15 Secrets People Learned About Their Loved Ones After They Passed Away

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

1 month ago '18        #1
6915 page views
84 comments

HitmanBeats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 9709 9 K  Slaps total: 920 920
15 Secrets People Learned About Their Loved Ones After They Passed Away

Sometimes after people die, hard truths come to light. Whether it's a deathbed confession or people just piecing information together after a loved one passes away, mark my words: The. Truth. Will. Come. Out.

Well recently, Reddit used u/inthe801 posted in r/AskReddit: "What is something shocking you found out about a friend or family member after they died?" And yeah, they're pretty unbelievable. Here are some of the wildest things they found out.

1. "I took care of my dad before he passed and handled his finances afterwards. In doing so, I found out my parents had been divorced well before I would have been conceived. That, plus the fact that I have blonde hair and blue eyes and all my siblings have dark hair and brown eyes, pretty much got the ball rolling, and I started to ask questions. My mom initially denied it, but after I came back with Ancestry results showing another man was my biological father, she came clean."
—pdxmhrn

2. "My grandad was a farmer his whole life. Every animal loved him. We'd go to a new place, and dogs would be coming straight to him, horses would cuddle with him, you name it. He just had a charm with them. When cleaning out his closet and digging in his pockets to make sure nothing of value was thrown in the wash, we found grains, bits of dried meats, dog treats, and bits of old carrot (for the horses). Man's been bribing animals with food all his life."
—MikeBsleepy

3. "My uncle Jack was a quiet, mild-mannered man with a good sense of humor. He was a successful psychiatrist, highly respected in his field. Turns out he was also an OSS Agent during World War II. He never told anyone anything about what he did in the war. His two sons, an attorney and an army ranger, both asked him about it, and he wouldn't tell them a word."
—Adddicus

4. "I met all four of my mom's boyfriends at her funeral. It was a surprise to them and myself."
—trashpanda4811

5. "My dad gave up a 100% fellowship for a math PhD in order to work to provide for an unanticipated pregnancy (me). He really wanted to teach, and he was a natural. In the 60 years I knew him, he never mentioned the PhD or fellowship opportunity. Not once. I found out going through his papers after his death."
—mel_cache

6. "My great-grandfather had not, in fact, been eaten by a bear on Mt. Rainier (he was a park ranger). Instead, he’d been cheating on my great-grandmother and was summarily run out of town by her brothers. He moved to Alaska, and nobody knew what became of him until we located his grave many decades later."
—The_Mouse_That_Jumps

7. "We found a s*x swing in my little Catholic grandma’s attic."
—campindan

8. "My wife’s uncle was a field agent for the CIA. They would fly him and his wife to Italy, where they would swap out their IDs, issue them their cover IDs, and then fly them out to pose as Italian tourists."
—yamaha2000us

9. "My grandpa had a secret family that he kept up with our whole lives and never said a word about. There were graduation pictures, Christmas cards, the whole deal."
—Wan_Lembo

10. "I found out my boyfriend cheated on me after he died. The only reason I found out is because the girl was bragging on Facebook about how she was the last person who got to taste his junk. I called her a liar, and she posted pics for proof."
—PapayaMango2320

11. "My great-aunt and uncle never had kids, so they treated me and my siblings like their grandkids. My aunt died 10 years ago this year, so I was looking up her gravesite so I could visit and saw a suggested link to a page about the grave of her child. I was very confused because I always just a*sumed they didn't want kids. Turns out they had had a son who only lived to be a few months old. It made me sad to think that they did want kids and either couldn't or wouldn't after their son died."
—happyharborgirl

12. "My dad passed away in an accident four years ago, and it totally broke my mom and siblings. He and I never really got along, so I was sad but didn't take it nearly as hard as my family. A year after he passed, my mom gave me his old desktop when my computer died. I found out that he'd been cheating on my mom for years when I stumbled onto the folder where he saved every chat log, picture, video, etc. Most of them were only online, but he met up with one woman while he was out of town 'for work.' I've never told my family and don't think I ever will."
—Similar-Fortune-5825

13. "I found out my father k*lled a guy when he was like 19. It was an argument over a girl. They gave him a choice of jail or the army. He chose the army, then switched to the Air Force, which he was in for 20 years."
—Magnoliarootsfan

14. "My great-grandpa on my dad's side lived to be 101. He was the pinnacle of health for his entire life — he ate a very good diet with basically zero sugar, got regular exercise, and had all his mental functions and senses even in his old age. The man was still walking everywhere and taking buses on his own until literally the day he died. After he was gone, my family went to clear out the house and get everything in order. My dad opened a drawer to find a hidden stash full of chocolate bars and wrappers. The dude was so proud of his health that he felt the need to hide a sweet treat from his own family."
—ThePsychoKnot

15. "My grandfather was very wealthy, and I found out after he passed that he anonymously paid for hundreds of funerals in low-income parts of our town."
—Loveiswhy-nohate

16. And lastly: "My grandmother dated Mr. Rogers in high school."
—wutang21412141

visit this link https://www.buzzfeed.com/ .. ?origin=web-hf
+45   

best
worst
84 comments

1 month ago '18        #2
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 44518 44 K  Slaps total: 3779 3 K
My grandad was a farmer his whole life. Every animal loved him. We'd go to a new place, and dogs would be coming straight to him, horses would cuddle with him, you name it. He just had a charm with them. When cleaning out his closet and digging in his pockets to make sure nothing of value was thrown in the wash, we found grains, bits of dried meats, dog treats, and bits of old carrot (for the horses). Man's been bribing animals with food all his life.

surprised a farmer is feeding the animals and that they respond positively to it? Jesus.
+124   

1 month ago '09        #3
BrooklynStiles  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 45090 45 K  Slaps total: 10955 10 K
#9 is a Jamaican family
+122   

1 month ago '20        #4
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 20726 20 K  Slaps total: 1392 1 K
 BrooklynStiles said
#9 is a Jamaican family
Lmao chill...
+37   

1 month ago '17        #5
Jdog168  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 16039 16 K  Slaps total: 368 368
We always thought my mom was an only child by grandmother. After she passed away found paper work that showed her giving a baby up for adoption when my mom was like 6
+34   

1 month ago '06        #6
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30064 30 K  Slaps total: 8762 8 K
in 2018 I had four different friends who found out their grandfathers had second families right after they passed. Them 50s-60s martini at lunch men didnt give a fu*k about sh*t
+81   

1 month ago '19        #7
Mental Illness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 42762 42 K  Slaps total: 29674 29 K
lots of lies in these

reddit is a website full of psychopaths who make up stories, its sad and odd

#6 is the most obvious lie.. men have been cheating for centuries, and back in the days it was worse because being a divorcee was frowned up.. so her brothers wouldn't want their sister in that situation.. and he ran off to Alaska? fu*k outta here doesn't sound no where near believable

people have too much time on their hands, they should write fictional books or something
+63   

1 month ago '12        #8
daman729 
Props total: 74046 74 K  Slaps total: 3092 3 K
13. "I found out my father k*lled a guy when he was like 19. It was an argument over a girl. They gave him a choice of jail or the army. He chose the army, then switched to the Air Force, which he was in for 20 years."
—Magnoliarootsfan
The fu*k
+60   

1 month ago '17        #9
Props total: 22352 22 K  Slaps total: 6480 6 K
 daman729 said
The fu*k
Common
+11   

1 month ago '14        #10
Soaring Seagull  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 24834 24 K  Slaps total: 2001 2 K
Number 1 is Joffrey
+10   

1 month ago '16        #11
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 95998 95 K  Slaps total: 10833 10 K
Bribing animals is hilarious.
+15   

1 month ago '17        #12
DeadendBoy 
Props total: 14584 14 K  Slaps total: 1685 1 K
 Soaring Seagull said
Number 1 is Joffrey
Hell yeah
+3   

1 month ago '18        #13
Mr Tibbs 
Props total: 24406 24 K  Slaps total: 2396 2 K
 BrooklynStiles said
#9 is a Jamaican family
I’m not Jamaican.

1 month ago '18        #14
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 45603 45 K  Slaps total: 2525 2 K
Secret families who would’ve thunk it.
+38   

1 month ago '16        #15
Boogersugar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 80911 80 K  Slaps total: 11011 11 K
 HitmanBeats said
10. "I found out my boyfriend cheated on me after he died. The only reason I found out is because the girl was bragging on Facebook about how she was the last person who got to taste his junk. I called her a liar, and she posted pics for proof."
—PapayaMango2320
Why are hoes so proud like it's hard to hoe?
+43   

1 month ago '16        #16
Vagabond 
Props total: 6188 6 K  Slaps total: 406 406
Found out my grandmother's second husband married his first wife when she was like 14-15 and he was already in his 20's
+8   

1 month ago '21        #17
nocomment  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7470 7 K  Slaps total: 1299 1 K
 BrooklynStiles said
#9 is a Jamaican family
you a a**hole, but yeah definitely Caribbean

16. And lastly: "My grandmother dated Mr. Rogers in high school."
—wutang21412141

this the best one
+8   

1 month ago '07        #18
KeepinItTrill 
Props total: 67663 67 K  Slaps total: 4396 4 K
7. "We found a s*x swing in my little Catholic grandma’s attic."
—campindan

+24   

1 month ago '14        #19
s550benz 
Props total: 4796 4 K  Slaps total: 1264 1 K
 Boogersugar said
Why are hoes so proud like it's hard to hoe?
“10. I found out my boyfriend cheated on me after he died. . .

This bi*ch saying he’s hers in the afterlife??? Also, death revokes all agreements, hes only your bf on these earth streets hoe. That man’s ghost can poltergeist-fu*k as he pleases
+14   

1 month ago '07        #20
TH35 
Props total: 39002 39 K  Slaps total: 4212 4 K
 daman729 said
The fu*k
That was actually a real thing but I don't know about for murder. I thought it was for petty crimes.
+8   

1 month ago '21        #21
nocomment  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7470 7 K  Slaps total: 1299 1 K
 TH35 said
That was actually a real thing but I don't know about for murder. I thought it was for petty crimes.
it was probably manslaughter I don't think they could take murderers, ironically
+24   

1 month ago '04        #22
Joe Scumbag 
Props total: 12322 12 K  Slaps total: 511 511
Only dusting off the s*x swing for special occasions huh grandma
+7   

1 month ago '18        #23
Bloodpantha 
Props total: 1560 1 K  Slaps total: 1971 1 K
My dead homie was a f*g**t.i found a dvd titled gangsta bootys in his closet

1 month ago '16        #24
milo 
Props total: 698 698  Slaps total: 291 291
 Bloodpantha said
My dead homie was a f*g**t.i found a dvd titled gangsta bootys in his closet
woahhhhh
+11   

1 month ago '17        #25
Pat08 
Props total: 1048 1 K  Slaps total: 35 35
 nocomment said
it was probably manslaughter I don't think they could take murderers, ironically
On one of those Vlad mob interviews I was just watching the guy said judges would offer a lot of mob guys punitive enlistments during Vietnam hoping they would die over there
+18   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+43online now  24
Image(s) inside For the BMF watchers on BX , Apparently "Lamar" Is based on OG Layton ..
56 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+22online now  18
Image(s) inside Oct 15 - "Mixing" Covid-19 Vaccines Raises Antibodies, Study Finds
62 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+137online now  11
These Historical figures brought so much joy to the black community
336 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside Lmao….26 y/o still living at home trying to manifest a million dollar h..
300 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy