

1 month ago '21        #19
nocomment  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7473 7 K  Slaps total: 1299 1 K
 Puppet Master said
We don't claim these mammoths in Houston.
they mammoths, we know they yours, everything is bigger in texas
+3   

1 month ago '16        #20
Hoggystyle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 81851 81 K  Slaps total: 8991 8 K
 POWER RAPS said
Why these stupid hicks in NYC if they’re against the mandates?

Go eat in Westchester or Jersey if u don’t wanna get carded
Nah fu*k that send them pagans back on the Oregon trail

1 month ago '15        #21
Tripsev 
Props total: 5025 5 K  Slaps total: 2684 2 K
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
That lets you know the conditioning and division that's being sowed in this country is having an effect. Media pushes these images to make us think a certain way.
Howd anybody slap that? Lol. Mf really are desperate to believe they are on the good side.
+1   

1 month ago '06        #22
Storchaveli  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 28235 28 K  Slaps total: 6805 6 K
 4REAL said
You're going to be among the first peoples to be experimentally chipped. That's a spoiler alert.

All your fetishes of being controlled by the state is coming true.

ALL of these chips are in your body right now. Guess the only thing you can do to turn them off is k*ll yourself.

+5   

1 month ago '19        #23
Dc113095  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 468 468  Slaps total: 49 49
 POWER RAPS said
Why these stupid hicks in NYC if theyre against the mandates?

Go eat in Westchester or Jersey if u dont wanna get carded
You just answered your question. Its cause theyre stupid
+3   

1 month ago '07        #24
young mad 
Props total: 25362 25 K  Slaps total: 1370 1 K
Why come to NY? We been the most vaccine progressive in the country.
with these programs. Don’t come here with the bullsh*t stay wherever the fu*k you coming from
+6   

1 month ago '04        #25
ItAlY2BkLyN 
Props total: 32547 32 K  Slaps total: 8015 8 K
 Tripsev said
Howd anybody slap that? Lol. Mf really are desperate to believe they are on the good side.
I'm saying

it takes more than minimum mental capacity to be able to view society as a collection of individuals. Lower cognitive individuals need to view society in terms of large homogenous groups because it takes less critical thinking and easier to pass judgement on the "bad guys"
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+139online now  20
These Historical figures brought so much joy to the black community
336 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+24online now  19
Video inside J Prince sends out another threat, I mean message again....
130 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+44online now  15
Image(s) inside For the BMF watchers on BX , Apparently "Lamar" Is based on OG Layton ..
56 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside Kith X curb your enthusiasm?
30 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy