Sep 16 - Youtuber Goes Missing, Boyfriend Not Talking, FBI Now Involved

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section news

1 month ago '21        #1
12961 page views
357 comments

mypostmakesense  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 3139 3 K  Slaps total: 206 206
Sep 16 - Gabby Petito Found Dead In Grand Teton Park, Hunt For Laundrie Continues

MOAB, Utah (WABC) -- Days after Gabby Petito's family reported the 22-year-old Florida woman missing authorities are still searching for her.

She was traveling with her boyfriend, Brian Laundrie, in a cargo van the two had outfitted as a makeshift recreational vehicle for a months-long cross-country road trip when she mysteriously disappeared.

Here's a timeline with what we know so far:

July 2: Petito and Laundrie depart

The couple left Blue Point, New York, where Petito is originally from, on July 2 on a planned 4-month cross-country journey.

They were driving Petito's white 2012 Ford Transit van which, according to one of Laundrie's posts on Instagram, they converted the interior to allow them to camp and cook meals inside of as they traveled.

According to their social media posts, the pair traveled from Florida to Kansas, Colorado, and Utah, touring and camping at several national parks and natural attractions.

August 12: Moab City, Utah 'altercation'

In August, police in Moab, Utah had an encounter with Petito and Laundrie and the pair was described as having "engaged in some sort of altercation," according to a report released by the Moab City Police Department.

Moab City police were called to reports of disorderly conduct on August 12 and encountered Laundrie and Petito, along with a witness whose full name was redacted from the report.

Laundrie and Petito are described as having gotten into a physical f*ght following an argument, but "both the male and female reported they are in love and engaged to be married and desperately didn't wish to see anyone charged with a crime," according to the report from Officer Eric Pratt.

At the officers' suggestion, Laundrie and Petito separated for the night, the report said. Petito is described by one officer as "confused and emotional."

"After evaluating the totality of the circumstances, I do not believe the situation escalated to the level of a domestic a*sault as much as that of a mental health crisis," Officer Daniel Robbins wrote in the police report. No charges were filed.

Robbins wrote Laundrie said the pair had been traveling together for "the last 4 or 5 months."

August 25: Petito's last known whereabouts

According to a verified GoFundMe page set up to raise money and aid in the search for Petito, she was "last known to be in Grand Teton, Wyoming on 8/25/21 heading towards Yellowstone National Park."

Petito's stepfather, Jim Schmidt, told CNN that the young woman communicated regularly with her mom and family.

"She would go off the grid... doing her van life stuff, exploring these different areas. So it wasn't uncommon for her to go off for few days at a time, but she'd always make her way back to someplace where she could get on to a Wi-Fi connection, upload to her Instagram, make phone calls, FaceTime," he said.

"Someone who's been traveling and contacting family and then all of a sudden goes dark -- that's obviously odd," Josh Taylor, a spokesperson for the North Port, Florida, police department, told CNN on Tuesday.

August 30: Last communication with family

Petito's mother, Nicole Schmidt, said the last text message she received from her daughter came on August 30.

September 1: Laundrie returns to North Port

Laundrie allegedly returned to the North Port home he and Petito shared with his parents on September 1.

Police said he had driven the van there and Petito was not with him.

September 11: Family reports Petito missing

On September 11, Petito's family reported her missing to the Suffolk County Police Department in New York at approximately 6:55 p.m.

When police in Florida knocked on the Laundrie's that night, his parents handed them a lawyer's phone number.

"We don't know what Brian knows, that's the bottom line," Taylor said. "We are hopeful to talk to him. He needs to talk to us. We need to know exactly where he was, where she was, their last locations, and the fact he was back here for 10 days. Again, the family reported her missing 10 days later. "

Their van was processed for evidence, and Taylor said there were some materials that will be investigated further.

September 15: Laundrie named person of interest

On Wednesday, Laundrie was officially named a person of interest in Petito's disappearance and North Port Police said he was hindering the investigation.

Laundrie has not made himself available to be interviewed by investigators or provided any helpful details.

His attorney issued the following statement on behalf of his client, addressing Laundrie's silence.

"Many people are wondering why Mr. Laundrie would not make a statement or speak with law enforcement in the face of Ms. Petito's absence. In my experience, intimate partners are often the first person law enforcement focuses their attention on in cases like this, and the waring that 'any statement made will be used against you' is true, regardless of whether my client had anything to with Ms. Petito's disappearance. As such, on the advice of counsel, Mr. Laundie is not speaking on the matter. I have been informed that the North Port, Florida, police have named Brian Laundrie as a 'person of interest' in this matter. This formality has not really changed the circumstances of Mr. Laundrie being the focus and attention of law enforcement, and Mr. Laundrie will continue to remain silent on the advice of counsel."

visit this link https://abc7ny.com/gabby- .. drie/11024821/

Last edited by mypostmakesense; 09-19-2021 at 04:14 PM..
+13   

best
worst
357 comments

1 month ago '21        #2
mypostmakesense  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
Full body cam video

+16   

1 month ago '18        #3
SFamilyRep  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 114143 114 K  Slaps total: 14210 14 K
New troll alias, first to slap slap twice

Edit - so the violent woman, who attacked her bf (they said he had scars around his eye) is missing.

Last edited by SFamilyRep; 09-16-2021 at 11:32 AM..

1 month ago '21        #4
 SFamilyRep said
New troll alias, first to slap slap twice
Is there a reason for slapping or did you do it simply because your life revolves around internet props?

I posted a legitimate thread with sources. Go fu*k yourself.
+56   

1 month ago '17        #5
Zazi3 The Beast  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 20466 20 K  Slaps total: 6183 6 K
Police probably could've save her life by arresting her on domestic violence charges but they let it go and just separated them because she's a female. Just kinda wondering if it would've been the same outcome if she was the one with scratches on her face. I'm thinking he probably did it but I also know he most likely would have left in handcuffs if it were the other way around. Also so what about all the others that go missing in this nation on a daily basis? Why is this one getting more attention that so many others do not?
+65   

1 month ago '18        #6
 mypostmakesense said
Is there a reason for slapping or did you do it simply because your life revolves around internet props?

I posted a legitimate thread with sources. Go fu*k yourself.
Def a legitimate thread with sources. All true but I slapped your sh*t because most likely youíre a troll/BaggioÖand from the recent discussion about how youíre always fu*king up thread titles, your new alias confirmed it for me. So thatís why I slapped

1 month ago '12        #7
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 183700 183 K  Slaps total: 10729 10 K
We were looking at this case last night.

Some wild sh*t about this is all of the news outlets ran the headlines about the two of them having a f*ght shortly before her disappearance, but if you read the stuff the cop reported on the f*ght they had, she was physically hitting and scratching him according to witnesses and he was trying to keep her away from him. The cop also noted that SHE was going through an emotional/mental health breakdown and she specifically stated she wasn't taking her medication for it.

What hes doing is pretty weird since he could just say what happened/where shes at - but I thought that stuff in the articles was interesting.
+51   

1 month ago '17        #8
Lite  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 53031 53 K  Slaps total: 8061 8 K
Spoiled, enabled a*s ran right back to mommy after probably tossing ol girl off a cliff.. weirdos cant even handle a youtube bag to travel and enjoy life

+62   

1 month ago '12        #9
 Zazi3 The Beast said
Police probably could've save her life by arresting her on domestic violence charges but they let it go and just separated them because she's a female. Just kinda wondering if it would've been the same outcome if she was the one with scratches on her face. I'm thinking he probably did it but I also know he most likely would have left in handcuffs if it were the other way around. Also so what about all the others that go missing in this nation on a daily basis? Why is this one getting more attention that so many others do not?
I think its because of the social media attention, the case was trending on a few platforms and got picked up from what I could tell.

And yeah she had dudes face bruised and scratched up. Plus he did leave with the police, they took him to a hotel and let her drive away in the van I thought?..

One part thats confusing to me...They left for this road trip from New York, and was headed to a part of Wyoming...then he pops up in Florida at his parents house in the van after the police let her take the van and he went to a hotel room?
+7   

1 month ago '18        #10
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 67958 67 K  Slaps total: 5779 5 K
Homeboy did it. And real sh*t he fu*ked himself up. bi*ch is acting crazy you let her be and take a flight or greyhound home. Not only that homeboy after the cop situation takes a pic on instagram like its all good. Ive been with crazy girls but once they start hitting you its over there is no coming back from that.
+41   

1 month ago '21        #11
 OldBusiness said

Some wild sh*t about this is all of the news outlets ran the headlines about the two of them having a f*ght shortly before her disappearance, but if you read the stuff the cop reported on the f*ght they had, she was physically hitting and scratching him according to witnesses and he was trying to keep her away from him. The cop also noted that SHE was going through an emotional/mental health breakdown and she specifically stated she wasn't taking her medication for it.

What hes doing is pretty weird since he could just say what happened/where shes at - but I thought that stuff in the articles was interesting.
One side of me says he's not talking because he knows anything that may have happened to her will be pinned on him but I still can't get over how he ended up with her vehicle after the police separated them.
+4   

1 month ago '18        #12
You must be signed into your other account to right? @ fu*king loser

1 month ago '12        #13
 mypostmakesense said
One side of me says he's not talking because he knows anything that may have happened to her will be pinned on him but I still can't get over how he ended up with her vehicle after the police separated them.
Yeah I agree, but these cases always end up the same way with the significant other getting caught up.

I saw where her family is saying he 'Left her in the wilderness with bears and wolves"

I wonder if she got to whipping his a*s again and he stole the van and just went home, and left her wherever she was.

Either way hes fu*ked
+20   

1 month ago '15        #14
Still Numskull 
Props total: 22360 22 K  Slaps total: 5587 5 K
So he came back alone on the September 1st and said "she wasn't with him" what else did he say? What was his reasoning as to why she wasn't with him??

And why did they then wait til September 11th to report her missing?
+16   

1 month ago '10        #15
Trilluminati GA 
Props total: 39071 39 K  Slaps total: 1591 1 K

First time hearing she was the abuser
+18   

1 month ago '18        #16
FireBeats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
Props total: 71763 71 K  Slaps total: 15978 15 K
ok

1 month ago '21        #17
xxtay80 
Props total: 215 215  Slaps total: 88 88
blonde goes missing… america goes nuttts
+66   

1 month ago '15        #18
Still Numskull 
Also August 30 they got the last text from her and on Sept 1st he showed up alone .

He definitely sent that text right?

Curious what that last text was.
+16   

1 month ago '05        #19
pippen33 
Props total: 22358 22 K  Slaps total: 1781 1 K
 OldBusiness said

She was doing all that and didn't get arrested?
+11   

1 month ago '20        #20
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 21927 21 K  Slaps total: 1441 1 K
 xxtay80 said
blonde goes missing… america goes nuttts
This is a valid post but the story is still fu*ked up.

I say what I say about the other side but I ain't heartless either.
+6   

1 month ago '12        #21
 pippen33 said
One of the articles said the police didn't arrest anyone because they both said they 'loved each other' and would work it out lol. So the cops dropped him at a hotel, let her take the van, and the rest is history

It looks like the cops gave them a pass on their domestic disturbance/situation not knowing dude was about to off her
+8   

1 month ago '20        #22
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 21927 21 K  Slaps total: 1441 1 K
 pippen33 said
If dude didn't go through with making a statement with the boys then they most likely not gonna arrest her.
+3   

1 month ago '15        #23
Still Numskull 
 OldBusiness said
One of the articles said the police didn't arrest anyone because they both said they 'loved each other' and would work it out lol. So the cops dropped him at a hotel, let her take the van, and the rest is history

It looks like the cops gave them a pass on their domestic disturbance/situation not knowing dude was about to off her

Any of the articles mention his reasoning to why she wasn't with him when he returned?

1 month ago '05        #24
pippen33 
 OldBusiness said

Thats wild. It seems like in these situations that the cops look at white people as someone who is just having a bad day or is having mental issues..but when its a black person in the same exact situation they look at us like thugs who need to be taken off the street.

We dont get the benefit of the doubt.
+25   

1 month ago '05        #25
pippen33 
 LordGimmeASign said
If dude didn't go through with making a statement with the boys then they most likely not gonna arrest her.
You could be right, I wont pretend like I know the Domestic violence laws but I also feel like they gave her a pass because she was a white girl.

Aint no way I could beat my girl a*s and not get arrested
+14   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-20online now  22
Apparently $503 million gets you 5/9 42 Yards 1int & a lost fumble lmao!
119 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  20
Oct 24 - Media kicked off Howard campus for filming Biological Warfare
133 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+21online now  17
Oct 24 - Alec Baldwin ignored the No. 1 rule of gun safety: Hollywood weapons ..
163 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+21online now  11
Video inside Bill Maher pushes back on criticism of Chappelle: 'What the f--- was th..
81 comments
2 days ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy