DMT Microdoses Stimulate Growth Of Brain Cells By 40%, Being Studied For Stroke Treatment

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
115 replies  @guap

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '20        #1
5324 page views
137 comments

thatfrenchguy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 6794 6 K  Slaps total: 3660 3 K
DMT Microdoses Stimulate Growth Of Brain Cells By 40%, Being Studied For Stroke Treatment

A pharmaceutical company has found that (in a petri dish) sub-perceptual doses of DMT increase the growth of brain cells by 40%.

The study was funded by Algernon Pharmaceuticals, who also intends to study the drug’s non-psychedelic potential to help promote healing and recovery in the brain following a stroke.

DMT study
This new in vitro study found that microdoses of Algernon’s AP-188 (their form of synthetic DMT) increased the growth of rat cortical neurons by 40 percent in one group of the study.

Interestingly, the positive control, ketamine, also stimulated brain cell growth, although at higher concentrations than were required with DMT. Further analysis of the study data is in progress, according to a press release.

The purpose of the experiments is to narrow in on ideal blood concentration levels and exposure times in order to optimise the neuroplastic effects of DMT “without triggering hallucinations”.

Research program
This study builds on previous research by David Olson that explored decoupling DMT’s psychedelic effects from its therapeutic effects. It found rats that were given DMT recovered motor function quicker and had less damage to the brain than the control rats.

This research is part of Algeron’s clinical research program for the treatment of stroke, with a focus on DMT. The company plans to be the first company globally to test DMT for stroke in humans, with clinical studies set to start before the end of the year.

The proposition is that low, sub-perceptual doses of DMT may promote the growth of new brain cells and neuroplasticity when administered to patients following a stroke.

Consultant to Algeron and author of the popular DMT: The Spirit Molecule book, Dr. Rick Strassman says “These exciting in vitro data provide further evidence supporting the use of DMT in stroke, and strongly suggest that low doses and short exposure times are feasible.”

CEO of Algeron, Christopher J. Moreau, says the positive outcome of the study will help their stroke program move along very quickly, and that the company is “looking forward to the final data set from this preclinical study and starting our Phase 1 human study as soon as possible.”

Previous DMT research
Previous research that found DMT can induce the growth of new brain cells in rats, directly leading to detectable improvements in memory and cognition, also discovered that the hallucinogenic effects of DMT could be divorced from the neurogenic effects as they are the result of different mechanisms within the brain.

This implies DMT could have huge therapeutic potential for a wide range of psychiatric and neurological disorders, including neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. DMT may also provide a “ground-breaking treatment” for depression.

visit this link https://www.highandpolite .. roke-treatment
+24   

best
worst
137 comments

1 month ago '20        #2
thatfrenchguy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13 OP
I have personally been micro-dosing lsd have had good results, the best way to describe it is I feel limitless
+46   

1 month ago '11        #3
BaseWhitaker 
Props total: 27844 27 K  Slaps total: 4000 4 K
DMT helped me change my life, though it’s not for everyone, if you drop it, it *will* hit you.

The Spirit Mother is real
+33   

1 month ago '21        #4
Thotslayer 
Props total: 4733 4 K  Slaps total: 778 778
The only drug i have left to try

Just waiting for the link to come through

Shrooms and lsd are great.

But I prefer lsd

DMT I gotta do though. Hopefully this yesr
+26   

1 month ago '16        #5
NoLvstName  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
Props total: 80998 80 K  Slaps total: 7933 7 K
I need some DMT

This the last frontier I want to explore
+18   

1 month ago '20        #6
You can buy legally as a research chemicals in some states
+3   

1 month ago '20        #7
 NoLvstName said
I need some DMT

Microdosing treats ptsd, depression, anxiety, and all sorts of mental health conditions , it truly is the final frontier , and should be legalized , vote for Bernie

It's a shame about all of the misconceptions of psychedelics that society believes , safer than alcohol, cigarettes, and many food we eat , nearly impossible to overdose from lsd , its really a healing substance , i wish somebody put Michael k williams onto psychedelics instead of cocaine
+26   

1 month ago '11        #8
nfo187  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 13368 13 K  Slaps total: 1843 1 K
Micro dosing shrooms instantly helped my father and my neighbor who were experiencing depression and anxiety
+24   

1 month ago '14        #9
DavidAames  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28983 28 K  Slaps total: 1247 1 K
 thatfrenchguy said
I have personally been micro-dosing lsd have had good results, the best way to describe it is I feel limitless
I never Done it.

How does one “micro dose LSD or DMT?
+10   

1 month ago '10        #10
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 87644 87 K  Slaps total: 19354 19 K
Is this prescribed by a real doctor or one of those quack Facebook doctors?

+3   

1 month ago '06        #11
Junglist 
Props total: 20419 20 K  Slaps total: 2208 2 K
 NoLvstName said
I need some DMT

DMT always finds you when the time is right

I met a DMT connect in college and it’s the most eye opening experience ever

Ayahuasca is the real last frontier tho, DMT alone doesn’t guarantee a crossover experience
+21   

1 month ago '19        #12
Anomic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 83398 83 K  Slaps total: 12632 12 K
Never ever considered microdosing DMT

Microdosing LSD is lifechanging
+5   

1 month ago '19        #13
 Thotslayer said
The only drug i have left to try

Just waiting for the link to come through

Shrooms and lsd are great.

But I prefer lsd

DMT I gotta do though. Hopefully this yesr
U ever tried Mescaline aka Magic Cactus?? Its like the opposite of shrooms
+1   

1 month ago '21        #14
Thotslayer 
 Mescaline said
No
+3   

1 month ago '17        #15
DavidTheMan 
Props total: 22288 22 K  Slaps total: 12393 12 K
I think all drugs should be legal.

I would like to rrad the actual study when it concludes.
+5   

1 month ago '19        #16
 Thotslayer said
No
Here ya go mayne

U can also buy raw cactus before it's powdered but it's way more expensive
+2   

1 month ago '21        #17
Thotslayer 
 Mescaline said
Here ya go mayne

U can also buy raw cactus before it's powdered but it's way more expensive
Yiu said the opposite of shrooms

So whats the high like ?
+3   

1 month ago '05        #18
olx9o 
Props total: 20192 20 K  Slaps total: 2052 2 K
 BaseWhitaker said
DMT helped me change my life, though it’s not for everyone, if you drop it, it *will* hit you.

The Spirit Mother is real
care to elaborate?
+2   

1 month ago '19        #19
 Thotslayer said
Yiu said the opposite of shrooms

So whats the high like ?
Like a psychedelic version of molly with it's own vibe to it. The most gentle substance ive ever took by far.

U prolly wont see any visuals, open or closed. I never do unless I take a huge amount
+2   

1 month ago '14        #20
 Junglist said
DMT always finds you when the time is right

I met a DMT connect in college and it’s the most eye opening experience ever

Ayahuasca is the real last frontier tho, DMT alone doesn’t guarantee a crossover experience
I’ve been wanting to try it for quite some time now.

I hope You right about it finding me lol cuz I’m willing at the moment…
+2   

1 month ago '20        #21
 DavidAames said
I never Done it.

How does one “micro dose LSD or DMT?
Buy a research chemical called 1cp-lsd or 1p-lsd , they are basically designer drugs that get converted into regular lsd once in your body, they can be found on many websites on the Clear net, because they get around with some legal loopholes by saying it's not meant for human consumption on the website its listed on

From there you buy a 100 mg tab of lsd and 100 ml of distilled water, you can also use alcohol like vodka as well just not regular water because the chlorine will destroy the lsd .. you submerged the tab and the liquid in a dark bottle and keep it in a cool dark cabinet or your fridge for up to 24 hours..sunlight will also degrade lsd

So now that's done , you keep the tab inside of little bottle you created , each 1ml of water will now have 1 micrograms of lsd , you measure out 7 ml of water that's 7 mg of lsd , and you just drink it or drop a few tears of it on your tongue

Between 5 micrograms and 7 micrograms is a good dose for microdosing , you won't experience any hallucinogens or "feel high" at those doses , its more of a feeling

Read more here

+24   

1 month ago '21        #22
Thotslayer 
 Mescaline said
Like a psychedelic version of molly with it's own vibe to it. The most gentle substance ive ever took by far.

U prolly wont see any visuals, open or closed. I never do unless I take a huge amount
Lmao n*gga im tryna get high and do some self discovery

n*gga said gentle lol.

I'll look into it
+12   

1 month ago '19        #23
 Thotslayer said
Lmao n*gga im tryna get high and do some self discovery

n*gga said gentle lol.

I'll look into it
It's also known as Peyote. It hasnt been popular since the hippie era.

Native americans got a whole religion around it.
+5   

1 month ago '14        #24
 thatfrenchguy said
Buy a research chemical called 1cp-lsd or 1p-lsd , they are basically designer drugs that get converted into regular lsd once in your body, they can be found on many websites on the Clear net, because they get around with some legal loopholes by saying it's not meant for human consumption on the website its listed on

From there you buy a 100 mg tab of lsd and 100 ml of distilled water, you can also use alcohol like vodka as well just not regular water because the chlorine will destroy the lsd .. you submerged the tab and the liquid in a dark bottle and keep it in a cool dark cabinet or your fridge for up to 24 hours..sunlight will also degrade lsd

So now that's done , you keep the tab inside of little bottle you created , each 1ml of water will now have 1 micrograms of lsd , you measure out 7 ml of water that's 7 mg of lsd , and you just drink it or drop a few tears of it on your tongue

Between 5 micrograms and 7 micrograms is a good dose for microdosing , you won't experience any hallucinogens or "feel high" at those doses , its more of a feeling

Read more here

Damn bro good looks man!
+1   

1 month ago '14        #25
youngthugga1991  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4203 4 K  Slaps total: 766 766
 Mescaline said
Look at avy and name

I have tried dmt but never mescaline. How is it?
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+137online now  18
These Historical figures brought so much joy to the black community
336 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+44online now  15
Image(s) inside For the BMF watchers on BX , Apparently "Lamar" Is based on OG Layton ..
56 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+22online now  10
Image(s) inside Oct 15 - "Mixing" Covid-19 Vaccines Raises Antibodies, Study Finds
62 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+23online now  8
Video inside J Prince sends out another threat, I mean message again....
124 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy