5150 Show watchers get in here

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

1 month ago '05        #1
1378 page views
44 comments

halfadash 
Props total: 4675 4 K  Slaps total: 140 140
5150 Show watchers get in here

Yoooo what the fu*k happened to this show. First 45 minutes is just three grown men clowning Dee... image What the fu*k?!?! image

Why Corey have to go in on Zo like that. Show aint hitting the same since he left image No balance no more. The new two guys never disagree with Corey at all image

How y'all feel about the show lately?

+13   

best
worst
44 comments

1 month ago '18        #2
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 65140 65 K  Slaps total: 15318 15 K
I can watch 85 South cause those guys are all jokes and don't themselves to seriously

Corey is an a**hole, he shares a**hole views, he is funny, but an a**hole none the less. Off the leash his a**hole tendencies are a lot less tolerable. The leash being a more sensible opinion on the show..or a balance of such.
+14   

1 month ago '04        #3
JaeHood313 
Props total: 406 406  Slaps total: 22 22
The show isn't the same without the original cast (Corey, Zo, Freeze and Darlene)
It started going downhill after Corey's fallout with Ray Grady. Not too long after that he had issues live with Zo and thats where you start to see the decline.

The funny thing is Corey was initially pissed off at Darlene but ended up taking it out on Zo.

I don't have a problem with Marcus but Precyse makes the show hard to watch and needs to be replaced.
+20   

1 month ago '06        #4
hawk48202 
Props total: 1805 1 K  Slaps total: 273 273
Show is not the same. Me and my wife are loyal viewers every week but it just gets harder and harder to watch every week.

Corey is the type to fall out with every one around him. In due time he’ll fall out with Marcus because he’s a flunkie. Precyse is only around because he’s a part of Corey’s stand up routine now. The song at the end of his stand ups. But once Corey don’t need precyse anymore he’ll be kicked off the show. And Darlene is just a glutton for punishment. She should’ve been left but she fears being irrelevant so she stays and gets abused every week.

This panel just sucks. It was best when it was Corey, Zo and Darlene. And every week they would have guest like Nate, Grady and Kraig facts. The conversations and dialogue was on point back then. Now it’s just 3 drunk n*ggas bullying the only female on the show.
+20   

1 month ago '09        #5
59fifty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 44085 44 K  Slaps total: 8196 8 K
Haven’t watched in a minute…I might check this weeks see where it’s at…shows been going down hill for a few years now…actually nah, I think I might be good on this…really convey no desire to tune in anymore still salute to 5150 nation…candylaaaannnd nucca!

Last edited by 59fifty; 09-16-2021 at 07:28 AM..
+12   

1 month ago '21        #6
nodayzoffatl  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 23018 23 K  Slaps total: 3072 3 K
Havent watchd in ages- Hlcomb falols out with everyone and sh*ts on everyone he every met eat some point he is the common denominator

he used to be in the patrice oneal school of funny, but turned more to a hater than intellectual
+3   

1 month ago '06        #7
hawk48202 
Props total: 1805 1 K  Slaps total: 273 273
 nodayzoffatl said
Havent watchd in ages- Hlcomb falols out with everyone and sh*ts on everyone he every met eat some point he is the common denominator

he used to be in the patrice oneal school of funny, but turned more to a hater than intellectual
As far as stand up goes Corey is still one of the funniest (and my favorite) comedians. Heís just a douche bag!!!!
+5   

1 month ago '21        #8
nodayzoffatl  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 23018 23 K  Slaps total: 3072 3 K
 hawk48202 said
As far as stand up goes Corey is still one of the funniest (and my favorite) comedians. Heís just a douche bag!!!!
cant argue with that
+3   

1 month ago '05        #9
Fresh  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 46796 46 K  Slaps total: 2557 2 K
 JaeHood313 said
I don't have a problem with Marcus but Precyse makes the show hard to watch and needs to be replaced.
....This.

This Why I Stop Watching. The Show Aint The Same....
+5   

1 month ago '17        #10
dubsax 
Props total: 54567 54 K  Slaps total: 4580 4 K
Corey is a lot like 50 cent in the fact that they cant co-exist with love.

Likely from some sort of early trauma they have to create a hateful environment around them in order to live. They cant do so or find it hard to without always having to have their defenses up.

Even when times are good and everything should be at peace the hard encoded trauma forces them to manufacture an atmosphere they feel safe in.. Which the opposite of anyone else...They only feel right when their defenses are up and will perform acts of self sabotage to attain.

He drops the occasional gem and I want to like and root for him but its hard when that person doesnt want that for themselves
+9   

1 month ago '14        #11
Nemohoes95 
Props total: 20298 20 K  Slaps total: 2351 2 K
Stopped watching once I realized Corey just a hater and never stands on his words. My last episode I think was when he said he saw Stephen a and smith pressed him and they talked it out. Then proceeded to talk negatively about Stephen a on the show.

Quality is horrible and I been with Corey since the candy bar brown days, couldn't do it anymore.
+4   

1 month ago '18        #12
braze189 
Props total: 7716 7 K  Slaps total: 899 899
 dubsax said
Corey is a lot like 50 cent in the fact that they cant co-exist with love.

Likely from some sort of early trauma they have to create a hateful environment around them in order to live. They cant do so or find it hard to without always having to have their defenses up.

Even when times are good and everything should be at peace the hard encoded trauma forces them to manufacture an atmosphere they feel safe in.. Which the opposite of anyone else...They only feel right when their defenses are up and will perform acts of self sabotage to attain.

He drops the occasional gem and I want to like and root for him but its hard when that person doesnt want that for themselves

+4   

1 month ago '04        #13
ScaledAt10 
Props total: 3978 3 K  Slaps total: 562 562
Stopped watching when Zo left
+5   

1 month ago '04        #14
octane 
Props total: 7986 7 K  Slaps total: 1480 1 K
They need to get rid of Precyse. His cosigns Corey on almost everything. He yells all the damn time. He always has something slick to say to Dee. He is just obnoxious and ultra sensitive. They need Zo or another calm conscious voice to balance out Corey's crazy a*s.
+6   

1 month ago '07        #15
Daville502 
Props total: 8022 8 K  Slaps total: 501 501
Zo provided good balance. I dont check for it like I use to since he left. The only other person that's on there i really like is Craig Facts.
+10   

1 month ago '10        #16
lboog1423  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 39222 39 K  Slaps total: 3115 3 K
 ScaledAt10 said
Stopped watching when Zo left
This
+3   

1 month ago '17        #17
YAYO101 
Props total: 31043 31 K  Slaps total: 1783 1 K
Honestly...ALL these Podcast have fallen off and have become a bit redundant

5150 still entertaining and you still get a few laughs out of it but yeah it is not the same like back in the day but I still support. Corey gets in his own way, his Podcast could be and should be even bigger than it is he has a very Loyal Following

Dude has a lot of knowledge but he dumb himself down to get laughs. Also a bit miserable because it is a lot of Comedians doing well who he is no doubt funnier than especially when it comes to Stand Up while he still a Road Comic and is not getting those opportunities

Last edited by YAYO101; 09-16-2021 at 06:06 PM..
+4   

1 month ago '12        #18
playoff13 
Props total: 4443 4 K  Slaps total: 79 79
Precyse just don't fit. It looks like Marcus tired of dude too, lol. They need to start having topics to talk about. I've been going to sleep on the show lately.
+6   

1 month ago '15        #19
Gutts  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4772 4 K  Slaps total: 213 213
 hawk48202 said
Show is not the same. Me and my wife are loyal viewers every week but it just gets harder and harder to watch every week.

Corey is the type to fall out with every one around him. In due time heíll fall out with Marcus because heís a flunkie. Precyse is only around because heís a part of Coreyís stand up routine now. The song at the end of his stand ups. But once Corey donít need precyse anymore heíll be kicked off the show. And Darlene is just a glutton for punishment. She shouldíve been left but she fears being irrelevant so she stays and gets abused every week.

This panel just sucks. It was best when it was Corey, Zo and Darlene. And every week they would have guest like Nate, Grady and Kraig facts. The conversations and dialogue was on point back then. Now itís just 3 drunk n*ggas bullying the only female on the show.
Do Nate and Corey still fu*k with each other? Havent watched in a while. When I did when Corey would say some out there sh*t, Nate would usually try to call him out on it or subtly correct him. Think he would also "defend" some ppl when Corey would go in on them.
+2   

1 month ago '20        #20
b4dizzzzzzzle 
Props total: 3877 3 K  Slaps total: 373 373
 JaeHood313 said
The show isn't the same without the original cast (Corey, Zo, Freeze and Darlene)
It started going downhill after Corey's fallout with Ray Grady. Not too long after that he had issues live with Zo and thats where you start to see the decline.

The funny thing is Corey was initially pissed off at Darlene but ended up taking it out on Zo.

naaah when bobby left the show got sh*ttier.

best cast is bobby and zo, with dee just to break up the bravado a bit.
+3   

1 month ago '18        #21
Wiles 
Props total: 402 402  Slaps total: 121 121
Zo Williams was dead weight. Fake a*s positive n*gga couldn't even land a punch
+2   

1 month ago '07        #22
N.O.4Life  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 43897 43 K  Slaps total: 3862 3 K
I’ll be honest I haven’t watched the show since the Zo sh*t. And I was starting to fall off before then. Zo does bring balance to the show. Without that it’s just Corey and those other unfunny cats with a bunch of try hard jokes. The show had been on a decline for a while tho. Too much turnover and that makes the show somewhat unstable. Corey still one of my favorite comedians tho.

Zo
Darlene
Corey
Bobby

Was the goat lineup for that show everything else been second tier
+3   

1 month ago '18        #23
tyke17  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5867 5 K  Slaps total: 915 915
The show started falling off in 2019

It used to be organized with topics and speaking on events. Every year passes, and Corey gets more bitter. It started with his special and no network picking it up that he did in Boston- and it’s gotten worse from there.

Corey is dope talent wise, but you would never want to be around him. He causes too many problems. You can’t be around a n*gga who is willing to sabotage another n*ggas sh*t because he feels the moral ground to do so.
+4   

1 month ago '16        #24
Vizier  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5882 5 K  Slaps total: 866 866
How Marcus got his groove back...

+1   

1 month ago '04        #25
Tastemaker331  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 53521 53 K  Slaps total: 6912 6 K
Show is trash now
Marcus is an unfunny yes-man and that light skinned n*gga is annoying
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-46online now  24
DK Metcalf Needed That Milk Of Magnesia. But Found 4 More H0es And Didnt W..
124 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  17
Video inside BX father figure Kevin Samuels finally comes out and says it?
276 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-26online now  15
Article inside 21 year old single mother of 2 commits suicide
110 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+30online now  12
So animals can walk on water?