Does Ron Rivera not like black QBs?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
26 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

1 month ago '16        #1
950 page views
38 comments

Frankie Needles  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 25376 25 K  Slaps total: 7333 7 K
Does Ron Rivera not like black QBs?

Yeah Taylor heinicke (or whatever) got the job done last night...but i'm just thinking of the guys that were available either as free agents or thru a trade that wouldn't have hit for much and this guy passes on Tyrod taylor (say what you want but he's better than Ryan Fitzpatrick) Cam Newton twice, Teddy Bridgewater and probably a few more that i'm not thinking of...

I just get this feeling like Riverboat Ron thinks his QB is supposed to be blonde hair blue eyes, cause with the D washington has, i think a Teddy Bridgewater could get you a run in the playoffs. Tyrod would have been a better business move, he's from the 757 and played at VT, DC has a huge VT alumni base so that would have sold tickets , it would have been a dream for the marketing department, I promise you Taylor initially got picked up for that very 757 reason (he played at ODU).

Maybe I'm reading too much into it but i really think that Ron is biased against black QBs, but nobody will call him on it because his last name is Rivera and you know POC solidarity and all

best
worst
38 comments

1 month ago '09        #2
BrooklynStiles  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 45526 45 K  Slaps total: 11030 11 K

+7   

1 month ago '05        #3
Tha Boss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 110126 110 K  Slaps total: 38882 38 K
Tyrod got replaced and didn’t play last year. Chargers coach racist also

Fitz was the best option as his play proved it from the others you mentioned LAST YEAR.

Teddy can’t throw past 15 yards consistently

Maybe he doesn’t like cam

Troy explained also they going the bills route building around a youngER qb. Bad take her boss
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '04        #4
slimboyballer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 38186 38 K  Slaps total: 8258 8 K
His best year ever coaching was under a black qb (Cam Newton). Cam made up for Rivera lack of offensive game plan! Rivera none coaching a*s didn't sign Cam who took him to a Superbowl but signed sorry a*s Kyle Allen lol
Washington Football franchise gonna suffer because the Vegas predictor got WFT winning 5 games....Washington schedule coming up Bills,Saints,Green Bay,Denver, Tampa bay, ATl

Last edited by slimboyballer; 09-17-2021 at 10:20 AM..

1 month ago '20        #5
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 23187 23 K  Slaps total: 1833 1 K
Op, u ain’t get the memo on the nfl and race?

1 month ago '14        #6
Los Pollos 
Props total: 18885 18 K  Slaps total: 9228 9 K

More crying from casuals and professional victims that don’t understand Cam Newton is fu*king washed.
+9   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '07        #7
Bkjj11  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x88
Props total: 171104 171 K  Slaps total: 28804 28 K
"aye man, i know taylor heinicke (or whatever), can get the job done. But so can the black QBs out there. I just dont want heinicke (or whatever) cuz he's white, to get it done. Go get a black qb to get it done. You racist ron."

Thats what i read
+6   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '04        #8
 Los Pollos said

More crying from casuals and professional white privilege's /nepotism lovers that don’t understand Andy Dalton washed, Daniel Jones washed, Sam Darnold, Goff washed, and Kirk Cousins washed.
fixed

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '04        #9
 Bkjj11 said
"aye man, i know taylor heinicke (or whatever), can get the job done. But so can the black QBs out there. I just dont want heinicke (or whatever) cuz he's white, to get it done. Go get a black qb to get it done. You racist ron."

Thats what i read
a guy who been on multiple practice squads with a career record of 1-1 is not the answer. thats what i read
+1   

1 month ago '14        #10
Los Pollos 
Props total: 18885 18 K  Slaps total: 9228 9 K
 slimboyballer said
fixed

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '04        #11
 Tha Boss said
Tyrod got replaced and didn’t play last year. Chargers coach racist also

Fitz was the best option as his play proved it from the others you mentioned LAST YEAR.

Teddy can’t throw past 15 yards consistently

Maybe he doesn’t like cam

Troy explained also they going the bills route building around a youngER qb. Bad take her boss
fitz never won a playoff game in 17 years, how tf he was the best options lmao
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '04        #12
 Los Pollos said

1 month ago '05        #13
 slimboyballer said
fitz never won a playoff game in 17 years, how tf he was the best options lmao
Not talking about 17 years. Football is what have you done for me now. Out of fitz, cam, tyrod(who didnít play), and teddy you tell me who was the better player LAST YEAR

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '04        #14
 Tha Boss said
Not talking about 17 years. Football is what have you done for me now. Out of fitz, cam, tyrod(who didn’t play), and teddy you tell me who was the better player LAST YEAR
Fitz didnt do sh*t but keep losing his job and getting traded lolol he been on 9 teams lmao Teddy and Cam was better than Fitz...Fitz have a few good games then he go back to fitz lmao

1 month ago '14        #15
Swade009  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 19064 19 K  Slaps total: 11669 11 K
 slimboyballer said
His best year ever coaching was under a black qb (Cam Newton). Cam made up for Rivera lack of offensive game plan! Rivera none coaching a*s didn't sign Cam who took him to a Superbowl but signed sorry a*s Kyle Allen lol
Washington Football franchise gonna suffer because the Vegas predictor got WFT winning 5 games....Washington schedule coming up Bills,Saints,Green Bay,Denver, Tampa bay, ATl
No Rivera put an offense that Cam can run.... Cam held back Riveras offensive play calling.

1 month ago '16        #16
MHP Trotty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 103181 103 K  Slaps total: 14075 14 K
 Swade009 said
No Rivera put an offense that Cam can run.... Cam held back Riveras offensive play calling.
+4   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '04        #17
 Swade009 said
GTFOH when cam left Rivera had top 5 worse offensives and he still got horrible offenses in Washington lol
+1   

1 month ago '14        #18
The Logical One  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x48
Props total: 177614 177 K  Slaps total: 43876 43 K
SB .570 #22 (-3)
 Frankie Needles said
Yeah Taylor heinicke (or whatever) got the job done last night...but i'm just thinking of the guys that were available either as free agents or thru a trade that wouldn't have hit for much and this guy passes on Tyrod taylor (say what you want but he's better than Ryan Fitzpatrick) Cam Newton twice, Teddy Bridgewater and probably a few more that i'm not thinking of...

I just get this feeling like Riverboat Ron thinks his QB is supposed to be blonde hair blue eyes, cause with the D washington has, i think a Teddy Bridgewater could get you a run in the playoffs. Tyrod would have been a better business move, he's from the 757 and played at VT, DC has a huge VT alumni base so that would have sold tickets , it would have been a dream for the marketing department, I promise you Taylor initially got picked up for that very 757 reason (he played at ODU).

Maybe I'm reading too much into it but i really think that Ron is biased against black QBs, but nobody will call him on it because his last name is Rivera and you know POC solidarity and all

1 month ago '20        #19
B Dotel 
Props total: 4042 4 K  Slaps total: 3581 3 K
 slimboyballer said
fixed
13% 56% and they think they are the victims LOL
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '07        #20
 B Dotel said
13% 56% and they think they are the victims LOL
u commented on a 13 year old t*tties. Lets talk victims "LOL"

1 month ago '05        #21
 slimboyballer said
Fitz didnt do sh*t but keep losing his job and getting traded lolol he been on 9 teams lmao Teddy and Cam was better than Fitz...Fitz have a few good games then he go back to fitz lmao
Teddy and cam were both better than fitz last year?

1 month ago '20        #22
B Dotel 
Props total: 4042 4 K  Slaps total: 3581 3 K
 Bkjj11 said
u commented on a 13 year old t*tties. Lets talk victims "LOL"
No I didnt u got some weird a*s fantasy nasty fu*k

1 month ago '08        #23
JCyclops 
Props total: 5817 5 K  Slaps total: 255 255
 Swade009 said
Rivera is more of a motivational/leader of men type coach. No one hails him for his X's and O's and even if they did, he's a defensive minded coach first and foremost. Played linebacker for the 85 Bears. He went along for the ride the year Cam took them to the SuperBowl.

Scott Turner was the only NFL coach to hop on the Heinicke bandwagon:

Three years ago, Scott Turner Ė then coaching quarterbacks for the Vikings Ė flew out to pro day at Old Dominion University and had dinner with a highly productive, little-known quarterback prospect named Taylor Heinicke.

Turner was the only NFL coach to attend the workout and he put Heinicke through the paces.

"I've known Taylor for a long time," said Turner, the Panthers' first-year quarterbacks coach. "I watched his film and was intrigued."

In a few days, that little-known quarterback will be starting for the Panthers in place of Cam Newton.

Rivera is leaving the offense in Turner's hands and I suspect Heinicke is more of a "gamer" that struggles in practice settings because most of the fanbase thought he was a better option than Fitzpatrick from the jump, but the coaches still rolled with Fitz before his injury.

Cam seems washed at this point in his career and that would be the one and only reason to go with signing Fitz over bringing in Cam.

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '07        #24
 B Dotel said
No I didnt u got some weird a*s fantasy nasty fu*k
 B Dotel said
Shoulda kept the mask on strong face t*tties were great

U didnt huh?

Southpaw said
chick is 14 you pedo fu*k

goodkidmadworld said
Iím really glad I didnít make a comment cuz I think they said she in HS
 The Utmost said
she in high school bro

Chozen said
Wasn't she a kid? EDP is that you?
 jtdatruth said
She's a child wtf
I guess we all lying huh Pedo boy @

1 month ago '21        #25
King856 
Props total: 11156 11 K  Slaps total: 4633 4 K
 Bkjj11 said

U didnt huh?

I guess we all lying huh Pedo boy @
You are lying. You said she was 13 but sheís a senior in HS

You mad no one commented on your t*tties fatboy

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+81online now  25
Video inside Yes Lawdy! Change Done Come!!
100 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  23
Video inside CNET: AirPods 3: Here's why they surprised me (video)
20 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  21
Image(s) inside Halle berry wants to know where we're yall 17 years ago
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-34online now  17
Oct 26 - New Study: Immunity in the Unvaccinated Lasts 3-61 Months