Sep 16 - 3/4 of US Pissed at Direction of Country

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '19        #1
1742 page views
83 comments

ym7171yea  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 15453 15 K  Slaps total: 3319 3 K
Sep 16 - 3/4 of US Pissed at Direction of Country

"We've been patient, but our patience is wearing thin, and your refusal has cost all of us," Biden scolded those who continue to resist getting the Covid-19 vaccines.

New polling from CNN bears it out. Asked to "think about the way things are going in the country today," three-quarters of respondents (74%) said they were either "very angry" (26%) or "somewhat angry" (48%). Those numbers are similar to what an August 2020 CNN poll found, with 79% saying they were angry roughly a year ago.

Now, the poll doesn't ask people why they are so angry. But if we dig into the crosstabs of the poll, we can gain some insight.

visit this link https://edition.cnn.com/2 .. oll/index.html
+4   

best
worst
83 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '07        #2
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x59
Props total: 91190 91 K  Slaps total: 11095 11 K
republicans are mad because they want to k*ll people for money

democrats are mad because republicans want to k*ll people for money

1 month ago '18        #3
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 67514 67 K  Slaps total: 5705 5 K
Honestly this pandemic has shown me how fu*ked up the system really is. The only people that get bailouts are the rich while the rest of us just work to get them richer. We do need universal healthcare, a higher minimum wage, and some fu*king companies that can stand to make a couple of million dollars less and help their employees. Plus maybe a police force that cares about its community.
+61   

1 month ago '15        #4
PineappleOG 
Props total: 42832 42 K  Slaps total: 8203 8 K
 DUCEDUCE said
Honestly this pandemic has shown me how fu*ked up the system really is. The only people that get bailouts are the rich while the rest of us just work to get them richer. We do need universal healthcare, a higher minimum wage, and some fu*king companies that can stand to make a couple of million dollars less and help their employees. Plus maybe a police force that cares about its community.
Its cus we were never taught what capitalism really is. They cant or people would recognize their role is capitalism is a cog in the wheel to benefit the wealthy. If we were taught about capitalism and money the same way the wealthy are wed be able to act on. It always comes back to our education system. We are taught a paradigm and just accept it without question.
+16   

1 month ago '05        #5
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 45467 45 K  Slaps total: 14923 14 K
I can't wait until this presidency is over. Biden and George W. Bush's presidency are the worst presidencies I've ever lived through.

1 month ago '17        #6
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 182641 182 K  Slaps total: 13238 13 K
 4REAL said
I can't wait until this presidency is over. Biden and George W. Bush's presidency are the worst presidencies I've ever lived through.
It hasn't even been a year you punk panty bish!

+14   

1 month ago '16        #7
Ghostface Killa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27919 27 K  Slaps total: 5008 5 K
 Naga Sadow said
It hasn't even been a year you punk panty bish!

That's how bad it is

Aye, what's your ethnicity broski?
+6   

1 month ago '19        #8
ym7171yea  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
Props total: 15453 15 K  Slaps total: 3319 3 K
 4REAL said
Agreed.

I'm team fu*k bush ride or die
+3   

1 month ago '06        #9
jester2trife 
Props total: 7249 7 K  Slaps total: 2115 2 K
 yola said

Youre mad cause youre the definition of beta.
+3   

1 month ago '17        #10
 Ghostface k*lla said
That's how bad it is

Aye, what's your ethnicity broski?
Black and Narragansett Native. Saltines are mad because people are telling them no and their privileged a*ses don't like it. Same people who tell black people to just obey are mad when rules start applying to them.
+12   

1 month ago '20        #11
Blafy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 60363 60 K  Slaps total: 4553 4 K

+4   

1 month ago '13        #12
boobalo1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 16344 16 K  Slaps total: 1819 1 K
 4REAL said
Ima respect your opinion.. but one of those dudes got us into a 20yrs long war, the other one ended it..

Im not completely happy with how things are going. Covid is fukcing up a lot of things for the world. But GDPs should still grow 5.5% in the 3rd qtr
+3   

1 month ago '06        #13
LeMar G 
Props total: 78358 78 K  Slaps total: 8133 8 K
 yola said

And the cycle continues

I'm all for secession

Let them take over the bible belt
+1   

1 month ago '05        #14
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 45467 45 K  Slaps total: 14923 14 K
 boobalo1 said
Ima respect your opinion.. but one of those dudes got us into a 20yrs long war, the other one ended it..

Im not completely happy with how things are going. Covid is fukcing up a lot of things for the world. But GDPs should still grow 5.5% in the 3rd qtr
I'm not impressed by what he did. He helped back the senseless Middle East invasion in the first place back in 2001. He has also pretty much polarized the nation by being a big pharma agent president dividing the nation with continued vaccinated vs unvaccinated rhetoric.

Not to mention, he hasn't done anything for his black constituents as far as policing issues are concerned nor has he done anything to release student debt for the nation. He's the most puppet president I've ever seen.

1 month ago '13        #15
boobalo1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 16344 16 K  Slaps total: 1819 1 K
 4REAL said
I'm not impressed by what he did. He helped back the senseless Middle East invasion in the first place back in 2001. He has also pretty much polarized the nation by being a big pharma agent president dividing the nation with continued vaccinated vs unvaccinated rhetoric.

Not to mention, he hasn't done anything for his black constituents as far as policing issues are concerned nor has he done anything to release student debt for the nation. He's the most puppet president I've ever seen.
Also.. give it a year bro.. and then well look back.. it would be wise to take a hard look at the economy at the end of that year.. what the world needs is growth from the US..

1 month ago '06        #16
daffysm 
Props total: 7235 7 K  Slaps total: 3368 3 K
 4REAL said
He has also pretty much polarized the nation by being a big pharma agent president dividing the nation with continued vaccinated vs unvaccinated rhetoric.

much of what he has done is damage control from the last 4 years

i would MUCH rather he do what he did instead of our death numbers be higher and our president saying "oh well"

release student debt? how about pay off your debt?

1 month ago '05        #17
pnoi89  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 26794 26 K  Slaps total: 2804 2 K
“The new CNN Poll was conducted by SSRS August 3 through September 7 among a random national sample of 2,119 adults initially reached by mail. Interviews were either conducted online or by telephone with a live interviewer. Results for the full sample have a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 2.8 percentage points.“

2,119 represents the entire US population… I wonder what the breakdown of location, demographics, etc. of those 2,119 survey respondents.
+5   

1 month ago '08        #18
MotorBoat Jones 
Props total: 5571 5 K  Slaps total: 508 508
I think a big part of it .... is that people like to be upset about sh*t . Its inherent in our negativity bias.

+ "The media" is good at packaging up outrage and feeding back to us.

With that said, there is a lot of sh*t to be angry about, but when hasn't their been?
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '07        #19
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x59
Props total: 91190 91 K  Slaps total: 11095 11 K
 DUCEDUCE said
Plus maybe a police force that cares about its community.
that might be too much to ask

they just need to have the same rules we have, plus mandatory HD body cams and 360 car cams that are uploaded in real-time to the cloud

that will solve a lot of the problem

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '05        #20
bqstudios 
Props total: 19057 19 K  Slaps total: 3031 3 K
 4REAL said
Really, And trump was just ok huh?
+7   

1 month ago '04        #21
erickonasis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 86530 86 K  Slaps total: 9385 9 K
I’m pissed they aren’t doing more to stop this voter suppression laws
+6   

1 month ago '04        #22
erickonasis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 86530 86 K  Slaps total: 9385 9 K
 4REAL said
7 more years. Sit back and relax cac
+1   

1 month ago '17        #23
 4REAL said

You saltines polarized the nation throwing privileged temper tantrums. Remember how y'all acted on January 6th?

+5   

1 month ago '16        #24
MadMarlo 
Props total: 19596 19 K  Slaps total: 3937 3 K
 4REAL said

Shut up f*g**t ..

That what has he done for black people line is played out...

There hasn't even been a budget passed yet...congress has been on vacation half the summer
No administration even come close to paying real legistion until near the 2nd year in office.

I wish u pussies actual knew how government works.
+3   

1 month ago '09        #25
NastyNate825 
Props total: 3185 3 K  Slaps total: 1063 1 K
Wow smh #bidensAmerica

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+125online now  29
These Historical figures brought so much joy to the black community
328 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+202online now  21
Image(s) inside Finished my C8 Corvette Build
83 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  21
Video inside Lmao.26 y/o still living at home trying to manifest a million dollar h..
280 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside Who smoking this??
118 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy