Hollywood & Entertainment Industry: Sexual Obsession?

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Interesting ...

1 month ago '17        #1
929 page views
21 comments

SimeonWisest 
Props total: 11325 11 K  Slaps total: 1522 1 K
Hollywood & Entertainment Industry: s*xual Obsession?

Was thinking about this a few weeks ago, discussing it with my Queen.
We've been hearing about the s*xual underbelly of Hollywood and the entertainment industry for decades now. The s*xual obsession, propaganda, indoctrination. s*x s*x s*x!!

For a place with such a reputation of s*xual obsession and a purported dark seedy underbelly of perversions.............how come every single celebrity s*x tape that has leaked so far was LAME and BORING as fu*k? image

In no particular order, the ones I can recall during all these years:
- Pamela Anderson & Tommy Lee SNOOZEFEST
- Pamela Anderson & Bret Michaels Zzzzzzzzz!
- Paris Hilton BOOOOOORING
- Kim Kardashian & Ray J SNORES
- Jhonni Blaze BASURA!!
- Farrah Abraham Snooza-palooza

I was breaking ho's off better than anything I recall seeing in those tapes at age 20.
This goes for probably most n*ggas.

How can these two realities be reconciled? Supposedly a s*xual nirvana of perversions yet all the proof we've had so far is boring garbage. What's going on here?*

Discuss image

* Yes I was high when I noticed this mismatched duality
+2   

best
worst
21 comments

1 month ago '20        #2
Ball Man  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6994 6 K  Slaps total: 544 544
We all know what people do for clout... so "maybe" they were leaked on purpose but didn't want to seem too freakish... for reputation purposes

Imagine Kim K and Paris being bukkakeed and golden showered on for the world to see, it would make them look a certain way in the public eye...

What we got was just average innocent everyday casual sh*t... that people can't criticize to harshly because we all do it...
+7   

1 month ago '04        #3
Rap Prodigy 
Props total: 674 674  Slaps total: 179 179
To be fair, Farrah did do anal and squirt everywhere.

+7   

1 month ago '16        #4
ghoti 
Props total: 2248 2 K  Slaps total: 149 149
Dude Hollywood s*xual obsession is just that, an obsession with all things s*x. What goes on behind closed doors is one thing but they know there's a limit to what can be portrayed or projected to the wider public. Countless docs and interviews with stars and wannabe stars describing the debauchery going on behind the scenes, but it stays behind the scenes, (the first rule of f*ght club).

Do you really think Kim k would be where she is, if she was on tape getting raw dogged by 5 Mandingos and then getting p'd or doo doo'd on.

Pamela Anderson & Tommy Lee was the only legitimate leaked tape, all the rest were just carefully crafted publicity chases that were "leaked".
+7   

1 month ago '17        #5
SimeonWisest  OP
Props total: 11325 11 K  Slaps total: 1522 1 K
 ghoti said
Dude Hollywood s*xual obsession is just that, an obsession with all things s*x. What goes on behind closed doors is one thing but they know there's a limit to what can be portrayed or projected to the wider public. Countless docs and interviews with stars and wannabe stars describing the debauchery going on behind the scenes, but it stays behind the scenes, (the first rule of f*ght club).

Do you really think Kim k would be where she is, if she was on tape getting raw dogged by 5 Mandingos and then getting p'd or doo doo'd on.

Pamela Anderson & Tommy Lee was the only legitimate leaked tape, all the rest were just carefully crafted publicity chases that were "leaked".
Good points, good points. My thing wasn't necessarily the lack of over the top perversions such as defecation etc.
Even if it's just v*ginal s*x the unions just lacked power, passion some animalic quality.

Lame n*ggas were fu*king at snail pace like they were doing a grandma with a bad hip or something. Silent, boring inactive bi*ches who took no initiative at anything. bi*ches taking pipe like it's their first d*ck, blowing like they don't know what they're doing. The faces all cold, lacking signs of pleasure.

1 month ago '04        #6
bingiedred 
Props total: 4902 4 K  Slaps total: 1029 1 K
s*x is more than just s*x. If you know how to utilize it properly you can manifest your dreams..
In the Egyptian creation story it says that God had s*x with Itself to manifest/create the world..
+1   

1 month ago '17        #7
Timmy 
Props total: 358 358  Slaps total: 24 24
s*x sells. We want s*x, they show s*x, we buy. Look at the thots section here. It brings people in.

Humans have basic needs and desires. exploit those and get rich.

People also want to see the rich and powerful in vulnerable and relatable situations so they can feel like their lives compare in some way.

1 month ago '05        #8
Sub Crazy 
Props total: 10402 10 K  Slaps total: 1183 1 K
Celebrities are boring ordinary motherfu*kers just like us. They just have money and notoriety.
+3   

1 month ago '07        #9
varun313 
Props total: 4252 4 K  Slaps total: 524 524
Man all this sh*t is lame.

Regular people in Kansas obsessed with s*x and pro by fu*k like jackrabbits.

Its not just in hollywood ifa everywhere

People gotta stop tryna build this aura around hollywood. Hollywood isnt even a physical thing it's a concept
+2   

1 month ago '17        #10
S PHX GOD 
Props total: 52550 52 K  Slaps total: 7414 7 K
 bingiedred said
s*x is more than just s*x. If you know how to utilize it properly you can manifest your dreams..
In the Egyptian creation story it says that God had s*x with Itself to manifest/create the world..
if I ruled the world - nas
+1   

1 month ago '12        #11
Heisenberg  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 48293 48 K  Slaps total: 7352 7 K
If anything this country normalizes violence. We applaud at shootouts and people dying on screen but go crazy over n*pples. the rest of the world isn't like that.
+1   

1 month ago '21        #12
JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 14255 14 K  Slaps total: 2467 2 K
Are u fu*kin serious op? You must not watch the news?

TV Actor Allison Mack Enters Prison in NXIVM s*x Slave Case

Kubrick tried to tell yall

eyes Wide Shut

The Ninth Gate

Strange Angel

Starry Eyes

How NXIVM Seduced Hollywood Stars and America's Most Powerful Elite Into a Barbaric 's*x Cult'

What is the OTO?

Forget Scientology, celebs are now falling for an even more sinister 'religion': Introducing the Satanic s*x cult that's snaring stars such as Peaches Geldof
Founder Aleister Crowley dubbed 'the wickedest man in the world'
Crowley was born in 1875 and styled himself 'the Great Beast, 666'
Other stars linked to the cult include Jimmy Page and Jay-Z

+4   

1 month ago '21        #13
JayMurdoch  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 14255 14 K  Slaps total: 2467 2 K
Bonus Post

Famous (Alleged) Ordo Templis Orientis Members List
List of Famous Ordo Templis Orientis Members ranked by fame and popularity. Ordo Templis Orientis otherwise known as OTO is an international religious organization. Occultist and religious leader Aleister Crowley was initiated into the group in 1910 and he quickly integrated Thelma pantheons into the OTO encouraging members to “do what thou wilt.” Here is a list of famous Ordo Templis Orientis members.

Ordo Templis Orientis membership is private, but many followers openly speak of their beliefs. In 2013, Peaches Geldof took to twitter to declare her allegiance to the OTO and rapper Jay-Z uses OTO symbols in his Rocawear clothing line. Hova himself has even been spotted wearing a hoody with the OTO adage “do what thou wilt” written on it. Guitarist Jimmy Page incorporated OTO symbolism into Led Zeppelin’s music and even purchased Aleister Crowley's house.

Many artists, film makers and musicians have taken inspiration from the Ordo Templis Orientis. Director Stanley Kubrick incorporated visuals that allude to the OTO in his final film “Eyes Wide Shut.” The Beatles featured an image of Aleister Crowley himself on the cover of their Sgt. Peppers album. Thelmic references can also be found throughout George Lucas' “Star Wars Trilogy.”

What do you think makes the Ordo Templis Orientis so fascinating to so many people? Share your thoughts in the comments section.

Jay-Z

John Lennon
Dec. at 40 (1940-1980)
Jimmy Page
David Bowie
Rihanna
Sting
Russell Brand
Daryl Hall
Paul McCartney
Kanye West
Madonna
Mick Jagger
Johnny Cash
Dec. at 71 (1932-2003)
Beyoncé Knowles
Ozzy Osbourne
Jim Morrison
Dec. at 27 (1943-1971)
Adam Lambert
Timothy Leary
Dec. at 75 (1920-1996)
Marilyn Manson
Stanley Kubrick
Dec. at 70 (1928-1999)

Iron Maiden
Chris Martin
James Franco
Behemoth
Mudvayne

Carcass

Ronnie James Dio
Dec. at 67 (1942-2010)
John Frusciante
Bruce d*ckinson
George Lucas
Phil Anselmo
Alan Moore
Aleister Crowley
Dec. at 72 (1875-1947)
Grant Morrison
Peaches Geldof
Dec. at 25 (1989-2014)
John Carradine
Dec. at 82 (1906-1988)
Graham Bond
Dec. at 36 (1937-1974)
murder City Devils
Alejandro Jodorowsky
Andy Wachowski
Lana Wachowski
Kenneth Anger
Tool
Stiv Bators
Dec. at 40 (1949-1990)
Lon Milo Duquette

John Bonner
Johnny Depp
The can of worms keeps giving

A dark and disturbing Hollywood s*x cult has been exposed, where rich and powerful members sign with their blood and sell their souls to an unknown entity – in return for access to much younger s*x slaves at monthly Eyes Wide Shut style events.

The skull and crossbones style secret society – exposed by a brave investigative reporter who infiltrated a recent party disguised in a mask and Agent Provocateur lingerie – is believed to keep it’s A-list members in line by secretly filming the extreme acts that take place and blackmailing them at a later date.

The reporter described entering the secret party and seeing “Bill Maher in a sea of beautiful young women“. She immediately approached him.

“Are you a Leo?” she asked the host of HBO’s “Real Time,” while eyeing a lion pendant around his neck.

“No, they make me wear this stupid thing because I’m a member,” he replied, stroking the back of his date, a pretty younger woman in a short black leather dress.

NYPost reports:

Around us, a mostly female crowd of models, young professionals, actresses and a*sistants strut about in couture lingerie, much to the delight of older male guests in tuxedos. One 20-something blonde crawls on the carpeted floor wearing red lace and a face mask with a leather pig snout and ears.

Other pretty young things wear metallic pasties and black badges that read “Eat me” or “Touch me” on their décolletage, while holding silver platters of bite-size brownies and parfaits. A man who calls himself the “Bunnyman” and wears a black leather mask and rabbit ears demonstrates various Japanese bondage techniques on an aroused woman sitting upright in a plush, gold-painted chair.

The Elite Aren’t Even Trying To Hide It Anymore

We’re at Snctm, an exclusive monthly s*x party held in Los Angeles and occasionally New York, where the rich, powerful and pleasure-seeking indulge their kinkiest fantasies.

The parties are the brainchild of Damon Lawner, a divorced 45-year-old with two young kids. Lawner founded Snctm in February 2013 after spending years throwing high-end, but not erotic, events in Bali. He now hosts s*x parties full-time. Tonight’s event is an intimate affair for 99 people and features two performances: a live threesome and a s*xy fire-eating show.

For the erotic elite, there’s an annual Dominus membership for $75,000, which includes admission to all parties, a sterling-silver necklace with a lion pendant and access to private rooms at parties and Lawner’s network of s*x experts. The high-level membership is currently limited to just 11 men and one woman, ranging from Grammy-winning musicians to successful businessmen, according to Lawner.

“Some are married guys that just want to know how to give better [pleasure] … They don’t get this type of thing anywhere else,” Lawner says.

Blood Oath

Dominus members sign a “blood oath,” involving blood and a paper document, to join — but Lawner won’t go into details.

“That’s all I can tell you,” he says. “It’s an initiation into the society.”

Cellphones are prohibited and must be checked at the door. All parties have a masquerade theme, and while masks are required for entry, many take them off inside. Men wear tuxes, women wear s*xy lingerie or c*cktail dresses.

As exclusive as the parties are, the vibe is friendly and there’s no Hollywood pretense. Attendees are open and eager to talk, flirt — and much more — with each other.

“I feel like I’m home here,” a young pilot wearing an Aurum-member pin on his left lapel tells me as we hang out around a small lap pool with two huge unicorn floaties in the back yard. “Warmth just kind of comes over me when I walk in.”

I brush by a towering beauty in a black-lace catsuit.

“Is that Agent Provocateur, too?” she says, eyeing the bondage-inspired, Swarovski-crystal-encrusted bra hidden beneath my sheer black cape. “I tried that one on. It looks amazing on you.”

Provocateur is something of an unofficial partner for the erotic events. Last September, Snctm held a top-secret party in New York during Fashion Week. Attendees picked up brass keys with the soiree’s address engraved on them at the high-end lingerie company’s stores in Soho and on Madison Avenue.

Lawner is working to take Snctm beyond Beverly Hills. He plans to host a party on a yacht at this year’s Cannes Film Festival and do two events in New York in September for Fashion Week.

He also says he’s in talks with Showtime to do an eight-part documentary, and with Fox to do a scripted show on his life with “Glee” producer Brad Falchuk. Falchuk is dating Gwyneth Paltrow, whose website Goop has positively covered Snctm. Lawner says Falchuk and Paltrow have come to parties together.

“[Gwyneth is] not a crazy-k*nky person, like people think,” he says. “She’s a down-to-earth total sweetheart . . . They are exploratory with each other.”

(At press time, reps for Fox and Showtime could not confirm that these projects were in development. Reps for Maher, Paltrow and Falchuck did not respond.)

I remember when all of this was a secret

Last edited by JayMurdoch; 09-17-2021 at 09:10 AM..
+1   

1 month ago '04        #14
zhiggeman 
Props total: 10320 10 K  Slaps total: 1865 1 K
 Rap Prodigy said
To be fair, Farrah did do anal and squirt everywhere.

Do tell

1 month ago '17        #15
Fortune  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 51398 51 K  Slaps total: 3864 3 K
I'm slowly getting to the point that I'm just tired of EVERYTHING being s*xualized. And I'm a mf with a high s*x drive.

I mean I know s*x gone sell even when it's no more fire in hell, but sh*t, how much s*x can the ppl actually buy?

far as the quality of the s*x on s*x tapes, man it's my personal opinion that most ppl have basic a*s boring, vanilla s*x. just a pure physical connection with nothing else going on. the amount off ppl who regularly have great s*x connected on all 3 levels is prob about 5 or less percent of the population. the other 95 are just going thru the motions just to say they fu*ked somebody. it's one reason why I don't fu*k every bi*ch I can.

the main goal of Hollywood, social media, etc is to keep everyone thinking about s*x. s*x can be a powerful motivator, but it can also be distraction, a monetary, spiritual, and/or emotional trap, and worst case scenario a person's downfall. Long as the ppl are overly focused on those base level desires of s*xual desires, they're asleep.
+1   

1 month ago '21        #16
Dreamcast 
Props total: 7482 7 K  Slaps total: 1768 1 K
 bingiedred said
how does s*x turn into dream manifestation?

1 month ago '09        #17
faceoffizhere 
Props total: 14988 14 K  Slaps total: 3986 3 K
They always get leaked on purpose. I feel like for all the ones that "sell their soul" their handler has two switches to keep them in line and blackmail is definitely one of em. The other is the freezing of accounts. These celebs are fake tho and mostly everything they do is fake and embellished to make it seem like they have such a wonderful life to distract you. All part of the game tho.

Last edited by faceoffizhere; 09-17-2021 at 10:02 AM..
+2   

1 month ago '04        #18
bingiedred 
 Dreamcast said
how does s*x turn into dream manifestation?
Not your literal dreams perse but I meant it as in goal visualization/manifestation. Like you have something you want to realistically achieve.

1 month ago '21        #19
Dreamcast 
Props total: 7482 7 K  Slaps total: 1768 1 K
 bingiedred said
Not your literal dreams perse but I meant it as in goal visualization/manifestation. Like you have something you want to realistically achieve.
no diss man but ur cappin.. i tried to give u a chance but nah

1 month ago '04        #20
bingiedred 
 Dreamcast said
no diss man but ur cappin.. i tried to give u a chance but nah

1 month ago '11        #21
Ahhhsit 
Props total: 630 630  Slaps total: 53 53
Man I ain't seen no "new" tapes dropped in a while. Am I missing something?

I shouldn't have to say this but...... Lanks please

1 month ago '18        #22
JugHead 
Props total: 9922 9 K  Slaps total: 751 751
Lindsay Lohan is a 4th degree black belt in suck-fu she's 1 of few that took me there but the majority are boring

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+126online now  30
These Historical figures brought so much joy to the black community
328 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  20
Video inside Lmao….26 y/o still living at home trying to manifest a million dollar h..
281 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+203online now  19
Image(s) inside Finished my C8 Corvette Build
83 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside Who smoking this??