Vado sh-ttin On Cam In Math Hoffa Interview

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

1 month ago '19        #1
7716 page views
125 comments

beamjawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 10446 10 K  Slaps total: 12982 12 K
Vado sh-ttin On Cam In Math Hoffa Interview

+26   

best
worst
125 comments

1 month ago '19        #2
beamjawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
"A real one....I thought, til that day he got caught then I got caught, I hope he still one, look me in the eyes in court, he couldn't do, that's when I knew this can't be fought like Imma k*ll son"

Last edited by beamjawn; 09-16-2021 at 06:58 PM..
+15   

1 month ago '14        #3
Aries  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 55718 55 K  Slaps total: 7068 7 K
Vado was always trash...

1 month ago '19        #4
 Aries said
Vado was always trash...
Think Vado and Cam should do a Verzuz?

1 month ago '20        #5
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 20922 20 K  Slaps total: 1393 1 K
I don't think he was really tryna sh*t on Cam. I think he was just saying how he came on the scene after getting put on by Cam so off the strength, he was always gonna stay loyal to k*lla plus they from the same area but he also saying how he fu*ked up his moment doing too much by trying to be cool with both k*lla and Jimmy/Juelz when both sides really stopped fu*king with each other like that. What it all boils down to? Business is business at the end of the day.

This industry done turned day 1s against each other and torn families apart for decades; I could see why Vado naively thought it woulda went differently for him but on another note, I didn't know they booked him to battle Saigon. Plus the Clips and Oun P might be another classic.

Last edited by LordGimmeASign; 09-17-2021 at 07:07 AM..
+62   

1 month ago '20        #6
LordGimmeASign 
 beamjawn said
Think Vado and Cam should do a Verzuz?
Naw, it would be a mismatch. Vado don't got the star power. He nice though.
+29   

1 month ago '19        #7
 LordGimmeASign said
I ain't gon lie the way I saw Cam fu*k up on stage at that sh*t.. y'all n*ggas on sleepin on Vado word to my soul...

1 month ago '19        #8
 LordGimmeASign said
I don't think he was really tryna sh*t on Cam. I think he was just saying how he came on the scene after getting put on by Cam so off the strength, he was always gonna stay loyal to k*lla plus they from the same area but he also saying how he fu*ked up his moment doing too much by trying to be cool with both k*lla and Jimmy/Juelz when both sides really stopped fu*king with each other like that. What it all balls down to? Business is business at the end of the day.

This industry done turned day 1s against each other and torn families apart for decades; I could see why Vado naively thought it woulda went differently for him but on another note, I didn't know they booked him to battle Saigon. Plus the Clips and Oun P might be another classic.
You right but ain't nobody talkin about Vado so.. tell his team I said you welcome
+4   

1 month ago '04        #9
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 37706 37 K  Slaps total: 2842 2 K
Now I see why cam the way he is, all these other cats think they bigger than they are

Last edited by NAKHI ALLAH; 09-16-2021 at 06:47 PM..
+60   

1 month ago '06        #10
LYTE 
Props total: 24583 24 K  Slaps total: 2116 2 K
 LordGimmeASign said
Vado vs Dave East

Not that I'll watch that tho
+23   

1 month ago '11        #11
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 54158 54 K  Slaps total: 39614 39 K
nah its vado fault he snekkid cam for DJ khaled fat a*s and got mad because he wasn't successful as he was fu*king with cam. he was hot only because cam
+61   

1 month ago '20        #12
LordGimmeASign 
 LYTE said
Vado vs Dave East

Not that I'll watch that tho
That wouldn't be a bad matchup at all. Plus Dave kinda still buzzing and Vado has a hint of relevance. It can help the both of them out if they come correct on that Verzuz stage.
+4   

1 month ago '04        #13
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 37706 37 K  Slaps total: 2842 2 K
 awww said
nah its vado fault he snekkid cam for DJ khaled fat a*s and got mad because he wasn't successful as he was fu*king with cam. he was hot only because cam
Facts..I know I only checked for him cause of Cam
+22   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '21        #14
outstanding  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x43
Props total: 21819 21 K  Slaps total: 20170 20 K
 Aries said
Vado was always trash...
I hate omhow ny n*ggas hyped up him and max b . Them n*ggas was not making no noise outside of ny

1 month ago '20        #15
LordGimmeASign 
 awww said
Idk if Vado snekkid Cam for Khaled. I remember during that time period of their falling out, Cam kinda was tryna sh*t on Vado making it seem like he had to always hold his hand by saying sh*t along the lines of, "I'm on my 3rd decade of rap bro" in interviews. He pretty much was saying Vado needed to stand on his own two and he got tired of always having to hold him up. And this was like right before Vado started fu*king with We The Best.
+8   

1 month ago '20        #16
LordGimmeASign 
 outstanding said
I hate omhow ny n*ggas hyped up him and max b . Them n*ggas was not making no noise outside of ny
Bro, Max was featured on Kanye's album and got shouted out by Jay-Z on a song despite Max dissing him on the hook of Cam'Ron's song. And you had people like Ab-Soul, Wiz Khalifa, Curren$y, etc. saying that he influenced them. I know there were way more people outside of NY that fu*ked with max, especially in the industry, let alone rap entirely.
+34   

1 month ago '15        #17
JayJedi 
Props total: 6195 6 K  Slaps total: 368 368
Damn.. guess we’ll never be getting Gunz N Butta 2

Edit: Vado didn’t even say anything wrong really, he kept it honest

Last edited by JayJedi; 09-16-2021 at 07:14 PM..
+26   

1 month ago '11        #18
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 53131 53 K  Slaps total: 5360 5 K
 LordGimmeASign said
That wouldn't be a bad matchup at all. Plus Dave kinda still buzzing and Vado has a hint of relevance. It can help the both of them out if they come correct on that Verzuz stage.
Vado abt to Battle Saigon in a few weeks on some battle rap sh*t, but song-wise? I don't think neither has enough for a real Verzus, unless the bulk of it is mixtape songs...
+9   

1 month ago '21        #19
Learnism  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 9554 9 K  Slaps total: 2723 2 K
NY n*ggas act like they were raised on Riker's Island. I don't see how people would want to listen to their music when it is obvious they don't have sh*t up there. Them cats living in projects that look like penitentiary buildings, bruh. Them n*ggas not use to having nothing and don't want the next man to have nothing. I don't wanna hear no music coming from Gotham city.

1 month ago '14        #20
consigliereA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 57681 57 K  Slaps total: 3317 3 K
+2   

1 month ago '20        #21
LordGimmeASign 
 Sinamatik CFR said
Vado abt to Battle Saigon in a few weeks on some battle rap sh*t, but song-wise? I don't think neither has enough for a real Verzus, unless the bulk of it is mixtape songs...
Who you think got that between Sai and Vado? I know I said Sai before but it could go either way.
+2   

1 month ago '07        #22
castro  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 25395 25 K  Slaps total: 5164 5 K
it's crazy that it took years for us to see how big of a bi*ch cam really is

dude seems like a cool funny dude to be around and just smoke with but anything related to music and business... it's a no no

this is coming from one of the biggest cam/dipset fans...

1 month ago '21        #23
BigChiefLA 
Props total: 3538 3 K  Slaps total: 952 952
 awww said
This is true. Also he didnít like being in the k*lla shadow so k*lla let do him amd fu*k with Khaled. He hasnít been hit since. He needed that star power because Vado to cool for school. And you need some personality nowadays to pop. He fu*ked up
+5   

1 month ago '11        #24
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 53131 53 K  Slaps total: 5360 5 K
 LordGimmeASign said
Who you think got that between Sai and Vado? I know I said Sai before but it could go either way.
Vado, unless he aint taking it serious... he comes from a battle rap background, he used to run around with Jae Millz during the Smack DVD/Pre-URL era!
+6   

1 month ago '20        #25
LordGimmeASign 
 Sinamatik CFR said
Vado, unless he aint taking it serious... he comes from a battle rap background, he used to run around with Jae Millz during the Smack DVD/Pre-URL era!
Yeah you got a point here, they both was/still is Most Hated.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  17
Article inside Btc 100k++ coming
158 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-16online now  15
Wilder the African demigod really lost to this dude 3 times
91 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+33online now  14
Y'all Called It, Shuri is Definitely Not Black Panther Now
184 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+90online now  6
Image(s) inside Still haven't seen a bi-ch badder than the daughter from parent hood
155 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy