Nintendo is planning a new switch controller

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

1 month ago '12        #1
337 page views
10 comments

halochicken  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5660 5 K  Slaps total: 817 817
Nintendo is planning a new switch controller

visit this link https://www.videogameschr .. ch-controller/

CONFIDENTIALITY FILING REVEALS NINTENDO IS PLANNING A NEW SWITCH CONTROLLER

Nintendo is planning a new Switch controller which is likely to be revealed within the next six months, a confidentiality agreement has revealed.
The mysterious new product, simply described as ‘game controller’, was submitted to the FCC recently accompanied by a number of letters requesting confidentiality on its details.

The letters request that all photos of the controller, its manual, its block diagram and its schematics be kept secret for up to six months, until Nintendo is ready to announce it.

“Please be advised that the following information is to be held in confidence for 180 days from the date of the Grant of Equipment Authorization and behalf of us,” one letter reads.
“The application contains technical information, which we deem to be trade secrets and proprietary. If made public, the information might be used to the disadvantage of the applicant in the market place.”

The controller has the model name HAC-043, which confirms it as a Switch peripheral, as all previous Switch hardware has used the HAC prefix.

For example, HAC-001 is the Switch console itself, HAC-022 is the Ring-Con for Ring Fit Adventure and HAC-042 is the wireless SNES controller released through My Nintendo for the Switch Online SNES library.

The only information available for the device at the moment is a radio test report, which tests the safety of the controller’s wireless signals. This test shows that the controller was plugged into HAC-002, Nintendo’s AC adapter, for testing, which implies that the controller has a USB-C port.

Nintendo has previously requested confidentiality when submitting new controller designs to the FCC. It did the same in August 2019 with its design for the wireless SNES controller.

However, that request was supported by a diagram of where the FCC’s certification label should go, which made it clear that the device was shaped like a SNES controller.

For this new controller, a similar diagram has been added, but it simply shows two rectangles with no discernible details.

The peripheral could potentially be related to recent reports that Game Boy and Game Boy Color games are set to be added to the Switch Online service soon.

Sources reportedly confirmed to Nintendo Life earlier this month that Game Boy and Game Boy Color games are likely to be added “really soon”, making them the third retro library available on the service.

Later, Eurogamer reported that its own sources could corroborate the claim and that other systems could also be in the works for Switch Online.
+3   

best
worst
10 comments

1 month ago '20        #2
Blafy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 62313 62 K  Slaps total: 4641 4 K
It’s specifically for girl gamers

1 month ago '20        #3
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x149
Props total: 82350 82 K  Slaps total: 17266 17 K
Nintendo moves gradually.. like who cares for another controller ppl want a 4K handheld. But I just ordered the Wave bird the other day so I’m good now.

+1   

1 month ago '21        #4
Young Defiant  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 8956 8 K  Slaps total: 18279 18 K
I don't think the controllers were a issue lol...

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '17        #5
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 81546 81 K  Slaps total: 28582 28 K
 5ive04our said
Nintendo moves gradually.. like who cares for another controller ppl want a 4K handheld. But I just ordered the Wave bird the other day so I’m good now.

Boy shut up

1 month ago '20        #6
 SPdaGOAT said
Boy shut up
Son you them quoted me in 5 different threads if you don’t want pressure leave me tf alone Javi

Last edited by 5ive04our; 09-16-2021 at 02:59 PM..

1 month ago '12        #7
halochicken  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
 5ive04our said

I mean don't get me wrong yeah some people care for visuals as much as core game but let's be honest. Microsoft and sony are having trouble themselves delivering 4k content at a premium.

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '17        #8
 5ive04our said
Son you them quoted me in different threads if you don’t want pressure leave me tf alone Javi
Shut yo dumbass up f*g**t. Rebrand your trolling because it’s fu*king trash

1 month ago '20        #9
 halochicken said
I mean don't get me wrong yeah some people care for visuals as much as core game but let's be honest. Microsoft and sony are having trouble themselves delivering 4k content at a premium.
I can understand that but no way games should be a 720P the series S gets clowned for 900P in 2021.

SPdaGOAT said
Shut yo dumbass up f*g**t. Rebrand your trolling because it’s fu*king trash
Son go Fuxk your trannies and play PS5 leave me alone slime

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '17        #10
 5ive04our said
I can understand that but no way games should be a 720P the series S gets clowned for 900P in 2021.

I fu*k women. You should try it.

As well as video games

1 month ago '12        #11
halochicken  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
 5ive04our said

the only people clowning the s are morons to be honest. The s is advertised as a budget system. We know what we get for our money.

In my opinion the s is like the perfect graduate you kid from nintendo system. Or for that guy who used to game a lot but now has a career and jumps in from time to time when free. You not buying a s for cutting edge visuals. idk man it feels pointless to even explain because I feel like everyone who bi*ches about switch power and s power know why they are the way they are but just like to troll online. send pics of when that wavebird comes in. sh*t was a major milestone in wireless remotes man .
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-26online now  24
Article inside 21 year old single mother of 2 commits suicide
103 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+30online now  17
So animals can walk on water?
51 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+22online now  12
You rocking these sneakers?
34 comments
22 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
-46online now  11
DK Metcalf Needed That Milk Of Magnesia. But Found 4 More H0es And Didnt W..
123 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy