Lil Baby gets finessed out of 400 bands

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

1 month ago '10        #2
Black Excellence  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 69211 69 K  Slaps total: 7383 7 K
These rappers are licks to jewelers.

….And they won’t do sh*t to them

Quick to shoot they own people tho
+188   

1 month ago '16        #3
Homer Pimpson 
Props total: 34919 34 K  Slaps total: 7250 7 K
620 bands for that garbage
+67   

1 month ago '13        #4
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 102612 102 K  Slaps total: 41893 41 K
+2   

1 month ago '20        #5
LordGimmeASign 
Props total: 20911 20 K  Slaps total: 1393 1 K
What I don't get is how in the past, there were rappers that used to get clowned for fake jewels, especially during that early-2000s mixtape era but the succeeding generations of buzzing rappers do the same dumb mistakes and go to the same jewelers, who are probably lowkey racist and wouldn't really give af about them sans their access to money.

History really does repeat itself but I hope Lil' Baby can get his get back (no not in a reckless type of way either)...
+38   

1 month ago '13        #6
Commission 
Props total: 99428 99 K  Slaps total: 16667 16 K
Bunch of other artist getting finessed for cheap a*s jewelry nothing new
+34   

1 month ago '14        #7
consigliereA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 57680 57 K  Slaps total: 3317 3 K
+1   

1 month ago '13        #8
Commission 
Props total: 99428 99 K  Slaps total: 16667 16 K
You want replica hit him up

+10   

1 month ago '21        #9
Thotslayer 
Props total: 4780 4 K  Slaps total: 788 788
fu*k maybe I need to get into that

n*gga love materlisitic sh*t

Could make a quick buck off these n*ggas
+5   

1 month ago '07        #10
RubbahBandMayn 
Props total: 33687 33 K  Slaps total: 2195 2 K

1 month ago '12        #11
Mavs In 4 
Props total: 8089 8 K  Slaps total: 1728 1 K
 Thotslayer said

People with your mentality is why this world absolutely fu*king sucks sometimes.
+16   

1 month ago '15        #12
KING SOULJA 
Props total: 31136 31 K  Slaps total: 13735 13 K
Anyone spending that much on a worthless watch deserves to be sold a fake
+26   

1 month ago '21        #13
Thotslayer 
Props total: 4780 4 K  Slaps total: 788 788
 Mavs In 4 said
People with your mentality is why this world absolutely fu*king sucks sometimes.
Lmao

So because I wanna make money. I'm the problem

You buy sh*t dont you ? You are part capitalism system also

So don't come at me like you above it all

I'm the problem lol ?maybe lil baby is the problem. Maybe these dumbass rappers that buy 100k watches are the problem

Get off my d*ck and get some money and take care you and yours
+12   

1 month ago '12        #14
Mavs In 4 
Props total: 8089 8 K  Slaps total: 1728 1 K
 Thotslayer said
Lmao

So because I wanna make money. I'm the problem

You buy sh*t dont you ? You are part capitalism system also

So don't come at me like you above it all

I'm the problem lol ?maybe lil baby is the problem. Maybe these dumbass rappers that buy 100k watches are the problem

Get off my d*ck and get some money and take care you and yours
Identifying a situation to take advantage of people and sell them fake sh*t? Youre a piece of sh*t. Dont run any of those bullsh*t excuses by me either. Theres plenty of other ways to make money without scamming your fellow brother. Next time, dont use weak a*s justification to justify being a piece of sh*t. Just accept and admit that you are in fact a piece of sh*t, and keep it moving
+27   

1 month ago '08        #15
cohs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 46315 46 K  Slaps total: 2639 2 K
Time to switch out everything he sold you and say it’s fake.
+5   

1 month ago '04        #16
ddash 
Props total: 52561 52 K  Slaps total: 3929 3 K
 Black Excellence said

….And they won’t do sh*t to them

This

You hear so much about fake or cheap diamonds,fake pieces here and there, super over charging on pieces and yea never hear about rappers doing something to the jewelers or any revenge lol.I dont even know if I ever heard a law suit either.

But them jews and labels heads been screwing rappers for years and nothing ever happen to them either so lol....
+12   

1 month ago '15        #17
chiladin708  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 14886 14 K  Slaps total: 2692 2 K
 5ive04our said

People can do whatever they want with their money but how do we reach brothers like him that are in a position to make changes? I know where he's from in ATL, got friends that grew up all over the West End/ Oakland City area and it's either gentrifying or what's left is just slums. So, it's like man how much insecurity were you dealing with growing up when you're spending $400K on jewelry that's a depreciating a*set?

A Patek can lose its value when it's modified aka Busted Down. It's like how many chains, rings, and watches do you need? I'm sure this n*gga can fill up his neck with 30 chains, 6 watches on each arm, and put rings on all of his digits by now. I'm sure he has probably 10 luxury and support vehicles and probably can pay or call up the finest bi*ch to come to blow his balls, I'm sure he never wears the same pair of shoes twice and has a closet that looks like a department store and can stuff a million dollars in a duffle bag.

I'm not saying he's not doing anything for the community but a damn man like the hood needs STEM centers, basketball courts, rehab facilities, job training centers, homes that need redeveloping, lands need to be paved, etc...He could've taken that bread and bought 4 new trucks and put 4 people to work. Not saying he's not just living off interest and doesn't have his money invested but there's just TOO MUCH excess going on in the rap industry today. IF you are the hero, do more than give away bikes, toys, and turkeys. Then when they do give money it's like $100K when they blow that sh*t at the club every week. I wish I could link up with these brothers and teach them how to invest the right way.
+10   

1 month ago '15        #18
MichaelVickStan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 34117 34 K  Slaps total: 8144 8 K
These jewelers be hoeing these rappers and never get beat up for it
+21   

1 month ago '15        #19
MichaelVickStan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 34117 34 K  Slaps total: 8144 8 K
 chiladin708 said
People can do whatever they want with their money but how do we reach brothers like him that are in a position to make changes? I know where he's from in ATL, got friends that grew up all over the West End/ Oakland City area and it's either gentrifying or what's left is just slums. So, it's like man how much insecurity were you dealing with growing up when you're spending $400K on jewelry that's a depreciating a*set?

A Patek can lose its value when it's modified aka Busted Down. It's like how many chains, rings, and watches do you need? I'm sure this n*gga can fill up his neck with 30 chains, 6 watches on each arm, and put rings on all of his digits by now. I'm sure he has probably 10 luxury and support vehicles and probably can pay or call up the finest bi*ch to come to blow his balls, I'm sure he never wears the same pair of shoes twice and has a closet that looks like a department store and can stuff a million dollars in a duffle bag.

I'm not saying he's not doing anything for the community but a damn man like the hood needs STEM centers, basketball courts, rehab facilities, job training centers, homes that need redeveloping, lands need to be paved, etc...He could've taken that bread and bought 4 new trucks and put 4 people to work. Not saying he's not just living off interest and doesn't have his money invested but there's just TOO MUCH excess going on in the rap industry today. IF you are the hero, do more than give away bikes, toys, and turkeys. Then when they do give money it's like $100K when they blow that sh*t at the club every week. I wish I could link up with these brothers and teach them how to invest the right way.
He actually just built a basketball ball court recently
+4   

1 month ago '17        #20
Fortune  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 51408 51 K  Slaps total: 3864 3 K
I wouldn't buy watches like that from hip hop jewelers anyway. I'd just go to their actual store or an authorized, documented merchant. sh*t cost too much to get played for no reason by somebody you already spend thousands at a time on diamonds with.
+22   

1 month ago '05        #21
freshtoodef 
Props total: 10625 10 K  Slaps total: 475 475
 Thotslayer said

I know a cat who sells fake vlone, and chrome heart clothes on eBay. He be making a nice couple dollars off that sh*t, had me contemplating jumping in

1 month ago '04        #22
slapaho 
Props total: 13085 13 K  Slaps total: 611 611
Fools and money

Like a strippers a*s cheeks
+3   

1 month ago '14        #23
breezeus313 
Props total: 10589 10 K  Slaps total: 635 635
I would go to reputable places like that one guy who own all them Ferraris. Jewelers know rappers don’t know their stuff so its easier for them offload bullsh*t watches
+6   

1 month ago '21        #24
Young Defiant  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 8194 8 K  Slaps total: 17414 17 K
Smh he could've got more that 400k out of him, who's really the idiot here. He really just missed out on about 6 to 700K
+1   

1 month ago '18        #25
MayneThaTruth2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 16487 16 K  Slaps total: 12839 12 K
 5ive04our said

Black Excellence said

.And they wont do sh*t to them

Homer Pimpson said
620 bands for that garbage
Watch was probably free/discounted/gifted. I think these rappers get ripped off, I also dont believe these jewelers are dumb enough to really charge one of these big name cats $400k for fake trash.
+6   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+33online now  23
Y'all Called It, Shuri is Definitely Not Black Panther Now
183 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  23
Article inside Btc 100k++ coming
158 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  16
Wilder the African demigod really lost to this dude 3 times
88 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+16online now  10
Hassan Campbell Responds To FBG Ducks Mother...."Duck Is Burning In Hell Right..
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy