How Sway? How Does Hip Hop Give Passes Homo Rappers Like Young Thug?

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+37  114
138 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

1 month ago '21        #1
350 page views
16 comments

F12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 7593 7 K  Slaps total: 3594 3 K
How Sway? How Does Hip Hop Give Passes Homo Rappers Like Young Thug?

the nerve you little fukk boys for sh*tting on me for weating oversized tees. what gonna happen all this f*g**trey goes out of style. . . because it ALWAYS does. Ya'll gonna have to explain to why you listened to fruit cups with pink dresses.

If you wear a skirt or any f*g**t looking shyt you're inviting gay nikkaz to hit on you. Terry Crews big as fukk and dont wear dresses and mofos grabbing his crotch.

I'm glad they out the closet though. we see who's who

all them pitures all them fukk boys took . . ..will last for ever on the internet for eternity. until the end of time and then after that. yall fukked up
+3   

best
worst
16 comments

1 month ago '20        #2
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x145
Props total: 80932 80 K  Slaps total: 17015 17 K
Because he pulling up with them d1cks

+6   

1 month ago '11        #3
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 53156 53 K  Slaps total: 5362 5 K
To be honestly fair, You n*ggas watched two men kiss multiple times n*ggas didn't flinch, still praised him, and even made excuses of "well he raised him", even tried to help affirm his "Greatest Alive" self-proclamations, etc... its ya'll n*ggas fault!

+2   

1 month ago '16        #4
Ghostface Killa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28332 28 K  Slaps total: 5030 5 K
 Sinamatik CFR said
To be honestly fair, You n*ggas watched two men kiss multiple times n*ggas didn't flinch, still praised him, and even made excuses of "well he raised him", even tried to help affirm his "Greatest Alive" self-proclamations, etc... its ya'll n*ggas fault!

Nah, most n*ggas didn't excuse that.

In fact, the n*ggas who did, are the same ones that give Young Thug a pass.

It's just something in some of y'all where really anything goes. Too many stand-for-nothing a*s n*ggas out here
+5   

1 month ago '11        #5
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 53156 53 K  Slaps total: 5362 5 K
 Ghostface k*lla said

It's just something in some of y'all where really anything goes. Too many stand-for-nothing a*s n*ggas out here
facts though...
+4   

1 month ago '13        #6
Commission 
Props total: 99518 99 K  Slaps total: 16670 16 K
@
+1   

1 month ago '05        #7
Martel 
Props total: 7636 7 K  Slaps total: 1488 1 K
because BX isn't the world just a few disgruntled "men" who care way too much about rapper's personal lives outside of music. in the real world we have bigger things to worry about than a n*gga wearing a dress. just give me some good a*s music to smoke to.
+5   

1 month ago '11        #8
Ichiban Mugen 
Props total: 2618 2 K  Slaps total: 369 369
Y'all need hobbies if this is the biggest thing you're concerned about.

I envy that your world is so small that this fills so much of your day to day experience.
+2   

1 month ago '13        #9
fredfiness 
Props total: 8488 8 K  Slaps total: 638 638
 Martel said
because BX isn't the world just a few disgruntled "men" who care way too much about rapper's personal lives outside of music. in the real world we have bigger things to worry about than a n*gga wearing a dress. just give me some good a*s music to smoke to.
Facts.

Also I don't listen to what I don't like. Since I've been burning music for myself I've never been concerned with what's on the radio, I find my own vibes.
+2   

1 month ago '10        #10
Walmart 
Props total: 25128 25 K  Slaps total: 2622 2 K
 Ghostface k*lla said

True, too many people afraid to speak on how they feel about what's going on.

The same type of people that swore they'd never wear skinny jeans and switched up when it became "cool" to do so.

Hiphop has always been a reflection of society, especially in the "hood", and a lot of the Transgender and homos*xuality is a major part of of society now, even in the ghetto.

All of that crap is just going to get worse and worse every year. The gender fluidity push is going to get worse too, IMO. The "powers that be" are pushing for where people won't even consider themselves to be man and women or boy and girl and where people won't care whether they date men or women.

I'm seeing more and more younger folks considering themselves "gender" fluid and "poly", which I guess is better than getting in a relationship and sleeping around behind their partner's back, but it also goes to show how promiscuity and homos*xuality is going to increase more and more each decade.
+1   

1 month ago '20        #11
Bighempin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9065 9 K  Slaps total: 1274 1 K
Cuz Hip Hop is about art...

1 month ago '19        #12
ym7171yea  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 15477 15 K  Slaps total: 3322 3 K
 Walmart said
True, too many people afraid to speak on how they feel about what's going on.

The same type of people that swore they'd never wear skinny jeans and switched up when it became "cool" to do so.

Hiphop has always been a reflection of society, especially in the "hood", and a lot of the Transgender and homos*xuality is a major part of of society now, even in the ghetto.

All of that crap is just going to get worse and worse every year. The gender fluidity push is going to get worse too, IMO. The "powers that be" are pushing for where people won't even consider themselves to be man and women or boy and girl and where people won't care whether they date men or women.

I'm seeing more and more younger folks considering themselves "gender" fluid and "poly", which I guess is better than getting in a relationship and sleeping around behind their partner's back, but it also goes to show how promiscuity and homos*xuality is going to increase more and more each decade.
Well not in the decades after America collapses under the weight of its own self indulgence.

1 month ago '15        #13
Lord Funkington 
Props total: 9208 9 K  Slaps total: 1483 1 K
 Martel said
The "alphas" love talking about gay people.

1 month ago '05        #14
Rockstar718 
Props total: 34698 34 K  Slaps total: 2910 2 K
 F12 said
the nerve you little fukk boys for sh*tting on me for weating oversized tees. what gonna happen all this f*g**trey goes out of style. . . because it ALWAYS does. Ya'll gonna have to explain to why you listened to fruit cups with pink dresses.

If you wear a skirt or any f*g**t looking shyt you're inviting gay nikkaz to hit on you. Terry Crews big as fukk and dont wear dresses and mofos grabbing his crotch.

I'm glad they out the closet though. we see who's who

all them pitures all them fukk boys took . . ..will last for ever on the internet for eternity. until the end of time and then after that. yall fukked up
There have always been Black entertainers who have an eclectic style of dress. Its nothing new.

+2   

1 month ago '17        #15
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 183080 183 K  Slaps total: 13271 13 K
Turn off the radio.

1 month ago '18        #16
Dehone 
Props total: 64191 64 K  Slaps total: 2855 2 K
BIG said gay sh*t. Get over it

1 month ago '04        #17
Veno da Don 
Props total: 23667 23 K  Slaps total: 2474 2 K
It went from movies to music. Black men in drag. Don't know why, don't know how. But that sh*t happened.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  26
Image(s) inside Drop what you copping for the cold weather
41 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
-55online now  26
0nlyfans Model Breaks Down How They Can Still Be Wifey Material Even With Over..
51 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  23
Video inside Behind The Scenes Footage Shows Eddie Winslow Kissing & Grinding On Sid..
246 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside Stephen A Smith Thirsts Over Iggy Azalea's Appearance At The Knicks Vs ..
93 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy