The 757 could put together a defense no offense could score on (VA is the goat area)

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 month ago '16        #1
679 page views
27 comments

Frankie Needles  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 25361 25 K  Slaps total: 7330 7 K
The 757 could put together a defense no offense could score on (VA is the goat area)

If you went thru and made up a list of defensive players just from the 757, it would be one of the greatest defenses ever a*sembled and might not be able to be scored on...think i'm making it up, let's go

DE Bruce Smith**
DT William Fuller
DT Ricky Walker
DE Darryl Tapp

LB Lawrence Taylor**
LB Vince Hall
LB Xavier Adibi

DB Dre Bly*
FS Kenny Easley **
SS Kam Chancellor
DB DeAngelo Hall

(*college hall of fame) (** Pro-football hall of fame)
Essentially there's a hall of fame level player at every level of this defense with 2 of the top 5 all time sack leaders in NFL history.

Doesn't matter if you haven't heard of all of the names on the list, the names you have heard of make up for any fall offs from the other guys.

I dare another area like LA (city not county), Dade County (not including broward and WPB) Houston, Dallas, anywhere to put together either an offense of all guys from there that could score on this defense OR put together a defense just as nice

best
worst
27 comments

1 month ago '15        #2
Lockwind 
Props total: 2081 2 K  Slaps total: 1210 1 K
Florida would mop these n*ggas up
+8   

1 month ago '06        #3
soso24  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 69268 69 K  Slaps total: 8283 8 K
Lightwork for the North Texas area

1 month ago '04        #4
slimboyballer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 37852 37 K  Slaps total: 8198 8 K
 Frankie Needles said
If you went thru and made up a list of defensive players just from the 757, it would be one of the greatest defenses ever a*sembled and might not be able to be scored on...think i'm making it up, let's go

DE Bruce Smith**
DT William Fuller
DT Ricky Walker
DE Darryl Tapp

LB Lawrence Taylor**
LB Vince Hall
LB Xavier Adibi

DB Dre Bly*
FS Kenny Easley **
SS Kam Chancellor
DB DeAngelo Hall

(*college hall of fame) (** Pro-football hall of fame)
Essentially there's a hall of fame level player at every level of this defense with 2 of the top 5 all time sack leaders in NFL history.

Doesn't matter if you haven't heard of all of the names on the list, the names you have heard of make up for any fall offs from the other guys.

I dare another area like LA (city not county), Dade County (not including broward and WPB) Houston, Dallas, anywhere to put together either an offense of all guys from there that could score on this defense OR put together a defense just as nice
Va not the biggest state but their best athletes can go against any state!

1 month ago '04        #5
Marcus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 11725 11 K  Slaps total: 1428 1 K
this year chiefs would put up 35 points against them
+4   

1 month ago '16        #6
BMC1000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 29062 29 K  Slaps total: 5462 5 K
LA would put these boys away
+1   

1 month ago '08        #7
Skilly713 
Props total: 25117 25 K  Slaps total: 1820 1 K
OP aint never lied, Unc passed away I’ll be in Hampton Monday

1 month ago '17        #8
OGMiamishank 
Props total: 27351 27 K  Slaps total: 4842 4 K
 Lockwind said
Florida would mop these n*ggas up
Miami by itself would run them out of the building let alone the whole state of Florida just give me Broward and Dade county. The reason threads like this get made is bc n*ggas feel overlooked the reason n*ggas get overlooked is bc there is nothing to look at. I see a lot of old names on that list not a lot of new ones and who would the back ups be bc there is no depth they have produced stars but on average they don't produce sh*t. Don't at me. When I go 5 wide with ochocino Antonio brown Michael Irvin amari cooper and Andre Johnson what u gonna do? I can be the quarterback and score on u goofy bamas try and get some respect from DC not from BX
+6   

1 month ago '21        #9
King856 
Props total: 11043 11 K  Slaps total: 4578 4 K
Dre Bly and Deangelo Hall suck

+1   

1 month ago '21        #10
King856 
Props total: 11043 11 K  Slaps total: 4578 4 K
 OGMiamishank said
Miami by itself would run them out of the building let alone the whole state of Florida just give me Broward and Dade county. The reason threads like this get made is bc n*ggas feel overlooked the reason n*ggas get overlooked is bc there is nothing to look at. I see a lot of old names on that list not a lot of new ones and who would the back ups be bc there is no depth they have produced stars but on average they don't produce sh*t. Don't at me. When I go 5 wide with ochocino Antonio brown Michael Irvin amari cooper and Andre Johnson what u gonna do? I can be the quarterback and score on u goofy bamas try and get some respect from DC not from BX
This

Active players from Mia would beat OPs team

Lamar/Stafford
Dalvin cook
King Henry
Diontae Johnson
Amari
Ridley
+3   

1 month ago '20        #11
Chozen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25818 25 K  Slaps total: 4235 4 K
Dre Bly and Deangelo Hall would be food for Florida...I'd just throw Andre Johnson and Antonio Brown out there and laugh as we put up 70+ points
+1   

1 month ago '20        #12
Chozen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25818 25 K  Slaps total: 4235 4 K
 OGMiamishank said
On God on God

1 month ago '04        #13
D1nOnlyMrM@  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 23767 23 K  Slaps total: 3403 3 K
I won't go that far. I'll say it's a hotbed of talent

1 month ago '16        #14
Frankie Needles  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6 OP
Cats keep saying ALL OF FLORIDA, breh I live in Miami, so let me explain to you the 757,
The 757 is equivalent in size to just liberty city, opa locka, coconut Grove, North Miami Miami say Carol city....THAT'S it

And I guess yall ain't see the names, BRUCE SMITH and LAWRENCE TAYLOR...who ever your WRs won't have time to catch the ball cause the QB is running for his life or sacked EVERY PLAY.

If I opened it up to the WHOLE VA, wouldn't nobody stand a chance for real
+3   

1 month ago '17        #15
OGMiamishank 
 Frankie Needles said
Cats keep saying ALL OF FLORIDA, breh I live in Miami, so let me explain to you the 757,
The 757 is equivalent in size to just liberty city, opa locka, coconut Grove, North Miami Miami say Carol city....THAT'S it

And I guess yall ain't see the names, BRUCE SMITH and LAWRENCE TAYLOR...who ever your WRs won't have time to catch the ball cause the QB is running for his life or sacked EVERY PLAY.

Michael Irvin little n*gga sent both them bums home dipsh*t. They couldn't get to his QB to win the Superbowl dumb a*s playmaker has 3 of them things. Please go to bed. This sh*t is over.
+1   

1 month ago '16        #16
 OGMiamishank said
Michael Irvin little n*gga sent both them bums home dipsh*t. They couldn't get to his QB to win the Superbowl dumb a*s playmaker has 3 of them things. Please go to bed. This sh*t is over.
Michael irvin isn't from miami though so he doesn't count on your list, he's from broward...we3nt to St Thomas Aquinas...

1 month ago '17        #17
OGMiamishank 
 Frankie Needles said
Michael irvin isn't from miami though so he doesn't count on your list, he's from broward...we3nt to St Thomas Aquinas...
The Catholic school right? This one? "The school was founded in 1936 as part of St. Anthony School and moved to its current location in southwest Fort Lauderdale in 1952. It is sponsored by the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Miami"

U nitpicking and when Michael Irvin transferred from weak a*s piper in sunrise (he wasn't from sunrise) somebody paid his tuition to go to THE premier CHS in south Florida in 1983 Ft Lauderdale and Miami still shared the same area code. So the 757 vs 305 argument still stands. U sound like a d*ckeater.
+1   

1 month ago '16        #18
 OGMiamishank said
The Catholic school right? This one? "The school was founded in 1936 as part of St. Anthony School and moved to its current location in southwest Fort Lauderdale in 1952. It is sponsored by the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Miami"

U nitpicking and when Michael Irvin transferred from weak a*s piper in sunrise (he wasn't from sunrise) somebody paid his tuition to go to THE premier CHS in south Florida in 1983 Ft Lauderdale and Miami still shared the same area code. So the 757 vs 305 argument still stands. U sound like a d*ckeater.
Naw doesn't stand, n*ggas from south florida know those are 2 totally different areas, so yeah Irvin is out..

1 month ago '06        #19
yumflip  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 15040 15 K  Slaps total: 1539 1 K
Didn't really do the research, but the 412/724 area is crazy for defense. (Pittsburgh) The area code was 412 for years, but in the 90's they added 724 for cell service. Still WPIAL tho. Not a full roster, but:

Ty Law
Revis Island
LaVar Arrington
Jack Ham
Sean Lee
Aaron Donald
Sean Gilbert

If I get a minute, I'll fill out the roster. But these n*ggas would murder sh*t.
+3   

1 month ago '04        #20
slimboyballer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 37852 37 K  Slaps total: 8198 8 K
 Frankie Needles said

facts!

1 month ago '17        #21
Vic Damone Jr 
Props total: 1111 1 K  Slaps total: 419 419
 yumflip said
Didn't really do the research, but the 412/724 area is crazy for defense. (Pittsburgh) The area code was 412 for years, but in the 90's they added 724 for cell service. Still WPIAL tho. Not a full roster, but:

Ty Law
Revis Island
LaVar Arrington
Jack Ham
Sean Lee
Aaron Donald
Sean Gilbert

If I get a minute, I'll fill out the roster. But these n*ggas would murder sh*t.
Paul Posluszny

Western PA football

Got a pretty nasty offensive lineup too off the top of my head

Joe Namath
Joe Montana
Dan Marino
Jim Kelly
Johnny Unitas

Tony Dorsett
Curtis Martin
James Conner

Brandon Marshall
Tyler Boyd
Terrelle Pryor
Steve brea*ton

Jimbo Covert and Russ Grimm on the OL

Last edited by Vic Damone Jr; 09-18-2021 at 05:44 PM..

1 month ago '06        #22
yumflip  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 15040 15 K  Slaps total: 1539 1 K
 Vic Damone Jr said
Paul Posluszny

Western PA football

Got a pretty nasty offensive lineup too off the top of my head

Joe Namath
Joe Montana
Dan Marino
Jim Kelly
Johnny Unitas

Tony Dorsett
Curtis Martin

Brandon Marshall
Tyler Boyd
Terrelle Pryor
Steve brea*ton

Jimbo Covert and Russ Grimm on the OL
How the fu*k I forget Jason Taylor too?

That D would be stupid.

Bout to watch this PSU Whiteout vs Auburn. My cousin taking an official visit tonight.

Forgetting that Pitt result tho.

1 month ago '19        #23
aaf192020  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 47566 47 K  Slaps total: 4770 4 K
 OGMiamishank said
DC ain't never asked Southern Virginia nxggas to prove nothing to us. But still yet they felt the need to do it every time. Country azz bamas!

1 month ago '17        #24
Vic Damone Jr 
Props total: 1111 1 K  Slaps total: 419 419
 yumflip said
How the fu*k I forget Jason Taylor too?

That D would be stupid.

Bout to watch this PSU Whiteout vs Auburn. My cousin taking an official visit tonight.

Forgetting that Pitt result tho.
Damn I forgot that too lmao and I just remembered Gronk went to highschool in the Burgh for 1 year

1 month ago '18        #25
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 58688 58 K  Slaps total: 20089 20 K
We always had the best athletes and producers sh*ts crazy.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  27
Article inside Btc 100k++ coming
153 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+31online now  24
Y'all Called It, Shuri is Definitely Not Black Panther Now
179 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+48online now  20
Image(s) inside For the BMF watchers on BX , Apparently "Lamar" Is based on OG Layton ..
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  13
Hassan Campbell Responds To FBG Ducks Mother...."Duck Is Burning In Hell Right..
183 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy