BRODIE POLIGHT is SNITCHING and WORKING with the FEDS

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
49 replies  @games

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

4 weeks ago '21        #1
1969 page views
58 comments

eminem4lyfedawg 
Props total: 1718 1 K  Slaps total: 1453 1 K
BRODIE POLIGHT is SNITCHING and WORKING with the FEDS

Star breaks it down all the way. The entire episode is worth listening to.

This sh*t sound like this is gonna be the end for the House of Konsciousness because they saying on there that a lot of them are pedo and Brother Polight finna help the feds to take them nibbas down.
+9   

best
worst
58 comments

4 weeks ago '21        #2
eminem4lyfedawg  OP
Yall was claiming that this ninja Brother Polight was a real street cat and really was about that bidness.

sh*t ain't looking sweet for heem or those that support that nibba.
+8   

4 weeks ago '21        #3
eminem4lyfedawg  OP
Shiddd this got me losin sleep.

4 weeks ago '07        #4
Cambury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 37512 37 K  Slaps total: 16965 16 K
Maaaaaaan Star and all them n*ggas shook cuz Polight filing defamation for all the pedophile sh*t. They changed the charges and now the story really makes no sense, alot of yall favorite youtubers gonna be offline soon.
+9   

4 weeks ago '06        #5
on_my_grind 
Props total: 12165 12 K  Slaps total: 1321 1 K
brother 69
+7   

4 weeks ago '05        #6
tokinjohn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 117495 117 K  Slaps total: 14442 14 K
 Cambury said
Maaaaaaan Star and all them n*ggas shook cuz Polight filing defamation for all the pedophile sh*t. They changed the charges and now the story really makes no sense, alot of yall favorite youtubers gonna be offline soon.
He was saying it staight out that Polight did it & never used the "allegedly" stamp on it? If not, Star bugging!
+3   

4 weeks ago '16        #7
BitterDiesel 
Props total: 18609 18 K  Slaps total: 2331 2 K
 tokinjohn said
He was saying it staight out that Polight did it & never used the "allegedly" stamp on it? If not, Star bugging!
they got his nut of the girl tho... he disnt wanna go out like York but I wonder if the scamms going to catchup.
+4   

4 weeks ago '19        #8
aaf192020  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 47156 47 K  Slaps total: 4706 4 K
 BitterDiesel said
they got his nut of the girl tho... he disnt wanna go out like York but I wonder if the scamms going to catchup.
If he working with the Fed's he gotta have something to give them. It's probably the scams or maybe even pedo shxt.
+5   

4 weeks ago '19        #9
 Cambury said
The defamation case and the pedo case have nothing to do with each other. If you were originally charged with pedo shxt then cooperated to get the charges knocked down doesn't negate you originally being charged as a pedo. There's no defamation in that. Polight is just trying to save face and f*ght back because he got caught being a pervert.

Only a pervert would stick up for a pedophile.
+8   

4 weeks ago '07        #10
 BitterDiesel said
There was no semen it was a lie n*ggas ran with.

4 weeks ago '07        #11
 aaf192020 said
The defamation case and the pedo case have nothing to do with each other. If you were originally charged with pedo shxt then cooperated to get the charges knocked down doesn't negate you originally being charged as a pedo. There's no defamation in that. Polight is just trying to save face and f*ght back because he got caught being a pervert.

Only a pervert would stick up for a pedophile.
Man what da hell emotion got you sayin these weird things.

Cooperated to get charges knocked down? You not even makin sense.

All of the evidence everyone said was there doesn't exist, the story the bloggers that broke the story ran with isn't true, doesn't take a genius to see where this is going.

You wanted it to be true so bad you didn't care that there is a damn victim.

4 weeks ago '16        #12
BitterDiesel 
 aaf192020 said
If he working with the Fed's he gotta have something to give them. It's probably the scams or maybe even pedo shxt.
boffum. when Sa turnt his back on Poor-light. Dude said if I have to go, I will blow this sh*t out of the sky. his lacky Enqi linked up with the nosy instagator I mean investigator Taharka Bey seemed like he was deflecting the energy from polite but eventually his scholoarship was brought in to question and his true role with polite.

he even exposed knowledge of a certain York Ritual called the 4 winds. 1 adolesent 2 men 2 women.. smh O.T.O sh*t truthfully and lets me know they all had a hand in the pedo sh*t n of course scamming. its a honeypot, classic esponage sh*t.

Last edited by BitterDiesel; 09-17-2021 at 04:32 PM..
+5   

4 weeks ago '19        #13
 Cambury said
Man what da hell emotion got you sayin these weird things.

Cooperated to get charges knocked down? You not even makin sense.

All of the evidence everyone said was there doesn't exist, the story the bloggers that broke the story ran with isn't true, doesn't take a genius to see where this is going.

You wanted it to be true so bad you didn't care that there is a damn victim.
Emotions? I don't even care about this whole thing other than there is a underage child involved. You the one emotionally invested in this. I gave Polight and Sa Neter a couple listens but that was years ago. We'll see what happens when it's all said and done.
+1   

4 weeks ago '05        #14
 BitterDiesel said
Yeah that was the next question, is it looking like he innocent now or not!?

4 weeks ago '16        #15
BitterDiesel 
 tokinjohn said
Yeah that was the next question, is it looking like he innocent now or not!?
The news said they got this mans semen off this little girl and why he took her to a lounge club anyway?

jit snitching. you can see it in his face in his mugshot. also his "daughter" ran away last time and it was said something was going on then.. they did an interview with her he guided her speech and made sure she didnt say anything even his newest wife was a teenager that frequented the bookstore he had before she turnt legal to "marry." they sign contracts with PDAs and some say he pimpin them in Vegas.

Last edited by BitterDiesel; 09-17-2021 at 04:30 PM..
+6   

4 weeks ago '05        #16
 BitterDiesel said
The news said they got this mans semen off this little girl and why he took her to a lounge club amyway?

jit snitching. you can see it in his face in his mugshot. also his "daughter" ran away last time and it was said something was going ob then.. they did an interview with her he guided her speech and made sure she dodnt say anything even his newest wife was a teenager that frequented the bokkstore he had before she turmt legal to "marry." they sign contracts with PDAs and some say he pimpin them in Vegas.
Smdh wow!
+2   

4 weeks ago '11        #17
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 53063 53 K  Slaps total: 5359 5 K
 eminem4lyfedawg said

Star breaks it down all the way. The entire episode is worth listening to.

This sh*t sound like this is gonna be the end for the House of Konsciousness because they saying on there that a lot of them are pedo and Brother Polight finna help the feds to take them nibbas down.
nah the HOK wasn't saying that...

all of them n*ggas are not under HOK, lol...

I used to think they were all a crew too, they all seperate entities who present stuff on that platform.

I think he just paid the hush money or convinced his girl to dismiss the sh*t personally. He claims he got 100K set aside to combat slander of those claiming he's a Pedo, Star and Tasha K are allegedly in the crosshairs...

this sh*t got goofy, i just tuned in to hear n*ggas present intellectual dialogue, not no fu*kin finger-pointing, name-calling contest.

Most of them n*ggas in the "conscious" community are likely to scam or engage in s*xual deviance, its been heightened and highlighted during the pandemic.
+3   

4 weeks ago '19        #18
ZigZag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 35509 35 K  Slaps total: 9014 9 K
 Cambury said
n*gga Pleaaaase.

Nobody scared of Bro Police.

Last edited by ZigZag; 09-17-2021 at 03:27 PM..
+1   

4 weeks ago '21        #19
eminem4lyfedawg  OP
So is the House of Konsciousness going down for being pedo or what

4 weeks ago '21        #20
Thotslayer 
Props total: 4612 4 K  Slaps total: 678 678
Yall dumb if you think star is scared

And he always said allegedly. He knows rhe game

Star broke it down and said he's ready for whatever. He's got his lawyers

But he think plight is just tryna scare n*ggas

Star aint stupid. And for the record. Hes never lost a lawsuit

Ask clear channel....
+3   

4 weeks ago '15        #21
kami  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 49049 49 K  Slaps total: 22798 22 K
 eminem4lyfedawg said
Yall was claiming that this ninja Brother Polight was a real street cat and really was about that bidness.

sh*t ain't looking sweet for heem or those that support that nibba.
Street cats cooperate everyday lol
+3   

4 weeks ago '11        #22
SuL2K12 
Props total: 4546 4 K  Slaps total: 551 551

+5   

4 weeks ago '18        #23
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 45200 45 K  Slaps total: 2513 2 K
How polight of him to help.
Hated when n*ggas would send me videos of him.
Sad how some people are so easily deceived by bullsh*t.
+1   

4 weeks ago '04        #24
prexero  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 3175 3 K  Slaps total: 401 401
 Cambury said
Did you watch the video at all?
+2   

4 weeks ago '04        #25
SpyDa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 10147 10 K  Slaps total: 1293 1 K
Damn he done.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+300online now  35
Video inside My Man Can't Be a Security Guard No More After This....
176 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+99online now  31
Video inside When y'all both notice red flags!!
77 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+33online now  26
[Fat Loss] The 10 most Underrated foods for fat loss (and staying lean)
47 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-17online now  13
Video inside Didnt Know Rawls from The Wire was gay
103 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy