Boxden Brothers that went bald - how did you cope?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '20        #1
2278 page views
106 comments

brother  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 2860 2 K  Slaps total: 314 314
Boxden Brothers that went bald - how did you cope?

Anyone lost the battle to baldness? If so, I'm curious how you handled it?

Did you try f*ghting the good f*ght with minoxidil and finasteride?

Or did you say fu*k it, and shave it all off?

Have any of you done a hair transplant or considered one? how about a hair piece?

My hair has been thinning for quite some time (diffuse thinning), but to the untrained eye I still have a nice mane on my head. I'm on min and fin right now, trying to stretch this for however long I can. sh*t sucks cus outside of the hair, my life isn't too bad. It's just this one thing that I barely have control over that seems to be fu*king with me. Luckily, I already have a girl. I can't imagine being single and trying to deal with this sh*t. I'm also not buff enough to pull off the bald look, plus I got a small a*s head so without the hair I look weird.

Last edited by brother; 09-16-2021 at 08:39 AM..
+10   

best
worst
106 comments

1 month ago '04        #2
collegeboy58 
Props total: 21049 21 K  Slaps total: 1052 1 K
 brother said
Anyone lost the battle to baldness? If so, I'm curious how to handled it?

Have any of you done a hair transplant or considered one? how about a hair piece?

My hair has been thinning for quite some time (diffuse thinning), but to the untrained eye I still have a nice mane on my head. I'm on min and fin right now, trying to stretch this for however long I can. sh*t sucks cus outside of the hair, my life isn't too bad. It's just this one thing that I barely have control over that seems to be fu*king with me. Luckily, I already have a girl. I can't imagine being single and trying to deal with this sh*t. I'm also not buff enough to pull off the bald look, plus I got a small a*s head so without the hair I look weird.

I said fu*k it and went bald.

collegeboy58 said
I went from

To

@ did the hair transplant

JamcnPrettyboy said
Ya boy is really out here.

Before

After.

My sh*t will be fro'd out by summer. Braided by winter

-----------------------------------------------------

20 Months later

+34   

1 month ago '20        #3
brother  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
 collegeboy58 said

amazing post, thanks for sharing brother. I def need to look into a hair transplant. I'm not that bad yet, maybe another year or so away from needing to consider it, but I'm relieved to hear that it's an option

+2   

1 month ago '20        #4
MrDarkCloud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 22256 22 K  Slaps total: 4194 4 K
I'm 32.

I think I started balding at like 17. I was actually still in high school. That sh*t is hereditary for the men on both sides of my family.

I started just shaving all my sh*t off. I've been rocking the Vin Diesel bald head since I was a senior lol. Didn't mind it at all. It was something I could do myself, which saved me money having not to go to a barber. I just had to learn to keep my beard trimmed and on point, but there was nothing to that at all.
+21   

1 month ago '20        #5
 MrDarkCloud said
I'm 32.

I think I started balding at like 17. I was actually still in high school. That sh*t is hereditary for the men on both sides of my family.

I started just shaving all my sh*t off. I've been rocking the Vin Diesel bald head since I was a senior lol. Didn't mind it at all. It was something I could do myself, which saved me money having not to go to a barber. I just had to learn to keep my beard trimmed and on point, but there was nothing to that at all.
Did it effect your dating life or personal life at all? I feel like losing hair, especially that early, can have a huge impact on one's self-confidence. Glad to hear you owned it early instead of being in denial for years
+6   

1 month ago '17        #6
Lilkidd12 
Props total: 105 105  Slaps total: 14 14
One of my buddies hair starting thinning… told him to stop washing his hair with shampoo that have tons of harmful chemicals … use paraben and sulphate freee shampoo … add onions to your diet … if none of that sh*t works… shave it off my good man
+3   

1 month ago '17        #7
Speedy ClapSon 
Props total: 24172 24 K  Slaps total: 7992 7 K
Take biotin
+2   

1 month ago '20        #8
Abso 
Props total: 18432 18 K  Slaps total: 2242 2 K
Shave and be free…

You’re not your hair bro…
+14   

1 month ago '20        #9
 Speedy ClapSon said
Take biotin
biotin doesn't solve the root of the problem. It will thicken up existing hair, but its not going to prevent balding.

Only 2 FDA approved drugs that help with balding are

- Finesteride
- Minoxidil
+9   

1 month ago '04        #10
collegeboy58 
 Speedy ClapSon said
Take biotin
I tried that sh*t. I think I was up to 10,000MG (don’t quote me but whatever the highest amount you can buy). Now my a*s looks like a chia pet
+12   

1 month ago '15        #11
Mal215 
Props total: 21276 21 K  Slaps total: 2747 2 K
 collegeboy58 said

You look like commons brother……rare
+14   

1 month ago '04        #12
collegeboy58 
 Mal215 said
You look like commons brother……rare
+10   

1 month ago '04        #13
gunits50cent187 
Props total: 5373 5 K  Slaps total: 663 663
The day is coming soon for me..I can hardly stomach looking at myself some days in the mirror..I gotta get haircuts once a week to make it look clean and good..once it starts growing back in on the sides and sh*t .it looks big trash..I've had coworkers and family members tell me it's time..I just can't get over the fact that I'm gonna be ugly and bald
+14   

1 month ago '20        #14
 Abso said
Shave and be free…

You’re not your hair bro…

yea I understand that - but at the same time it's a big part of my identity. I don't even care about other people, I just know that personally I feel more confident with hair.
+5   

1 month ago '20        #15
 gunits50cent187 said
The day is coming soon for me..I can hardly stomach looking at myself some days in the mirror..I gotta get haircuts once a week to make it look clean and good..once it starts growing back in on the sides and sh*t .it looks big trash..I've had coworkers and family members tell me it's time..I just can't get over the fact that I'm gonna be ugly and bald
yea it's the worst when family members start pointing that sh*t out. I visited my uncle after a long time and dude put me on blast in front of everyone talking about "you're balding. you not eating your vitamins?"

Vitamins? like come on man, we still peddling the vitamin bullsh*t? If lack of vitamins caused balding, wouldn't that mean that most homeless people would be bald? Meanwhile, I be seeing some ashy a*s homeless people with beautiful thick hair.

On top of that, my uncle is bald himself
+16   

1 month ago '17        #16
G Matic 
Props total: 3641 3 K  Slaps total: 2013 2 K
Thank God I have that nice, slicked back hair!!!

1 month ago '15        #17
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 59281 59 K  Slaps total: 8901 8 K
Started going bald around 19, always wore a hat for like 3-4 years. Hated it when biches or fools wanted to play take your cap. Ya can’t act overly aggressive because it shows how Self-consciousness ya are about your hair loss. Which shows people your not confident in yourself. Which is a no no. So there was a few years at first it was embarrassing. So eventually just shaved it clean. Took a month or so to get used to it. Some sun to get it to match the rest of my head. Wish I woulda done it sooner. Have a nice shaped head, no dents, symmetrical, and worked out great. With maturity came not giving a fuk what people thought/ add in I seemed to had grown more handsome with age(females words not mine) all the confidence came back. It’s easy to maintain, no bad hair days, no need for shampoos or conditioners. Have no problem
Growing a full beard. Not patchy or weird textures. So through the years would sport different styles to switch things up.
From “5 o’clock shadow” like Drake currently, Don Johnson, to goatee, fu man chu, shaping sideburns, ect.
Rogain,minoxidil. I guess don’t really work unless you start using them right away as soon as you notice it starting. Otherwise if ya already lost a certain amount, your fuked. At this point hairs overrated to me anyways.
+11   

1 month ago '04        #18
gunits50cent187 
Props total: 5373 5 K  Slaps total: 663 663
 DamianDragunov said
Started going bald around 19, always wore a hat for like 3-4 years. Hated it when biches or fools wanted to play take your cap. Ya can’t act overly aggressive because it shows how Self-consciousness ya are about your hair loss. Which shows people your not confident in yourself. Which is a no no. So there was a few years at first it was embarrassing. So eventually just shaved it clean. Took a month or so to get used to it. Some sun to get it to match the rest of my head. Wish I woulda done it sooner. Have a nice shaped head, no dents, symmetrical, and worked out great. With maturity came not giving a fuk what people thought/ add in I seemed to had grown more handsome with age(females words not mine) all the confidence came back. It’s easy to maintain, no bad hair days, no need for shampoos or conditioners. Have no problem
Growing a full beard. Not patchy or weird textures. So through the years would sport different styles to switch things up.
From “5 o’clock shadow” like Drake currently, Don Johnson, to goatee, fu man chu, shaping sideburns, ect.
Rogain,minoxidil. I guess don’t really work unless you start using them right away as soon as you notice it starting. Otherwise if ya already lost a certain amount, your fuked. At this point hairs overrated to me anyways.
It's gonna be crazy when I eventually shave it all off then everyone on social media sees me bald SMH..it's like losing an arm and posting for the first time..people gonna be judgy and think I'm trash..thankfully I'm happily married or I'd be super depressed..prob would have to pay for pu**y 🙄
+4   

1 month ago '06        #19
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30212 30 K  Slaps total: 8770 8 K
 brother said
amazing post, thanks for sharing brother. I def need to look into a hair transplant. I'm not that bad yet, maybe another year or so away from needing to consider it, but I'm relieved to hear that it's an option

my boy was bald as a mother and then got his transplant done in Brazil because it was a fraction of the cost per hair follicle when compared to the U.S...there are actually 3 countries in the whole world that lead have doctors who are experts in male patterned baldness..USA, Brazil, and Albania.

Anyway, he has a head full of hair now, 3 years and running...
+4   

1 month ago '15        #20
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 59281 59 K  Slaps total: 8901 8 K
 gunits50cent187 said
It's gonna be crazy when I eventually shave it all off then everyone on social media sees me bald SMH..it's like losing an arm and posting for the first time..people gonna be judgy and think I'm trash..thankfully I'm happily married or I'd be super depressed..prob would have to pay for pu**y 🙄

Yeah at first it’s a shock to people, but doesn’t take long for everyone including yourself to get use to it. Biggest thing is getting some sun so where your hair was, totally blends in with the rest of your head.
+4   

1 month ago '16        #21
DeadPresident  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 6756 6 K  Slaps total: 1510 1 K
 brother said
Anyone lost the battle to baldness? If so, I'm curious how you handled it?

Once I seen I had the George Jefferson receding hair line forming, I knew it was time to go full MJ mode

Luckily I grew my beard out beforehand on some Ross shxt

Last edited by DeadPresident; 09-16-2021 at 09:53 AM..
+5   

1 month ago '20        #22
 imthatinfamous said
my boy was bald as a mother and then got his transplant done in Brazil because it was a fraction of the cost per hair follicle when compared to the U.S...there are actually 3 countries in the whole world that lead have doctors who are experts in male patterned baldness..USA, Brazil, and Albania.

Anyway, he has a head full of hair now, 3 years and running...
What about Turkey? Don't they have a whole balding-tourism over there?

I'll have to look into Brazil but honestly I'm okay with paying top-dollars here in the United States. This is one of those things where I feel like you shouldn't cheap out on

as for your boy - is it noticeable that he got a transplant or nah?
+2   

1 month ago '06        #23
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30212 30 K  Slaps total: 8770 8 K
 brother said
What about Turkey? Don't they have a whole balding-tourism over there?

I'll have to look into Brazil but honestly I'm okay with paying top-dollars here in the United States. This is one of those things where I feel like you shouldn't cheap out on

as for your boy - is it noticeable that he got a transplant or nah?
Thats what it is, Turkey, not Albania. You got that. Yes, he was telling me about the lead medical doctor in Turkey, and how he trained gorgeous beautiful women to perform the procedure, and how that doctor has major clientele coming from all over the world.

I am with you on having it done in the USA. Granted, a transplant runs around $15K out of pocket but the sh*t works. In MA we got Dr. Robert Leonard and a few other major hair transplant practices...I know several men who have gotten the transplant from these doctors and the results are overwhelming positive
+7   

1 month ago '20        #24
 gunits50cent187 said
crazy how much stress social media can cause people. Social media creates the illusion of "perfect", and pressures people into wanting to feel and look perfect all the time. Don't let all those filters and sh*t fool ya
+6   

1 month ago '20        #25
 imthatinfamous said
Thats what it is, Turkey, not Albania. You got that. Yes, he was telling me about the lead medical doctor in Turkey, and how he trained gorgeous beautiful women to perform the procedure, and how that doctor has major clientele coming from all over the world.

I am with you on having it done in the USA. Granted, a transplant runs around $15K out of pocket but the sh*t works. In MA we got Dr. Robert Leonard and a few other major hair transplant practices...I know several men who have gotten the transplant from these doctors and the results are overwhelming positive
that's encouraging to hear. $15k is a lot but fu*k it, if that's what it takes, I'm down. I already talked to my girl about a potential transplant in the future and she was down with it too. Gonna start saving. I should be good for another year or two, which should be plenty of time to secure the funds
+6   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+33online now  23
Y'all Called It, Shuri is Definitely Not Black Panther Now
183 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+16online now  22
Hassan Campbell Responds To FBG Ducks Mother...."Duck Is Burning In Hell Right..
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  18
Article inside Btc 100k++ coming
158 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  11
Wilder the African demigod really lost to this dude 3 times